NATION

PASSWORD

Racist Democrats Part 2

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Gallogach
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Racist Democrats Part 2

Postby Gallogach » Wed May 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Ok Nervun:

The Democratic party has a long standing history of racism, from inception on up. They have supported and elected members of the KKK and/or former members of the KKK (One example being the Democratic Senate Majority Leader Robert Byrd in 1981). Prominent member Franklin D. Roosevelt created Japanese internment camps in the US during WWII. This led to the imprisonment of an estimated 120,000 Americans of Japanese ancestry, the overwhelming majority of them natural born second and third generation American citizens.

Roosevelt also appointed two notorious segregationists to the United States Supreme Court. Roosevelt appointed South Carolina segregationist Democrat Jimmy Byrnes to the court. Byrnes was Roosevelt’s second choice behind Harry Truman for the VP nod in his 1944 reelection bid. Roosevelt also appointed segregationist Democrat Senator Hugo Black of Alabama to the court. Black was a former member of the Ku Klux Klan with a notorious record of racism himself. Byrd led the filibuster of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and, according to the United States Senate's own website, filibustered the legislation to the bitter end appearing as one of the last opponents to the act before a coalition of civil rights proponents led by Republican Minority Leader Everett Dirksen invoked cloture so that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 could pass.

Hollings, a senior Democrat senator, has made disparaging racial remarks and slurs against minorities. Senator Hollings, who was a contender for his party's presidential nomination in 1984, blamed his defeat in the primaries by using a racial slur against Hispanics. After losing the Iowa Straw Poll, Hollings stated "You had wetbacks from California that came in here for Cranston," referring to one of his opponents, Alan Cranston. A few years later Hollings reportedly used the slur "darkies" to derogatorily refer to blacks. He also once disparagingly referred to the Rainbow PUSH Coalition as the "Blackbow Coalition," and called former Senator Howard Metzenbaum, who is Jewish, "the Senator from B'nai B'rith." Hollings gained international criticism for his remarks about the African Delegation to the 1993 Geneva GATT conference, where he crudely remarked "you'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva."

Jesse Jackson has a history of using anti-Semitic slurs and derogatorily calling New York City “Hymietown.” Jackson, a prominent self proclaimed "civil rights leader," is himself guilty of the same bigotry he dishonestly purports to oppose.

Al Sharpton was a central figure who fanned the 1991 Crown Heights race riot, where a mob shouting anti-semetic slurs murdered an innocent Jewish man. Sharpton also incited a 1995 protest of a Jewish owned store in Harlem where protesters used several anti-semetic slurs. During the protests, a Sharpton lieutenant called the store's owner a "bloodsucker" and declared an intent to "loot the Jews." A member of the protest mob later set fire to the store, resulting in the death of seven.

Eric Holder has enacted a number of policies that are racist. Ones such as not prosecuting black men who were intimidating other voters on the grounds that it would promote more blacks to vote. They also have yet to issue any statements against the young black panthers who have put a hired hit on George Zimmerman for the shooting of Treyvon Martin, let alone taken legal action.

The Democrats publicly opposed the civil rights movement at all points such as the following:

The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Reconstruction Act of 1867
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Enforcement Act of 1870
The Forced Act of 1871
The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
The Civil Rights Act of 1875
The Freeman Bureau
The Civil Rights Act of 1957
The Civil Rights Act of 1960
The United State Civil Rights Commission

The current party may appear to have shifted their gaze, but they still continually hold racist views. They promote a culture of victimization for all non-white-male people in the world. That they are somehow unable to compete fairly against them and must some how be afforded some sort of disability to be put on a level playing field. They are saying that every NON-WHITE-MALE can compete with white males and must be helped. The only difference now is that they are trying to play into their mentality of victimization they created in minorities to gain power. They feel like they can manipulate minorities by playing off of the most base of emotions to get what they want.

Sources need not be cited. Read a few good history books to verify this if you so desire.

My point is that the party has a history of racism and continues to do so under political tact but hold the same ideals regardless.

