NATION

PASSWORD

So what do you think of the new forum so far?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pure Metal
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Re: So what do you think of the new forum so far?

Postby Pure Metal » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:52 am

still don't like the colour, but usability is getting back on track with the new "wrote" link. multiquote would still be nice, but all in all i'm getting pretty used to it now. and i feel pretty bad complaining in the first place (cos i didn't know about the OMAC/Max stuff).
still no fluffles though.

nice to see you back Neesika :)
+19,376ish posts
Economic Left/Right: -9.13 :: Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.82
Moral Order: -5 :: Moral Rules: +6.5
www.hljphotography.co.uk :: www.planetrock.com

Nadkor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Re: So what do you think of the new forum so far?

Postby Nadkor » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Sin! Good to see you again.

I thought this forum was pretty decent, all things considered, until I went away for a few weeks and came back to find more of the shit that I deal with on a daily basis in real-life (and really could do without getting when I'm doing something in my spare time that I usually find fairly enjoyable) on here as well. And not only that but being tolerated by many, and promoted by too many. So fuck that. Back in a few weeks, probably.
economic left/right: -7.38, social libertarian/authoritarian: -7.59
thekidswhopoptodaywillrocktomorrow

I think we need more post-coital and less post-rock
Feels like the build-up takes forever but you never get me off

Ryadn
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryadn » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Barringtonia wrote:
Lucky Bicycle Works wrote:I also really want multiquote. I really miss being able to multiquote as I a read a thread, and decide which I want to reply to when I get up to the latest (editing the others out in the entry text entry box.)

You can to some extent, quote a post and then expand view, you can then quote any other post and it will appear in the box,

I think what's required is that expand view expands a lot more, or you can have a page selection feature in the expand box,

My list of demands has long been sent to Admin, I will soon move onto kidnapping all of their bunny rabbits, they loves their bunny rabbits them Mods do,

...you just totally rocked my world. Here, have some apple crisp.
"I hate you! I HATE you collectivist society. You can't tell me what to do, you're not my REAL legitimate government. As soon as my band takes off, and I invent a perpetual motion machine, I am SO out of here!" - Neo Art

"But please, explain how a condom breaking is TOTALLY different from a tire getting blown out. I mean, in one case, a piece of rubber you're relying on to remain intact so that your risk of negative consequences won't significantly increase breaks through no inherent fault of your own, and in the other case, a piece of rubber you're relying on to remain intact so that your risk of negative consequences won't significantly increase breaks through no inherent fault of your own." - The Norwegian Blue

Previous

Return to General