NATION

PASSWORD

china more on ripping up america's credit

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Germova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Germova » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 pm

Government data released for June 2009 shows that China has begun to make good on it’s forecast to start reducing exposure to US government debt. This was not done for ideological or political reasons, as some may claim, but rather because of an honest risk vs. reward assessment and internal forces threatening to tear the rosy veneer from China’s economy.

but in today's present time

which is the focus on a more stable economy ?

I FOR ONE MEASURE THIS UP

i think china for the next 10 years will be the new economic america

as it is now getting stronger more free'er and stable


personally i think the average american's should look up past history on how china's living survived for over 3,000 years and now surpassed most countries defined lifestyle

User avatar
Rikese
Envoy
 
Posts: 343
Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Rikese » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Germova wrote:i think china for the next 10 years will be the new economic america


...and then the bubble bursts.
Last edited by Rikese on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
United Russian States wrote:Thrid Russia is moving towards an much larger force consiting of all volanteer soilders.


Mad hatters in jeans wrote:do you even expect for a minute i'd want to discuss anything further with you if you continue to show no respect to my opinions?

User avatar
Maurepas
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36403
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Maurepas » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Do you have a source, perhaps.....?

User avatar
Germova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Germova » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:48 pm

if you are talking about me and my sources

dude i am an expat, i live here in china

i had been living here for the past 3 years 6 months or so

and before that living in the states

i do see the world

i am not just behind the boob tube
Last edited by Germova on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rikese
Envoy
 
Posts: 343
Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Rikese » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:51 pm

Germova wrote:if you are talking about me and my sources

dude i am an expat, i live here in china

i had been living here for the past 3 years 6 months or so

and before that living in the states

i do see the world

i am not just behind the boob tube


The eye or the end, it does not matter.
Last edited by Rikese on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
United Russian States wrote:Thrid Russia is moving towards an much larger force consiting of all volanteer soilders.


Mad hatters in jeans wrote:do you even expect for a minute i'd want to discuss anything further with you if you continue to show no respect to my opinions?

User avatar
Maurepas
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36403
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Maurepas » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:53 pm

Germova wrote:if you are talking about me and my sources

dude i am an expat, i live here in china

i had been living here for the past 3 years 6 months or so

and before that living in the states

i do see the world

i am not just behind the boob tube

So youre offering nothing but your own opinion, thats what I needed to know...

User avatar
Hairless Kitten II
Senator
 
Posts: 4198
Founded: Jun 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Hairless Kitten II » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Germova wrote:Government data released for June 2009 shows that China has begun to make good on it’s forecast to start reducing exposure to US government debt. This was not done for ideological or political reasons, as some may claim, but rather because of an honest risk vs. reward assessment and internal forces threatening to tear the rosy veneer from China’s economy.

but in today's present time

which is the focus on a more stable economy ?

I FOR ONE MEASURE THIS UP

i think china for the next 10 years will be the new economic america

as it is now getting stronger more free'er and stable


personally i think the average american's should look up past history on how china's living survived for over 3,000 years and now surpassed most countries defined lifestyle


In this country they yell often about "the yellow danger". They cry out this line, since the 60ties.

I don't think they are a real danger. Many Chinese companies do not repay their state loans. They can't get hold that position for ever.

And if the Chinese economy would grow more then the people will start to demand rights, we already have for decades: cool retirement and unemployment checks, 5 days working a 40 hours week, paid holiday, a minimum salary, political influence (unions), better safety requirements, etc...

• Vote for The NationStates Razzies 2009
• Any similarities with reality is a mere coincidence
• No mods were harmed during the making of this posting
• Protégez les enfants: ne leur faites pas respirer votre commentaires`
• Quand tous les dégoûtés seront partis, il ne restera plus que les dégoûtants
• Please report me at the Moderation Section because I'm spoiling your day

User avatar
Germova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Germova » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:39 pm

Maurepas wrote:
Germova wrote:if you are talking about me and my sources

dude i am an expat, i live here in china

i had been living here for the past 3 years 6 months or so

and before that living in the states

i do see the world

i am not just behind the boob tube

So youre offering nothing but your own opinion, thats what I needed to know...



you wish it was as simple as an opinion

but the truth is you haven't a clue

my best bet is ? have you ever left your seat or country for a moments time?

this is the facts

china has grown very powerful and economically
no one can deny it of course and if you do, then you are a fool for testing it

User avatar
Maurepas
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36403
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Maurepas » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 pm

Germova wrote: have you ever left your seat or country for a moments time?

lol, assumptions about china aside, my Dad's a truck driver, what do you think? :lol2:

User avatar
Rikese
Envoy
 
Posts: 343
Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Rikese » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 pm

Germova wrote:

you wish it was as simple as an opinion

but the truth is you haven't a clue

my best bet is ? have you ever left your seat or country for a moments time?

this is the facts

china has grown very powerful and economically
no one can deny it of course and if you do, then you are a fool for testing it


PRC isn't a democracy.

