NATION

PASSWORD

Donald Trump challenges Obama to release College records

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Donald Trump challenges Obama to release College records

Postby Alyekra » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:08 pm

...and also his passport records.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gOq9pBkY0I

Donald Trump has offered to donate five million dollars to a charity of Obama's choice no less than one hour after President Obama releases his College records and applications along with his passport records and applications before October 31 at 5:00 PM. Will Obama take Trump up on the offer?

I personally don't think Obama will, but I am glad Donald Trump is doing this. What do you think?
(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Alyekra wrote:...and also his passport records.

Donald Trump has offered to donate five million dollars to a charity of Obama's choice no less than one hour after President Obama releases his College records and applications along with his passport records and applications before October 31 at 5:00 PM. Will Obama take Trump up on the offer?

I personally don't think Obama will, but I am glad Donald Trump is doing this. What do you think?

Why should the President do any of this? The passport thing is an ancient, much-debunked canard and what would Mr. Obama's transcripts prove?
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Cheap bastard.

And there's the megathread.

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Trump should donate the money anyway.
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

Cobreiny
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

No

Postby Cobreiny » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:10 pm

What's up with Trump? Does he not have anything else better to do. Like fire people for no reason. Give up already Donald

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Cobreiny wrote:What's up with Trump? Does he not have anything else better to do. Like fire people for no reason. Give up already Donald

He needs constant validation. After all, he's Donald Trump. Wouldn't you need that, if you were Donald Trump?
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Densaner
Minister

Founded: Jul 19, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Densaner » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 pm

What do I think? I think Trump is a blowhard. A blowhard who hasn't got the balls to run for office himself. I'm not glad. I wish he would just shut up or run. Obama doesn't have to release his records. Certainly not because an asshole like Trump says so.

The Emerald Dawn
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dawn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Cobreiny wrote:What's up with Trump? Does he not have anything else better to do. Like fire people for no reason. Give up already Donald

He needs constant validation. After all, he's Donald Trump. Wouldn't you need that, if you were Donald Trump?

I'd need .50 calibre Aspirin.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Remember when Hannity promised to be water boarded for charity, and then Keith Olbermann pledged $10,000 per second to his cause, but Hannity pussied out because it actually is torture despite what he spewed on his show? Yeah, I don't trust rich right-wing nutcases with promises to give money to prove their moronic points anymore.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Sounds like the birthers are getting desperate.

It's a distraction; nothing more.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

The Mesozoic Era
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mesozoic Era » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Alyekra wrote:

Do you and Mr. Trump still doubt Obama's nationality?

Donald Trump is a whack, I hope Obama shows him his College record and passport just to shut him up, once and for all.
An accurate representation of a psychotic, brutal anarcho-capitalist society, but set in prehistoric times due to bad name decisions.

Broken Chains Secretariat
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Broken Chains Secretariat » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but is Donald Trump trying be relevant again?

The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Just fucking donate the 5 million, Trump. Try for one goddamn second not to be an utter hemorrhoid on humanity's collective rear. Try for one second not to hold charity hostage to your own idiotic agenda.
When the war is over
Got to start again
Try to hold a trace of what it was back then
You and I we sent each other stories
Just a page I'm lost in all its glory
How can I go home and not get blown away

Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:18 pm

It seems like Donald has pulled out his Trump card.
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Page wrote:Remember when Hannity promised to be water boarded for charity, and then Keith Olbermann pledged $10,000 per second to his cause, but Hannity pussied out because it actually is torture despite what he spewed on his show? Yeah, I don't trust rich right-wing nutcases with promises to give money to prove their moronic points anymore.

^This. /thread

The Emerald Dawn
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dawn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Nationalist State of Knox wrote:It seems like Donald has pulled out his Trump card.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Get off the stage.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Nationalist State of Knox wrote:It seems like Donald has pulled out his Trump card.

Badum-Tsh!

Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 pm

The Emerald Dawn wrote:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Get off the stage.

Somebody was gonna say it, I just thought I'd show my comical genius.
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:22 pm

The Mesozoic era wrote:
Alyekra wrote:

Do you and Mr. Trump still doubt Obama's nationality?

Donald Trump is a whack, I hope Obama shows him his College record and passport just to shut him up, once and for all.

The President has other tihngs to do than to cater to Donald Trump.

The passport thing, by the way, is supposed to show that Obama gave up his American citizenship by traveling to Pakistan in 1981 on an Indonesian passport. He did that because, supposedly, Americans were forbidden from traveling to Pakistan then. That's the lie. Not only were Americans allowed to go there, it was very easy, all you needed was a free visa, available at any border crossing. The New York Times did a travel piece on Pakistan in August of 1981 and the US Ambassador said he'd love to see Americans there, adding that if they were traveling by land it was best to have an Indian visa lined up, too.

The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Nationalist State of Knox wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Get off the stage.

How about this: agree to get off the stage, if Obama releases his whole college record!
No way that could backfire!
When the war is over
Got to start again
Try to hold a trace of what it was back then
You and I we sent each other stories
Just a page I'm lost in all its glory
How can I go home and not get blown away

Norsklow
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Norsklow » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Nationalist State of Knox wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Get off the stage.

I liked your joke better than his. You trumped him!
Joseph Stalin, 20 million plus dead -Mao-Tse-Dong, 40 million plus dead - Pol Pot, 2 million dead -Kim-Il-Sung, 5 million dead - Fidel Castro, 1 million dead.

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything, with nothing"

Don't call me Beny! Am I your Father or something? http://paanluelwel2011.wordpress.com/20 ... honorable/
And I way too young to be Beny bith.
NationStates: Because FOX is for douchebags.

Lancaster of Wessex
Senator

Founded: Feb 21, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lancaster of Wessex » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Why are you glad he's doing this?

If anything Trump has proven himself to be a jackass, for whom I now hold little to no respect.
Lancaster.
Duke of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Lancaster of Wessex

The Most High, Potent, and Noble Prince, Lancaster, By the Grace of God, Duke of Wessex, Protector of the Enclaved Pious Estates of The Church of Wessex, Lord of Saint Aldhelm Islands, Prince and Great Steward of Celtic Wessex, Keeper of the Great Seal of the Duchy and House of Lancaster of Wessex, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Illustrious Order of the Gold Gryphon, etc.

Czechanada
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechanada » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Well, there is a correlation between one's marks in first year and ability to lead a nation.
"You know what I was. You see what I am. Change me, change me!" - Randall Jarrell.

Wikkiwallana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikkiwallana » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Why are you glad?
Proud Scalawag and Statist!

Please don't confuse my country for my politics; my country is being run as a parody, my posts aren't.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Halt!
Just because these people are stupid, wrong and highly dangerous does not mean you have the right to make them feel sad.
Xenohumanity wrote:
Nulono wrote:Snip
I'm a pro-lifer who runs a nation of dragon-men...
And even I think that's stupid.
Avenio wrote:Just so you know, the use of the term 'sheep' 'sheeple' or any other herd animal-based terminology in conjunction with an exhortation to 'think outside the box' or stop going along with groupthink generally indicates that the speaker is actually more closed-minded on the subject than the people that he/she is addressing. At least, in my experience at least.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General