NATION

PASSWORD

Bush Supports Gay Marriage

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tunizcha
Senator

Founded: Mar 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tunizcha » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Allbeama wrote: The part in bold is the funniest joke ever told. Wait is that supposed to be a serious claim? :unsure:

Yep. Apparently, the Bush administration were quite the jokers.
Barzan wrote: I'll stick with rape, thank you.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:It's Rape night on NSG.
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

This is Koji. Copy and paste Koji to your sig so he can acheive world domination.

Bavin
Negotiator

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bavin » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Tunizcha wrote:
Allbeama wrote: The part in bold is the funniest joke ever told. Wait is that supposed to be a serious claim? :unsure:

Saddam didn't get the joke though.
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.- Carl Sagan

Tunizcha
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tunizcha » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Bavin wrote:
Tunizcha wrote:

Saddam didn't get the joke though.

Yeah. He just had to go and get his neck stuck on that rope.

*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

This is Koji. Copy and paste Koji to your sig so he can acheive world domination.

Takaram
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Wow. This has actually raised my esteem of Bush some. Emphasis on some.

Capitalistliberals
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Capitalistliberals » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:10 pm

ummm guys the writer of the book this is from met bush like 3 times and only in meetings where lots of people where at. He claims to know things that are factualy false... so i would suggest reading up on the source before you comment on his work... because so far the response to the book on the right has been "who the hell is this kid" or "WTF that didnt even happen..." he wasnt a part of bush's cabinet nor was he in any cabinet meetings so he really cant expose secrets. Hell his office wasnt even in the white house...
God's a homophobe, or secretly in a space closet, why do u think he made Mary have a virgin birth? He didn't want to touch a girl...Also notice how all of god's main pals are men(arch angels) coincidence? I think not.

Pevisopolis
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Pevisopolis » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Undeniable proof of the evil liberal communist plot of MIND DOMINATION! [/sarcasm]

Jesus God almighty man, look at that lot over there! They've spotted us!

Tunizcha
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tunizcha » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Where's Kane when you need him?

*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General