NATION

PASSWORD

Privacy at stake.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Call to power
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 13, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Call to power » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:14 am

Heleventia wrote:Don't I have the right to control who can view what sites I am visiting. Is there any way to control that? I am so worried :eyebrow: and angry >:(

Yes, as long as you have had the fortune to be born inside the European Union. IIRC however sites outside the EU jurisdiction only have to comply if they are doing stuff within the EU.

With that said, I'm playing with collusion right now and it seems to be picking up some weird stuff so I guess I'm being violated as we speak. Not quite sure mind as it seems to be picking up stuff like my facebook account and the guardian site talking which I assume is just the irritating "this pleb is reading this article" thing some users have.

Tubbsalot wrote:No-one will ever see the info.

I think its quite clear that certain websites will without your consent dear.
The Parkus Empire wrote:Theoretically, why would anyone put anytime into anything but tobacco, intoxicants and sex?

Vareiln wrote:My god, CtP is right...
Not that you haven't been right before, but... Aw, hell, you get what I meant.

Tubbsalot wrote:replace my opinions with CtP's.

Previous

Return to General