NATION

PASSWORD

Open up your eyes

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

New Nassrau wrote:Its one of those things where everyone agrees to what OP is saying, but doesn't want to support him openly

Damn Nass, how did you find out about my secret racism?
;_;
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

For some reason I expected this to be racist (Open your eyes-----epicanthic eyefolds)
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

Northwestfront wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:If he thinks the OP is going to trick anyone into taking him seriously, he's got another think coming.

Why aren't you taking the GENOCIDE of whites seriously?!?!?! It is what we MUST DO.

Wait - we must perform genocide upon the white race? Whose side are you on again?
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Third Mexican Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Third Mexican Empire » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

Northwestfront wrote: We invented civilization, but whenever we give it to others, WE are portrayed as EVIL.

Were the Sumerians white?
Last edited by Third Mexican Empire on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

New Nassrau wrote:Its one of those things where everyone agrees to what OP is saying, but doesn't want to support him openly

Oh, please. We're not all closet racists like you.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

No Water No Moon wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:The "friendly, tolerant" people are the ones who will get RAPED STOLEN FROM and MURDERED even MORE frequently.

Y' know, last time I checked, my Salvadoran boyfriend hasn't taken advantage of this young, sexy body yet, my black friend hasn't stuck a knife in my throat, and my Korean buddy hasn't tried to break into my house.
Last edited by Retro Lyra on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

The Holy Twig
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Twig » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

Nakarisaune wrote:
The Kingdom of Okwe wrote:Could someone explain to me what happens in an NSG summer?

The Apocalypse.

The only thing that doesn't happen in NSG summer is intelligent conversation. It's this thread, over and over and over and over and over again.

Not really, that was a blatant exaggeration.
@Every response to me: Touche (My computer cannot accents). Let's start an abortion thread.
The most inept invader in Nationstates!

Economic issues: +5.3 left
Social issues: +2.63 libertarian
Foreign policy: +7.28 non-interventionist
Cultural identification: +7.23 liberal
New Freedomstan wrote:What is a little purging and gulag between friends?
They said I could do anything I wanted to do, so I argue with strangers on the internet.
Ceannairceach wrote:I am looking for a girl with >5% genetic relation to me. Must be dtf, blond, big butt.

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

Azrael wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:Asia for the Asians

After reading only the title and then this line, I thought this would be some troll thread about the Epicanthic fold.

But really OP, your point is absolute nonsense. There is no such race problem as the one you presented in your opening post.

So many coincidences...
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

No Water No Moon
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby No Water No Moon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

Northwestfront wrote:
Ovisterra wrote:
I don't think you know what genocide is.

GENOCIDE is when when a group of people are destroyed. That is what is happening to whites.

Reading through your posts, you've argued that it's 'genocide' to have sex with people of different skin tones.

You know what, I never thought I'd say it... but I might be in favor of the kind of genocide you're selling.
Not twice this day
Inch time foot gem

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:37 am

Third Mexican Empire wrote:
Northwestfront wrote: We invented civilization, but whenever we give it to others, WE are portrayed as EVIL.

It was hard to tell, they were covered in mud most of the time.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:37 am

Ovisterra wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:
Genocide... genocide.... genocide...

I was just about to post that.

/)^3^(\

It applies quite well to the situation.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

Azrael
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:37 am

The Kingdom of Okwe wrote:Could someone explain to me what happens in an NSG summer?

I also want to know, since this is my first full nationstates summer and I've noticed a bunch of fail threads these past few days.
If nothing exists, where did this anger come from?

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:37 am

Third Mexican Empire wrote:Were the Sumerians white?

Of COURSE they were WHITE, what DID you THINK they WERE? ALL of the best PEOPLE ever were WHITE, without EXCEPTION, didn't YOU know THAT?
Last edited by Avenio on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khadgar
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Khadgar » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:37 am

Farnhamia wrote:

Children have a lot of free time. They get on the computer and run around making threads like this one. I have to admit, it's usually right-wing trolls. You seldom see left-wing ones. Weird.

Remember that one loon from Jolt? Kept raving about the bourgeois and the proletariat and all that communist crap?

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:37 am

Third Mexican Empire wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:We invented civilization, but whenever we give it to others, WE are portrayed as EVIL.

Well obviously. What do you think they were? Coloreds? Absurd.

Azrael
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am

Chinese Regions wrote:For some reason I expected this to be racist (Open your eyes-----epicanthic eyefolds)

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!! :rofl:
If nothing exists, where did this anger come from?

Jefferson and Paul
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jefferson and Paul » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am

Sorry that Africans come to places like England seeking a better life. How dare they run from a lack of clean water, poverty and their oppressive rulers! I say off with their heads!

Also, I assume you're also a big fan of the Danes occupying South Africa?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WA Ambassador
Obo Sayver

★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆ UDL ★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am

Farnhamia wrote:

Children have a lot of free time. They get on the computer and run around making threads like this one. I have to admit, it's usually right-wing trolls. You seldom see left-wing ones. Weird.

We used to have one, really committed, kind of became a legend. We knew him by many names, MKULTRA...other things I forgot...but he'll always be The Red Arrow to me...
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am

Khadgar wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Children have a lot of free time. They get on the computer and run around making threads like this one. I have to admit, it's usually right-wing trolls. You seldom see left-wing ones. Weird.

Remember that one loon from Jolt? Kept raving about the bourgeois and the proletariat and all that communist crap?

Oh, there are some, just not as many as there on the other side of the political spectrum. WHo are you thinking of? Jolt was a long time ago.
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Zathganastan
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zathganastan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am

Alright the first summer time troll is here.
Happy Summer 2012 NS.

Now seriously the Op really should learn what genocide means before he/she goes around and calls the mixing of people a genocide to the white race.To Commit Genocide one generally has to try and systemically kill off another group of people, and I don't think having sex with someone of a different race counts as systemically killing.
Last edited by Zathganastan on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evelyn Beatrice Hall:I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
Shakespeare:All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;And one man in his time plays many parts
The Allied states Military, zathganastans pride and Joy:
Army: 35,000,000 armed forces
Navy: 18,000 ships
Air force: 10,000,000 air force personal
and National Marines: 8,000,000 marines
Zathgan speical forces:2,500,000 speical forces

Milks Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Milks Empire » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am

Northwestfront wrote:*snip nonsense*

0/10
The summer trolls are of really shitty quality.

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 am

No Water No Moon wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:GENOCIDE is when when a group of people are destroyed. That is what is happening to whites.

Reading through your posts, you've argued that it's 'genocide' to have sex with people of different skin tones.

You know what, I never thought I'd say it... but I might be in favor of the kind of genocide you're selling.

If that's what he considers Genocide, I hope he never learns of my life.
password scrambled

Ovisterra
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ovisterra » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 am

Northwestfront wrote:
Ovisterra wrote:
I don't think you know what genocide is.

GENOCIDE is when when a group of people are destroyed. That is what is happening to whites.

Source?
Removing the text from people's sigs doesn't make it any less true. I stand with Yalta.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 am

Avenio wrote:
Third Mexican Empire wrote:Were the Sumerians white?

Of COURSE they were WHITE, what DID you THINK they WERE? ALL of the best PEOPLE ever were WHITE, without EXCEPTION, didn't YOU know THAT?

Ahem

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 am

if a black man and a latino girl have sex who is being genocided then
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General