NATION

PASSWORD

White Britons to be minority IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY by 2066

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:56 am

Sobaeg wrote:If we where to look at the future now, from where we are today without the slow transitional stages and historic records it would not be obvious how a new character set was formed or removed. Looking back on now from the future however, we may see… "oh yeah, its like that because in the 2200 century chinese merged with spanish and they kept English grammar and Hindi pronunciation of French loan words…"

Ahh...Makes sense.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Sobaeg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sobaeg » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:58 am

I don't think our decedents will care much, just the same as nobodies upset about not wearing and frilly neck piece spouting 'ye old anymore.
Last edited by Sobaeg on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:59 am

Sobaeg wrote:I don't think our decedents will care much, just the same as nobodies crying about not wearing and frilly neck piece spout 'ye old.

I don't think so either....but I would think it would depend on how old the decendents were...ech...Frilly neck pieces... >.>
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Free South Califas
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Free South Califas » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:36 am

Socialdemokraterne wrote:
Nidaria wrote:The old culture is destroyed in the process, and nothing can be rebuilt. Race is completely unimportant, but unless the immigrants adopt completely and wholeheartedly the culture of the country they move to, it is a loss (note that I am only opposed to immigration for countries that have a clearly defined culture, such as the European nations, but for more multicultural by nature countries immigration is actually beneficial).

Cultural diffusion isn't something that just hit the shores of Europe, damn it. Stop living in a fantasy world and acknowledge that European nations' cultural traditions have been shaped and developed by international trade, immigration/emigration, international politics, and so forth for thousands of years now. Arbitrarily trying to freeze cultural diffusion is a fool's errand, especially in an increasingly global marketplace and in the presence of progressively faster and more constant communications.

What you want is nothing short of absurd, and even if you did somehow magically isolate each European nation so they never interacted with anyone ever again and you somehow rendered each one perfectly ethnically homogeneous you'd find (perhaps to your horror and confusion) that their cultures and traditions are still being modified by internal factors such as technological development and shifts in language conventions. This sort of thing even happens in extremely homogeneous, rigidly traditional countries such as Japan. You would have to literally freeze time to make a culture stay constant forever.

Not to mention that as a "libertarian", Nidaria presumably supports the right of Britons to play Japanese, French and American video games, which could theoretically overwhelm any UK-specific culture by themselves with sheer popularity as the demographic appeal of the industry continues to widen. Similarly for films, etc. If I were British, I'd be more worried about the influence of German political economy.

Napkiraly wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:Incidentally, this isn't Brits becomming a Minority.
It's them losing a Plurality.
It's already happened in the USA I thought. (Whites being the largest group, but less than 50%)

Nah, they're still the majority, even if you don't count Hispanic whites.

Indeed, Ostroeuropa is probably thinking of the border states like California and Texas.

Nova Imperius wrote:Actually Zaras almost everyone i know are against multiculturalism. We seem to be amoungst the only country that allows so many people in and not try to merge them into our culture

I'm sitting in a neighborhood in USA where white Catholics live alongside: predominantly black students, military barracks, Mexicans, East Africans, and Vietnamese, the latter three groups being able to go about their day in this community without ever speaking English if they so choose. Tax, benefit, citizenship and election documents are available in their languages. We're all getting along just fine. Other than the antiquated attitudes of a few individuals inclined to start a ruckus at the corner bar when they've got too much time on their hands, there's no problematic aspect to it. Why is it a problem when people in your city or country speak another language in the shops and listen to another music genre than you?
Last edited by Free South Califas on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
FSC Government
Senate: Saul Califas; First Deputy Leader of the Opposition
Senior Whip, Communist Party (Meiderup)

WA: Califan WA Detachment (CWAD).
Justice
On Autism/"R-word"
(Lir. apologized, so ignore that part.)
Anarchy Works/Open Borders
Flag
I'm autistic and (proud, but) thus not a "social detective", so be warned: I might misread or accidentally offend you.
'Obvious' implications, tones, cues etc. may also be missed.
SELF MANAGEMENT ✯ DIRECT ACTION ✯ WORKER SOLIDARITY
Libertarian Communist

COMINTERN/Stonewall/TRC

Zaras
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:02 am

Freiheit Reich wrote:Geert Wilders

An Islamophobic fuckhead. Your argument is invalid.
Bythyrona wrote:
Zaras wrote:Democratic People's Republic of Glorious Misty Mountain Hop.
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Best post I've seen on NS since I've been here. :clap:
Factbook
RP 1, RP 2, RP 3, RP 4, RP 5
ADS, UDL, GFN member
Political compass (old), Political compass (new)
Bottle, telling it like it is.
Risottia, on lolbertarianism.

