NATION

PASSWORD

china more on ripping up america's credit

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Germova
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Germova » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 am

well if you put it that way

i life has changed here since you had left or you obviously did something really illegal to piss them off but i know many people and police and they are all fine even with chinese citizens and for those criminals they all got what they deserve

and for those guangzhou thug minded pests i hope they all get what they die

social or capital punishment is all over the world

so if you or some one does this, it not my problem nor my problem to sort things out

chinese government is at ill when it comes to all corruption's they not only ban them from the ccp or cps parties but sometimes smoke em out for life

same goes for high treason as the american government prefers to call it

Barringtonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Barringtonia » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:03 am

Germova wrote:chinese government is at ill when it comes to all corruption's they not only ban them from the ccp or cps parties but sometimes smoke em out for life.

If that were true, there'd be no CCP members, they only take out those that are politically convenient,

You seem to be selling cracked i-phones on your Myspace - that's illegal isn't it?

To be honest I suspect you're Chinese masquerading as a foreigner,

'Suspect' being the operative word, we're all dogs on the Internet,
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Tybra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 am

China's economy might seem powerful but it's just half of the truth. The reason it is powerful is because of its export to mainly Europe and North-America.

Would one turn the world into certain regions, you can see China in particular enjoys greatly of the globalization effect. There's Europe, Canada and Japan whom provide service and technology, then there's china and India who supply industrial products made from those technologies, then there South America who supply agricultural goods, Africa with its minerals, the middle-east and Russia who provide oil and gas and finally there's the grand US of A with a credit limit set on unlimited.

Each part of the globe specializes in what it's good at. The Chinese government is quite well aware of this trend and smartly plays into that by keeping wages low and attempts to maintain an high export. Not to mention Its brutal way to exploit African countries to get their natural resources.

China could well be the next US on economical scale, they should actually they have a population of over a billion. But they do miss one thing the US has, technology and the US has plenty of that for now (think silicon valley, Google, Microsoft)
Tybra Factbook

"The key to strategy... is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Lucky Bicycle Works
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucky Bicycle Works » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 am

Germova wrote:this is my post and forums if i want i can lock it up but i am not arrogant on social chats

It's nice that you are not arrogant in social chats.

However, I don't think that you can in fact "lock it up." You can go to the Moderation sub-forum and request that this thread be locked.

However, in General, the OP (Original Poster, yourself) has no special prerogative in locking threads. I very much doubt your request would be honoured.

In the game-playing forums, where threads have an "in-character" purpose, the OP has more say in the locking of threads. We don't swing that way in General. You started it, you will read it or stop reading it. You don't have a right to shut us up.

I'm not arrogant in social chats, either. Just want to make it plain that you don't have the power to lock the thread, just because you don't like the way it is going.
Lucky Bicycle Works, previously BunnySaurus Bugsii.
"My town is a teacher.
Oh, trucks and beers and memories
All spread out on the road.
Oh, my town is a leader of children,
To where Caution
Is a Long Wide Load"

-- Mark Seymour

Robustian
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Robustian » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:49 am

Germova wrote:Government data released for June 2009 shows that China has begun to make good on it’s forecast to start reducing exposure to US government debt. This was not done for ideological or political reasons, as some may claim, but rather because of an honest risk vs. reward assessment and internal forces threatening to tear the rosy veneer from China’s economy.

but in today's present time

which is the focus on a more stable economy ?

I FOR ONE MEASURE THIS UP

i think china for the next 10 years will be the new economic america

as it is now getting stronger more free'er and stable

personally i think the average american's should look up past history on how china's living survived for over 3,000 years and now surpassed most countries defined lifestyle

LOL, China's an illusion. Like the former USSR, it maintains a facade of various things it wants you to see. Right now, China's more precarious, by far, than we are. They're pretending to be doing well, when in fact, the factories are cranking out stuff that's paid for by borrowing, and no sellers are in sight, anywhere.

China's decided to try Obamanomics... Stupid for us, stupid for them.

Lucky Bicycle Works
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucky Bicycle Works » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:57 am

Tybra wrote:China's economy might seem powerful but it's just half of the truth. The reason it is powerful is because of its export to mainly Europe and North-America.

Would one turn the world into certain regions, you can see China in particular enjoys greatly of the globalization effect. There's Europe, Canada and Japan whom provide service and technology, then there's china and India who supply industrial products made from those technologies, then there South America who supply agricultural goods, Africa with its minerals, the middle-east and Russia who provide oil and gas and finally there's the grand US of A with a credit limit set on unlimited.

Each part of the globe specializes in what it's good at. The Chinese government is quite well aware of this trend and smartly plays into that by keeping wages low and attempts to maintain an high export. Not to mention Its brutal way to exploit African countries to get their natural resources.

To be honest, I think China has played a very smart game in the "unaligned" world, which includes most of Africa.

Their patronage of economically insignificant sovereign nations, to gain votes in the UN, shows that whatever the limitations of their political or economic system may be the have smart people in charge of their foreign policy. And have had, for several decades hence.

The "sphere of influence" plays of the US and USSR served only to arm and inflame the poor people of the world. China invests (or if you want to be cynical: buys out) in the economies of third-world nations. Yes, they are trying to secure trusted sources of resources for the future. But they're looking to their needs, not to a destructive head-butting contest with the big boy next door.

