NATION

PASSWORD

Stalinism is not communism.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
CTALNH
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9596
Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CTALNH » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Zaras wrote:
Antiliberalbis wrote:I don't read anything that is pro-communist.


Intellectual laziness always contributes so much to a topic. :roll:

You may say whatever you want about me but take note that I at least took a glance on what he wrote....
"This guy is a State socialist, which doesn't so much mean mass murder and totalitarianism as it means trying to have a strong state to lead the way out of poverty and towards a bright future. Strict state control of the economy is necessary to make the great leap forward into that brighter future, and all elements of society must be sure to contribute or else."
Economic Left/Right: -9.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64
Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil half and half.
Authoritarian Extreme Leftist because fuck pre-existing Ideologies.
"Epicus Doomicus Metallicus"
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.
T.I.F: Trans Inclusionary Feminist

User avatar
Of the Free Socialist Territories
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8370
Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Free Socialist Territories » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:13 pm

CTALNH wrote:
Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
But the First was brought into being by Marx and Engels. Ergo, by refusing to adopt its fundamental principle, you're not a Marxist and not a communist and shouldn't claim to be.

No not really I am just moving on from 1860 to well now.....

Well I got to live with you and you with me for the rest of our pitiful lives....
At least I will fight for the cause...


No you won't, you'll fight for reactionary and backwards goals long since proved to be utter failures, rooted in a fundamental contempt for the proletarian lives that you falsely claim to represent and advance.
Don't be deceived when our Revolution has finally been stamped out and they tell you things are better now even if there's no poverty to see, because the poverty's been hidden...even if you ever got more wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which these new industries foist on you, and even if it seems to you that "you never had so much" - that is only the slogan of those who have much more than you.

Marat, "Marat/Sade"

User avatar
Of the Free Socialist Territories
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8370
Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Free Socialist Territories » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Antiliberalbis wrote:
Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
Then your opinion is meaningless as it is based on a stubborn and close-minded refusal to consider evidence that contradicts your opinion.

The whole point of the OP is that Stalinism fundamentally goes against major communist principles and is therefore not communist.
Do I need to read up on Nazism to have a valid negative opinion of it too?


Yes. At least a bit.
Don't be deceived when our Revolution has finally been stamped out and they tell you things are better now even if there's no poverty to see, because the poverty's been hidden...even if you ever got more wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which these new industries foist on you, and even if it seems to you that "you never had so much" - that is only the slogan of those who have much more than you.

Marat, "Marat/Sade"

User avatar
CTALNH
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9596
Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CTALNH » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
CTALNH wrote:No not really I am just moving on from 1860 to well now.....

Well I got to live with you and you with me for the rest of our pitiful lives....
At least I will fight for the cause...


No you won't, you'll fight for reactionary and backwards goals long since proved to be utter failures, rooted in a fundamental contempt for the proletarian lives that you falsely claim to represent and advance.

Okay (sarcasm)at least I will do something in my pitiful live and try to change society by whatever means necessary...
"This guy is a State socialist, which doesn't so much mean mass murder and totalitarianism as it means trying to have a strong state to lead the way out of poverty and towards a bright future. Strict state control of the economy is necessary to make the great leap forward into that brighter future, and all elements of society must be sure to contribute or else."
Economic Left/Right: -9.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64
Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil half and half.
Authoritarian Extreme Leftist because fuck pre-existing Ideologies.
"Epicus Doomicus Metallicus"
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.
T.I.F: Trans Inclusionary Feminist

User avatar
Divair
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63434
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Antiliberalbis wrote:
Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
Then your opinion is meaningless as it is based on a stubborn and close-minded refusal to consider evidence that contradicts your opinion.

The whole point of the OP is that Stalinism fundamentally goes against major communist principles and is therefore not communist.
Do I need to read up on Nazism to have a valid negative opinion of it too?

Damn right you have to.

User avatar
Antiliberalbis
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 148
Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Antiliberalbis » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
Antiliberalbis wrote:Do I need to read up on Nazism to disprove of it too?


