NATION

PASSWORD

Im shocked there wasnt a thread on this...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Czardas
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 6702
Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:50 am

Khadore wrote:You're gay then you're gay just don't beat me over the head with it that many of you idiots do. All I said I don't like gays and I started World War III. So when push comes to shove it is the gays who don't have tolerance for heteros so there fore gays must go back to the closet where they belong or else there will be a reckoning. I'm just fighting against a double standard.

Well, you actually said that they should stay in the closet and not be permitted to express their preference in public. Nobody cares if you don't like gays, we're just fighting against a double standard: can you tell me whether people who are not gay can express their preference in public? If the answer is yes, well, there you go.

User avatar
Khadore
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 156
Founded: Oct 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Khadore » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 am

No I'm worried about some gay asshole politically crucifying me then threatening to kill me because I have an honest opinion about gays.

See gays preach tolerance while they're the most intolerant. They don't practice what they preach therefore they're a bunch of hypocrites too.
REPPY SEZ: On very thin ice, recommending you back away from the computer for a bit and calm down.

User avatar
Allbeama
Senator
 
Posts: 4367
Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allbeama » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:52 am

Khadore wrote:
Czardas wrote:
Khadore wrote:
The Tofu Islands wrote:
Khadore wrote:Normal: Not being gay.

You know what else is normal? Not being you. We should ban everyone from being you in public.


Yeah try and stop me.

try and stop gay people from being gay. (note: no firearms may be used in this exercise.)


You're gay then you're gay just don't beat me over the head with it that many of you idiots do. All I said I don't like gays and I started World War III. So when push comes to shove it is the gays who don't have tolerance for heteros so there fore gays must go back to the closet where they belong or else there will be a reckoning. I'm just fighting against a double standard.


No, its heterosexuals that think you are wrong too. Its not a big gay conspiracy to attack you. Its about defending the people you think are so "disgusting"; they have as much right to live their lives and enjoy the same freedoms that you and I do. I don't think its fair to say that one only advocates gay rights if they are gay as you seem to have. I am fighting against ignorance and oppression, against the bigotry you have shown.
Last edited by Allbeama on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Agonarthis Terra, My Homeworld.
The Internet loves you. mah Factbook

Hope lies in the smouldering rubble of Empires.

User avatar
Unchecked Expansion
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5599
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unchecked Expansion » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 am

Khadore wrote:
Czardas wrote:
Khadore wrote:
The Tofu Islands wrote:
Khadore wrote:Normal: Not being gay.

You know what else is normal? Not being you. We should ban everyone from being you in public.


Yeah try and stop me.

try and stop gay people from being gay. (note: no firearms may be used in this exercise.)


You're gay then you're gay just don't beat me over the head with it that many of you idiots do. All I said I don't like gays and I started World War III. So when push comes to shove it is the gays who don't have tolerance for heteros so there fore gays must go back to the closet where they belong or else there will be a reckoning. I'm just fighting against a double standard.

Look at your own sig.
Now look at what you are suggesting.
People who want to be treated equally are not intolerant. People who don't like another group are not truly intolerant. Opposing people's freedoms because you don't like them is intolerant

User avatar
The Tofu Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2872
Founded: Mar 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tofu Islands » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:54 am

Khadore wrote:You're gay then you're gay just don't beat me over the head with it that many of you idiots do. All I said I don't like gays and I started World War III. So when push comes to shove it is the gays who don't have tolerance for heteros so there fore gays must go back to the closet where they belong or else there will be a reckoning. I'm just fighting against a double standard.

Wait, what? You're the one who said that all gays should go back to the closet and not be allowed to mention their sexuality. And yet you don't do so for other sexual orientations. Or other minorities. And we're the ones with double standards‽
In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread.

User avatar
Allbeama
Senator
 
Posts: 4367
Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allbeama » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 am

Khadore wrote:No I'm worried about some gay asshole politically crucifying me then threatening to kill me because I have an honest opinion about gays.

See gays preach tolerance while they're the most intolerant. They don't practice what they preach therefore they're a bunch of hypocrites too.