Marshmellowstan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Marshmellowstan » Wed May 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Please note that the Democrats of the 1800's and Early-Middle 1900's are completely different from the Democrats of today (and same goes for the republicans).
RU PAUL 2016
Existential_Nihilists wrote:Because he is "God". He can do whatever the hell he wants, regardless if the action in question can or cannot be justified. Sure, he's cruel, thoughtless and sadistic... but he loves you. :hug:

Reploid Productions wrote: ...That would be bitchin'!

Malsitar wrote:All citizens are oppressed equally regardless of race.

Ain't nothing to it, Gangster rap made me do it...

Manahakatouki
Senator

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Manahakatouki » Wed May 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Marshmellowstan wrote:Please note that the Democrats of the 1800's and Early-Middle 1900's are completely different from the Democrats of today (and same goes for the republicans).

I wanted to say this in the first thread...
And so it was, that I had never changed.

Former Wellboneland
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Former Wellboneland » Wed May 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Marshmellowstan wrote:Please note that the Democrats of the 1800's and Early-Middle 1900's are completely different from the Democrats of today (and same goes for the republicans).

GOP used to be a decent party.
Formerly Wellboneland, add 1982 posts.
I use the stats of my old nation. I have 2 billion people and 4 million soldiers.
Tulija wrote:Immature; good comic relief.
Our Tech Level is MT, and call us Wellboneland.
Our military

I am not a likable person at first, but it always comes back to this.
My Little Nutella
Bacon Tacos with Alekcandor!
99% of our people ICly act like this.
WE ARE NOT PONYISTS OMG IF YOU CALL US PONIES ONE MORE TIME...

Former Wellboneland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Former Wellboneland » Wed May 09, 2012 6:13 pm

GOP used to be a decent party.
I use the stats of my old nation. I have 2 billion people and 4 million soldiers.
Our military

My Little Nutella

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Wed May 09, 2012 6:13 pm

The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871
The Freeman Bureau

I thought the KKK didn't exist till the 1920s.
Last edited by TaQud on Wed May 09, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Teotan
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Teotan » Wed May 09, 2012 6:15 pm

They don't issue a statement against the New Black Panthers because they're not even a movement. They're the unwanted bastard child of the movement. And I'm pretty sure that all your evidence is invalid, while your Ronald Reagans and Moral Majority is okay with cousins marrying, but not gay cousins. At least we don't violate the constitution.

inb4 threadlock part 2.

Swkoll
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Swkoll » Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

The south is racist is still a very valid statement, whether they are voting Democrat or Republican.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Need an Ignore Cannon?
Embassy NS wiki page
Current Wars: None as of now
Member of: Nothing right now
Defcon: 1 [2] 3 4 5
6*9=42
February 17, 2011: Never Forget.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you remember the old F7.
97% of People of NS won't notice I did my math wrong, if you are the 1% who did, copy and paste this into your sig.

I lost the Game.
Zonolia wrote:You are without doubt the smartest NS player ever...
Montiar wrote:Best f*cking idea for a storefront ever.

Bluth Corporation wrote:You know, I used to be anti-Obama.

Then the anti-Obama folks opened their mouths and I listened to what they had to say.

Now I'm pro-Obama.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Summary: Parties change over time. Like the rest of the universe.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Former Wellboneland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Former Wellboneland » Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

TaQud wrote:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871
The Freeman Bureau

They were founded in the 1860's by Nathan Bedford Forrest
Our military

My Little Nutella

Kalibarr
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalibarr » Wed May 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Southern conservative democrats of the 19th and 20th centuries are much different than the democrats of today, or even the democrats found anywhere but the south during those time periods.

Gallogach
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallogach » Wed May 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Todlichebujoku wrote:

Summary: Parties change over time. Like the rest of the universe.

Rebuttal: I listed people as recent as....the present.

Aquophia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquophia » Wed May 09, 2012 6:22 pm

The Democrats seek to exploit the poor by using welfare programs to keep them that way. Without those programs, the poor could easily climb thier way out of poverty and then who would vote Democrat? Same goes for minorities. Convince them that they are victims of circumstance and that they could never succeed without the help of the government and you got them in your back pocket come election year.