It'd be useful to familiarise yourself with its principles in order to deconstruct it, yes.
That's ridiculous. All i'm doing then is entertaining ideas that are inherently broken and even immoral. It's just like bring a flat-earther to debate a Geologist like he actually has a valid point to make. It's intellectually insulting.
Gay Marriage. Separation of Church and State/Secularism. End to wars in the Middle East. Pro-Choice. Public Schools.


Political Correctness. Feminism. i'm for the rights of all people. Wealth Redistribution. Socialism. Communism. Healthcare mandates. Big Government. Extreme gun control. The perception of the Constitution being a "Living Document." Affirmative Action. Wasteful spending.

User avatar
Harrgar
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harrgar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 pm

CTALNH wrote:
Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
No you won't, you'll fight for reactionary and backwards goals long since proved to be utter failures, rooted in a fundamental contempt for the proletarian lives that you falsely claim to represent and advance.

Okay (sarcasm)at least I will do something in my pitiful live and try to change society by whatever means necessary...


For a system that is doomed to fail.

User avatar
Of the Free Socialist Territories
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8370
Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Free Socialist Territories » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Antiliberalbis wrote:
Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
It'd be useful to familiarise yourself with its principles in order to deconstruct it, yes.
That's ridiculous. All i'm doing then is entertaining ideas that are inherently broken and even immoral. It's just like bring a flat-earther to debate a Geologist like he actually has a valid point to make. It's intellectually insulting.


You've fundamentally misrepresented my point. I said you have to familiarise yourself with its principles.

Familiarisation doesn't imply agreeing with them or treating them as valid, it involves acquiring an understanding of what those principles are so as to better be able to rebut them.

What's intellectually insulting is you refusing to read an OP because it conflicts with your view and then making points already dealt with in the OP because you don't want to read it or read up on why you're wrong.
Don't be deceived when our Revolution has finally been stamped out and they tell you things are better now even if there's no poverty to see, because the poverty's been hidden...even if you ever got more wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which these new industries foist on you, and even if it seems to you that "you never had so much" - that is only the slogan of those who have much more than you.

Marat, "Marat/Sade"

User avatar
CTALNH
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9596
Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CTALNH » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Harrgar wrote:
CTALNH wrote:Okay (sarcasm)at least I will do something in my pitiful live and try to change society by whatever means necessary...


For a system that is doomed to fail.

Hey its like saying USA will survive to see the next century....
"This guy is a State socialist, which doesn't so much mean mass murder and totalitarianism as it means trying to have a strong state to lead the way out of poverty and towards a bright future. Strict state control of the economy is necessary to make the great leap forward into that brighter future, and all elements of society must be sure to contribute or else."
Economic Left/Right: -9.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64
Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil half and half.
Authoritarian Extreme Leftist because fuck pre-existing Ideologies.
"Epicus Doomicus Metallicus"
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.
T.I.F: Trans Inclusionary Feminist

User avatar
CTALNH
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9596
Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CTALNH » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
Antiliberalbis wrote:That's ridiculous. All i'm doing then is entertaining ideas that are inherently broken and even immoral. It's just like bring a flat-earther to debate a Geologist like he actually has a valid point to make. It's intellectually insulting.


You've fundamentally misrepresented my point. I said you have to familiarise yourself with its principles.

Familiarisation doesn't imply agreeing with them or treating them as valid, it involves acquiring an understanding of what those principles are so as to better be able to rebut them.

What's intellectually insulting is you refusing to read an OP because it conflicts with your view and then making points already dealt with in the OP because you don't want to read it or read up on why you're wrong.

You know his trolling you right?
"This guy is a State socialist, which doesn't so much mean mass murder and totalitarianism as it means trying to have a strong state to lead the way out of poverty and towards a bright future. Strict state control of the economy is necessary to make the great leap forward into that brighter future, and all elements of society must be sure to contribute or else."
Economic Left/Right: -9.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64
Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil half and half.
Authoritarian Extreme Leftist because fuck pre-existing Ideologies.
"Epicus Doomicus Metallicus"
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.
T.I.F: Trans Inclusionary Feminist

User avatar
Of the Free Socialist Territories
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8370
Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Free Socialist Territories » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 pm

CTALNH wrote:
Harrgar wrote:
For a system that is doomed to fail.