Quoting Jefferson and carrying on as you are is the only hypocrisy here, my friend.
Agonarthis Terra, My Homeworld.
The Internet loves you. mah Factbook

Hope lies in the smouldering rubble of Empires.

User avatar
Apathetic Auteurs
Envoy
 
Posts: 204
Founded: Sep 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Apathetic Auteurs » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 am

Khadore wrote:No I'm worried about some gay asshole politically crucifying me then threatening to kill me because I have an honest opinion about gays.

See gays preach tolerance while they're the most intolerant. They don't practice what they preach therefore they're a bunch of hypocrites too.


Well I do apologise for my kind if someone has threatened to kill you, 99% of us don't act like that and are trying to achieve parity by peaceful means.
But then again, if someone makes statements as intolerant as you have then you should expect people to be as intolerant back to you.
Federal Prime Minister - James Erriksen.
Sign up for our Embassy program here.

User avatar
Khadore
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 156
Founded: Oct 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Khadore » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:01 am

Allbeama wrote:
Khadore wrote:No I'm worried about some gay asshole politically crucifying me then threatening to kill me because I have an honest opinion about gays.

See gays preach tolerance while they're the most intolerant. They don't practice what they preach therefore they're a bunch of hypocrites too.


Quoting Jefferson and carrying on as you are is the only hypocrisy here, my friend.


It's not hypocrisy when I'm also part of the group of people that believe marriage is only between a man and woman. But people shouldn't be saying that...oh no we cannot have that because see it seems gays have more say-so than heterosexuals. That is hindering my ability have what I have to say. Even though you don't like it still I should just shut up? That's censorship.

So yes I have a legitimate reason so say what I'm suggesting because you have yahoos out there who want to shut down the opposition. I'm the opposition.
REPPY SEZ: On very thin ice, recommending you back away from the computer for a bit and calm down.

User avatar
Blouman Empire
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16068
Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:03 am

Czardas wrote:You're being oversensitive, as usual.

The post asks a question ("Anyone go? Does anyone think it will have an effect?"), and therefore is not an attack on conservative posters. Even if the last couple of sentences were taken out, it's still not strongly worded enough to count as an attack.


If you knew Susie like I know Susie!

I am actually talking about the rest of the OP.
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic
http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Blouman_Empire

DBC26-Winner

User avatar
Czardas
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 6702
Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:07 am

Khadore wrote:
Allbeama wrote:
Khadore wrote:No I'm worried about some gay asshole politically crucifying me then threatening to kill me because I have an honest opinion about gays.

See gays preach tolerance while they're the most intolerant. They don't practice what they preach therefore they're a bunch of hypocrites too.


Quoting Jefferson and carrying on as you are is the only hypocrisy here, my friend.


It's not hypocrisy when I'm also part of the group of people that believe marriage is only between a man and woman. But people shouldn't be saying that...oh no we cannot have that because see it seems gays have more say-so than heterosexuals. That is hindering my ability have what I have to say. Even though you don't like it still I should just shut up? That's censorship.

So yes I have a legitimate reason so say what I'm suggesting because you have yahoos out there who want to shut down the opposition. I'm the opposition.

Wait, you believe that "all men are created equal & independent, [and] from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable", and yet you think only certain people deserve the right to marriage? So basically you believe people are created equal and independent, but don't derive rights inherent and inalienable from that creation after all? So your philosophy contradicts itself?

And nobody's censoring you. You're still talking, aren't you?

User avatar
Phenia
Senator
 
Posts: 3809
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Phenia » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 am

Khadore wrote:
Allbeama wrote:
Khadore wrote:No I'm worried about some gay asshole politically crucifying me then threatening to kill me because I have an honest opinion about gays.

See gays preach tolerance while they're the most intolerant. They don't practice what they preach therefore they're a bunch of hypocrites too.


Quoting Jefferson and carrying on as you are is the only hypocrisy here, my friend.


It's not hypocrisy when I'm also part of the group of people that believe marriage is only between a man and woman.


