NATION

PASSWORD

1st Circuit Court of Appeals overturns DOMA provisions

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Nidaria
Senator
 
Posts: 3503
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nidaria » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Free South Califas wrote:Nidaria, it is your desire to exclude people from civic participation which erodes the moral standard. That you claim to be a self-righteously moral being degrades it further.

If you understood morality, you would understand that it cannot change or else it will descend into chaos and eventual oblivion.
"He who denies the existence of God has some reason for wishing that God did not exist." --St. Augustine
"There is only one difference between genius and stupidity: genius has limits." --Albert Einstein
"When statesmen forsake their own private conscience for the sake of their public duties... they lead their country by a short route to chaos." --St. Thomas More
Anti-gay, Pro-life, Traditionalist, Libertarian, Non-interventionist, Loyal Roman Catholic
Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic 25%
Secular/Fundamentalist 67%
Visionary/Reactionary 21%
Anarchistic/Authoritarian 6%
Communist/Capitalist 41%
Pacifist/Militaristic 7%
Ecological/Anthropocentric 52%

User avatar
The Republican Tea Party
Attaché
 
Posts: 85
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republican Tea Party » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
The Republican Tea Party wrote:This is truly a step back from Good ol' Bill Clinton's message that marriage is to be defined as between a man and a woman.

Because he's definitely the authority on the subject.


Well he signed DOMA into law so i thought it appropriate he is somewhere in the discussion.
I am a Conservative Republican, a firm believer in free market capitalism. A free market system allows all parties to compete, which ensures the best and most competitive project emerges, and ensures a fair, democratic process.

User avatar
Nidaria
Senator
 
Posts: 3503
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nidaria » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Raeyh wrote:
Nidaria wrote:No, they should be rehabilitated. Our society has degraded far enough already, it is time to reverse the process.


Then you also have to hold heterosexuals to the same moral standard.

I do. The rates of adultery and divorce nowadays is shocking.
"He who denies the existence of God has some reason for wishing that God did not exist." --St. Augustine
"There is only one difference between genius and stupidity: genius has limits." --Albert Einstein
"When statesmen forsake their own private conscience for the sake of their public duties... they lead their country by a short route to chaos." --St. Thomas More
Anti-gay, Pro-life, Traditionalist, Libertarian, Non-interventionist, Loyal Roman Catholic
Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic 25%
Secular/Fundamentalist 67%
Visionary/Reactionary 21%
Anarchistic/Authoritarian 6%
Communist/Capitalist 41%
Pacifist/Militaristic 7%
Ecological/Anthropocentric 52%

User avatar
Franklin Delano Bluth
Senator
 
Posts: 4962
Founded: Apr 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Franklin Delano Bluth » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Nidaria wrote:
Raeyh wrote:
Must be a chaos butterfly argument.

No, it is because the legalization of homosexuality dissolves the moral code (which liberals call unfair and barbaric) which protects the people from crime and other evils.


Thank you for making it clear to us all that you're not a Christian, that you're an enemy of freedom, and that you prefer depravity and perversion to civilization and culture.
The American Legion is a neo-fascist terrorist organization, bent on implementing Paulinist Sharia, and with a history of pogroms against organized labor and peace activists and of lynching those who dare resist or defend themselves against its aggression.

Pro: O'Reilly technical books, crew-length socks, Slide-O-Mix trombone lubricant, Reuben sandwiches
Anti: The eight-line signature limit, lift kits, cancelling Better Off Ted, Chicago Cubs

User avatar
Fartsniffage
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30480
Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:20 pm

Hammurab wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:If you were truly gay, you could be preparing a martini while doing that.


Bad stomach, can't drink Martinis.

I like white russians.

Wow, that's even gayer, oh man...


Seriously, The Dude wasn't gay.

User avatar
Nidaria
Senator
 
Posts: 3503
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nidaria » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Franklin Delano Bluth wrote:
Nidaria wrote:No, it is because the legalization of homosexuality dissolves the moral code (which liberals call unfair and barbaric) which protects the people from crime and other evils.


Thank you for making it clear to us all that you're not a Christian, that you're an enemy of freedom, and that you prefer depravity and perversion to civilization and culture.

