NATION

PASSWORD

Games of the XXX Olympiad (Official Thread)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 am

TaQud wrote:
Vitius wrote:^
We haven't finished basketball

what competition is there for America in the Olympics? (might as well give us the Americans)

Well if the Men's Basketball Team fails to pass the ball, and instead turn into a bunch of ball hogs - they will get pwned. It's not exactly a cakewalk.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Vitius
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:30 am

TaQud wrote:
Vitius wrote:If I recall correctly, I think Spain is a rival.

we already beat them in an exhibition match

Doesn't mean that they're out :P

In fact, they're winning in a live game with China.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

Nazis in Space
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazis in Space » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:31 am

German commentary simulating the constant Italian crying, demanding video evidence every time he loses, or isn't given a point.

Their reputation doesn't just apply to football, their fencers are apparently whiny bitches, too.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:34 am

Nazis in Space wrote:German commentary simulating the constant Italian crying, demanding video evidence every time he loses, or isn't given a point.

Their reputation doesn't just apply to football, their fencers are apparently whiny bitches, too.

Their women foil fencers took medals in all three events, so I doubt they were whiny bitches. Or are you just referring to men? :P
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:01 am

Shofercia wrote:
Nazis in Space wrote:German commentary simulating the constant Italian crying, demanding video evidence every time he loses, or isn't given a point.

Their women foil fencers took medals in all three events, so I doubt they were whiny bitches. Or are you just referring to men? :P

what difference does it make in gender for fencing?
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

The Icemark
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Icemark » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:02 am

Can't believe how much I enjoyed that Women's beach volleyball. Exciting stuff

Nazis in Space
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazis in Space » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 am

The Icemark wrote:Can't believe how much I enjoyed that Women's beach volleyball. Exciting stuff
Especially their dresscode.

The Icemark
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Icemark » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 am

Nazis in Space wrote:
The Icemark wrote:Can't believe how much I enjoyed that Women's beach volleyball. Exciting stuff

Perhaps if I floated that way

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:17 am

The Icemark wrote:
Nazis in Space wrote:Especially their dresscode.

Perhaps if I floated that way

:roll:
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:56 am

Did the US win? I bet they won. I'm done watching this, no one likes volleyball anyway.

Also, I'm a girl, but god damn whoever thought girls basketball could actually be entertaining should be shot.
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 am

Disserbia wrote: but god damn whoever thought girls basketball could actually be entertaining should be shot.

Seth MacFarlane agrees to that

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 am

Mesoland wrote:Why do the Americans think they have any chance of beating China in the medal table?

Because we can and we will. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
PC:
PS:
PT:

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 am

Disserbia wrote:
Mesoland wrote:Why do the Americans think they have any chance of beating China in the medal table?

Aren't you cheering for Serbia?

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 am

Disserbia wrote:

:clap: :clap:

The Alchemists Guild
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alchemists Guild » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Disserbia wrote:Also, I'm a girl, but god damn whoever thought girls basketball could actually be entertaining should be shot.
C'mon... it's still basketball, even if tortoises were playing it would still be more entertaining than most of the stuff at the Olympics.
Disserbia wrote:

For some very strange reason... now I've read that... I really want America to lose... at everything... odd.
Last edited by The Alchemists Guild on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Queen of quips, the Sultan of snickering, the President of puns, the Generalissimo of jollity, the Tsar of zingers, the Guru of guffaws, the Jam Sahib of jokes, the Maharajah of mirth, the Chhatrapati of cheer, the Poligar of punch lines, the Rao Bahadur of revelry, the Baivarapatish of bullshit, the Chief Executive of chuckles, the Managing Director of merriment, the Deputy Financial Officer of damn funny observations, the Satrap of satire, who'll never give you a flat tire, 'cos she's not that dire, she used to have testicles, she still wears spectacles, the Edith Piaf of amateur table tennis (she regrets nothing about her backhand smashes) and the self-declared inventor of the prawn burrito... The one, the only... The chunter hunter... The Alchemists Guild!

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:04 pm

TaQud wrote:
Disserbia wrote: but god damn whoever thought girls basketball could actually be entertaining should be shot.

Seth MacFarlane agrees to that

Good I'll get the gun.
Shofercia wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Because we can and we will. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I just would like to support a successful team for a change. :( Plus then I'd have to cheer on BiH too and last I checked they only had 6 people and one of them was from Kenya. Honestly though, Serbia isn't going to challenge China for total medals so I guess I'd prefer the US to win that...unless Russia can get in there.

PC:
PS:
PT:

Inky Noodles
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Inky Noodles » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 pm

USA is BEATING MONTENEGGRO IN W.POLO!
Transnapastain wrote:
Inky Noodles wrote:QUICK.

I WANNA ASK SOMEONE TO HOMECOMING.

whaddo I do?!

So I just met you
and this is crazy
but heres my number
homecoming maybe?

*not a valid offer.

~Trans, killing TET's since part 45.

San Leggera wrote:
Veceria wrote:People with big noses have big penises.
Even the females.

Especially the females. *nod*

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Belligerent Alcoholics wrote:Are you OK? :eyebrow:

It's a person called Inky Noodles in a thread that is not exactly known for its sanity in general. Do the math, beerguzzler.

18 year old Virginian

Ravens, O's, and Penguins fan

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Shofercia wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Because we can and we will. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Of course not, he means Romania.
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Inky Noodles wrote:USA is BEATING MONTENEGGRO IN W.POLO!

I have no idea what that is but as long is US is winning thats a good thing...

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:07 pm

The Alchemists Guild wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Also, I'm a girl, but god damn whoever thought girls basketball could actually be entertaining should be shot.
C'mon... it's still basketball, even if tortoises were playing it would still be more entertaining than most of the stuff at the Olympics.
For some very strange reason... now I've read that... I really want America to lose... at everything... odd.

Wow I wonder how much real Americans would make you feel about the US dominating everything with their awesomeness.

It might still be basketball, but I found myself changing the channel in search of ping pong. I've been spoiled by the NBA.

PC:
PS:
PT:

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Its Montenegro. >:( That's it I'm over America for a while until they start losing.

PC:
PS:
PT:

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Disserbia wrote:

That's it I'm over America for a while until they start losing.

>:(

New Isotopia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Isotopia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Is it me or dose Ryan Loche look like James Bond?
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49
Nazis in Space wrote:

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:14 pm

TaQud wrote:
Disserbia wrote: That's it I'm over America for a while until they start losing.

>:(

>:( the US is going to win anyway.

PC:
PS:
PT:

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Disserbia wrote:
TaQud wrote: >:(

>:( the US is going to win anyway.

good
Last edited by TaQud on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General