NATION

PASSWORD

Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Ikarouss
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:50 pm

"We do not wish to live together with dirty beasts like you..."

The Norwegian news portal VG Nett is reporting that a Muslim terrorist group, Ansar al-Sunna’, is threatening that if a section of the nation's capitol isn't transformed into a sharia-complaint Muslim nation, an attack rivaling 9/11 will be launched upon the Scandinavian nation.

"If norwegian soldiers can take planes to Afghanistan, then Osama and Mohammed can also take planes to Norway, inshaAllah.

Now, the government must wake up and assume responsibility, before this war spreads to Norway. Before the counterpart reacts. Before moslems take the step necessary.

Do not confuse the moslems’ silence with weakness. Do not profit from the moslems’ patience. Do not force us to do something that can be avoided. This is not a threat, only the words of truth. The words of justice.

A warning that the consequences can be fatal. A warning about a 9/11 on norwegian ground, or larger attacks than the one carried out on 22 july. This is for your own good and in your own best interest.’

We do not want to be a part of norwegian society. And we do not consider it necessary either to move away from Norway, because we were born and grew up here. And Allah’s earth belongs to everybody.

But let Grønland become ours. Bar this city quarter and let us control it the way we wish to do it. This is the best for both parts.

We do not wish to live together with dirty beasts like you."

http://www.examiner.com/article/muslims ... threatened

This is why I believe that mono-cultural nations are superior to multi-cultural nations. With a mono-cultural nation you do not have problems like these. I also think multi-culturalism is bad becuase a nation should only focus on it's own culture, not the culture of any other nation. Also, one culture will always dominate over another. What do you think?

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Ikarouss wrote:This is why I believe that mono-cultural nations are superior to multi-cultural nations. With a mono-cultural nation you do not have problems like these. I also think multi-culturalism is bad becuase a nation should only focus on it's own culture, not the culture of any other nation. Also, one culture will always dominate over another. What do you think?

This has shit to do with being multi-cultural and all to do with crazy assholes wanting to violate human rights.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Ikarouss
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:This is why I believe that mono-cultural nations are superior to multi-cultural nations. With a mono-cultural nation you do not have problems like these. I also think multi-culturalism is bad becuase a nation should only focus on it's own culture, not the culture of any other nation. Also, one culture will always dominate over another. What do you think?

This has shit to do with being multi-cultural and all to do with crazy assholes wanting to violate human rights.

Actually it does. The Norwegian government has invited in these Muslims becuase they want Norway to be multi-cultural.

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41465
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:This is why I believe that mono-cultural nations are superior to multi-cultural nations. With a mono-cultural nation you do not have problems like these. I also think multi-culturalism is bad becuase a nation should only focus on it's own culture, not the culture of any other nation. Also, one culture will always dominate over another. What do you think?

This has shit to do with being multi-cultural and all to do with crazy assholes wanting to violate human rights.

Also the fact there's no mono cultural nation.

"BUT NORSTAL LOOK AT JAPAN ETC."

Yeah, that country that uses CHINESE characters, eats KOREAN food, uses AMERICAN technology, wears PRUSSIAN school uniforms? That country? Ok mate.

"FINLAND THEN?"

Really, that country that based its language on SWEDEN, has people that came from RUSSIA, and...you know what, forget it. If you think all white people are the same, that just speaks volumes about your hatred on white people.
Last edited by Norstal on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:This has shit to do with being multi-cultural and all to do with crazy assholes wanting to violate human rights.

Actually it does. The Norwegian government has invited in these Muslims becuase they want Norway to be multi-cultural.

Source that, and then prove that Norway has never been culturally influenced by any other country.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10149
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:This has shit to do with being multi-cultural and all to do with crazy assholes wanting to violate human rights.

Actually it does. The Norwegian government has invited in these Muslims becuase they want Norway to be multi-cultural.

Or maybe the Norwegian government invited these Muslims because they want to be mono-cultural. Dun-dun-dun.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
Ikarouss
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Norstal wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:This has shit to do with being multi-cultural and all to do with crazy assholes wanting to violate human rights.

Also the fact there's no mono cultural nation.

"BUT NORSTAL LOOK AT JAPAN ETC."

Yeah, that country that uses CHINESE characters, eats KOREAN food, uses AMERICAN technology, wears FRENCH school uniforms? That country? Ok mate.


However, Japan does not try to be more multicultural. Only the governments of Western (aka White) nations are trying to make their nations more multicultural by bringing third worlders into their nations.

User avatar
Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26637
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:59 pm

CNN and BBC don't have anything on this. A google search brought up Stormfront and Freerepublic.

No.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Norstal wrote:Also the fact there's no mono cultural nation.

"BUT NORSTAL LOOK AT JAPAN ETC."

Yeah, that country that uses CHINESE characters, eats KOREAN food, uses AMERICAN technology, wears FRENCH school uniforms? That country? Ok mate.


However, Japan does not try to be more multicultural. Only the governments of Western (aka White) nations are trying to make their nations more multicultural by bringing third worlders into their nations.

False.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Paradox Central
Envoy
 
Posts: 220
Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradox Central » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm

This again?
Paradox Central, at your service.
The most ridiculous parts of this story are true.
Liberal, pro-choice, pro-gun, pro-LGBT.

