NATION

PASSWORD

Why are People Homophobic?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Warrior Hearted
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Warrior Hearted » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Euronion wrote:
The Warrior Hearted wrote:actually, gays dont have equal rights. They cant marry, they are socially viewed as "wrong", and dont even get me started on adoption.

1. They can marry, just not their own sex, heterosexuals can't marry their own sex either, there you go equal in that category
2. So? that is not a right, they aren't in Sweden or Norway
3. Single people can adobt children, it is hard for them to do that though, just because someone is gay doesn't mean adoption is harder for themto adobt, it just means if they are in a relationship with another person of their same sex then it is harder for them to adopt, same goes for heterosexual people, it is very hard for a couple that is not married same sex or no same sex to get an adobtion, adobtion agencies prefer married people so they don't break up as easily and traunmatize the child over legal battles and custody arraignments I should know my Uncle works as in Child Protection Services

wow, you really are indoctrinated aint ya? you gave the same retarded argument most homophobes make without even thinking about it.

Let me put this into a view you can understand. If the law said that you can only marry your own gender to get the legal ackowledgement of marriage and the acommpanying benefits, would you be happy with that? What if you wanted to adopt a kid but it is nearly impossible because you "arent normal" and there are laws against allowing straight people from adopting (There are laws meant to stop gays from adopting irl, dont even try and say there arent.)?

Now, also imagine having to be heckled and considered inferior for simply having your sexuality all your life, simply because they are ignorant.

Dont seem like fun now does it? Well thats the world people like you are trying to impose on homosexuals.
I am me, the one and only. I am the whistling in the wind, the voice in your ear.

I am the eye in the sky, the knife in your back. I am always around, but do not fear. your time will come, as does all.

Euronion
Senator

Founded: Apr 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Euronion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Johz wrote:
Euronion wrote:
you HAVE equal rights, you HAVE the same rights as the average American citizen. WE are tired of your christainphobe ignorant bigotry, flee to Canada or Norway or Sweden where you will be happy and where you can thrust your views upon other people there and no one will care. However, we in America are tired of all the same bull crap, we have more important things to do like fight wars, fix unemployment and fix our economy.

-StGeorge is a Christian, if marginally unorthadox in his approach. I think the word you were looking for might be fundamentalistaphobe, in which case, sign me up for that one.

his attitude to christain rights tells a different story
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!
The Official Euronion Website
Proud Catholic and Member of the Tea Party; militant atheists, environmental extremists, fem-nazis, Anti-Lifers, Nazists, and Communists you have been warned
Thomas Paine wrote:"to argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead"
The name of our country is Euronion, the name of anything that is Euronion is called the/a Euronion ____, please do not say "the Euronionian, or the Euronionion people or military, it is simply the Euronion people, the Euronion military, ect. nor is Euronion a reference to the European Union or some United Europe.

-St George
Senator

Founded: Apr 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -St George » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Euronion wrote:
-St George wrote:It's not, it's about equal rights.

you HAVE equal rights, you HAVE the same rights as the average American citizen. WE are tired of your christainphobe ignorant bigotry, flee to Canada or Norway or Sweden where you will be happy and where you can thrust your views upon other people there and no one will care. However, we in America are tired of all the same bull crap, we have more important things to do like fight wars, fix unemployment and fix our economy.

When will YOU get it into your thick head that I am a Christian homosexual myself?

Christianity doesn't come into it. At all. Because Christianity, nor the Bible condemn homosexuality.

And really? I can, with my homosexual partner, adopt a child? If I die does my homosexual partner have the rights re:inheritance as a woman who's husband has died? Does my homosexual partner get the same hospital visiting rights as a wife to a husband? Can I marry my homosexual partner?
[19:12] <Amitabho> I mean, a little niggling voice tells me this is impossible, but then my voice of reason kicks in
[21:07] <@Milograd> I totally endorse the unfair moderation.
01:46 Goobergunch I could support StGeorge's nuts for the GOP nomination
( Anemos was here )
Also, Bonobos

Galla-
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Galla- » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Euronion wrote:
The Warrior Hearted wrote:actually, gays dont have equal rights. They cant marry, they are socially viewed as "wrong", and dont even get me started on adoption.