Not to say I don't have my problems with the other party, but the Democrats are not the shining angels people pretend they are. They are wolves in sheep clothing to me while Republicans are just wolves.
Last edited by Aquophia on Wed May 09, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teotan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Teotan » Wed May 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Gallogach wrote:
Todlichebujoku wrote:Summary: Parties change over time. Like the rest of the universe.

We'd like sources for your recent events.

Vetalia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 23, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetalia » Wed May 09, 2012 6:25 pm

"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" -President of the United States Barack Obama at his race-baiting finest, not only spouting ignorance but interfering with criminal trial.

Imagine the shitstorm if Bush had said the same about a white teen shot by a black man...but given how easy Obama gets it from the ideological engine via the MSM it's not surprising.
Last edited by Vetalia on Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Wed May 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Aquophia wrote:The Democrats seek to exploit the poor by using welfare programs to keep them that way. Without those programs, the poor could easily climb thier way out of poverty and then who would vote Democrat? Same goes for minorities. Convince them that they are victims of circumstance and that they could never succeed without the help of the government and you got them in your back pocket come election year.

Not to say I don't have my problems with the other party, but the Democrats are not the shining angels people pretend they are. They are wolves in sheep clothing to me while Republicans are just wolves.

I'd like to know this secret magical recipe where "the poor could easily climb their way out of poverty."
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Wamitoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wamitoria » Wed May 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Gallogach wrote:
Todlichebujoku wrote:Summary: Parties change over time. Like the rest of the universe.

Your present examples were lifted from WorldNetDaily.
Wonder where all the good posters went? Look no further!

Hurry, before the Summer Nazis show up again!

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Wed May 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Aquophia wrote:The Democrats seek to exploit the poor by using welfare programs to keep them that way. Without those programs, the poor could easily climb thier way out of poverty

Bullshit.

The American Dream is just that, a dream. It's a fantasy. For every 1 success there are 1000 failures.
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

Gallogach
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallogach » Wed May 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Norstal wrote:
Aquophia wrote:The Democrats seek to exploit the poor by using welfare programs to keep them that way. Without those programs, the poor could easily climb thier way out of poverty and then who would vote Democrat? Same goes for minorities. Convince them that they are victims of circumstance and that they could never succeed without the help of the government and you got them in your back pocket come election year.

I'd like to know this secret magical recipe where "the poor could easily climb their way out of poverty."

Its called getting a job, being productive.

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Vetalia wrote:"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" -President of the United States Barack Obama at his race-baiting finest.

How is that racist?

Did you thought that if Obama had a son, he would aesthetically look like a black person? Or maybe that if Obama had a son, he would be a "normal" teenager like Trayvon Martin?

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Former Wellboneland wrote:
TaQud wrote:

They were founded in the 1860's by Nathan Bedford Forrest

Scared you know that. :shock:
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Gallogach
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gallogach » Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Cromarty wrote:
Aquophia wrote:The Democrats seek to exploit the poor by using welfare programs to keep them that way. Without those programs, the poor could easily climb thier way out of poverty

Bullshit.

The American Dream is just that, a dream. It's a fantasy. For every 1 success there are 1000 failures.

You couldn't be more right. There are 1000 failures for every success out there. Just ask anyone who is successful. The only difference is they didn't give up when they failed all the other times.

Teotan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Teotan » Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Gallogach wrote:
Norstal wrote:I'd like to know this secret magical recipe where "the poor could easily climb their way out of poverty."

Really? And tell me, how does getting a minimum wage job climb you out of poverty?

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm

By the way some non-white guy named Barack Obama is the US's President and a Democrat. Somehow.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Gallogach wrote:
Norstal wrote:I'd like to know this secret magical recipe where "the poor could easily climb their way out of poverty."

OH GEEZ, thanks!

Hmmm, seems like I'm still not not poor yet, so, you're wrong.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General