Zaras
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:03 am

Camelza wrote:What nationalistic Brits need is a common enemy,an alien race to pour all that hate onto like the good old times
...I mean,who would even care if someone's skin is lighter or darker when horn-headed,green bastards,with bellies full of alien mead from outerspace start burning their crops and pillaging their villages?

Clearly, we must invent Daleks IRL.
Bythyrona wrote:
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Factbook
ADS, UDL, GFN member

Zaras
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:04 am

Saiwania wrote:If you don't care then you shouldn't, I do however.

So you care about stupid shit that is overblown and scaremongering? Says a lot about you, it does.

I am not concerned with why or whether it matters if White people cease to exist, but am focused rather on whether the White race is becoming extinct or not.

Once more, with feeling:

NOBODY FUCKING CARES.

I am not reassured that White skin will continue to exist as a common trait 250+ years from now.

Boo fucking hoo, big fucking deal, etc. etc. Nobody actually cares about this. There's more important stuff to worry about. Stop going to Stormfront.
Last edited by Zaras on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bythyrona wrote:

Factbook
ADS, UDL, GFN member

New Phyrreus
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Phyrreus » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:07 am

I wouldn't mind, except that since immigration has increased we've also seen an increase in crime. This is NOT me being racist, or stereotyping, but the majority of crimes such as theft, drugs and fraud, are being attributed to immigrants, and its this we need to focus on.
Whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war - Vegetius

Defcon 1 2 3 (4) 5
Defcon 1 - Full Alert Status (WMDs Authorized)
Defcon 2 - High alert level, Evac in progress, Military deployed
Defcon 3 - Military currently Deploying
Defcon 4 - (Current) Military Standby
Defcon 5 - Regular/ Peacekeeping

Srboslavija
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Srboslavija » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:14 am

Zaras wrote:Once more, with feeling:

NOBODY FUCKING CARES.

I am not reassured that White skin will continue to exist as a common trait 250+ years from now.

Boo fucking hoo, big fucking deal, etc. etc. Nobody actually cares about this. There's more important stuff to worry about. Stop going to Stormfront.

Plenty of people care, and with good reason too. Just because you don't, does not negate that.

Not everyone was raised by white-guilt liberals.
Pro: #FreeCrimea, justice, peace, LGBTIQ rights, love, choice, YOLO, God, separation of church and state, hugs, equal rights, most NSG moderators
Anti: war, hypocrisy, imperialism, homophobia, guns, inequality, racism, sexism

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:17 am

Srboslavija wrote:

NOBODY FUCKING CARES.

Plenty of people care, and with good reason too. Just because you don't, does not negate that.

Why should I feel proud about skin colour?

Transhuman Proteus
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Transhuman Proteus » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:26 am

Srboslavija wrote:

NOBODY FUCKING CARES.

Why is the colour of skin something of great importance, or why should it be a point of pride?

Surely the far more sensible thing would be to focus on the human. Make sure the human is going to last. Work to see that as many humans as possible are as happy and healthy as possible.

Skin colour? I'd be no more worked up about the concept of white coloration evolving out of humanity naturally than any other colour doing it.

Zaras
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:32 am

New Phyrreus wrote:I wouldn't mind, except that since immigration has increased we've also seen an increase in crime.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the policies that governments since 1979 have pursued that have lead to societal breakdown in many areas, none at all! It must be those evil brown people. :roll:

This is NOT me being racist, or stereotyping

Oh, the "not being racist disclaimer"! Y'know what that means...

Either you actually are stereotyping, or not bothering to look at the situation in depth and assigning all blame the wrong target.
Bythyrona wrote:

Factbook
ADS, UDL, GFN member

Zaras
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:32 am

Srboslavija wrote:Plenty of people care, and with good reason too.

There's no reason to care about the fact that you're white. There's no special fucking achievement to being white, except maybe that you get to play the game of life on easy mode. If you're proud of your skin colour most, maybe it's because you haven't achieved anything to be proud of.
Last edited by Zaras on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bythyrona wrote:

Factbook
ADS, UDL, GFN member

Zaras
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:34 am

Transhuman Proteus wrote:Why is the colour of skin something of great importance, or why should it be a point of pride?