Who won the Cold War? China won the Cold War.
"My town is a teacher.
To where Caution
Is a Long Wide Load"

-- Mark Seymour

Germova
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germova » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 am

Barringtonia wrote:
Germova wrote:chinese government is at ill when it comes to all corruption's they not only ban them from the ccp or cps parties but sometimes smoke em out for life.

If that were true, there'd be no CCP members, they only take out those that are politically convenient,

You seem to be selling cracked i-phones on your Myspace - that's illegal isn't it?

To be honest I suspect you're Chinese masquerading as a foreigner,

'Suspect' being the operative word, we're all dogs on the Internet,
''

i was busy doing something more important how ever i , as in people and my self including china

also ccp is just a party

if that was the case

that means the damn republican's should have been out of office along time ago as they created the subhuman culture of slavery in america

Germova
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germova » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:02 am

nope i do cooperation for import/export

but also teaching's on literature and theories about language and arts

promoting awareness and research on old/modern english dating back as far 352 bc

Germova
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germova » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:13 am

Tybra wrote:China's economy might seem powerful but it's just half of the truth. The reason it is powerful is because of its export to mainly Europe and North-America.

China could well be the next US on economical scale, they should actually they have a population of over a billion. But they do miss one thing the US has, technology and the US has plenty of that for now (think silicon valley, Google, Microsoft)

technology? hahaha

man all that is created and made here in china with the ever fast HQ too
\

america just owns the copy rights but thats all
infact it's china and europe who gets the technology and phones first besides korea

all and all

america get all the technology last after one year of it being out dated from the rest of the world
Last edited by Germova on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lucky Bicycle Works
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucky Bicycle Works » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:15 am

Germova wrote:that means the damn republican's should have been out of office along time ago as they created the subhuman culture of slavery in america

That is a very stupid thing to say.

If you are truly posting from inside China, I want you here. NSG makes a lot of assumptions about China, the language and cultural barrier makes us all very ignorant about China. We know more about Japan! Two or three English-speakers living in Japan tell us a lot.

If your are truly posting from inside China, welcome. Post well and post long.

But don't, please don't, start a nationalist name-calling shitfight with our US posters.

Have a prang at me instead. I'm Australian. We could argue about our countries spying on each other, right?

We really could. I think Australia is doing a lot of spying which the US wants done, and we're doing it because we're in a trusted position with respect to China. Australia has strong and growing export trade to China, and we never shelled your Imperial Palace. So, Dog help you, you trust us. A bit, anyway.

So let's argue about that, instead of calling the US names. I think they suck, too, but they're a necessary evil. There are so many of them, with nothing better to do. ;)
"My town is a teacher.
To where Caution
Is a Long Wide Load"

-- Mark Seymour

Germova
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germova » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:33 am

Lucky Bicycle Works wrote:
Germova wrote:that means the damn republican's should have been out of office along time ago as they created the subhuman culture of slavery in america

That is a very stupid thing to say.

If you are truly posting from inside China, I want you here. NSG makes a lot of assumptions about China, the language and cultural barrier makes us all very ignorant about China. We know more about Japan! Two or three English-speakers living in Japan tell us a lot.

If your are truly posting from inside China, welcome. Post well and post long.

But don't, please don't, start a nationalist name-calling shitfight with our US posters.

Have a prang at me instead. I'm Australian. We could argue about our countries spying on each other, right?

We really could. I think Australia is doing a lot of spying which the US wants done, and we're doing it because we're in a trusted position with respect to China. Australia has strong and growing export trade to China, and we never shelled your Imperial Palace. So, Dog help you, you trust us. A bit, anyway.

So let's argue about that, instead of calling the US names. I think they suck, too, but they're a necessary evil. There are so many of them, with nothing better to do. ;)

not so much on the stupid leveler again mate

but in fact i was born in America but saw to it as a teacher of high hopes on teaching the world of asia and including other countries even the aussies i know lots of aussies here and we too babble on what is and what is not but at the end we all get in pretty well and i often hosts parties to encourage expats to learn and help each other
no matter where they come from

i am not the bad guy here i am just at odds on how many other western folks actually believe in their own stories yet most never laid eyes on china

United Russian State
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian State » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:42 am

I like how they have to steal most of their military weapons/ideas/parts, yet have the strongest economy <.<

China relies on too many countries for their economy, if America falls than it will too.
Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
State of War: Chernobyl-Pripyat
Establish Embassy in URS
URS Economy Information
Join Pan-Slavic Union State!
My long term plan is to contribute to globally warming as much as possible so my grandchildren can live in a world that is a few degrees warmer and where there is new coast land being created every day.- The Scandinvans

The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions-Omnicracy

NO ONE is poor and suffering in the US- they're pretending that while rollicking in welfare money-Pythria

Tybra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:49 am

Germova wrote:technology? hahaha

man all that is created and made here in china with the ever fast HQ too
\

america just owns the copy rights but thats all
in fact it's china and europe who gets the technology and phones first besides korea

all and all

america get all the technology last after one year of it being out dated from the rest of the world

Not entirely true, the cellphone for example was invented by the US. But do to some bureaucratic mambo-jumbo it was actually quite late in the later development.

The internet is another example, South Korea has an average internet speed of 20 megabits per second and is ranked 1st in the world, The US has 5.1 and is ranked 25th. Where it takes the average american to upload a HQ film 2.5 hours, it takes the average South Korean 30 minutes.

I actually remember something my business management professor once said, in Europe and the rest of the western world we're extremely good at inventing things. We excell at that, it 's part of our culture. China's culture is to perfect not invent.
Tybra Factbook

"The key to strategy... is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General