1. They can marry, just not their own sex, heterosexuals can't marry their own sex either, there you go equal in that category
3. Single people can adobt children, it is hard for them to do that though, just because someone is gay doesn't mean adoption is harder for themto adobt, it just means if they are in a relationship with another person of their same sex then it is harder for them to adopt, same goes for heterosexual people, it is very hard for a couple that is not married same sex or no same sex to get an adobtion, adobtion agencies prefer married people so they don't break up as easily and traunmatize the child over legal battles and custody arraignments I should know my Uncle works as in Child Protection Services

1. Blacks can go to restaurants, just not white restaurants.
2. Except they are. Both Sweden and Norway (seventh and sixth, respectively) have legally recognised same-sex marriage.
Hello humans. I am Sporekin, specifically a European Umber-Brown Puffball (or more formally, Lycoperdon umbrinum). Ask me anything.
Fashiontopia wrote:Look don't come here talking bad about Americans, that will get you cussed out faster than relativity.

Besides: Most posters in this thread are Americans, and others who are non-Americans have no problems co-existing so shut that trap...

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 6/14/11

The Warrior Hearted
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Warrior Hearted » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Euronion wrote:
The Warrior Hearted wrote:1st off. You seem to be the one who is ignorant. I recommend a rapid removal of fox news from your life and a hefty dose of reality.

2ndly, you seem to have the story backwards. Alot of people are 100% against gays have ANY rights, and they have been doing a very good (and annoyingly bigoted) job of stopping gay rights from being anymore then a wish for gays.

for your information, I watch BBC America World News and PBS News Hour for my news stations because they are unbaised

let me give you a list of some basic rights guranteed by the constitution

1. Free speach
2. The right to bear arms
3. The freedom of religion
4. the right to peacfully protest
5. no unlawful searches or seisures
6. Habeaus Corpus
7. Innocnet until proven guilty

both gays and straight people have these rights, they are both allowed to serve in the military, ect.

So you are saying that them peacefully protesting is against there rights?

What about how gays are considered automatically poor parents simply becaus ethey happen to be gay? (as in guilty until proven innocent(which they will never let happen))
I am me, the one and only. I am the whistling in the wind, the voice in your ear.

I am the eye in the sky, the knife in your back. I am always around, but do not fear. your time will come, as does all.

Liberr
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberr » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Euronion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Euronion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 pm

The Warrior Hearted wrote:
Euronion wrote:

wow, you really are indoctrinated aint ya? you gave the same retarded argument most homophobes make without even thinking about it.

Let me put this into a view you can understand. If the law said that you can only marry your own gender to get the legal ackowledgement of marriage and the acommpanying benefits, would you be happy with that? What if you wanted to adopt a kid but it is nearly impossible because you "arent normal" and there are laws against allowing straight people from adopting (There are laws meant to stop gays from adopting irl, dont even try and say there arent.)?

Now, also imagine having to be heckled and considered inferior for simply having your sexuality all your life, simply because they are ignorant.

Dont seem like fun now does it? Well thats the world people like you are trying to impose on homosexuals.

what do social preferences have to do with civil liberties and rights, you are basically repeating yourself, and if the law said I could only marry one gender I would have the same rights as everyone else, and show me the exact law where gay people are forbidden from adobting children, if a heterosexual man planned on raising a child with another man, they would have the same problem adobting, it is about having a stable structure for the child to grow up in. Again we are talking rights not about being "heckled" and such, you can't make a law that says you must accept someone
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!
Proud Catholic and Member of the Tea Party; militant atheists, environmental extremists, fem-nazis, Anti-Lifers, Nazists, and Communists you have been warned
Thomas Paine wrote:"to argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead"
The name of our country is Euronion, the name of anything that is Euronion is called the/a Euronion ____, please do not say "the Euronionian, or the Euronionion people or military, it is simply the Euronion people, the Euronion military, ect. nor is Euronion a reference to the European Union or some United Europe.

