NATION

PASSWORD

Open up your eyes

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Northwestfront
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Open up your eyes

Postby Northwestfront » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:00 am

Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for Everybody

It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 am

I hate summer.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

No Water No Moon
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby No Water No Moon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 am

Northwestfront wrote:Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for Everybody

It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

There is no race problem.

Your problems are not my problems. I just don't care about what you care about.
Not twice this day
Inch time foot gem

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:I hate summer.

I know.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

No Water No Moon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby No Water No Moon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 am

Oh come on, we at least get to play the game of 'is-this-the-overflow-from-Stormfront' or 'is-this-a-troll'.
Not twice this day
Inch time foot gem

Northwestfront
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Northwestfront » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 am

No Water No Moon wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for Everybody

OPEN YOUR EYES. There IS a race problem. If you are white, you DEFINITELY have something to worry about.

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 am

No Water No Moon wrote:

Oh come on, we at least get to play the game of 'is-this-the-overflow-from-Stormfront' or 'is-this-a-troll'.

Can I split my vote?
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 am

Hi summer!

No. just no.
password scrambled

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 am

Pope Joan wrote:
No Water No Moon wrote:

Can I split my vote?

Multiple choice, yes.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 am

Northwestfront wrote:
No Water No Moon wrote:

OPEN YOUR EYES. There IS a race problem. If you are white, you DEFINITELY have something to worry about.

No, not really. I'm white, and dating someone who is part latino. I have no issue with this.
password scrambled

Northwestfront
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Northwestfront » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 am

No Water No Moon wrote:

This will be bad even for minorities. Whites have invented 93-97 percent of EVERYTHING. We invented civilization, but whenever we give it to others, WE are portrayed as EVIL.

No Water No Moon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby No Water No Moon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 am

Northwestfront wrote:
No Water No Moon wrote:

If being 'white' means buying into your outrage, I'm not interested.

I'm not worried.
Not twice this day
Inch time foot gem

Northwestfront
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Northwestfront » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 am

Condunum wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:OPEN YOUR EYES. There IS a race problem. If you are white, you DEFINITELY have something to worry about.

No, not really. I'm white, and dating someone who is part latino. I have no issue with this.

Sir, I urge you not to do this. You are contributing to the GENOCIDE of your people.

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

Northwestfront wrote:
No Water No Moon wrote:

This will be bad even for minorities. Whites have invented 93-97 percent of EVERYTHING. We invented civilization, but whenever we give it to others, WE are portrayed as EVIL.

Mesopotamians invented civilization, sorry.
password scrambled

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

i tried to create a white paradise but then my fellow whites killed me for being a filthy papist so then so then i stopped trying to create a white paradise and concentrated on building the EUSSR i think i can maybe get the turks in and th
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

Northwestfront wrote:
Condunum wrote:No, not really. I'm white, and dating someone who is part latino. I have no issue with this.

Sir, I urge you not to do this. You are contributing to the GENOCIDE of your people.

Why? I like her, she likes me. I love her, she loves me. There's no problem here, because there's no race dying out.
password scrambled

Scomagia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

Goddamn it... it must be summer.
Can someone explain why NSG gets a surge of skinheads around this time of year, every year? I've noticed since I joined but never understood it.
Insert trite farewell here

Aethyopea
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethyopea » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

Man, the Timecube website has really changed. I almost thought I was on NSG for a second.
Last edited by Aethyopea on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
POLITICS, n. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.
Ambrose Bierce: The Devil's Dictionary

•"The Catholic and the Communist are alike in assuming that an opponent cannot be both honest and intelligent."
George Orwell

"There is always an easy solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong."
-H.L. Mencken; The Sage of Baltimore

Trotskylvania wrote:Political analogies are like bullshit. It doesn't matter how pretty or elegant you try to make them, it's still a lump of bullshit at the end of the day.

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

luckily scotland is still 98% white so i'll be safe until nu liebour get back in
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Northwestfront
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Northwestfront » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

No Water No Moon wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:OPEN YOUR EYES. There IS a race problem. If you are white, you DEFINITELY have something to worry about.

I'm not worried.

You will be when third-worlders RUIN more of our nations than they already have. WAKE UP.

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

Souseiseki wrote:i tried to create a white paradise but then my fellow whites killed me for being a filthy papist so then so then i stopped trying to create a white paradise and concentrated on building the EUSSR i think i can maybe get the turks in and th

Did you just die mid-sentence from the durr? :P
password scrambled

No Water No Moon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby No Water No Moon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

Northwestfront wrote:
Condunum wrote:No, not really. I'm white, and dating someone who is part latino. I have no issue with this.

I urge you to look up the word 'genocide'.

You might want to look up 'hyperbole', while you're at it.
Not twice this day
Inch time foot gem

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 am

Did you just die mid-sentence from the durr?

i realized i was doing one of those villain monologues so i stopped

Northwestfront wrote:
No Water No Moon wrote:

I'm not worried.

You will be when third-worlders RUIN more of our nations than they already have. WAKE UP.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Northwestfront
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Northwestfront » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:17 am

Souseiseki wrote:luckily scotland is still 98% white so i'll be safe until nu liebour get back in

I REALLY doubt it. I need a source for that. Labor, Torys, and Lib Dems have ALL contributed to the problem. Also, statistics always have an EXTREMELY liberal definition of white, so you can expect at least a tenth aren't actually white.

Daventry
Secretary

Founded: Nov 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Daventry » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:17 am

Northwestfront wrote:

What about black girls?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General