Emphasising pride in it is only understandable if it's done to push back against an entire society that tries to use it to treat you like a subhuman - see the Harlem Renaissance, the Civil Rights movement, etc.

Whites don't have that excuse.
Bythyrona wrote:

Factbook
ADS, UDL, GFN member

Camelza
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Camelza » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:37 am

Zaras wrote:
Camelza wrote:What nationalistic Brits need is a common enemy,an alien race to pour all that hate onto like the good old times
...I mean,who would even care if someone's skin is lighter or darker when horn-headed,green bastards,with bellies full of alien mead from outerspace start burning their crops and pillaging their villages?

Clearly, we must invent Daleks IRL.

Zaras wrote:
Transhuman Proteus wrote:Why is the colour of skin something of great importance, or why should it be a point of pride?

Emphasising pride in it is only understandable if it's done to push back against an entire society that tries to use it to treat you like a subhuman - see the Harlem Renaissance, the Civil Rights movement, etc.
Whites don't have that excuse.

not all whites have it easy you know,but,I can see your point.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:38 am

Immoren wrote:Well, well, well.

This.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

L Ron Cupboard
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby L Ron Cupboard » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:42 am

Now I have Billy Idol singing in my head

"It's a nice day to start again
It's a nice day for a white Briton..."
A leopard in every home, you know it makes sense.

Srboslavija
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Srboslavija » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 am

Transhuman Proteus wrote:
Srboslavija wrote:

Why is the colour of skin something of great importance, or why should it be a point of pride?

Surely the far more sensible thing would be to focus on the human. Make sure the human is going to last. Work to see that as many humans as possible are as happy and healthy as possible.

Skin colour? I'd be no more worked up about the concept of white coloration evolving out of humanity naturally than any other colour doing it.

For some people it just is. Just like some feel the need to be ashamed of their skin colour (Zaras in this instance)

btw my comment was not advocating for race pride, it was regarding the comment on the global trend of a declining white % and that "NO ONE CARES". Personally speaking, a world without white people would be quite dire - and yes, hip-hop and the NBA would still flourish but I like me some country beats and ice hockey too.
Pro: #FreeCrimea, justice, peace, LGBTIQ rights, love, choice, YOLO, God, separation of church and state, hugs, equal rights, most NSG moderators

British Prussia
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby British Prussia » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:48 am

Well Brits are multicultural, even by the middle ages. I believe that people should try to stay in thief own countries though. Not because I don't want them to come, it just that some people leave their country and take their experience with them. That not good for less developed countries. That'll just make them even shittier countries.

Although I do understand the need for them to come to the UK because... Well who wouldn't? Land of the Harrods... Premier League football... And a Parliamentary government. Much better that what they have in the US.
British Prussia - Britisches Preußen
Content provided by: Foreign & Trade Office | Ministry of War
Embassy | Factbook | C.W.Sentinel | Regional Map
WARCON: | Critical | Severe | Substanial | Low
Response: | Execptional | Heightened | Normal
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.69

Conservative Cosmopolitan
Cosmopolitan 18%
Secular 17%
Reactionary 4%
Authoritarian 14%
Capitalistic 12%
Pro-Military 9%
Anthropocentric 43%
Monarchy, Centre-Right, Military, Economic Interventionism, Trade, Wealth, Living Wage, Social Conservatism, Capitalism, Pro-Choice, Lesbians/Gays/Bisexuals, Roman Catholicism, Hong Kong, Commonwealth of Nations, Anglosphere, Conservative Party (UK), National Party (NZ)

Srboslavija
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Srboslavija » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:48 am

Zaras wrote:There's no special fucking achievement to being white, except maybe that you get to play the game of life on easy mode.

lol, wow.

I'm going to leave this right alone and see if anyone else calls you out on your bs.

Zaras
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:52 am

Camelza wrote:not all whites have it easy you know,but,I can see your point.

They may not, but they still have privileges that make their situation better than other peoples'.

Srboslavija wrote:For some people it just is. Just like some feel the need to be ashamed of their skin colour (Zaras in this instance)

Case you haven't noticed, I didn't advocate being ashamed of it. I pointed out that there's not reason to be when you have better, actual achivemetns to be proud of.

Personally speaking, a world without white people would be quite dire

Lol, really?

Srboslavija wrote:lol, wow.

I'm going to leave this right alone and see if anyone else calls you out on your bs.