Sociobiology
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sociobiology » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Arborlawn wrote:People are homophobic because homosexuals are not components of normal society. People, specifically along the conservative ideologies, are afraid of things that are not within their sphere of acceptance. And, as usual, when humans are scared and fearful, they attack what is scaring them. In this case, conservatives attacking homosexuals. However, since hanging people for simple objecture of conforming to society is not allowed these days, conservatives have made homosexuals seem to be worthless non human individuals, to spread the fear. In which case, we now have homophobic individuals.

homosexuals are a component of every society ever studied.
I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance. ~Reuben Blades

I got quite annoyed after the Haiti earthquake. A baby was taken from the wreckage and people said it was a miracle. It would have been a miracle had God stopped the earthquake. More wonderful was that a load of evolved monkeys got together to save the life of a child that wasn't theirs. ~Terry Pratchett

-St George
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby -St George » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Euronion wrote:

what do social preferences have to do with civil liberties and rights, you are basically repeating yourself, and if the law said I could only marry one gender I would have the same rights as everyone else, and show me the exact law where gay people are forbidden from adobting children, if a heterosexual man planned on raising a child with another man, they would have the same problem adobting, it is about having a stable structure for the child to grow up in. Again we are talking rights not about being "heckled" and such, you can't make a law that says you must accept someone

Does a homosexual have the right to marry the person he or she is in love with?

Does a homosexual couple have the right to adopt a child?

Does a homosexual couple receive the same entitlements with regards to tax as heterosexual couples?
[19:12] <Amitabho> I mean, a little niggling voice tells me this is impossible, but then my voice of reason kicks in
( Anemos was here )
Also, Bonobos

Johz
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Johz » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Euronion wrote:

Euronion, have you ever loved someone with all your heart? Have you ever been able to look at the lady sitting next to and been able to think 'yes, she is the one for me, and I wish us to live and die side by side'? And had those feelings recipricated with at least equal if not more passion? Imagine that feeling, and then imagine the following.

Imagine you could never be married. It was simply against the law. There was no way for a full marriage. So you settle for a partnership of a different form. But when the two of you wander the streets, you are considered second class citizens. In some cases, it may be that even your family look down on you. Imagine now that, for some reason, you can't have children, and you decide to adopt. Yet you realise extremely quickly that, what with your 'forbidden' relationship, you are filled with extra paperwork, and must do so much more to prove your worth. You are unable to donate blood. Indeed, in some places of worship, and here I assume you are a Christian, you are banned and reviled.

Imagine all of that and then tell me that homosexuals have equal rights to you or I.
Always Ready (With a Cuppa): UDL
Praise [violet] for safe switching!

The Village of Johz - (Factbook)
Head of Foreign Affairs:
Mr Newman
Head of the Flower Rota: Mrs Figgis
Population: 269 (Johzians)
Sometime between when the "evolution is just a theory" nonesense dies out, and when Ashmoria starts using captitalization. - EnragedMaldivians
It's called a tangent. It tends to happen on NSG. - Olthar
[E]very Brit I've met on the internet has been violently apathetic. - Conserative Morality
This is Johz. I'd like to give him a hug someday. - Celly
See a mistake? Send me a telegram!|I would be very much indebted to you.
LINKS: My Website|Barryman|Gay Marriage: Who will be next?

#NSG on esper.net - Join us!
Also, bonobos zygons.

Euronion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Euronion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Euronion wrote:
for your information, I watch BBC America World News and PBS News Hour for my news stations because they are unbaised

1. Free speach
6. Habeaus Corpus

both gays and straight people have these rights, they are both allowed to serve in the military, ect.

So you are saying that them peacefully protesting is against there rights?

What about how gays are considered automatically poor parents simply becaus ethey happen to be gay? (as in guilty until proven innocent(which they will never let happen))

I am saying that they DO have a right to peacefully protest and they ARE innocent until proven guilty, innocent until proven guilty applies to the court of law not to adobtion, sounds as if your the one who needs to be educated about the subject matter.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Euronion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Euronion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Johz wrote:
Euronion wrote:

Euronion, have you ever loved someone with all your heart? Have you ever been able to look at the lady sitting next to and been able to think 'yes, she is the one for me, and I wish us to live and die side by side'? And had those feelings recipricated with at least equal if not more passion? Imagine that feeling, and then imagine the following.

