NATION

PASSWORD

Open up your eyes

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Azrael
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Northwestfront wrote:Asia for the Asians

After reading only the title and then this line, I thought this would be some troll thread about the Epicanthic fold.

But really OP, your point is absolute nonsense. There is no such race problem as the one you presented in your opening post.
If nothing exists, where did this anger come from?

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Ovisterra wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:The GENOCIDE of white people.

Genocide... genocide.... genocide...

The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Obviously this wouldn't work, because if loads of white people started flooding our countries, you'd either have no more overpopulation OR lots n lots n lots of mixed people. Or something, I don't know. I just find this funny.

Black Powa!

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

The Kingdom of Okwe wrote:Could someone explain to me what happens in an NSG summer?

Exactly this.
password scrambled

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

The Kingdom of Okwe wrote:Could someone explain to me what happens in an NSG summer?

the sun comes out and people get too tanned. and that is the white genocide.
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Melas
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Melas » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Personally I am white and I hate both westerns and mongols the same.Your problem not mine!!!
FLAG MADE BY: RYAANISTAN
Bralia wrote:
Melas wrote:no matter what,since tentacles are involved,I have already seen enough hentai to know where this is going

A legendary thousandth post, to be sure. :lol: Congrats.
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Ottozum Empire wrote:He also likes his daughters to marry people

Melas is a sugar daddy. Spread the rumor.
Please Join This Awesome RP

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Children have a lot of free time. They get on the computer and run around making threads like this one. I have to admit, it's usually right-wing trolls. You seldom see left-wing ones. Weird.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Northwestfront
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northwestfront » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Ovisterra wrote:

I don't think you know what genocide is.

GENOCIDE is when when a group of people are destroyed. That is what is happening to whites.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Retro Lyra wrote:*streches arms and yawns loudly* O hai, everyone. Is it summer already?

We still have few weeks left...

Northwestfront wrote:Why aren't you taking the GENOCIDE of whites seriously?!?!?! It is what we MUST DO.

I SERIOUSLY think that YOU should go AND check meaning of "GENOCIDE" and STOP random Capitalization.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

This is just...
I don't...
What?
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

The Kingdom of Okwe
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kingdom of Okwe » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

Souseiseki wrote:

the sun comes out and people get too tanned. and that is the white genocide.

LOL :lol2:
Kingdom of Okwe Factfile
Kingdom of Okwe Embassy Thread
Member of:
UEDN

Need an overseas call-centre for your nation? Click Here.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011

Postby Nakarisaune » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

Northwestfront wrote:
Ovisterra wrote:

GENOCIDE is when when a group of people are destroyed. That is what is happening to whites.

Not really.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

No Water No Moon
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby No Water No Moon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

Northwestfront wrote:The "friendly, tolerant" people are the ones who will get RAPED STOLEN FROM and MURDERED even MORE frequently.

I'm quite friendly.

I've not noticed being frequently stolen from, murdered, or raped.

Even when I tried.
Not twice this day
Inch time foot gem

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

Northwestfront wrote:
Ovisterra wrote:

please compare the white genocide to the rwandan genocide. show your working.
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Azrael
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

Northwestfront wrote:
Ovisterra wrote:
Shit, yeah. If we're not careful we'll turn into friendly, tolerant people. We need to do something.

The "friendly, tolerant" people are the ones who will get RAPED STOLEN FROM and MURDERED even MORE frequently.

Oh boy. Not this. Please.
If nothing exists, where did this anger come from?

Aethyopea
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethyopea » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

Northwestfront wrote:
Ovisterra wrote:

Using that definition the breakup of a rock band could be classified as a genocide too.
Damn you, Yoko Ono! You have committed genocide against The Beatles!
Last edited by Aethyopea on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
POLITICS, n. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.
Ambrose Bierce: The Devil's Dictionary

•"The Catholic and the Communist are alike in assuming that an opponent cannot be both honest and intelligent."
George Orwell

"There is always an easy solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong."
-H.L. Mencken; The Sage of Baltimore

Trotskylvania wrote:Political analogies are like bullshit. It doesn't matter how pretty or elegant you try to make them, it's still a lump of bullshit at the end of the day.

Ovisterra
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ovisterra » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

Retro Lyra wrote:
Ovisterra wrote:

Genocide... genocide.... genocide...

I was just about to post that.

/)^3^(\
Removing the text from people's sigs doesn't make it any less true. I stand with Yalta.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

Condunum wrote:
The Holy Twig wrote:NSG: Oh, look! A TROLL thread! I had better POST in here, that seems a pursuit WORTHY of my TIME.

I like OP's utilization of capital LETTERS.

It's worthy of lulz. Learn2NSG

Retro Lyra wrote:
Oh God, I can't tell if I should be amused or scared.

A mxture of both, probably.

Should I be sharping the pitchforks, shining my guns, and warming up the Troll-Deleter 9000?

From what I've heard, all hell breaks loose.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

Forsakia
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Forsakia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

Ovisterra wrote:

If there's a type of genocide that involves a lot of foreign girls turning up looking for locals to get together with, I think I could be ok with that.
Member of Arch's fan club.

New Nassrau
Senator

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:34 am

Its one of those things where everyone agrees to what OP is saying, but doesn't want to support him openly
Last edited by New Nassrau on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Wombat Character
-Martina Del Sol looks like this
Sexy Nass Looks like this
I try my best RP-ing now a different character, like… this woman
-Nass adoptive parent of Aidannadia
-Friends are mostly everyone in Wombat
-Torrocca and I are not dating
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

I'm Jewish, AKA I killed Jesus
Lanos... where are you

Khadgar
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Khadgar » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:34 am

No Water No Moon wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:Australia is a WHITE country. Those "aboriginals" can go to Africa. They would fit right in.

I just checked Googlemaps. It's actually a kind of burned brown at the edges, tending towards a sort of orange middle.

Australia is a Jaffa Cake.

A cyanide jaffa cake. The continent is trying to kill everyone. Why is it a white nation? Black guys were there first. I mean aside from the "fact" white people are superior and get everything they want anyway.

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:34 am

Souseiseki wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:GENOCIDE is when when a group of people are destroyed. That is what is happening to whites.

please compare the white genocide to the rwandan genocide. show your working.

incidentally speaking of rawanda france and belgium des-

If there's a type of genocide that involves a lot of foreign girls turning up looking for locals to get together with, I think I could be ok with that.

i'm afraid it's the africans stealing our white women kind ):

T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

Aquitayne wrote:This is just...
I don't...
What?

Exactly.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

New Nassrau wrote:Its one of those things where everyone agrees to what OP is saying, but doesn't want to support him openly

oh no you got me

T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

It started out, long ago before the time of Jolt, as Nazi Summer. Of course, back in the day, when mods were new and people vaguely remembered the whole point of this site was to sell a book, they went all in. School would let out and hapless teens would wear their fingers to the bone regurgitating this kind of thing as well as "Civil War wasn't about slaves" and "The Nazis were liberators and never killed Jews but if they did the Jews totally had it coming but they didn't do it but they should have" kind of pretzels.

Over time the severity of Nazi summer died down, there wasn't as direct a pipeline between Stormfront posters and NSG, but the spirit, the spirit remains.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General