Very ugly when the bubble does burst.
United Russian States wrote:Thrid Russia is moving towards an much larger force consiting of all volanteer soilders.


Mad hatters in jeans wrote:do you even expect for a minute i'd want to discuss anything further with you if you continue to show no respect to my opinions?

User avatar
Germova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Germova » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 pm

Hairless Kitten II wrote:
Germova wrote:Government data released for June 2009 shows that China has begun to make good on it’s forecast to start reducing exposure to US government debt. This was not done for ideological or political reasons, as some may claim, but rather because of an honest risk vs. reward assessment and internal forces threatening to tear the rosy veneer from China’s economy.

but in today's present time

which is the focus on a more stable economy ?

I FOR ONE MEASURE THIS UP

i think china for the next 10 years will be the new economic america

as it is now getting stronger more free'er and stable


personally i think the average american's should look up past history on how china's living survived for over 3,000 years and now surpassed most countries defined lifestyle


In this country they yell often about "the yellow danger". They cry out this line, since the 60ties.

I don't think they are a real danger. Many Chinese companies do not repay their state loans. They can't get hold that position for ever.

And if the Chinese economy would grow more then the people will start to demand rights, we already have for decades: cool retirement and unemployment checks, 5 days working a 40 hours week, paid holiday, a minimum salary, political influence (unions), better safety requirements, etc...




china has that and had that for the past 30 years

you should come here and see whats going on in china

in fact most on average own 2 or more homes

many have 3 cars two or more homes

the old people they are in the hospital and the government funds it
the military is getting bigger and more modern
companies have their own forbes too
the rich get richer the poorer get poorer the middle class here is at all time high and average

chinese people just don't waste on credit they prefer to wait and use cash unlike the average american's who has two jobs just to pay a mortgage

User avatar
Rikese
Envoy
 
Posts: 343
Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Rikese » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:50 pm

china has that and had that for the past 30 years

you should come here and see whats going on in china

in fact most on average own 2 or more homes

many have 3 cars two or more homes

the old people they are in the hospital and the government funds it
the military is getting bigger and more modern
companies have their own forbes too
the rich get richer the poorer get poorer the middle class here is at all time high and average

chinese people just don't waste on credit they prefer to wait and use cash unlike the average american's who has two jobs just to pay a mortgage


That may be, but how will the Chinese take the hit when they get negative GDP growth? I guess they'll elect a new set of leaders just like Japan did! Oh wait...you can't. So the only option left to the common unemployed man is to start burning stuff and hope that changes something.

You cannot be a major power these days without having at least some democracy (or illusion thereof). It allows some flexibility.
Last edited by Rikese on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
United Russian States wrote:Thrid Russia is moving towards an much larger force consiting of all volanteer soilders.


Mad hatters in jeans wrote:do you even expect for a minute i'd want to discuss anything further with you if you continue to show no respect to my opinions?

User avatar
Germova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Germova » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 am

wow you people i feel sorry for


A. china does have votes
b. the leaders can be voted apon or delayed and even withdrawn
c.there is far more freedom in china than america

you are talking about hongkong possibly????????????????????



even in china a man can do or say what he wants any given time

there are even gay clubs here i had been told

arggg nasty abit on that part of the topic
but in anycase

i can walk down the street with one bottle of jack and another with a beer and skateboard and the police don't do anything

there goes for local born chinese too

every night shops are filled with in door/ out door eating and beer drinking funny men

User avatar
Rikese
Envoy
 
Posts: 343
Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Rikese » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:05 am

Germova wrote:wow you people i feel sorry for


A. china does have votes
b. the leaders can be voted apon or delayed and even withdrawn
c.there is far more freedom in china than america

you are talking about hongkong possibly????????????????????



even in china a man can do or say what he wants any given time

there are even gay clubs here i had been told

arggg nasty abit on that part of the topic
but in anycase

i can walk down the street with one bottle of jack and another with a beer and skateboard and the police don't do anything

there goes for local born chinese too

every night shops are filled with in door/ out door eating and beer drinking funny men


Sock puppet much?
United Russian States wrote:Thrid Russia is moving towards an much larger force consiting of all volanteer soilders.