Hey its like saying USA will survive to see the next century....


Capitalism is doomed to fail. So is Stalinism. Your point being?
Don't be deceived when our Revolution has finally been stamped out and they tell you things are better now even if there's no poverty to see, because the poverty's been hidden...even if you ever got more wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which these new industries foist on you, and even if it seems to you that "you never had so much" - that is only the slogan of those who have much more than you.

Marat, "Marat/Sade"

User avatar
Zaras
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7415
Founded: Nov 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 pm

CTALNH wrote:
Zaras wrote:
Intellectual laziness always contributes so much to a topic. :roll:

You may say whatever you want about me but take note that I at least took a glance on what he wrote....


And proceeded to ignore it and go on your silly way. Not quite an achievement if you ask me.
Bythyrona wrote:
Zaras wrote:Democratic People's Republic of Glorious Misty Mountain Hop.
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Best post I've seen on NS since I've been here. :clap:
Factbook
RP 1, RP 2, RP 3, RP 4, RP 5
ADS, UDL, GFN member
Political compass (old), Political compass (new)
Bottle, telling it like it is.
Risottia, on lolbertarianism.

User avatar
CTALNH
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9596
Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CTALNH » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
CTALNH wrote:Hey its like saying USA will survive to see the next century....


Capitalism is doomed to fail. So is Stalinism. Your point being?

Your not helping it fail though....
Also stop talking to the other guy his trolling you....
"This guy is a State socialist, which doesn't so much mean mass murder and totalitarianism as it means trying to have a strong state to lead the way out of poverty and towards a bright future. Strict state control of the economy is necessary to make the great leap forward into that brighter future, and all elements of society must be sure to contribute or else."
Economic Left/Right: -9.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64
Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil half and half.
Authoritarian Extreme Leftist because fuck pre-existing Ideologies.
"Epicus Doomicus Metallicus"
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.
T.I.F: Trans Inclusionary Feminist

User avatar
CTALNH
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9596
Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CTALNH » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Zaras wrote:
CTALNH wrote:You may say whatever you want about me but take note that I at least took a glance on what he wrote....


And proceeded to ignore it and go on your silly way. Not quite an achievement if you ask me.

Shit I am human....
Last edited by CTALNH on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This guy is a State socialist, which doesn't so much mean mass murder and totalitarianism as it means trying to have a strong state to lead the way out of poverty and towards a bright future. Strict state control of the economy is necessary to make the great leap forward into that brighter future, and all elements of society must be sure to contribute or else."
Economic Left/Right: -9.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64
Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil half and half.
Authoritarian Extreme Leftist because fuck pre-existing Ideologies.
"Epicus Doomicus Metallicus"
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.
T.I.F: Trans Inclusionary Feminist

User avatar
Antiliberalbis
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 148
Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Antiliberalbis » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:27 pm

CTALNH wrote:
Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
You've fundamentally misrepresented my point. I said you have to familiarise yourself with its principles.

Familiarisation doesn't imply agreeing with them or treating them as valid, it involves acquiring an understanding of what those principles are so as to better be able to rebut them.

What's intellectually insulting is you refusing to read an OP because it conflicts with your view and then making points already dealt with in the OP because you don't want to read it or read up on why you're wrong.

You know his trolling you right?
I love how people delude themselves into thinking that anyone that disagrees with them must be trolling.
Gay Marriage. Separation of Church and State/Secularism. End to wars in the Middle East. Pro-Choice. Public Schools.


Political Correctness. Feminism. i'm for the rights of all people. Wealth Redistribution. Socialism. Communism. Healthcare mandates. Big Government. Extreme gun control. The perception of the Constitution being a "Living Document." Affirmative Action. Wasteful spending.

User avatar
Of the Free Socialist Territories
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8370
Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Free Socialist Territories » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:27 pm

CTALNH wrote:
Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
Capitalism is doomed to fail. So is Stalinism. Your point being?

Your not helping it fail though....


How is presenting a realistic and free alternative to capitalism, as opposed to a worse tyranny and even less freedom for workers, not helping it fail?

