NATION

PASSWORD

What have you learned today? P8

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 185065
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 pm

That I need Buffy to send me some mofongo, because damn it, I am craving it. And some carne frita too. :(
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
But now you won't have a drunk on board. :( :p

Oh wait, CC is there so. :p


:rofl:

I'm the best drunk, right?

New East Ireland wrote:Someone said my name, so I just thought it would be convenient if I appeared from the mist and explained my life story before dying and telling you to kill the vampire count in my stead...


that's morbid...

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
No Cakes, they're aleinz. And we must eckstrmeneat teh aleinz for teh saek of Murrica.


But I'm Irish...


Furrinar!

(shoots Cakes with shotgun)

And so ends my extended satire on illegal alien laws. Thank you.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 185065
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
But now you won't have a drunk on board. :( :p

Oh wait, CC is there so. :p


:rofl:

I'm the best drunk, right?

New East Ireland wrote:Someone said my name, so I just thought it would be convenient if I appeared from the mist and explained my life story before dying and telling you to kill the vampire count in my stead...


that's morbid...

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
No Cakes, they're aleinz. And we must eckstrmeneat teh aleinz for teh saek of Murrica.


But I'm Irish...


You're Irish? You, sir, are a triple threat: Cool, a drunk and Irish. :p
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:Someone said my name, so I just thought it would be convenient if I appeared from the mist and explained my life story before dying and telling you to kill the vampire count in my stead...


that's morbid...

I'm a vampire slayer. My hobbies include slashing random citizen's brains out, harvesting and eating organs, fapping and drinking.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
:rofl:

I'm the best drunk, right?



that's morbid...



But I'm Irish...


You're Irish? You, sir, are a triple threat: Cool, a drunk and Irish. :p


Drunk and Irish? Isn't that a bit redundant?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 185065
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
You're Irish? You, sir, are a triple threat: Cool, a drunk and Irish. :p


Drunk and Irish? Isn't that a bit redundant?


Nah, it's a reasserting of it all.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24596
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Veceria » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 pm

New East Ireland wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
that's morbid...

I'm a vampire slayer. My hobbies include slashing random citizen's brains out, harvesting and eating organs, fapping and drinking.

That sounds more like ... a horny Zombie with a drinking problem.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:
Veceria wrote:I feel weird ... because this made me horny.

You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 185065
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Veceria wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:I'm a vampire slayer. My hobbies include slashing random citizen's brains out, harvesting and eating organs, fapping and drinking.

That sounds more like ... a horny Zombie with a drinking problem.


He is that too.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Veceria wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:I'm a vampire slayer. My hobbies include slashing random citizen's brains out, harvesting and eating organs, fapping and drinking.

That sounds more like ... a horny Zombie with a drinking problem.


Aren't we all horny zombies with drinking problems in a way?















Come to think of it, no. No we aren't.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6215
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Veceria wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:I'm a vampire slayer. My hobbies include slashing random citizen's brains out, harvesting and eating organs, fapping and drinking.

That sounds more like ... a horny Zombie with a drinking problem.

No, I'm a human. Well, my therapist said I was a monster right before I stabbed her with a ball-point pen...
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 185065
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Que tinc muxhísimas ganes de parlar en català.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Wilgrove
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38590
Founded: May 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:23 pm

I've learned that if I read anymore MLP fanfic, I may not be able to enjoy the show. "Cupcakes" was just....holy fuck is the only way I can describe it, and "Today, Tomorrow, Forever" was just really sad. :(

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Que tinc muxhísimas ganes de parlar en català.


No habla Catalan.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 185065
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Que tinc muxhísimas ganes de parlar en català.


No hablao Catalan.


Fixed.

I think only Zeppy does around here.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:And they can never be yours. Nyah! :p


Pfft, maybe not your bum... :p

It's a proven fact that gay men's bums are better than those of straight men.

The internet can prove it. *nod(
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
:rofl:

I'm the best drunk, right?



that's morbid...



But I'm Irish...


You're Irish? You, sir, are a triple threat: Cool, a drunk and Irish. :p


thanks. And sigged. 8)
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:That I need Buffy to send me some mofongo, because damn it, I am craving it. And some carne frita too. :(

*starts cooking*
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 185065
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Pfft, maybe not your bum... :p

It's a proven fact that gay men's bums are better than those of straight men.

The internet can prove it. *nod(


Meh, some straight men have awesome bums too.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 185065
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
You're Irish? You, sir, are a triple threat: Cool, a drunk and Irish. :p


thanks. And sigged. 8)


;)
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:It's a proven fact that gay men's bums are better than those of straight men.

The internet can prove it. *nod(


Meh, some straight men have awesome bums too.


I'll drink to that.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 pm

That I can't decide which to work on: The Western or the adventure novel. Thoughts?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:It's a proven fact that gay men's bums are better than those of straight men.

The internet can prove it. *nod(


Meh, some straight men have awesome bums too.

Myth
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 185065
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:That I can't decide which to work on: The Western or the adventure novel. Thoughts?


The adventure novel. But that's my opinion, since I do not like Westerns.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:That I can't decide which to work on: The Western or the adventure novel. Thoughts?


The adventure novel. But that's my opinion, since I do not like Westerns.


I suppose more details would be necessary.

The Western is more of a fantasy while the adventure novel is a comedy. I've had bad luck with fantasy but love to write it, while on the other hand comedy is somewhat mundane but I'm damn good at it.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Grave_n_idle
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43029
Founded: Feb 11, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Grave_n_idle » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:That I can't decide which to work on: The Western or the adventure novel. Thoughts?


The adventure novel. But that's my opinion, since I do not like Westerns.


"Firefly" is a western...
WASSER IST LEBEN

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Alozia, Argotera, Balken, Benuty, Cannot think of a name, Cerinda, Dacoromanian, Fartsniffage, Fauxia, Galloism, Grinning Dragon, Liriena, Neanderthaland, Nokelon, Pacomia, Philjia, Platypus Bureaucracy, The New California Republic, Umpus, Vasilinople, Vassenor, Warvick, Washington Resistance Army

Advertisement

Remove ads