Mad hatters in jeans wrote:do you even expect for a minute i'd want to discuss anything further with you if you continue to show no respect to my opinions?

User avatar
Kim Jong-ilia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 857
Founded: Mar 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Kim Jong-ilia » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:08 am

He reminds me of United Russian States, except Pro-China instead of Pro-Russia.
Last edited by Kim Jong-ilia on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuel Air Detonations: WiC Fuel Air Bomb

~Our Glory Will Never Perish~

User avatar
Germova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Germova » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 am

a puppet is a gesture in most cultures

how ever as you have no words

meaning you haven't a clear idea on the world except what you are told

thus you are the puppet being played and toyed with

why bother!

even as i know and i tell you what is going on you are too arrogant to realize what the hell the world implies


you only care about your 3rd leg to even worry about the mass history of our world and what is going on

User avatar
Sibirsky
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44940
Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Anarchy

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Sibirsky » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:11 am

Germova wrote:wow you people i feel sorry for


A. china does have votes
b. the leaders can be voted apon or delayed and even withdrawn
c.there is far more freedom in china than america

you are talking about hongkong possibly????????????????????



even in china a man can do or say what he wants any given time

there are even gay clubs here i had been told

arggg nasty abit on that part of the topic
but in anycase

i can walk down the street with one bottle of jack and another with a beer and skateboard and the police don't do anything

there goes for local born chinese too

every night shops are filled with in door/ out door eating and beer drinking funny men

:bow: To the Chinese propaganda machine. Germova, you are a lost cause.
Human rights violations in the People's Republic of China (PRC) remain systematic and widespread. The Chinese government continues to suppress dissenting opinions and maintains political control over the legal system, resulting in an arbitrary and sometimes abusive judicial regime. The lack of accountability of the government and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) means that abuses by officials often go unchecked. This fact sheet identifies the most common types of abuses, including arbitrary detention, torture and ill-treatment of prisoners, severe restrictions on freedom of expression and association and violations specific to women.
Free market capitalism, path to prosperity
Свободный рынок капитализма, путь к процветанию
IBC 7 Finalists
8 Gold, 9 Silver, 2 Bronze medals IV Summer Olympics
2 Silver, 4 Bronze medals V Winter Olympics
Golfinator Classic Champion
Scott Cup I Champions
World Bowl 11 4th Place

User avatar
Rikese
Envoy
 
Posts: 343
Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Rikese » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:13 am

Germova wrote:a puppet is a gesture in most cultures

how ever as you have no words

meaning you haven't a clear idea on the world except what you are told

thus you are the puppet being played and toyed with

why bother!

even as i know and i tell you what is going on you are too arrogant to realize what the hell the world implies


you only care about your 3rd leg to even worry about the mass history of our world and what is going on


Clearly. Since most expats who claimed to have a knowledge of economics would at least still retain use of their native language. Your writing style is odd/childish which leaves two options:

1) You are young.
2) You are not an expat. Hence the term "sock puppet".
Last edited by Rikese on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
United Russian States wrote:Thrid Russia is moving towards an much larger force consiting of all volanteer soilders.


Mad hatters in jeans wrote:do you even expect for a minute i'd want to discuss anything further with you if you continue to show no respect to my opinions?

User avatar
Sibirsky
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44940
Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Anarchy

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Sibirsky » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:14 am

Kim Jong-Ilia wrote:He reminds me of United Russian States, except Pro-China instead of Pro-Russia.


Ha! And also provides no facts to support his "facts"
Free market capitalism, path to prosperity
Свободный рынок капитализма, путь к процветанию
IBC 7 Finalists
8 Gold, 9 Silver, 2 Bronze medals IV Summer Olympics
2 Silver, 4 Bronze medals V Winter Olympics
Golfinator Classic Champion
Scott Cup I Champions
World Bowl 11 4th Place

User avatar
Germova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Germova » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 am

infact i don't like russia and i hate korean outposts

but yea if you think that way what ever you keep your estranged happiness
and i will use it against you

hmm possibly more propaganda against the world

right?

so where is this health care in america? or where are these picket fenced homes you often tell the neiboring world?


as the amerika tells lies and get all them puppets to deliver

i speak the honest truth

User avatar
Sibirsky
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44940
Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Anarchy

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Sibirsky » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 am

Germova wrote:Government data released for June 2009 shows that China has begun to make good on it’s forecast to start reducing exposure to US government debt. This was not done for ideological or political reasons, as some may claim, but rather because of an honest risk vs. reward assessment and internal forces threatening to tear the rosy veneer from China’s economy.