Your habit of copying what I said and using it against me becomes annoying fast.
"He who denies the existence of God has some reason for wishing that God did not exist." --St. Augustine
"There is only one difference between genius and stupidity: genius has limits." --Albert Einstein
"When statesmen forsake their own private conscience for the sake of their public duties... they lead their country by a short route to chaos." --St. Thomas More
Anti-gay, Pro-life, Traditionalist, Libertarian, Non-interventionist, Loyal Roman Catholic
Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic 25%
Secular/Fundamentalist 67%
Visionary/Reactionary 21%
Anarchistic/Authoritarian 6%
Communist/Capitalist 41%
Pacifist/Militaristic 7%
Ecological/Anthropocentric 52%

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:31 pm

By the way, Nidaria, there is no way you are libertarian.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Hammurab
Minister
 
Posts: 2732
Founded: Dec 03, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Hammurab » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Nidaria wrote:
Franklin Delano Bluth wrote:
Thank you for making it clear to us all that you're not a Christian, that you're an enemy of freedom, and that you prefer depravity and perversion to civilization and culture.

Your habit of copying what I said and using it against me becomes annoying fast.


That's what debate is.

Why are you here, then?
"You can't be promising forever, George. Sooner or later, you must do something"

-The Libertine.

User avatar
Nidaria
Senator
 
Posts: 3503
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nidaria » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:By the way, Nidaria, there is no way you are libertarian.

I do believe that the government should keep out of private lives; however, it is the government's duty to legislate just laws and carry them out. The government must enforce morality, or else there would not be any morality.
"He who denies the existence of God has some reason for wishing that God did not exist." --St. Augustine
"There is only one difference between genius and stupidity: genius has limits." --Albert Einstein
"When statesmen forsake their own private conscience for the sake of their public duties... they lead their country by a short route to chaos." --St. Thomas More
Anti-gay, Pro-life, Traditionalist, Libertarian, Non-interventionist, Loyal Roman Catholic
Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic 25%
Secular/Fundamentalist 67%
Visionary/Reactionary 21%
Anarchistic/Authoritarian 6%
Communist/Capitalist 41%
Pacifist/Militaristic 7%
Ecological/Anthropocentric 52%

User avatar
Hammurab
Minister
 
Posts: 2732
Founded: Dec 03, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Hammurab » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 pm

"You don't win trials with what you say. You win trials with what they said."

-a trial attorney I know
"You can't be promising forever, George. Sooner or later, you must do something"

-The Libertine.

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Nidaria wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:By the way, Nidaria, there is no way you are libertarian.

I do believe that the government should keep out of private lives; however, it is the government's duty to legislate just laws and carry them out. The government must enforce morality, or else there would not be any morality.

No true libertarian (or Scotsman, whatever) would say that.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Nidaria
Senator
 
Posts: 3503
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nidaria » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Hammurab wrote:
Nidaria wrote:Your habit of copying what I said and using it against me becomes annoying fast.


That's what debate is.

Why are you here, then?

You misread my post. I did not mean answering my statements, which is what debate is, I meant accusing me with my own accusations.
"He who denies the existence of God has some reason for wishing that God did not exist." --St. Augustine
"There is only one difference between genius and stupidity: genius has limits." --Albert Einstein
"When statesmen forsake their own private conscience for the sake of their public duties... they lead their country by a short route to chaos." --St. Thomas More
Anti-gay, Pro-life, Traditionalist, Libertarian, Non-interventionist, Loyal Roman Catholic
Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic 25%
Secular/Fundamentalist 67%
Visionary/Reactionary 21%
Anarchistic/Authoritarian 6%
Communist/Capitalist 41%
Pacifist/Militaristic 7%
Ecological/Anthropocentric 52%

User avatar
Hammurab
Minister
 
Posts: 2732
Founded: Dec 03, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Hammurab » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Nidaria wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:By the way, Nidaria, there is no way you are libertarian.

I do believe that the government should keep out of private lives; however, it is the government's duty to legislate just laws and carry them out. The government must enforce morality, or else there would not be any morality.


That is more un-libertarian a statement than 1.5 million Chinese guys each jacking off the guy to his immediate left, for the glory of the State.

