NATION

PASSWORD

What do You think about Mods?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What do You think about Mods?

They are nice.
56%
They are not nice and are corrupt.
21%
Neutral.
23%

Total votes : 331

Dystopian Malisin
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Malisin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Katganistan wrote:
Lemmingtopias wrote:By the way, all those people voting that Mods are not nice and corrupt, if they really want to, an admin can see who votes for each option ;)

...and will do absolutely nothing with that information, should they even bother to look for it.

Don't lie to us. We know you're secretly giving warnings to everyone who votes that option.
Factbook(Incomplete)
NSWiki(Incomplete)
Website(Incomplete)
NSEconomy
NSTracker
Sunset Calculator
People:
Seth Eliason, current dictator. Wife: Toria Eliason. Son: William Eliason, ambassador to Saliu. Brother: Gray Eliason, executed for treason.
Tarik El-Hilal, current head advisor, head of internal and foreign affairs. Tenzin El-Hilal, head military and police general.
Katrina Bermenheim, criminal and traitor. *captured*
Business: None Yet
Wars: War on Pazajkland- diplomatic victory
Alliances: None Yet
Sports: None Yet
Other: Embassy in Saliu- Ambassador William Eliason
Allies: Saliu
Enemies: None Yet

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Euroslavia wrote:
TaQud wrote:The RL nation

Well... Scolo and GMC can handle the military, Nathi and myself can handle diplomacy, the WA mods (past and present) could handle EU and UN membership, Kat can be our charismatic leader that solves the budget crisis with the rest of the mods as ministers to their preferred area of expertise.

I suppose that makes me Cindy Sheehan.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Euroslavia wrote:
TaQud wrote:The RL nation

Well... Scolo and GMC can handle the military, Nathi and myself can handle diplomacy, the WA mods (past and present) could handle EU and UN membership, Kat can be our charismatic leader that solves the budget crisis with the rest of the mods as ministers to their preferred area of expertise.

Yeah the Mods could easily run Greece and maybe even run the Parliament...
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Galloism wrote:
Euroslavia wrote:Well... Scolo and GMC can handle the military, Nathi and myself can handle diplomacy, the WA mods (past and present) could handle EU and UN membership, Kat can be our charismatic leader that solves the budget crisis with the rest of the mods as ministers to their preferred area of expertise.

I suppose that makes me Cindy Sheehan.

I would be head of Greece's national football team...
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 pm

TaQud wrote:
Katganistan wrote:
Excuse you? I am not from some "hell-hole public school", I am from one of the highest rated in the city, and I don't "need to take my frustrations out on someone".

Keep your projection of your own personality to yourself.

whats wrong with public schools anyway?

Same thing that's wrong with anything.

Some in the set will be of the subset average
Some in the set will be of the subset superior
and some in the set will be of the subset inferior.

Oh, and apparently it costs too much money to educate everyone to a bare minimum, so some government shysters want to privatize -- because what could go wrong with corporations running schools and every aspect of the public's lives?

I think there was a book about that.... Jamie....Jada.... Jenna.... something Government.

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 pm

TaQud wrote:
Euroslavia wrote:Well... Scolo and GMC can handle the military, Nathi and myself can handle diplomacy, the WA mods (past and present) could handle EU and UN membership, Kat can be our charismatic leader that solves the budget crisis with the rest of the mods as ministers to their preferred area of expertise.

Yeah the Mods could easily run Greece and maybe even run the Parliament...

Shit, the USA need a good government come to think of it.
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

Dystopian Malisin
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Malisin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Poll:

162 think good. 57%

62 think bad. 22%

62 think neutral. 22%

101%?

Clearly, this is evidence that the mods have tampered with the poll. We're onto you, and we will get our proof to kick you out of power. Be warned.
Factbook(Incomplete)
NSWiki(Incomplete)
Website(Incomplete)
NSEconomy
NSTracker
Sunset Calculator
People:
Seth Eliason, current dictator. Wife: Toria Eliason. Son: William Eliason, ambassador to Saliu. Brother: Gray Eliason, executed for treason.
Tarik El-Hilal, current head advisor, head of internal and foreign affairs. Tenzin El-Hilal, head military and police general.
Katrina Bermenheim, criminal and traitor. *captured*
Business: None Yet
Wars: War on Pazajkland- diplomatic victory
Alliances: None Yet
Sports: None Yet
Other: Embassy in Saliu- Ambassador William Eliason
Allies: Saliu
Enemies: None Yet

Simon Cowell of the RR
Minister

Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Simon Cowell of the RR » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Dystopian Malisin wrote:
Katganistan wrote:...and will do absolutely nothing with that information, should they even bother to look for it.

Don't lie to us. We know you're secretly giving warnings to everyone who votes that option.

And also why I voted that option. Just to see what would happen.
Yes, I might be trolling. No, not like the guy who created the thread about towel heads.
I troll by making even the most outlandish opinions sound reasonable. The question is, am I doing that here?

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Katganistan wrote:
TaQud wrote:whats wrong with public schools anyway?

Oh, and apparently it costs too much money to educate everyone to a bare minimum, so some government shysters want to privatize -- because what could go wrong with corporations running schools and every aspect of the public's lives?

I think there was a book about that.... Jamie....Jada.... Jenna.... something Government.

Well Obviously The Book's author is smart intelligent and is not radical...

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Katganistan wrote:
TaQud wrote:whats wrong with public schools anyway?

Shh.. Kat. That kinda thinking will get the PC police after you. ;)
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Big Jim P wrote:
TaQud wrote:Yeah the Mods could easily run Greece and maybe even run the Parliament...