Yes, it is hypocrisy, because you're hypocritically preaching freedom out of one mouth, while spewing vitriolic bullshit about how gays should not have certain freedoms, out the other mouth.

But people shouldn't be saying that...oh no we cannot have that because see it seems gays have more say-so than heterosexuals.


I'm a heterosexual. People shouldn't be saying stupid-ass shit like you've been because it's stupid-ass shit, not because there's a conspiracy against your testicles or whatever. I mean, really, get over this paranoid, self-righteous whining martyrdom schtick. I mean, really, do you get chicks with that? I'm guessing no. Women tend not to find whining, contrived 'victimhood' very attractive.

Just a FYI, I'm sure you think I'm part of the gay conspiracy so whatever.

User avatar
Allbeama
Senator
 
Posts: 4367
Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allbeama » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:11 am

Khadore wrote:
Allbeama wrote:
Khadore wrote:No I'm worried about some gay asshole politically crucifying me then threatening to kill me because I have an honest opinion about gays.

See gays preach tolerance while they're the most intolerant. They don't practice what they preach therefore they're a bunch of hypocrites too.


Quoting Jefferson and carrying on as you are is the only hypocrisy here, my friend.


It's not hypocrisy when I'm also part of the group of people that believe marriage is only between a man and woman. But people shouldn't be saying that...oh no we cannot have that because see it seems gays have more say-so than heterosexuals. That is hindering my ability have what I have to say. Even though you don't like it still I should just shut up? That's censorship.

So yes I have a legitimate reason so say what I'm suggesting because you have yahoos out there who want to shut down the opposition. I'm the opposition.



You seem to be failing to realize though, your opinion is apparently that group x doesn't have the same rights you do. Call me what you want, but that is bullshit. If you want to deprive someone of the same freedom you have, your opinion is distasteful to me and rightfully so. I never said you cannot have your opinion. All I would say is that your opinion is wrong and the law should not follow your opinion. The law should recognize the equal rights of marriage for gays and straights. That is all there is to it.
Agonarthis Terra, My Homeworld.
The Internet loves you. mah Factbook

Hope lies in the smouldering rubble of Empires.

User avatar
The Tofu Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2872
Founded: Mar 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tofu Islands » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:11 am

Khadore wrote:It's not hypocrisy when I'm also part of the group of people that believe marriage is only between a man and woman. But people shouldn't be saying that...oh no we cannot have that because see it seems gays have more say-so than heterosexuals. That is hindering my ability have what I have to say. Even though you don't like it still I should just shut up? That's censorship.

It's hypocrisy because it says "We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal [...]", while you are arguing that some people should be given less rights then others. How is that equality? And if you don't want a same-sex marriage, don't have one. No one is arguing that you should be forced to.
In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread.

User avatar
Khadore
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 156
Founded: Oct 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Khadore » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:32 am

All men are created equal (gays too), but are all men treated equal? Has one man's rights been created to override others? That is where the line is drawn and may I just establish that signature was used to keep these Communists and these Wanna-be dictators off my back. I guess I need to alter my signature so you gays can stop putting me into the lion's den.

On neutral grounds gays are just as human as everyone else although their mentality of being human is questionable.

On moral grounds gays are immoral because since the dawn of civilization marriage has always been between man and a woman.

On biological grounds gays are against the thing that keeps humanity alive. Procreation. Put a gay couple on an island then put a man and a woman on another. 50 years later the gay island is desolate or have the same two people while on the other you have a a dozen people, they may have a sixth finger or toe but there are more people on that island. How else did this world end up having 7 billion people? But that's besides the point....

On political grounds and this is the kicker. On political grounds it is right what gays have to say and everything said against them are igornant, bigotted, racist, idiots, intolerant, hypocrites...and every name in the book. But when a heterosexual has something to say against homosexuality they might as well be publically hanged because it is politically incorrect. DING-DING-DING!

So in the end it's not whether men are created equal, it's about political correctness. So we're all equal, but one of us has to shutup. That ain't equal. So yeah I meant what I say because it's either them or me. I choose me.
REPPY SEZ: On very thin ice, recommending you back away from the computer for a bit and calm down.