Also, last time I checked, you weren't exactly an active international revolutionary either.

Also stop talking to the other guy his trolling you....


I don't give a damn, and I don't think he is.

Antiliberalbis wrote:
CTALNH wrote:You know his trolling you right?
I love how people delude themselves into thinking that anyone that disagrees with them must be trolling.


Funnily enough, I didn't.
Last edited by Of the Free Socialist Territories on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't be deceived when our Revolution has finally been stamped out and they tell you things are better now even if there's no poverty to see, because the poverty's been hidden...even if you ever got more wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which these new industries foist on you, and even if it seems to you that "you never had so much" - that is only the slogan of those who have much more than you.

Marat, "Marat/Sade"

User avatar
CTALNH
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9596
Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CTALNH » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Antiliberalbis wrote:
CTALNH wrote:You know his trolling you right?
I love how people delude themselves into thinking that anyone that disagrees with them must be trolling.

Either your trolling or you are ignorant....

Your name being Antiliberalbis doesn't help either...

I will ignore you now...
"This guy is a State socialist, which doesn't so much mean mass murder and totalitarianism as it means trying to have a strong state to lead the way out of poverty and towards a bright future. Strict state control of the economy is necessary to make the great leap forward into that brighter future, and all elements of society must be sure to contribute or else."
Economic Left/Right: -9.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64
Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil half and half.
Authoritarian Extreme Leftist because fuck pre-existing Ideologies.
"Epicus Doomicus Metallicus"
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.
T.I.F: Trans Inclusionary Feminist

User avatar
Zaras
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7415
Founded: Nov 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 pm

CTALNH wrote:
Zaras wrote:
And proceeded to ignore it and go on your silly way. Not quite an achievement if you ask me.

Shit I am human....


Really? All those posts calling for blood made me think otherwise.
Bythyrona wrote:
Zaras wrote:Democratic People's Republic of Glorious Misty Mountain Hop.
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Best post I've seen on NS since I've been here. :clap:
Factbook
RP 1, RP 2, RP 3, RP 4, RP 5
ADS, UDL, GFN member
Political compass (old), Political compass (new)
Bottle, telling it like it is.
Risottia, on lolbertarianism.

User avatar
Zaras
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7415
Founded: Nov 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 pm

CTALNH wrote:I will ignore you now...


Ignore this entire thread, that way we can get somewhere.
Bythyrona wrote:
Zaras wrote:Democratic People's Republic of Glorious Misty Mountain Hop.
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Best post I've seen on NS since I've been here. :clap:
Factbook
RP 1, RP 2, RP 3, RP 4, RP 5
ADS, UDL, GFN member
Political compass (old), Political compass (new)
Bottle, telling it like it is.
Risottia, on lolbertarianism.

User avatar
Harrgar
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harrgar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 pm

CTALNH wrote:
Harrgar wrote:
For a system that is doomed to fail.

Hey its like saying USA will survive to see the next century....


It lasted longer than Soviet Russia...

User avatar
Zaras
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7415
Founded: Nov 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Harrgar wrote:
CTALNH wrote:Hey its like saying USA will survive to see the next century....


It lasted longer than Soviet Russia...


Because Soviet Russia was run by the kind of totalitarian absolute morons at economics who make Reagan look like J.K. Galbraith.
Last edited by Zaras on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bythyrona wrote:
Zaras wrote:Democratic People's Republic of Glorious Misty Mountain Hop.
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Best post I've seen on NS since I've been here. :clap:
Factbook
RP 1, RP 2, RP 3, RP 4, RP 5
ADS, UDL, GFN member
Political compass (old), Political compass (new)
Bottle, telling it like it is.
Risottia, on lolbertarianism.

User avatar
Antiliberalbis
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 148
Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Antiliberalbis » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
CTALNH wrote:Your not helping it fail though....


How is presenting a realistic and free alternative to capitalism, as opposed to a worse tyranny and even less freedom for workers, not helping it fail?

Also, last time I checked, you weren't exactly an active international revolutionary either.

Also stop talking to the other guy his trolling you....