Just put me in charge, Jim. Trust me. What could possibly go wrong?
:twisted:

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 17, 2004
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
Big Jim P wrote:

Oh, definately nothing.
The above post may or may not be serious.
"For too long, we have been a passive, tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone."
North Calaveras wrote:Tagmatium, it was never about pie...

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Big Jim P wrote:

People would ask Ron Paul to run the country...

(oh boy here come the comebacks..)

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Big Jim P wrote:

Not much, but I think Reppy would be better. You as veep WOULD guarantee her a long reign though. ;)
Hail Satan!

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Big Jim P wrote:

I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 pm

TaQud wrote:
Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Just put me in charge, Jim. Trust me. What could possibly go wrong?

People would ask Ron Paul to run the country...

I would run it much as I run my NS nation. Without all the corruption, of course. Of course, not that. *coughs* And of course, once the people learned to actually think with what's between their ears rather than accept everything the media and politicians tend to spoon-feed them from both sides, perhaps then we can give them back things like 'voting' and such.

We need an educated self-thinking public rather than an easily-stirred/lead/directed one. And we need leaders who give a damn about the country and inhabitants more than their goram pocketbooks, pleasure, and profiles.

But I digress.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Big Jim P wrote:
Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Just put me in charge, Jim. Trust me. What could possibly go wrong?

Not much, but I think Reppy would be better. You as veep WOULD guarantee her a long reign though. ;)

She's too hung up on her anime and other such distractions. Though perhaps that would work out for the better ... me, running things from behind the facade, with the fear of me being in charge if anything happened to her firmly in the public's mind ... I think I like it, Jim.

We should do lunch sometime, talk about your bright potential future in our new order of things. *slips a fat red envelope into your jacket in passing*

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:42 pm

TaQud wrote:People would ask Ron Paul to run the country...

I would run it much as I run my NS nation. Without all the corruption, of course. Of course, not that. *coughs* And of course, once the people learned to actually think with what's between their ears rather than accept everything the media and politicians tend to spoon-feed them from both sides, perhaps then we can give them back things like 'voting' and such.

We need an educated self-thinking public rather than an easily-stirred/lead/directed one. And we need leaders who give a damn about the country and inhabitants more than their goram pocketbooks, pleasure, and profiles.

But I digress.

As long as it is easier to sit in front of a TV an be fed your opinions, such will never happen. :(
Hail Satan!

Former Wellboneland
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Former Wellboneland » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Big Jim P wrote:

You will DEAT me. I don't wanna be DEATed IRL, I can only be a asshole there :(
Formerly Wellboneland, add 1982 posts.
I use the stats of my old nation. I have 2 billion people and 4 million soldiers.
Tulija wrote:Immature; good comic relief.
Our Tech Level is MT, and call us Wellboneland.
Our military

I am not a likable person at first, but it always comes back to this.
My Little Nutella
Bacon Tacos with Alekcandor!
99% of our people ICly act like this.
WE ARE NOT PONYISTS OMG IF YOU CALL US PONIES ONE MORE TIME...

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Big Jim P wrote:

She's too hung up on her anime and other such distractions. Though perhaps that would work out for the better ... me, running things from behind the facade, with the fear of me being in charge if anything happened to her firmly in the public's mind ... I think I like it, Jim.

We should do lunch sometime, talk about your bright potential future in our new order of things. *slips a fat red envelope into your jacket in passing*

Hail Satan!

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:44 pm

TaQud wrote:People would ask Ron Paul to run the country...

And we need leaders who give a damn about the country and inhabitants more than their goram pocketbooks, pleasure, and profiles.

But I digress.

So that eliminates the house of representatives and Senate...
Last edited by TaQud on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:46 pm

TaQud wrote:
Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:And we need leaders who give a damn about the country and inhabitants more than their goram pocketbooks, pleasure, and profiles.

But I digress.

So that eliminates the house of representatives and Senate...

We would, I'm afraid, require a complete purging and restructuring of things. We have far too much calcification presently in the system. *nods sagely*

And unfortunately yes on the earlier TV remark by Jim - you just described my father, who thinks all Truth and Light come from watching Fox. Ye gods, you have no idea the discussions we have had over that, the poor dear. Scary thing is, he isn't stupid. Just ... horribly delusional on this point. >_<

TaQud
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:47 pm

TaQud wrote:So that eliminates the house of representatives and Senate...

We would, I'm afraid, require a complete purging and restructuring of things. We have far too much calcification presently in the system. *nods sagely*

And unfortunately yes on the earlier TV remark by Jim - you just described my father, who thinks all Truth and Light come from watching Fox. Ye gods, you have no idea the discussions we have had over that, the poor dear. Scary thing is, he isn't stupid. Just ... horribly delusional on this point. >_<

Fox= political paranoia and biaism.

Anyway I would immediately banned the electoral college for starters

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:48 pm

TaQud wrote:Fox= political paranoia and biaism.

I agree with your statement on Faux News, but what's biaism?
Республіка Рюрідова - Королівство Вілкія
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in; I needed clothes and you clothed me; I was sick and you looked after me; I was in prison and you came to visit me... Truly, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me."
- the Gospel of Matthew, 25:35-40

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 17, 2004
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Ruridova wrote:
TaQud wrote:Fox= political paranoia and biaism.

I agree with your statement on Faux News, but what's biaism?

Make something up!

Go go go!
The above post may or may not be serious.
"For too long, we have been a passive, tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone."
North Calaveras wrote:Tagmatium, it was never about pie...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General