I see you don't know anything about white privilege or intersectionality.
Bythyrona wrote:

Factbook
ADS, UDL, GFN member

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 am

British Prussia wrote:Well Brits are multicultural, even by the middle ages. I believe that people should try to stay in thief own countries though. Not because I don't want them to come, it just that some people leave their country and take their experience with them. That not good for less developed countries. That'll just make them even shittier countries.

Although I do understand the need for them to come to the UK because... Well who wouldn't? Land of the Harrods... Premier League football... And a Parliamentary government. Much better that what they have in the US.

And let's face it, the inhabitants of what is now known as the United Kingdom are no strangers to becoming minorities in their own country. Once upon the time ALL the British isles were exclusively inhabited by Celts. The Romans first did damage to that idyllic situation by forcing their culture upon the innocent Celts. This is why you have cities such as London and Bath, a vile crime that has never been properly rectified. Time passed and the Roman Empire collapsed, but this proved not to be the salvation of the Celts. The real violence hadn't even started yet! The Angles and Saxons, germanic tribes from Germany, came to take England as their personal plaything, a few centuries later followed by the greedy Norsemen. The Vikings decided that Scotland was nice enough to live, so they put a few dents in the purity of the original inhabitants as well. And 1066 was pretty much a total disaster, of course. French invaders with Scandinavian forefathers came and made England, quite germanized by now, their bitch.

History!
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

British Prussia
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby British Prussia » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:
British Prussia wrote:Well Brits are multicultural, even by the middle ages. I believe that people should try to stay in thief own countries though. Not because I don't want them to come, it just that some people leave their country and take their experience with them. That not good for less developed countries. That'll just make them even shittier countries.

And let's face it, the inhabitants of what is now known as the United Kingdom are no strangers to becoming minorities in their own country. Once upon the time ALL the British isles were exclusively inhabited by Celts. The Romans first did damage to that idyllic situation by forcing their culture upon the innocent Celts. This is why you have cities such as London and Bath, a vile crime that has never been properly rectified. Time passed and the Roman Empire collapsed, but this proved not to be the salvation of the Celts. The real violence hadn't even started yet! The Angles and Saxons, germanic tribes from Germany, came to take England as their personal plaything, a few centuries later followed by the greedy Norsemen. The Vikings decided that Scotland was nice enough to live, so they put a few dents in the purity of the original inhabitants as well. And 1066 was pretty much a total disaster, of course. French invaders with Scandinavian forefathers came and made England, quite germanized by now, their bitch.

History!

You nailed it. I was sure it went along those lines, but I forgot all the history. Anyway, even in the middle ages they had immigrants. I know there were people from north Africa and the middle east who settled in England from about that time... Not the best time for a non-Christian, but I know there were a few...
British Prussia - Britisches Preußen
Content provided by: Foreign & Trade Office | Ministry of War
Embassy | Factbook | C.W.Sentinel | Regional Map
WARCON: | Critical | Severe | Substanial | Low
Response: | Execptional | Heightened | Normal
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.69

Conservative Cosmopolitan
Cosmopolitan 18%
Secular 17%
Reactionary 4%
Authoritarian 14%
Capitalistic 12%
Pro-Military 9%
Anthropocentric 43%
Monarchy, Centre-Right, Military, Economic Interventionism, Trade, Wealth, Living Wage, Social Conservatism, Capitalism, Pro-Choice, Lesbians/Gays/Bisexuals, Roman Catholicism, Hong Kong, Commonwealth of Nations, Anglosphere, Conservative Party (UK), National Party (NZ)

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:20 am

Zaras wrote:Boo fucking hoo, big fucking deal, etc. etc. Nobody actually cares about this. There's more important stuff to worry about. Stop going to Stormfront.

Your assertion that nobody cares about White ethnicities declining is false because I obviously do care. Fewer people being concerned about it, is different from no one caring about the issue at all. Who are you to tell me what is important and what's not? I've decided for myself that I care about preserving ethnic groups which are in decline, for the sake of aesthetic diversity.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:21 am

Srboslavija wrote:
btw my comment was not advocating for race pride, it was regarding the comment on the global trend of a declining white % and that "NO ONE CARES". Personally speaking, a world without white people would be quite dire - and yes, hip-hop and the NBA would still flourish but I like me some country beats and ice hockey too.

But why should we care? It's a fucking shade of skin colour, it literally has nothing to do with intelligence, ability, etc. And what makes you think only white people like country music or play hockey?

I've also pointed out that the chances of this "special" skin tone has very little, if any, chance of disappearing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General