NATION

PASSWORD

Retroactive Rape

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Four-sided Triangles
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Four-sided Triangles » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Then explain how we have women in very important positions in the United States or they a part of the pro-male women oppression conspiracy?

The same way blacks can be disadvantaged even though we have a black president.
This is why gay marriage will destroy American families.
Gays are made up of gaytrinos and they interact via faggons, which are massless spin 2 particles. They're massless because gays care so much about their weight, and have spin 2, cause that's as much spin as particles can get, and liberals love spin. The exchange of spin 2 particles creates an attractive force between objects, which is why gays are so promiscuous. When gays get "settle down" into a lower energy state by marrying, they release faggon particles in the form of gaydiation. Everyone is a little bit gay, so every human body has some gaytrinos in it, meaning that the gaydiation could cause straight people to be attracted to gays and choose to turn gay.

DaWoad
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:40 pm

out of curiosity, what happens if a woman, under that idiot twisty's system, accuses another woman of rape?
Official Nation States Trainer
Factbook:http://nationstates.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dawoad
Alliances:The Hegemony, The GDF, SCUTUM

Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Jerusalem and Damascus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalem and Damascus » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:42 pm

DaWoad wrote:out of curiosity, what happens if a woman, under that idiot twisty's system, accuses another woman of rape?

Then the universe folds in on itself and we become the Starchild.
Roman Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist ala the Duma, Political Pluralist, Laissez-Faire Capitalist, Civil Libertarian (Don't have a link for this one -- just let people do as they do, so to speak)
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

NUMBER ONE ON KARINZISTAN'S NATION STATES LIST. HELLS YEAH.
Official recipient of Cu Math's "Let's Be Civil" Potato
How physicists I've met seem to function.

Four-sided Triangles
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Four-sided Triangles » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:43 pm

DaWoad wrote:out of curiosity, what happens if a woman, under that idiot twisty's system, accuses another woman of rape?

You could ask her, but you'd need to pretend to be female. She has decided to make her blog a "woman's only zone."
Gays are made up of gaytrinos and they interact via faggons, which are massless spin 2 particles. They're massless because gays care so much about their weight, and have spin 2, cause that's as much spin as particles can get, and liberals love spin. The exchange of spin 2 particles creates an attractive force between objects, which is why gays are so promiscuous. When gays get "settle down" into a lower energy state by marrying, they release faggon particles in the form of gaydiation. Everyone is a little bit gay, so every human body has some gaytrinos in it, meaning that the gaydiation could cause straight people to be attracted to gays and choose to turn gay.

Jerusalem and Damascus
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalem and Damascus » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Four-sided Triangles wrote:

You could ask her, but you'd need to pretend to be female. She has decided to make her blog a "woman's only zone."

Because that helps her cause.

Silence all the dissenting voices.

All of them.
Roman Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist ala the Duma, Political Pluralist, Laissez-Faire Capitalist, Civil Libertarian (Don't have a link for this one -- just let people do as they do, so to speak)

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Four-sided Triangles wrote:So, are you going to put forth arguments or not?

Let me put it this way.

The argument presented is akin to a Christian demanding that an atheist prove God does not exist.
Bisexual, atheist, Southerner. Not much older but made much wiser.

Disappointment Panda wrote:Don't hope for a life without problems. There's no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Arkinesia wrote:
Four-sided Triangles wrote:So, are you going to put forth arguments or not?

Let me put it this way.

The argument presented is akin to a Christian demanding that an atheist prove God does not exist.

Thats simple. Say Fuck God and when no lightning bolt strikes you down rub it in their faces XD
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Jerusalem and Damascus
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalem and Damascus » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Arkinesia wrote:Let me put it this way.

Thats simple. Say Fuck God and when no lightning bolt strikes you down rub it in their faces XD

But then there's that one freak time it actually does hit you.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Arkinesia wrote:Let me put it this way.

That only proves the non-existence of Zeus.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Jerusalem and Damascus wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

But then there's that one freak time it actually does hit you.

True... *grabs Tesla suite* Lets test this ok?
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

DaWoad
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:54 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

That only proves the non-existence of Zeus.

there is no god but zeus! .. . .and the rest of the pantheon . . .hmmm maybe I shoulda though that one through before using it in a pantheist system.

Tlaceceyaya
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tlaceceyaya » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Tlaceceyaya wrote:
You're still benefiting from the system of male privilege.

If A is harassed everyday by B at the workplace and is even being blackmailed and extorted, and C murders B for use in a sacrifice to Huitzilopochtli, should A be punished for benefitting from B's death?

Sorry to bump my own post, but FST has a habit of not responding to points. I would like to know his answer.
Economic Left/Right -9.75, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian -8.87
Also, Bonobos.

Dimitri Tsafendas wrote:You are guilty not only when you commit a crime, but also when you do nothing to prevent it when you have the chance.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Tlaceceyaya wrote:
Tlaceceyaya wrote:...
If A is harassed everyday by B at the workplace and is even being blackmailed and extorted, and C murders B for use in a sacrifice to Huitzilopochtli, should A be punished for benefitting from B's death?

Sorry to bump my own post, but FST has a habit of not responding to points. I would like to know his answer.

True...Time for massiev bumpage for me XD
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Tell me, are you this paranoid about being falsely accused of theft? Murder? Then why are you so paranoid about being falsely accused of rape, something which doesn't appear to happen all that often anyway?

Let me tick them

1: Theft cant ruin your whole damn life, and is Super easy to prove you didn't steal it.

