NATION

PASSWORD

Open up your eyes

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Atalem
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Atalem » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Guys, chill.

This thread needs some mods applied directly to the forehead.

Also, humans come from Africa, anyway.

No Water No Moon
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby No Water No Moon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Stormfront wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Wow.

Ok, if you are a Christian, you believe that our ancestors were at least dark, if not black.

If you're not, you believe that our ancestors were black Africans.

Also, the "JOO konspiracee" thing kind of cracks me up.

I am a levean satanist...

Racism isn't compatible with LaVeyan Satanism.
Not twice this day
Inch time foot gem

Azrael
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Chinese Regions wrote:
Azrael wrote:And if Native Americans indeed came over via Beringia and share the same lineage as Mongoloids, that would make them white, too. So I am full on white!!

Yeah!!!

Hug me, mah brotha!!

EDIT: Woah, it's been a while since I've last watched those videos. I always lol. :lol:
Last edited by Azrael on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If nothing exists, where did this anger come from?

Stormfront (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormfront (Ancient) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Azrael wrote:
Norstal wrote:Yes! Us Mongoloids were the original white people! YOU were the pink ones. >:(

And if Native Americans indeed came over via Beringia and share the same lineage as Mongoloids, that would make them white, too. So I am full on white!!

No,because TODAY they aren't. This isn't hard to figure out.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:
So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

That one might just go into the ol' sig. :lol:

Oh God... who's knocking at the door? And why is my weed missing?!
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Stormfront wrote:

Ok, if you are a Christian, you believe that our ancestors were at least dark, if not black.

I am a levean satanist. Christians are often brainwashed into think the Jews are God's chosen people or other bullshit like that.

You don't even know how to spell "LaVeyan Satanist." :lol2:

If I didn't know better, I would say you were... *crosses himself* black.

What did the Jews being God's Chosen People have to do with what I said? You're not even answering anyone's questions.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Stormfront wrote:

I am a levean satanist. Christians are often brainwashed into think the Jews are God's chosen people or other bullshit like that.

"LaVey was born as Howard Stanton Levey in Chicago, Illinois to a Jewish family. His father, Michael Joseph Levey (1903-1992), from Chicago, Illinois married Lavey's mother, Gertrude Augusta Coultron who was born to a Russian father and Ukrainian mother who had immigrated to Ohio in 1893; both became naturalized American citizens in 1900. According to his biography, however, his ancestry includes Georgian,[2] French, Russian, Ukrainian, Alsatian, German, and Romanian."
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Khadgar
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Khadgar » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Stormfront wrote:
Azrael wrote:And if Native Americans indeed came over via Beringia and share the same lineage as Mongoloids, that would make them white, too. So I am full on white!!

Wait, if they were white then, and aren't now, and they were the only ones on the continent, who did they genocide themselves with?

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Stormfront wrote:

If everybody was white in the beginning, how are they not today?

Your trolling scores 2/10. Poor style.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Azrael
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Stormfront wrote:

But how are they not white today? Please explain!

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Stormfront wrote:

Even if race exists (which it doesn't) skin colour is a terrible description for it.
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

Stormfront (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormfront (Ancient) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm

The Jews want to destroy the European race because we are better than them. Without us in the way, they would have total control of the world because all other races are full of inferior sub-human idiots. Jews are the scum of the Earth.

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Ceannairceach wrote:
Stormfront wrote:No,because TODAY they aren't. This isn't hard to figure out.

If everybody was white in the beginning, how are they not today?

Your trolling scores 2/10. Poor style.

global warming. read the thread.
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Western Democrotic Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Democrotic Germany » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm

I think your drunk.

I've reported you by the way,for spamming and trolling.
Shorter sig coming soon!

Milks Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Milks Empire » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Stormfront wrote:The Jews want to destroy the European race because we are better than them. Without us in the way, they would have total control of the world because all other races are full of inferior sub-human idiots. Jews are the scum of the Earth.

I love watching you dig yourself into a deeper hole.

No Water No Moon
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby No Water No Moon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Stormfront wrote:

So 'race' is temporary.

Good to know.
Not twice this day
Inch time foot gem

Azrael
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Wait. So if Mongoloids are white, and white Europeans are pink, then I am a white-pink hybrid with tan skin?

LOGIC

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:46 pm

LOCKED PENDING REVIEW!
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Northwestfront, you've done nothing but troll. Every single one of your comments have ranged from non-constructive to downright incendiary. Your only purpose in creating this thread was solely to elicit a negative response from the majority, who to their credit have not taken the bait. The entire thread is not salvageable. There is no reason to warn or slap you on the wrist when we can simply take the logical approach and give you a *** 3-day ban for trolling ***.

Western Democrotic Germany wrote:Oh wow...you're saying that blacks should be wiped off earth. You're like George Bush but stupider...no offense

And this, NSG is what we call "Feeding the Troll". *** Warned for flaming ***... no offence.

Stalliongrad and Far-Eastern Territories wrote:There are some people that have fallen so far into complete nonsense that they'll never accept any counterargument. I'm not going to waste my energy on this jerk.

*** Warned for flaming. *** You were fine until the last bit. Really, no need to go in with the name calling.

Stormfront wrote:To the motherfucking son of a bitch who tried to IP ban me, go to hell.
To the retards who thought I want to kill blacks, I was talking about how THEY want the FINAL SOLUTION to their WHITE "problem". I was reversing the roles.
To the white people who still don't get it, OPEN UP YOUR EYES. Talk to some White Nationalists. Learn. Stormfront is a good place to start. Also, read this:http://www.tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html
Please.

Already dealt with in another thread and given a 1-day though upon further consideration it's been modified to a *** 3-day ban *** given the extent of your trolling in this thread.

New Polish Empire wrote:You assface who do you think you are!?

*** Warned for flaming. ***

Between this comment:

Dussianrepublic wrote:Die

and various others, such as this charming little comment:

Dussianrepublic wrote:He's a homo twatus

A warning won't suffice. *** You're forum-banned for 6 hours. ***
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General