NATION

PASSWORD

White Britons to be minority IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY by 2066

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The UK in Exile
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby The UK in Exile » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:41 pm

its worse than you think, in some living rooms in the united kingdom white people are already a minority. :o
"We fought for the public good and would have enfranchised the people and secured the welfare of the whole groaning creation, if the nation had not more delighted in servitude than in freedom"

"My actions are as noble as my thoughts, That never relish’d of a base descent.I came unto your court for honour’s cause, And not to be a rebel to her state; And he that otherwise accounts of me, This sword shall prove he’s honour’s enemy."

"Wählte Ungnade, wo Gehorsam nicht Ehre brachte."
DEFCON 0 - not at war
DEFCON 1 - at war "go to red alert!" "are you absolutely sure sir? it does mean changing the lightbulb."

Yankee Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yankee Empire » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Zweite Alaje wrote:
Czechanada wrote:
Damn straight. Besides, the influx of new races will be good for British genetic diversity.

This, especially their oral health.

But mutts are more of an American thing...
Economic Left/Right: -6.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.05

Pro: U.S.,Diplomatic Militarism, Imperialism, Patriotism/Civic Nationalism, Cosmopolitanism, Stoicism, Authoritarianism, Classical Liberalism, Unionism, Centralization (usually), Federalism, Corporatism.
Anti:Tribalism, Seccessionism(usually),Decentralization,Pure Capitalism/State controlled economics, Misanthropy,Cruelty, Cowardice, Pacifism,Hedonism, Corporitocracy.
Vice-Chairman of the National-Imperialist-FreedomParty
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."-Carl Schurz

Khadgar
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Khadgar » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:41 pm

You know, posts like this make me wish William had married some nice Pakistani girl.

Ikarouss
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:41 pm

San Leggera wrote:OP, indulge me into why you think Britain having a smaller percentage of Caucasians is bad.

Under U.N International Law and the Genocide Convention of 1945, large scale mass immigration or the replacement of an indigenous population with a foreign population is defined as genocide.

Valikrynn
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valikrynn » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

White Britons are not a fucking minority ffs.

Novaya Tselinoyarsk
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Novaya Tselinoyarsk » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Galloism wrote:Because white people own the country, right?

Them dirty brown people are just renting it.

Because those damn immigrants won't adapt their culture and eat their food.
Proletariacka Rzeczpospolita Nowy Tselinoyarsk
Proletarskaya Respubliki Novaya Tselinoyarsk

Nadkor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Nadkor » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Katganistan wrote:It's not genocide. But feel free to start a colony on a the moon or something.

Under U.N International Law and the Genocide Convention of 1945, large scale mass immigration or the replacement of an indigenous population with a foreign population is defined as genocide.

Please quote the following directly, with links to official sources:
1) where international law (this "UN" bit you keep referring to doesn't come into it - international law is international law) defines genocide as including "large scale mass immigration or the replacement of an indigenous population with a foreign population",
2) Where the Genocide Convention defines genocide as including "large scale mass immigration or the replacement of an indigenous population with a foreign population", and
3) Where, even if you had answers for the first two, international law covers population movements and transfers that aren't specifically directed by state actors or other specifically covered actors

Thanks.
economic left/right: -7.38, social libertarian/authoritarian: -7.59
thekidswhopoptodaywillrocktomorrow

I think we need more post-coital and less post-rock
Feels like the build-up takes forever but you never get me off

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
San Leggera wrote:OP, indulge me into why you think Britain having a smaller percentage of Caucasians is bad.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=11784808#p11784808

Khadgar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Khadgar » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Ikarouss wrote:

Feel free to quote the text, provide page and section you're quoting. We'll wait.

Czechanada
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechanada » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

This reminds me of the scene from The Holy Grail where the peasant doesn't understand when King Arthur says that he is king of all the Britons.
"You know what I was. You see what I am. Change me, change me!" - Randall Jarrell.

Placian
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Placian » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

OP, I think you should retaliate by moving to Afghanistan.
My political views:
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graphic2/195830_eng.jpg

South Asia Minor
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby South Asia Minor » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Foreign workers will "change national identity" according to a population expert, unless the flow of immigration is dealt with.

The white British-born community (defined as English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish-born citizens) will fall to less than half of the overall population in just over 50 years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -2066.html

From the dawn of Humanity in Britain it has always been white. 30, 50, 100 or more thousand years. Now we have this. This is treason and utter failure. Becoming Pakistan and Africa all at the same time is a bad idea.This is what genocide looks like.

That's nice.
I'm tired of living,
And scared of dying,
Max Berry has a point
Éirinn go Brách

Novaya Tselinoyarsk
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Novaya Tselinoyarsk » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Ikarouss wrote:

Good for you, repeating something that is completely irrelevant.
Proletariacka Rzeczpospolita Nowy Tselinoyarsk
Proletarskaya Respubliki Novaya Tselinoyarsk

Divair
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Khadgar wrote:You know, posts like this make me wish William had married some nice Pakistani girl.

