NATION

PASSWORD

Nature...just....WHY

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jewcrew
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jewcrew » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:27 am

Esternial wrote:
Jewcrew wrote:
That's a parasite that does that?

Yes. Elephantiasis is a result of a parasite crawling in your lymphatic system.

It is delivered per mosquito.

Oh G-d there's mosquitoes everywhere in this country! RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAY!
Zionism is the only path to peace. Masada will never fall again.

“Nobody does Israel any service by proclaiming its 'right to exist.'

Israel's right to exist, like that of the United States, Saudi Arabia and 152 other states, is axiomatic and unreserved. Israel's legitimacy is not suspended in midair awaiting acknowledgement....

There is certainly no other state, big or small, young or old, that would consider mere recognition of its 'right to exist' a favor, or a negotiable concession.” - former Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Abba Eben

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Xathranaar wrote:
Jewcrew wrote:
That's... Four of you now that missed the point of the joke?

It's like the word 'G-d' suddenly makes you guys completely irrational. :rofl:

RARRR! He said God, ATHEIST SMASH! :rofl:

(in fairness, I think it is because the more you know about evolution, the less amusing comments like this become. A platypus may seem weird to us today, but things like them were the norm for a long, long time.)

I like the theistic perspective's explanation for the platypus much better: proof of God's sense of humor.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Xathranaar
Minister

Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Xathranaar » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Xathranaar wrote:RARRR! He said God, ATHEIST SMASH! :rofl:

(in fairness, I think it is because the more you know about evolution, the less amusing comments like this become. A platypus may seem weird to us today, but things like them were the norm for a long, long time.)

I like the theistic perspective's explanation for the platypus much better: proof of God's sense of humor.

But their isn't really anything funny about Platypi. fainting sheep on the other hand...
My views summarized.
The Gospel According to Queen.
It is possible that some of my posts may not be completely serious.

Previous

Return to General