NATION

PASSWORD

Why is abortion so bad?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frisivisia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisivisia » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Not Safe For Work wrote:
Raeyh wrote:
But there is no real punishment for the man.

There's a pronounced sexual double-standard. A guy that has sex with a different girl every weekend is a stud. A girl who has sex with a different girl every year is a slut.

Punishment is skewed towards women because they CAN be held accountable (obviously - you rarely have to ask who the mother is, in case of pregnancy)... and because of the massive cultural double-standard.

A girl who has sex with a different girl every year is the hottest fucking thing at the Christmas party.
Impeach The Queen, Legalize Anarchy, Stealing Things Is Not Theft. Sex Pistols 2017.
I'm the evil gubmint PC inspector, here to take your Guns, outlaw your God, and steal your freedom and give it to black people.
I'm Joe Biden. So far as you know.

For: Anarchy, Punk Rock Fury
Against: Thatcher, Fascists, That Fascist Thatcher, Reagan, Nazi Punks, Everyone
"Am I buggin' ya? I don't mean to bug ya." - Bono
Let's cram some more shit in my sig. Cool people cram shit in their sigs. In TECHNICOLOR!

Les Quebecoise
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Les Quebecoise » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Les Quebecoise wrote:
Agymnum wrote:
Because obviously anything sexual involving non-vaginal intercourse must be homosexual.

I mean, why would a man ever see oral or anal sex as desirable unless he was a FILTHY DISSIDENT WHO DESERVED TO BE PUNISHED FOR HIS CRIMES AGAINST MANKIND AND GOD?

:roll:

Exactly!
What IS this absurd and ridiculous notion of sex being...gasp..ENJOYABLE... that the left-wing talks about?!
Heaven forbid that someone would actually DARE extract...shudder...PLEASURE..from sex!!!
You MUST be immediately punished (preferably by hanging or some other form of capital punishment, because- don't forget, us right-wingers think that ALL human life, even that which is unborn and isn't really alive and is just a cluster of cells without a consciousness, to be SACRED....except, of course, if they are a filthy criminal...no no, since a criminal has actually been BORN we don't consider it to be alive and therefore are not only okay with putting it to death, but we actually advocate it.

No abortion- because you are 'murdering' a cluster of cells that has no consciousness .. no no.. you MUST be forced to KEEP it until it becomes an actual baby so you can give birth to it so we can later deny it healthcare and other things it might need to ensure its survival, and so then later, after the misery and hunger and oppression and disease drives it to commit some kind of crime out of desperation, we can sentence it to capital punishment and hang it or put it to death somehow.
Because "life" is sooooo sacred to us.....

It is an innocent soul that MUST be protected from being murdered...unless, of course, it is the result of incest or rape.... then it is a filthy creature and suddenly somehow its 'right to live' doesn't apply to it.... in THAT case, even though our denial of facts causes us to think that a cluster of cells with no brain or consciousness is somehow a "baby" that is "murdered" through abortion, we think that if it is the product of rape or incest, it is yucky and does not deserve our protection and compassion, which is really just a disguise for our inexplicable desire to control women's private parts and reproductive systems.

:roll:

--Errrr...I probably should've added that sarcasm was used as I was typing the above.

Previous

Return to General