That's how fuckin' UN-libertarian what you said is. Was. Is.
"You can't be promising forever, George. Sooner or later, you must do something"

-The Libertine.

User avatar
Hammurab
Minister
 
Posts: 2732
Founded: Dec 03, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Hammurab » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Nidaria wrote:
Hammurab wrote:
That's what debate is.

Why are you here, then?

You misread my post. I did not mean answering my statements, which is what debate is, I meant accusing me with my own accusations.


Its the best defense to the hypocrisy fork.

Pioneered by Paul Eemic, a young debater from Eastern Europe.
"You can't be promising forever, George. Sooner or later, you must do something"

-The Libertine.

User avatar
Wikkiwallana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22500
Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikkiwallana » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Nidaria wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
1. Yes. Calling us immoral and denying us our rights with bullshit reasons for doing so IS cruel.

2. You certainly are making it look like that.

3. First, define perversion. Secondly, as long as its not depriving somebody of their rights without informed consent, its not illegal. We are committing no crime. You, therefore, have no reason to discriminate against us by denying our rights.

4. No, its not. Why would somebody choose to be non-heterosexual with people like you oppressing us? Its like choosing to be black in 1950s Mississippi.

5. You can't face the consequences of a choice that doesn't exist.



6. Proof? People are beginning to realize just how stupid it is to discriminate against LGBTs. Don't like it? Move to Iran.

7. Right, because teh gays are going to destroy America. :roll:

You've been severely misinformed. So, do yourself a favor, and get educated.

1. Placing reasonable restraints on how people should act is not cruel.

What's reasonable about laws targeting homosexuality?
2. How? By your logic liberals look the same as well, if not worse.
3. A sexual perversion is a relationship other than that between one man and one woman. "Informed consent" should go only so far. Two people should not be allowed to torture each other if they both consent to it. A perversion could be considered a crime.

Gay sex isn't torture. It does no harm to the participants nor anyone around them.
4. Some people simply want to go against the rules of society, however just they are. Homophobia bears no resemblance with racism. It is evil to discriminate against someone for how they are born. However, until concrete evidence is provided to the contrary, one cannot be born homosexual, and thus it is a conscious choice. Of course, the alternative is that homosexuality is a mental illness, which just makes it worse for you.

The majority of the psychiatric community disagrees.
5. See what I just said.

Same.
6. Cannibalism did not exist in the West for several hundred years,

No, people just didn't talk about it. Crazy fuckers have always been around everywhere, but 24 hour instant communication hasn't.
and now, in our much more liberal society, there is a sudden wave of it. I believe it is no just coincidence.

We've been liberalizing society for centuries, the cannibalism wave is a few months old. Odds are something else is causing it.
Also, the crime rate has gone up and people are more violent.

Source?
Rapes and child molestations have also increased.

Source?
Why is stopping a perversion "stupid"?

What's the definition of perversion? Homosexual sex? Anal sex? Vaginal sex not in the missionary position? Where is the line?
Harm can only come to us if we allow just one perversion to be legal. Homosexuality one day, pedophilia the next.

Homosexuality has no connection to pedophilia.

7. Perhaps not suddenly, but America will be severely compromised. As people are more sexually open, sex crimes and perversions will invariably increase (see my note on rapes and child molestations).

Provide evidence of a causative link, please.

In any case, you would be sharing my point of view if you had even a basic understanding of history and social studies. :D

Extremely basic, verging on non-existant.
Proud Scalawag and Statist!

Please don't confuse my country for my politics; my country is being run as a parody, my posts aren't.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Halt!
Just because these people are stupid, wrong and highly dangerous does not mean you have the right to make them feel sad.
Xenohumanity wrote:
Nulono wrote:Snip
I'm a pro-lifer who runs a nation of dragon-men...
And even I think that's stupid.
Avenio wrote:Just so you know, the use of the term 'sheep' 'sheeple' or any other herd animal-based terminology in conjunction with an exhortation to 'think outside the box' or stop going along with groupthink generally indicates that the speaker is actually more closed-minded on the subject than the people that he/she is addressing. At least, in my experience at least.