Imagine you could never be married. It was simply against the law. There was no way for a full marriage. So you settle for a partnership of a different form. But when the two of you wander the streets, you are considered second class citizens. In some cases, it may be that even your family look down on you. Imagine now that, for some reason, you can't have children, and you decide to adopt. Yet you realise extremely quickly that, what with your 'forbidden' relationship, you are filled with extra paperwork, and must do so much more to prove your worth. You are unable to donate blood. Indeed, in some places of worship, and here I assume you are a Christian, you are banned and reviled.

Imagine all of that and then tell me that homosexuals have equal rights to you or I.

they do, as I mentioned, they can't marry their own sex, and neither can heterosexuals, equal in that category, feelings do not come into the matter, Civil Unions are legal in several states and in NY gay marraige is legal as well as Missouri, and if you want a gay friendly enviroment, Sweden and Norway are the places to go, If I loved a woman that much I would go to another country to be happy, but some are just too lazy to do so
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Coccygia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Coccygia » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Euronion wrote:
-St George wrote:It's not, it's about equal rights.

you HAVE equal rights, you HAVE the same rights as the average American citizen. WE are tired of your christainphobe ignorant bigotry,

Your ranting might be more persuasive if you'd stop spelling "Christian" as "christain". Then again, perhaps not. (Well, no perhaps about it, really.)
flee to Canada or Norway or Sweden where you will be happy and where you can thrust your views upon other people there and no one will care.

Pfft. Like "Christains" aren't constantly trying to shove their views down everyone else's throats every chance they get. I say again, sir: Pfft. Pfft, sir!
However, we in America are tired of all the same bull crap, we have more important things to do like fight wars, fix unemployment and fix our economy.

:lol2: As if we were in fact doing, or were even going to do any of those things (assuming by fighting wars you mean winning them, that is). I will agree that they're far more important than gay rights or any of the other side issues the pols - of both parties - use to distract single-issue voters. But nothing is going to get done about these things any time soon. (And frankly moving to Canada sounds better all the time... ;) )
Last edited by Coccygia on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nobody deserves anything. You get what you get." - House
"Hope is for sissies." - House
“Qokedy qokedy dal qokedy qokedy." - The Voynich Manuscript
"We're not ordinary people - we're morons!" - Jerome Horwitz
"A book, any book, is a sacred object." - Jorge Luis Borges
"I am a survivor. I am like a cockroach, you just can't get rid of me." - Madonna

Liberr
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberr » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:41 pm

arguing this is pointless. in another 10 years gay marriage will be legal in every civilized nation.

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:42 pm

For your information, I watch BBC America World News and PBS News Hour for my news stations because they are unbaised

1. Free speech[/u]
6. Habeaus Corpus

Ever heard about "Dont ask, dont tell"? I'm not quite sure if it still exists, Obama said he wants to remove it. :clap:
But that is conflicting, those two things i''ve have set in Bold, as they can serve in the military, and they have free speech, but they can not use their free speech in the military. "Dont ask, dont tell" is SOO last century, and i am so glad that Obama is trying to get rid of it. (Even though i am neither gay nor in the american army)
Nation under re-construction

Euronion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Euronion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:43 pm

-St George wrote:
Euronion wrote:

Does a homosexual have the right to marry the person he or she is in love with?

Does a homosexual couple receive the same entitlements with regards to tax as heterosexual couples?

1. feelings don't matter in the eyes of the law, can they marry? yes, gays and heterosexuals can marry, can they marry their own sex? no, neither gays nor heterosexuals can marry someone of their own sex

2. Yes they do, it will be harder to do so if they are not married though, just like it would harder for a heterosexual couple to adobt a child unmarried. Another answer to your question would be yes, especially in countries like Sweden and Norway

3.Depends, if the heterosexual couple are married than no, but that is because they are married while the other group is not, but considering if both of them were unmarried, yes they do
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

-St George
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby -St George » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Euronion wrote:
-St George wrote:Does a homosexual have the right to marry the person he or she is in love with?