Please provide source for this government data
Free market capitalism, path to prosperity
Свободный рынок капитализма, путь к процветанию
IBC 7 Finalists
8 Gold, 9 Silver, 2 Bronze medals IV Summer Olympics
2 Silver, 4 Bronze medals V Winter Olympics
Golfinator Classic Champion
Scott Cup I Champions
World Bowl 11 4th Place

User avatar
Sibirsky
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44940
Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Anarchy

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Sibirsky » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:19 am

Germova wrote:infact i don't like russia and i hate korean outposts

but yea if you think that way what ever you keep your estranged happiness
and i will use it against you

hmm possibly more propaganda against the world

right?

so where is this health care in america? or where are these picket fenced homes you often tell the neiboring world?


as the amerika tells lies and get all them puppets to deliver

i speak the honest truth


You're not an American. Considering how you can't even spell the name of the continent half the time.
Free market capitalism, path to prosperity
Свободный рынок капитализма, путь к процветанию
IBC 7 Finalists
8 Gold, 9 Silver, 2 Bronze medals IV Summer Olympics
2 Silver, 4 Bronze medals V Winter Olympics
Golfinator Classic Champion
Scott Cup I Champions
World Bowl 11 4th Place

User avatar
Germova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Germova » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:19 am

Rikese wrote:
Germova wrote:a puppet is a gesture in most cultures

how ever as you have no words

meaning you haven't a clear idea on the world except what you are told

thus you are the puppet being played and toyed with

why bother!

even as i know and i tell you what is going on you are too arrogant to realize what the hell the world implies


you only care about your 3rd leg to even worry about the mass history of our world and what is going on


Clearly. Since most expats who claimed to have a knowledge of economics would at least still retain use of their native language. Your writing style is odd/childish which leaves two options:

1) You are young.
2) You are not an expat. Hence the term "sock puppet".




sorry to burst you'r bubble

but what you all read in the news papers are propaganda you are all foolish and moron's

in fact i don't care if you believe me

timothysmercurio@hotmail.com

www.myspace.com/timswebpage4foreigners


catch me if you can

get my drift

watch it as you petty losers wake up each morning thinking about what to do and how to afford anything that could cost you you'r credit

User avatar
Germova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Germova » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 am

Sibirsky wrote:
Germova wrote:infact i don't like russia and i hate korean outposts

but yea if you think that way what ever you keep your estranged happiness
and i will use it against you

hmm possibly more propaganda against the world

right?

so where is this health care in america? or where are these picket fenced homes you often tell the neiboring world?


as the amerika tells lies and get all them puppets to deliver

i speak the honest truth


You're not an American. Considering how you can't even spell the name of the continent half the time.




haha like i said you people are uneducated

america is american spelling

europe and germany spells it amerika

User avatar
Sibirsky
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44940
Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Anarchy

Re: china more on ripping up america's credit

Postby Sibirsky » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 am

Germova wrote:
Rikese wrote:
Germova wrote:a puppet is a gesture in most cultures

how ever as you have no words

meaning you haven't a clear idea on the world except what you are told

thus you are the puppet being played and toyed with

why bother!

even as i know and i tell you what is going on you are too arrogant to realize what the hell the world implies


you only care about your 3rd leg to even worry about the mass history of our world and what is going on


Clearly. Since most expats who claimed to have a knowledge of economics would at least still retain use of their native language. Your writing style is odd/childish which leaves two options:

1) You are young.
2) You are not an expat. Hence the term "sock puppet".




sorry to burst you'r bubble

but what you all read in the news papers are propaganda you are all foolish and moron's

in fact i don't care if you believe me

timothysmercurio@hotmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/timswebpage4foreigners


catch me if you can

get my drift

watch it as you petty losers wake up each morning thinking about what to do and how to afford anything that could cost you you'r credit


viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13
Free market capitalism, path to prosperity
Свободный рынок капитализма, путь к процветанию
IBC 7 Finalists
8 Gold, 9 Silver, 2 Bronze medals IV Summer Olympics
2 Silver, 4 Bronze medals V Winter Olympics
Golfinator Classic Champion
Scott Cup I Champions
World Bowl 11 4th Place

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexatian, Azaldia, Chan Island, Christian Confederation, Dominioan, Dowaesk, Exalted Inquellian State, Ferret Civilization, Google Adsense [Bot], Immortan Khan, Jerzylvania, Just-An-Illusion, Kubra, Lady Victory, Loeje, Nakena, Necroghastia, Ngelmish, Ostroeuropa, The Black Forrest, The Huskar Social Union, Vassenor

Advertisement

Remove ads