User avatar
Nidaria
Senator
 
Posts: 3503
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nidaria » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Hammurab wrote:
Nidaria wrote:You misread my post. I did not mean answering my statements, which is what debate is, I meant accusing me with my own accusations.


Its the best defense to the hypocrisy fork.

Pioneered by Paul Eemic, a young debater from Eastern Europe.

Explain to me how I am hypocritical. I may be a sinner, but I am certainly not homosexual. :roll:
"He who denies the existence of God has some reason for wishing that God did not exist." --St. Augustine
"There is only one difference between genius and stupidity: genius has limits." --Albert Einstein
"When statesmen forsake their own private conscience for the sake of their public duties... they lead their country by a short route to chaos." --St. Thomas More
Anti-gay, Pro-life, Traditionalist, Libertarian, Non-interventionist, Loyal Roman Catholic
Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic 25%
Secular/Fundamentalist 67%
Visionary/Reactionary 21%
Anarchistic/Authoritarian 6%
Communist/Capitalist 41%
Pacifist/Militaristic 7%
Ecological/Anthropocentric 52%

User avatar
Wikkiwallana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22500
Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikkiwallana » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Hammurab wrote:Did somebody just argue that cannibalism and an increasing crime rate (where there is one) are because of gays getting married?

Because if so I'm going to go drink something.

Normally, I'd say getting drunk isn't the answer, but in this case, have an extra glass for me since I can't.
Proud Scalawag and Statist!

Please don't confuse my country for my politics; my country is being run as a parody, my posts aren't.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Halt!
Just because these people are stupid, wrong and highly dangerous does not mean you have the right to make them feel sad.
Xenohumanity wrote:
Nulono wrote:Snip
I'm a pro-lifer who runs a nation of dragon-men...
And even I think that's stupid.
Avenio wrote:Just so you know, the use of the term 'sheep' 'sheeple' or any other herd animal-based terminology in conjunction with an exhortation to 'think outside the box' or stop going along with groupthink generally indicates that the speaker is actually more closed-minded on the subject than the people that he/she is addressing. At least, in my experience at least.

User avatar
Wikkiwallana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22500
Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikkiwallana » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm

The Republican Tea Party wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Because he's definitely the authority on the subject.


Well he signed DOMA into law so i thought it appropriate he is somewhere in the discussion.

Has anybody ever said President Clinton was perfect? Just because we like him doesn't mean we agree with everything he did.
Proud Scalawag and Statist!

Please don't confuse my country for my politics; my country is being run as a parody, my posts aren't.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Halt!
Just because these people are stupid, wrong and highly dangerous does not mean you have the right to make them feel sad.
Xenohumanity wrote:
Nulono wrote:Snip
I'm a pro-lifer who runs a nation of dragon-men...
And even I think that's stupid.
Avenio wrote:Just so you know, the use of the term 'sheep' 'sheeple' or any other herd animal-based terminology in conjunction with an exhortation to 'think outside the box' or stop going along with groupthink generally indicates that the speaker is actually more closed-minded on the subject than the people that he/she is addressing. At least, in my experience at least.

User avatar
Nidaria
Senator
 
Posts: 3503
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nidaria » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Wikkiwallana wrote:
The Republican Tea Party wrote:
Well he signed DOMA into law so i thought it appropriate he is somewhere in the discussion.

Has anybody ever said President Clinton was perfect? Just because we like him doesn't mean we agree with everything he did.

I personally dislike President Clinton for various reasons, but he was right in National Health Insurance and DOMA.
"He who denies the existence of God has some reason for wishing that God did not exist." --St. Augustine
"There is only one difference between genius and stupidity: genius has limits." --Albert Einstein
"When statesmen forsake their own private conscience for the sake of their public duties... they lead their country by a short route to chaos." --St. Thomas More
Anti-gay, Pro-life, Traditionalist, Libertarian, Non-interventionist, Loyal Roman Catholic
Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic 25%
Secular/Fundamentalist 67%
Visionary/Reactionary 21%
Anarchistic/Authoritarian 6%
Communist/Capitalist 41%
Pacifist/Militaristic 7%
Ecological/Anthropocentric 52%

User avatar
Wikkiwallana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22500
Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikkiwallana » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Nidaria wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:By the way, Nidaria, there is no way you are libertarian.