Imagine if the royal family decides to start randomly marrying different ethnicities.

That'll be quite a show.

Ikarouss
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Democratic Koyro wrote:White, British, wouldn't care even if it was true. Why does ethnicity matter anyway?

Nazi Flower Power
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nazi Flower Power » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Ikarouss wrote:Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for everyone?
Why is it that ethno-nationalism is wonderful in the cases of Kenya, Israel, Japan, China, the Middle East, South America, etc. etc. etc. yet if a white person ever dares to even suggest setting aside a country for white people, they're automatically a nazi racist who hates freedom?

What kind of sense does that make?

You just need to stop taking it as an insult if someone calls you a Nazi. It will make your life so much better.
The Serene and Glorious Reich of Nazi Flower Power has existed for longer than Nazi Germany! Thank you to all the brave men and women of the Allied forces who made this possible!

Nova Res Publica Romanorum
Attaché

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Res Publica Romanorum » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

You hear this a lot in the U.S too. First of all, I don't even see it as a problem at all, but secondly: Usually what happens is the media groups together "minorities" under one group, and so people can correctly say something along the lines of "minorities will become the majority in the United States by the year XXXX!". But here's the thing, it's because they group "whites" into one group and then all other races/ethnicities in another. So in country Y, by the year XXXX the population will look something like this. Caucasian: 45%, Hispanic: 15%, Asian: 25%, African: 15%. If you break it into "White" Vs. "Minority" you'd get White: 45%, Minority: 55%, and thus the minorities must be taking over! When in reality of course, they're just skewing the data.
Interested in building an embassy in our nation? Interested in having one of our embassies built in your nation? If so click here!
We're always looking to expand our international relations!

The UK in Exile
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby The UK in Exile » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Ikarouss wrote:

I don't think it counts if the natives bone themselves out of existence.
"We fought for the public good and would have enfranchised the people and secured the welfare of the whole groaning creation, if the nation had not more delighted in servitude than in freedom"

"My actions are as noble as my thoughts, That never relish’d of a base descent.I came unto your court for honour’s cause, And not to be a rebel to her state; And he that otherwise accounts of me, This sword shall prove he’s honour’s enemy."

"Wählte Ungnade, wo Gehorsam nicht Ehre brachte."
DEFCON 0 - not at war
DEFCON 1 - at war "go to red alert!" "are you absolutely sure sir? it does mean changing the lightbulb."

San Leggera
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Ikarouss wrote:

You've repeated that at least twice already. Are your batteries running low?
#JusticeForGat
Flag | CoA | Map (bigger!)
I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral

Divair
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Democratic Koyro wrote:White, British, wouldn't care even if it was true. Why does ethnicity matter anyway?

No one is dying, so why should we care?

The Greater Afghan Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Afghan Republic » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Is this supposed to be a problem? They're all human so I really do not understand what the problem is it is not like aliens are taking over...
"it's like trying to make scrambled eggs and instead you caught syphilis"
-Todd in the Shadows
My NS pop. Is my IC pop. How do nearly 3 billion people fit into the area of Afghanistan and Pakistan you ask? High rises. Lots of High rises.

Lenehen
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenehen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Ikarouss wrote:

Your argument doesn't improve through repetition.
Last edited by Lenehen on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me lenny

Step 1. Buy a sheep
Step 2. Name it 'Relation'
Congratulations! You now have a relationsheep!
Dread Lady Nathanica wrote:

Double head eagle
Proudly spreads its awesome wings
Sure you're not condor?

RIP 1000 Cats

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Ikarouss wrote:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=11784808#p11784808

Khadgar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Khadgar » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Divair wrote:
Khadgar wrote:You know, posts like this make me wish William had married some nice Pakistani girl.

Imagine if the royal family decides to start randomly marrying different ethnicities.

That'll be quite a show.

Harry could always marry some black woman, of course he's not the heir. Oh even better, he could marry some Arabic guy. Man that'd be comedy gold.

Suidwes-Afrika
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Suidwes-Afrika » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Nazi Flower Power wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for everyone?
Why is it that ethno-nationalism is wonderful in the cases of Kenya, Israel, Japan, China, the Middle East, South America, etc. etc. etc. yet if a white person ever dares to even suggest setting aside a country for white people, they're automatically a nazi racist who hates freedom?

What kind of sense does that make?

You just need to stop taking it as an insult if someone calls you a Nazi. It will make your life so much better.

Quite so.
Die Kaplyn - Bok van Blerk

The Struggle against Apartheid in Suidwes-Afrika: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=135846

"No man has a right to do what he pleases, except when he pleases to do right." - Charles Simmons

"Violent and brutal means can only lead to totalitarian and tyrannical ends." - P.W. Botha

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General