User avatar
Allbeama
Senator
 
Posts: 4367
Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allbeama » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:47 am

Khadore wrote:All men are created equal (gays too), but are all men treated equal? Has one man's rights been created to override others? That is where the line is drawn and may I just establish that signature was used to keep these Communists and these Wanna-be dictators off my back. I guess I need to alter my signature so you gays can stop putting me into the lion's den.

On neutral grounds gays are just as human as everyone else although their mentality of being human is questionable.

On moral grounds gays are immoral because since the dawn of civilization marriage has always been between man and a woman.

On biological grounds gays are against the thing that keeps humanity alive. Procreation. Put a gay couple on an island then put a man and a woman on another. 50 years later the gay island is desolate or have the same two people while on the other you have a a dozen people, they may have a sixth finger or toe but there are more people on that island. How else did this world end up having 7 billion people? But that's besides the point....

On political grounds and this is the kicker. On political grounds it is right what gays have to say and everything said against them are igornant, bigotted, racist, idiots, intolerant, hypocrites...and every name in the book. But when a heterosexual has something to say against homosexuality they might as well be publically hanged because it is politically incorrect. DING-DING-DING!

So in the end it's not whether men are created equal, it's about political correctness. So we're all equal, but one of us has to shutup. That ain't equal. So yeah I meant what I say because it's either them or me. I choose me.



Except gays don't often kill straight people for being straight.

Marriage at the dawn of human history was in fact nothing like it is today. Making the "marriage is between a man and a woman" argument and stating that is how it always was. It was once defined as between a man and several women. And all of those women were the man's property. Do you advocate this "traditional" definition?

Also true communists are often advocates of a greater level of equality than you seem to be.

"mentality of being human is questionable" This statement is absurd and meaningless unless you can somehow back it up.

This is not about what you can say. It is about the policy you seem to support. As I have said before, gays have every right to marry and your opinion has no bearing on that. The only right action for the State is to recognize gay marriage as valid. End of Story.
Agonarthis Terra, My Homeworld.
The Internet loves you. mah Factbook

Hope lies in the smouldering rubble of Empires.

User avatar
Czardas
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 6702
Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 am

Khadore wrote:All men are created equal (gays too), but are all men treated equal? Has one man's rights been created to override others? That is where the line is drawn and may I just establish that signature was used to keep these Communists and these Wanna-be dictators off my back. I guess I need to alter my signature so you gays can stop putting me into the lion's den.

Well, no, obviously. Some people (such as gays) have fewer rights than others.

On neutral grounds gays are just as human as everyone else although their mentality of being human is questionable.

huh?

On moral grounds gays are immoral because since the dawn of civilization marriage has always been between man and a woman.

not really. There have been marriages between a man and multiple women, between a woman and multiple men, and numerous other traditions which are no longer practiced. Moreover, there have also been marriages between two men or two women, in places like South Africa and the Netherlands and Massachusetts. So you're objectively wrong on this.

On biological grounds gays are against the thing that keeps humanity alive. Procreation. Put a gay couple on an island then put a man and a woman on another. 50 years later the gay island is desolate or have the same two people while on the other you have a a dozen people, they may have a sixth finger or toe but there are more people on that island. How else did this world end up having 7 billion people? But that's besides the point....

Do all marriages result in children? Evidently not. Do all straight people choose to procreate? No. Do all gay people choose not to procreate? No (it's still entirely possible for homosexuals to procreate, thanks to technology like IVF or nontechnological means like surrogates). So what's your point?

On political grounds and this is the kicker. On political grounds it is right what gays have to say and everything said against them are igornant, bigotted, racist, idiots, intolerant, hypocrites...and every name in the book. But when a heterosexual has something to say against homosexuality they might as well be publically hanged because it is politically incorrect. DING-DING-DING!

huh? if a homosexual criticized heterosexuality in the same terms you're criticizing homosexuality, i would call them intolerant bigots as well. however, no homosexuals have made this claim -- no-one's tried to say that being straight is immoral, straight marriage is an abomination, et cetera.