I do believe that the government should keep out of private lives; however, it is the government's duty to legislate just laws and carry them out. The government must enforce morality, or else there would not be any morality.

You cannot enforce morality while keeping out of private lives. It's like flying with your feet on the ground. Pick one or the other.
Proud Scalawag and Statist!

Please don't confuse my country for my politics; my country is being run as a parody, my posts aren't.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Halt!
Just because these people are stupid, wrong and highly dangerous does not mean you have the right to make them feel sad.
Xenohumanity wrote:
Nulono wrote:Snip
I'm a pro-lifer who runs a nation of dragon-men...
And even I think that's stupid.
Avenio wrote:Just so you know, the use of the term 'sheep' 'sheeple' or any other herd animal-based terminology in conjunction with an exhortation to 'think outside the box' or stop going along with groupthink generally indicates that the speaker is actually more closed-minded on the subject than the people that he/she is addressing. At least, in my experience at least.

User avatar
The Pretend Pub
Diplomat
 
Posts: 806
Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pretend Pub » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Nidaria, if you would prefer that I no longer point out that you're not a Christian, that you're an enemy of freedom, and that you prefer depravity and perversion to civilization, I would suggest that the most effective course of action would be to become a Christian, embrace freedom, and recognize the superiority of civilization over depravity and perversion.
Alter ego of Bluth Corporation

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 129102
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Nidaria wrote:
Free South Califas wrote:Nidaria, it is your desire to exclude people from civic participation which erodes the moral standard. That you claim to be a self-righteously moral being degrades it further.

If you understood morality, you would understand that it cannot change or else it will descend into chaos and eventual oblivion.

If you understood morality then you would understand that there's nothing immoral about same sex marriage.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
Sorratsin
Minister
 
Posts: 2063
Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorratsin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Nidaria wrote:
Free South Califas wrote:Nidaria, it is your desire to exclude people from civic participation which erodes the moral standard. That you claim to be a self-righteously moral being degrades it further.

If you understood morality, you would understand that it cannot change or else it will descend into chaos and eventual oblivion.


Then why didn't we dissolve into oblivion when women started owning property and we began paying the negro?

User avatar
Wikkiwallana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22500
Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikkiwallana » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Sorratsin wrote:
Nidaria wrote:If you understood morality, you would understand that it cannot change or else it will descend into chaos and eventual oblivion.


Then why didn't we dissolve into oblivion when women started owning property and we began paying the negro?

That's going into awesome quotes.
Proud Scalawag and Statist!

Please don't confuse my country for my politics; my country is being run as a parody, my posts aren't.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:Halt!
Just because these people are stupid, wrong and highly dangerous does not mean you have the right to make them feel sad.
Xenohumanity wrote:
Nulono wrote:Snip
I'm a pro-lifer who runs a nation of dragon-men...
And even I think that's stupid.
Avenio wrote:Just so you know, the use of the term 'sheep' 'sheeple' or any other herd animal-based terminology in conjunction with an exhortation to 'think outside the box' or stop going along with groupthink generally indicates that the speaker is actually more closed-minded on the subject than the people that he/she is addressing. At least, in my experience at least.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 129102
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Nidaria wrote:
Hammurab wrote:
Its the best defense to the hypocrisy fork.

Pioneered by Paul Eemic, a young debater from Eastern Europe.

Explain to me how I am hypocritical. I may be a sinner, but I am certainly not homosexual. :roll:

Why does the law have to stop their sins, but not yours?
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barboneia, Cappuccina, Cataluna, Des-Bal, Dumb Ideologies, Exabot [Bot], Fartsniffage, Jack Thomas Lang, Kavagrad, Loben The 2nd, Mexico-Kebabistan, Necroghastia, New Aq Qoyunlu, Nova Cyberia, Novus America, Proctopeo, Satterthwaite, The blAAtschApen, The Holy Therns, Tlaceceyaya, Torrocca, Totally Not OEP, Valrifell, Vanam, World Anarchic Union, Xandarnia, Xeng He

Advertisement

Remove ads