2: Theft is not a major felony

3:Theft cant get you the chair.
Now for Rape

1: Its damn near impossible to prove Rape didn't happen if you had sex.

2: It will ruin your life Convicted or not

3: Is a WAY major offence

4: Can get you the chair, if not will get you in Prison (Probably raped, Or beaten or killed in said prison)

Seems paranoia is Justified.

Now i will ask that You FST. Don't avoid this like most logic., That you answer at Face value.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Yes Im Biop wrote:
I think it's our moral duty to bend over backwards in order to help people who have been historically oppressed. If this means a few innocent men go to prison in order to greatly reduce rape, doesn't the end justify the means?

I should probably stop this But i cant' stop myself from disassembling yoru posts.

Shoudl teh ends Justify the means?

In Legal system? FUCK NO. Say it with me everyone.

In war? Sure if thats what it takes.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

DaWoad
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Wikkiwallana wrote:How many people keep strong documentation of every moment of their lives. I spend most of my nights at home, which, due to a lack of witnesses and paper trails, would be damned hard to prove about any specific night.

Tell me, are you this paranoid about being falsely accused of theft? Murder? Then why are you so paranoid about being falsely accused of rape, something which doesn't appear to happen all that often anyway?

I'd be a hell of a lot more paranoid about accusations of all of them if I had to prove that I wasn't guilty of them at the drop of a hat.

Four-sided Triangles
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Four-sided Triangles » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 pm

You're still forgetting that I'm not necessarily endorsing it. I simply posted it and played devil's advocate for it. I was ambivalent from the start, if you actually read the OP.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Four-sided Triangles wrote:You're still forgetting that I'm not necessarily endorsing it. I simply posted it and played devil's advocate for it. I was ambivalent from the start, if you actually read the OP.

We have ALL dealt with you enough to know how you work. And that the mods will be here in a few hours, Days at most and shut it down for being a blog. As is the natural way
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Four-sided Triangles
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Four-sided Triangles » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:We have ALL dealt with you enough to know how you work. And that the mods will be here in a few hours, Days at most and shut it down for being a blog. As is the natural way

Oh, I see. I forgot about your psychic powers.

Jerusalem and Damascus
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalem and Damascus » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Four-sided Triangles wrote:You're still forgetting that I'm not necessarily endorsing it. I simply posted it and played devil's advocate for it. I was ambivalent from the start, if you actually read the OP.

To put it as I see it, the Rule of Law only has value if it is applied evenly. That's why we have it. No one, regardless of social standing, class, gender, race, is exempt from it. You should never have your word put above others simply because of your gender, regardless of whether you feel there is "systemic oppression". You do not counteract oppressive rule by adding more oppression.

Antrema
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Antrema » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Revolutopia wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to just genetically engineer women to have teeth down there?

Then consent or a lack thereof would be obvious. :eek:

They do have those rape condoms with blades now.

In answer to the original question, no this a stupid idea.

What about rape condoms with industrial cutting equipment? I.E. a chainsaw or disc cutter

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:We have ALL dealt with you enough to know how you work. And that the mods will be here in a few hours, Days at most and shut it down for being a blog. As is the natural way

Most folks do. Dont feel bad.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Most folks do. Dont feel bad.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Coherent Imbeciles
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Coherent Imbeciles » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Merely pattern recognition.

Tired, worn-out pattern recognition.

That we hate seeing over and over.

Every damn week.

:palm:
I say fuck a lot.
I don't like obnoxious bronies. You can watch the show. Just don't shout about it from the rooftops.

Things they will be alright.
There's nothing sicker in society than a lack of liquor and sobriety.

Itanica
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Itanica » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Lord Tothe wrote:
Central Slavia wrote:
Hmm, so men are some sort of lecherous hive mind ?

No, only men can be sexist. Women generalizing about men aren't being sexist.

I sincerely hope that is a joke

If it is not, I feel sorry for you.

Aorum wrote:I have never oppressed a woman, so why should I be punished?

You're still benefiting from the system of male privilege.

Oh god just shut up already.
"System of male privilege"
That's bullshit and you know it. If anything, men are disadvantaged.

Who gets all the money in a divorce? Women.
Who can scream rape and ruin your life? Women.
Who is obligated to pay for the dinner at a date? Men
Who is obligated to buy their partner nice things? Men
Who is obligated to pay support for the child in a divorce? Men
Who always gets custody of the child in a divorce? Women
Who decides when the couple can / cannot have sex? Women

I'm not saying women are inferior to men, but god damn it FST, your arguments are completely flawed. Perhaps 60 years ago, they would be valid points. But now? No. Get over it, you are not automatically an oppressor if you have something protruding out of your pelvic area.
The Socialist Republic of Itanica
Domus liberis Gentibus - Home to the free People
We are currently at COCON 4. Conscription is in effect for all able men and women above the age of 18.
-CONFLICT CONDITION-
0 - Homeland Conquered
1 - Full Scale War
2 - Major Conflict
3 - Minor Conflict
-> 4 - Conflict Readiness <-
5 - Peacetime
Nuclear Silos are at ARECON 3.
Itanica has 30K active ICBMs and 56K inactive (not loaded into silos / mounted to vehicles) ICBMs.
-ATTACK READINESS CONDITION-
0 - Missiles Launched
1 - Ready for launch
2 - Doors opened
-> 3 - Systems online <-
4 - Power activated
5 - All systems offline
Factbook
Red Star Weaponry
My only puppets are Exotica, Esperanzado and The Mamluks.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General