So in the end it's not whether men are created equal, it's about political correctness. So we're all equal, but one of us has to shutup. That ain't equal. So yeah I meant what I say because it's either them or me. I choose me.

so basically you're throwing a hissy fit because you want to be able to express intolerant views? well, go right ahead, but don't act surprised if people tell you you're being intolerant.

User avatar
Conservative Ad Droid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 721
Founded: Sep 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Ad Droid » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:51 am

The Norse Hordes wrote:Im suprised, since so many consertatives on here were all about the tea parties because they were about keeping FREEDOM!!!!, but they didnt mention anything about an equally as large march on the capitol in favor of actual freedom.


:lol2: Actual freedom
Oh wait, I forgot, on here if it's slightly conservative or right-wing in nature it's obviously not freedom.

Anyway, back to the thread, I couldn't care less.
Last edited by Conservative Ad Droid on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the Evil NSG Right-Wing.

Quotes:
<10:49 Jenrak> And he was all 'Jenrak save me!'
<10:49 Jenrak> And I was like 'Are you under 13?'
<10:49 Jenrak: And he was like 'yesss'
<10:49 Jenrak> And I was like 'nope, sorry'
<10:49 Jenrak> And he was all like 'C'maaaaaaaaan' like a gangster
<10:49 Ozymos> Jenrak; Mercilessly crushing 12 year olds since 2010

User avatar
Khadore
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 156
Founded: Oct 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Khadore » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 am

Czardas wrote:
Khadore wrote:All men are created equal (gays too), but are all men treated equal? Has one man's rights been created to override others? That is where the line is drawn and may I just establish that signature was used to keep these Communists and these Wanna-be dictators off my back. I guess I need to alter my signature so you gays can stop putting me into the lion's den.

Well, no, obviously. Some people (such as gays) have fewer rights than others.

On neutral grounds gays are just as human as everyone else although their mentality of being human is questionable.

huh?

On moral grounds gays are immoral because since the dawn of civilization marriage has always been between man and a woman.

not really. There have been marriages between a man and multiple women, between a woman and multiple men, and numerous other traditions which are no longer practiced. Moreover, there have also been marriages between two men or two women, in places like South Africa and the Netherlands and Massachusetts. So you're objectively wrong on this.

On biological grounds gays are against the thing that keeps humanity alive. Procreation. Put a gay couple on an island then put a man and a woman on another. 50 years later the gay island is desolate or have the same two people while on the other you have a a dozen people, they may have a sixth finger or toe but there are more people on that island. How else did this world end up having 7 billion people? But that's besides the point....

Do all marriages result in children? Evidently not. Do all straight people choose to procreate? No. Do all gay people choose not to procreate? No (it's still entirely possible for homosexuals to procreate, thanks to technology like IVF or nontechnological means like surrogates). So what's your point?

On political grounds and this is the kicker. On political grounds it is right what gays have to say and everything said against them are igornant, bigotted, racist, idiots, intolerant, hypocrites...and every name in the book. But when a heterosexual has something to say against homosexuality they might as well be publically hanged because it is politically incorrect. DING-DING-DING!

huh? if a homosexual criticized heterosexuality in the same terms you're criticizing homosexuality, i would call them intolerant bigots as well. however, no homosexuals have made this claim -- no-one's tried to say that being straight is immoral, straight marriage is an abomination, et cetera.


So in the end it's not whether men are created equal, it's about political correctness. So we're all equal, but one of us has to shutup. That ain't equal. So yeah I meant what I say because it's either them or me. I choose me.

so basically you're throwing a hissy fit because you want to be able to express intolerant views? well, go right ahead, but don't act surprised if people tell you you're being intolerant.


This all started when I said that gays should stay in the closet as in keeping their homosexualty to themselves instead of parading in public telling me that they're gay and that gay marriage should be legal and taught in school and forcing it down people throats while really they have no business to. I don't go around and parading I'm a conservative. I only say that when I'm asked. And technically at this circumstance, I was asked and then BAM! But this has become peurile, I'll say no more.
REPPY SEZ: On very thin ice, recommending you back away from the computer for a bit and calm down.

