NATION

PASSWORD

Best place to live?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Maurepas
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:01 pm

I think Biloxi's pretty nice, certainly better than New York and some other places Ive been...

What generally drags us down is the delta, since it sucks balls across that entire area...If we split from them, we'd be one of the wealthiest states in the Union...Itd be like when the Czech Republic rid themselves of Slovakia...

And I think a similar dynamic drags the US down as well...

Cabra West
Senator

Founded: Jan 15, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cabra West » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:42 am

Alexlantis wrote:
Aelosia wrote:In english, that is. Of course. Amirite?

Well, considering the only non-English language music I've listened to are a few songs in Spanish in Spanish class and a whole bunch of things in Latin, that'd be an unknown. Although the guy who made "Carlito" was pretty good, I don't recall his name though.

Just to get this straight now... you claim that US music is the best, without having heard any significant amount of other music ever?
Oh-kay....
"I was walking along the bank of a stream when I saw a mother otter with her cubs. A very endearing sight, and as I watched, the mother otter dived into the water and came up with a plump salmon, which she subdued and dragged on to a half-submerged log. As she ate it, while of course it was still alive, the body split and I remember to this day the sweet pinkness of its roes as they spilled out, much to the delight of the baby otters who scrambled over themselves to feed on the delicacy. One of nature’s wonders: mother and children dining upon mother and children. And that’s when I first learned about evil. It is built in to the very nature of the universe. If there is any kind of supreme being, I told myself, it is up to all of us to become his moral superior."

Lord Vetinari

Previous

Return to General