Keep raining, cause we are blind/Keep raining, cause we are tired
Keep raining, cause we are blind
/To fortune's guidance now

User avatar
Ikarouss
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Desperate Measures wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:Actually it does. The Norwegian government has invited in these Muslims becuase they want Norway to be multi-cultural.

Or maybe the Norwegian government invited these Muslims because they want to be mono-cultural. Dun-dun-dun.

Except that these people are obviously not assimilating into Norwegian culture. Even if they were, they would not really be Norwegian becuase of their genetic heritage.

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41465
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Norstal wrote:Also the fact there's no mono cultural nation.

"BUT NORSTAL LOOK AT JAPAN ETC."

Yeah, that country that uses CHINESE characters, eats KOREAN food, uses AMERICAN technology, wears FRENCH school uniforms? That country? Ok mate.


However, Japan does not try to be more multicultural. Only the governments of Western (aka White) nations are trying to make their nations more multicultural by bringing third worlders into their nations.

Lol.

White nations are multicultural since forever. Don't glomp Europeans as the same race. There's French, Russian, German, etc.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Desperate Measures wrote:Or maybe the Norwegian government invited these Muslims because they want to be mono-cultural. Dun-dun-dun.

Except that these people are obviously not assimilating into Norwegian culture. Even if they were, they would not really be Norwegian becuase of their genetic heritage.

Your sarcasm meter needs to be fixed.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10149
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Desperate Measures wrote:Or maybe the Norwegian government invited these Muslims because they want to be mono-cultural. Dun-dun-dun.

Except that these people are obviously not assimilating into Norwegian culture. Even if they were, they would not really be Norwegian becuase of their genetic heritage.

That was the dun-dun-dun part.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
Ikarouss
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Ceannairceach wrote:CNN and BBC don't have anything on this. A google search brought up Stormfront and Freerepublic.

No.

Real news sources ARE reporting this, I gave a source to one. The mainstream media doesn't usually report on these types of things becuase they don't want Whites to think that something is up.

User avatar
Greater Nilfgaard
Diplomat
 
Posts: 709
Founded: Aug 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Nilfgaard » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 pm

We should create ideological zones where these people can have their sharia law.
Likewise we should have liberal democratic zones where these native Norwegians can enjoy a social democratic lifestyle.
We are the Great Souled Men of NS.
Put this as your sig if you have read our manifesto and support our plans.

User avatar
Ikarouss
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:
However, Japan does not try to be more multicultural. Only the governments of Western (aka White) nations are trying to make their nations more multicultural by bringing third worlders into their nations.

False.

Japan has extremely low amounts of immigration compared to other developed nations.

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:False.

Japan has extremely low amounts of immigration compared to other developed nations.

That's great, because I didn't say they did. Japan is not homogeneous.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Ikarouss
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Greater Nilfgaard wrote:We should create ideological zones where these people can have their sharia law.
Likewise we should have liberal democratic zones where these native Norwegians can enjoy a social democratic lifestyle.

Those "ideological zones" are called the Middle East and North Africa.

User avatar
Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 76676
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Ikarouss wrote:Except that these people are obviously not assimilating into Norwegian culture. Even if they were, they would not really be Norwegian becuase of their genetic heritage.

I'm not American, since I've got DIRTY JAP BLOOD in me.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

User avatar
Ikarouss
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Norstal wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:
However, Japan does not try to be more multicultural. Only the governments of Western (aka White) nations are trying to make their nations more multicultural by bringing third worlders into their nations.

Lol.

White nations are multicultural since forever. Don't glomp Europeans as the same race. There's French, Russian, German, etc.

I for the most part disapprove of Europeans immigrating to other European nations.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 109044
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Ceannairceach wrote:CNN and BBC don't have anything on this. A google search brought up Stormfront and Freerepublic.

No.

Real news sources ARE reporting this, I gave a source to one. The mainstream media doesn't usually report on these types of things becuase they don't want Whites to think that something is up.

"Examiner.com is fully powered by Examiners, thousands of writers who are self-motivated independent contributors. Each Examiner is able to express through words and photos a deep expertise in a topic. Their knowledge is enhanced by a viewpoint unique to their experiences and oftentimes, their location."

Real news sources. Right.
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41465
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:Except that these people are obviously not assimilating into Norwegian culture. Even if they were, they would not really be Norwegian becuase of their genetic heritage.

I'm not American, since I've got DIRTY JAP BLOOD in me.

To the internment camp with you!

*Ships CM to Florida.*
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Warinemachine
Minister
 
Posts: 2766
Founded: Sep 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Warinemachine » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 pm

How about you just make one master thread with all of these things.

User avatar
Megaloria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 452
Founded: Jul 07, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Megaloria » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Warinemachine wrote:How about you just make one master thread with all of these things.


All Hail the Master Thread.
Here's to the losers, bless them all.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Animu Place, Comerciante, Dominioan, Elejamie, Fahran, Heloin, Just-An-Illusion, Kursibar, Kyria, Lemlar, Luziyca, Neanderthaland, New haven america, Northern Socialist Council Republics, Orostan, Shofercia, Stellar Colonies, The American Republican Union, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, The Rich Port, The Serapis, The Virconian Combine, Virgolia, Washington Resistance Army

Advertisement

Remove ads