User avatar
The Tofu Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2872
Founded: Mar 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tofu Islands » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:58 am

Khadore wrote:All men are created equal (gays too), but are all men treated equal? Has one man's rights been created to override others?

No. That's why we aren't letting you get away with overriding the rights of homosexuals.

Khadore wrote:On neutral grounds gays are just as human as everyone else although their mentality of being human is questionable.

Why?

Khadore wrote:On moral grounds gays are immoral because since the dawn of civilization marriage has always been between man and a woman.

Appeal to tradition.
Also, (a) marriage has very often been between one man and a number of women and (b) same-sex marriage has existed in history.
So not only is this fallacious, it's also wrong.

Khadore wrote:On biological grounds gays are against the thing that keeps humanity alive. Procreation.

I highly doubt that's the case. I don't think the majority of gays are against people procreating. They just aren't as interested in doing it themselves.

Khadore wrote:Put a gay couple on an island then put a man and a woman on another. 50 years later the gay island is desolate or have the same two people while on the other you have a a dozen people, they may have a sixth finger or toe but there are more people on that island.

That's not a fair test. To make it fair, make the sexuality be the only difference. So either put two homosexual men on one island and two heterosexual men on the other, or put a homosexual man and a homosexual woman on one island, and a heterosexual man and a heterosexual woman on the other island.

Khadore wrote:How else did this world end up having 7 billion people? But that's besides the point....

It got there while having ~10% of the population gay.

And overpopulation isn't exactly a good thing anyway...

Khadore wrote:On political grounds and this is the kicker. On political grounds it is right what gays have to say and everything said against them are igornant, bigotted, racist, idiots, intolerant, hypocrites...and every name in the book. But when a heterosexual has something to say against homosexuality they might as well be publically hanged because it is politically incorrect. DING-DING-DING!

Given that the opinions you have expressed are in fact bigoted and ignorant, you can't very well complain about those labels. And homosexuals aren't calling for heterosexuals to be stripped of their rights...
In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread.

User avatar
Apathetic Auteurs
Envoy
 
Posts: 204
Founded: Sep 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Apathetic Auteurs » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:59 am

Khadore wrote:All men are created equal (gays too), but are all men treated equal?


no, not all men are treated evil. gays aren't being treated equally because they can't marry and have formal relationships like straight people. Plus, gay people have been abused because of who they love, i don't see that happening to straight people.

On neutral grounds gays are just as human as everyone else although their mentality of being human is questionable.


are you serious? are you saying that gay people don't deserve to be human? that somehow being gay makes a person unhuman?

On moral grounds gays are immoral because since the dawn of civilization marriage has always been between man and a woman.


Correct, but that isn't to say that there weren't historically relationships between two men/women, and that they were never accepted. plus, we're talking about the rights of people in the present day, not 1000 or whatever years ago.

On biological grounds gays are against the thing that keeps humanity alive. Procreation.


No we are not! if it wasn't for procreation we wouldn't be here in the first place. Many gay couples want to procreate and have children, it is an essential drive in ALL human beings.

On political grounds and this is the kicker. On political grounds it is right what gays have to say and everything said against them are igornant, bigotted, racist, idiots, intolerant, hypocrites...and every name in the book. But when a heterosexual has something to say against homosexuality they might as well be publically hanged because it is politically incorrect. DING-DING-DING!

So in the end it's not whether men are created equal, it's about political correctness. So we're all equal, but one of us has to shutup. That ain't equal. So yeah I meant what I say because it's either them or me. I choose me.


Once again, we are not trying to prevent your right to free speech. if we did, you wouldn't be posting on this forum. we're just looking at the rights that straight people have and say "what about us?"

I get the feeling that to you, being gay is a choice, that we choose to live the way we do. Let me tell you, it isn't. If it was, I think there would be very few people who would actually choose to be gay. It's a biological quick, similar to and about as harmless as, say, being left-handed. We're just trying to live our lives and love who we are attracted to. Your opinions, as much as you are entitled to voice them, i respectfully disagree with.
Federal Prime Minister - James Erriksen.
Sign up for our Embassy program here.