I don't give a damn, and I don't think he is.

Antiliberalbis wrote:I love how people delude themselves into thinking that anyone that disagrees with them must be trolling.


Funnily enough, I didn't.
I know you didn't, which is why I quoted him specifically. Back to your last post, though. I already know the fundementals of communism. There is no money, state, or class, and everyone is happy. That can't be done one day, which is why you need extreme control of government to fade all of that out. Slalin tried that and he failed because the ideology he loved so much was not in line with human nature and the power he gained ultimately led to him killing 20 million people. If any ideology leads to killing people whether it is nazism or communism, then it is not worthy of any real debate for the "perfect" society. I'll entertain liberals and socialism in debates because they actually have sound principles that could work. Communism had its chance and proved itself to be an inherent evil. Anyone who thinks otherwise probably failed every history class they took.
Last edited by Antiliberalbis on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gay Marriage. Separation of Church and State/Secularism. End to wars in the Middle East. Pro-Choice. Public Schools.


Political Correctness. Feminism. i'm for the rights of all people. Wealth Redistribution. Socialism. Communism. Healthcare mandates. Big Government. Extreme gun control. The perception of the Constitution being a "Living Document." Affirmative Action. Wasteful spending.

User avatar
CTALNH
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9596
Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CTALNH » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Zaras wrote:
CTALNH wrote:I will ignore you now...


Ignore this entire thread, that way we can get somewhere.

Oh no maybe one day you people will understand that revolution isn't a walk in the park and decide to become true Marxist Leninists...
"This guy is a State socialist, which doesn't so much mean mass murder and totalitarianism as it means trying to have a strong state to lead the way out of poverty and towards a bright future. Strict state control of the economy is necessary to make the great leap forward into that brighter future, and all elements of society must be sure to contribute or else."
Economic Left/Right: -9.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64
Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil half and half.
Authoritarian Extreme Leftist because fuck pre-existing Ideologies.
"Epicus Doomicus Metallicus"
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.
T.I.F: Trans Inclusionary Feminist

User avatar
New England and The Maritimes
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28872
Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
CTALNH wrote:Wow a whole tread about me...


I was hoping you'd turn up.

No, it's more of a thread about how your beliefs are no more communist than Ronald Reagan's.

This here is true.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.
Yesterday's just a memory

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos
Formerly Brandenburg-Altmark Me.

User avatar
CTALNH
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9596
Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CTALNH » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Zaras wrote:
Harrgar wrote:
It lasted longer than Soviet Russia...


Because Soviet Russia was run by the kind of totalitarian absolute morons at economics who make Reagan look like J.K. Galbraith.

So the complete industrialization of the Soviet Union in 10 years didn't happen?
"This guy is a State socialist, which doesn't so much mean mass murder and totalitarianism as it means trying to have a strong state to lead the way out of poverty and towards a bright future. Strict state control of the economy is necessary to make the great leap forward into that brighter future, and all elements of society must be sure to contribute or else."
Economic Left/Right: -9.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64
Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil half and half.
Authoritarian Extreme Leftist because fuck pre-existing Ideologies.
"Epicus Doomicus Metallicus"
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.
T.I.F: Trans Inclusionary Feminist

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alternamerica, Ameriganastan, Auristania, Awesomeland012345, B o r o v a n, Borderlands of Rojava, Cannot think of a name, Cordel One, Cornlind, Costa Fierro, Empirical Switzerland, Escalia, Eukaryotic Cells, Geneviev, Greed and Death, Gun Manufacturers, HoIland, Intaglio, Loben III, Lura, Maichuko, Main, Maineiacs, Majestic-12 [Bot], Major-Tom, Neanderthaland, New Cobastheia, New haven america, Northern Davincia, Post War America, Rio Cana, Rusozak, San Lumen, Shrillland, Talvezout, The Black Forrest, The Grand World Order, The Greater Ohio Valley, The Holy Grika Empire, The Merged States, The New California Republic, Thermodolia, Tinhampton, Tranzoria, Valrifell, Vasilinople, Wink Wonk We Like Stonks, Yasuragi, Zhong-guo

Advertisement

Remove ads