User avatar
Fartsniffage
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32513
Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:01 am

Khadore wrote:This all started when I said that gays should stay in the closet as in keeping their homosexualty to themselves instead of parading in public telling me that they're gay and that gay marriage should be legal and taught in school and forcing it down people throats while really they have no business to. I don't go around and parading I'm a conservative. I only say that when I'm asked. And technically at this circumstance, I was asked and then BAM! But this has become peurile, I'll say no more.


Good choice.

Your viewpoint is bloody daft anyway.

User avatar
Blouman Empire
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16068
Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:07 am

Phenia wrote:I mean, really, get over this paranoid, self-righteous whining martyrdom schtick. I mean, really, do you get chicks with that? I'm guessing no. Women tend not to find whining, contrived 'victimhood' very attractive.


The controlling chicks probably like it. :unsure:
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic
http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Blouman_Empire

DBC26-Winner

User avatar
Intangelon
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6632
Founded: Apr 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Intangelon » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:22 am

You-Gi-Owe wrote:Don't be shocked. I mean, it was actually a small rally compared the the recent T.E.A Party demonstration, which wasn't really P.C. enough to be faithfully reported by the MSM. Even though this rally was P.C., it had liberals protesting a liberal President. You folk are all supposed to be one big happy family, right?

Wow. Just plain blind.

Teabaggers got MASSIVE coverage. I heard a total of two mentions of the homosexual rights march. NPR, CBS. That's it.

I don't oppose you as a person, Yoogie, but you've got to stop just inventing stuff like that.
+11,569 posts from Jolt/OMAC
Oh beautiful for pilgrim feet / Whose stern, impassioned stress / A thoroughfare for freedom beat / Across the wilderness!
America! America! / God mend thine ev’ry flaw; / Confirm thy soul in self-control / Thy liberty in law....

Lunatic Goofballs: The problem is that the invisible men in the sky don't tell you how to live your life.
Their fan clubs do.

User avatar
Intangelon
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6632
Founded: Apr 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Intangelon » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:23 am

Khadore wrote:Sure gays have a right to be gay....in their own damn closet.

And you? Must you keep any unpopular things about yourself in a similar closet?

I think you need to be deported for being so anti-freedom.
+11,569 posts from Jolt/OMAC
Oh beautiful for pilgrim feet / Whose stern, impassioned stress / A thoroughfare for freedom beat / Across the wilderness!
America! America! / God mend thine ev’ry flaw; / Confirm thy soul in self-control / Thy liberty in law....

Lunatic Goofballs: The problem is that the invisible men in the sky don't tell you how to live your life.
Their fan clubs do.

User avatar
Intangelon
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6632
Founded: Apr 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Intangelon » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 am

Khadore wrote:Last time I checked the normal people (i.e. heterosexuals) outnumbers gays by a large margin. So why is a small interest group belly aching over civil rights to be recognized across the nation if they got a whole rotting cesspool city like San Fransisco all to themselves? Ok first of all Gay marriage is not actually marriage, it is not even a civil union in my book, it's two homos having an orgy which is done everyday in the closet and it should stay that way not out in public. Why? Because it's not normal.

Whites outnumbered blacks, too.

Can refuting your nonsense really be this easy?
+11,569 posts from Jolt/OMAC
Oh beautiful for pilgrim feet / Whose stern, impassioned stress / A thoroughfare for freedom beat / Across the wilderness!
America! America! / God mend thine ev’ry flaw; / Confirm thy soul in self-control / Thy liberty in law....

Lunatic Goofballs: The problem is that the invisible men in the sky don't tell you how to live your life.
Their fan clubs do.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Blargoblarg, Diamond snow, Geneviev, Infected Mushroom, Jack Thomas Lang, Kaystein, Munkcestrian Republic, Neko-koku, Pacomia, Samudera Darussalam, The Chuck, The Imperial Regions of Commerce, Tuthina, Uiiop

Advertisement

Remove ads