1. feelings don't matter in the eyes of the law, can they marry? yes, gays and heterosexuals can marry, can they marry their own sex? no, neither gays nor heterosexuals can marry someone of their own sex

2. Yes they do, it will be harder to do so if they are not married though, just like it would harder for a heterosexual couple to adobt a child unmarried. Another answer to your question would be yes, especially in countries like Sweden and Norway

3.Depends, if the heterosexual couple are married than no, but that is because they are married while the other group is not, but considering if both of them were unmarried, yes they do

Thank you for proving homosexuals do not have the same rights as heterosexuals.
( Anemos was here )
Also, Bonobos

Euronion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Euronion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Khelshar wrote:
For your information, I watch BBC America World News and PBS News Hour for my news stations because they are unbaised

1. Free speech[/u]
6. Habeaus Corpus

Ever heard about "Dont ask, dont tell"? I'm not quite sure if it still exists, Obama said he wants to remove it. :clap:
But that is conflicting, those two things i''ve have set in Bold, as they can serve in the military, and they have free speech, but they can not use their free speech in the military. "Dont ask, dont tell" is SOO last century, and i am so glad that Obama is trying to get rid of it. (Even though i am neither gay nor in the american army)

Alreadhy been repealed, thats why Is epcifically mentioned it, officially taken out of practice a few weeks ago, didn't you hear about that video on youtube of that gay soldier telling his father over the phone that he was gay
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Sociobiology
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sociobiology » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Euronion wrote:
Johz wrote:Euronion, have you ever loved someone with all your heart? Have you ever been able to look at the lady sitting next to and been able to think 'yes, she is the one for me, and I wish us to live and die side by side'? And had those feelings recipricated with at least equal if not more passion? Imagine that feeling, and then imagine the following.

they do, as I mentioned, they can't marry their own sex, and neither can heterosexuals, equal in that category, feelings do not come into the matter, Civil Unions are legal in several states and in NY gay marraige is legal as well as Missouri, and if you want a gay friendly enviroment, Sweden and Norway are the places to go, If I loved a woman that much I would go to another country to be happy, but some are just too lazy to do so

actually what they are not allowed to do is marry the sex of their preference, why don't we change the law so that you can only marry the same sex, that will make gay people happy and you won't have anything to complain about because you have exactly the same rights.
you do reaize at one time it was illegal to marry a different race, was that OK too?
Last edited by Sociobiology on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance. ~Reuben Blades

I got quite annoyed after the Haiti earthquake. A baby was taken from the wreckage and people said it was a miracle. It would have been a miracle had God stopped the earthquake. More wonderful was that a load of evolved monkeys got together to save the life of a child that wasn't theirs. ~Terry Pratchett

Euronion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Euronion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:46 pm

-St George wrote:
Euronion wrote:

Thank you for proving homosexuals do not have the same rights as heterosexuals.

they most certainly do, if a gay man married a women, he would be entitled to the same tax benefits, because he is married. Again heterosexuals can't marry their own sex either.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

The Yoke of Oppression
Secretary

Founded: Oct 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yoke of Oppression » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Euronion wrote:
Johz wrote:Euronion, have you ever loved someone with all your heart? Have you ever been able to look at the lady sitting next to and been able to think 'yes, she is the one for me, and I wish us to live and die side by side'? And had those feelings recipricated with at least equal if not more passion? Imagine that feeling, and then imagine the following.

If you want to live in a society where homosexuals remain in hiding, move to Iran.

Zallarion
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zallarion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Alkena wrote:Why are people gay?

To my knowledge they found a gene for homosexuality in (kaiser?)penguins.
Whenever there were too many penguins in contrast to the amount of food, the offspring would be increasingly homosexual. It is believed this is an evolutionary mechanism to control the population.

So here you have 1. Genetics.

Secondly, men have been having sex with men for ages(think of the ancient greeks), they were just not labled gay. Seeing as civil rights have improved and people are actually coming out for this now, opposition has increased as well. Still, it is widely much more accepted to be gay.

2. It's tolerated.

And lastly, homosexuality can be triggered depending on how the child is raised.

3. Youth.

Euronion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Euronion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:47 pm

The Yoke of Oppression wrote:
Euronion wrote:

If you want to live in a society where homosexuals remain in hiding, move to Iran.

If you want to live in a society where being gay is openly celebrated and seen as wonderful move to Sweden
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Liberr
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberr » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Euronion wrote:
-St George wrote:Thank you for proving homosexuals do not have the same rights as heterosexuals.

they most certainly do, if a gay man married a women, he would be entitled to the same tax benefits, because he is married. Again heterosexuals can't marry their own sex either.

your argument is like arguing for segregation. since blacks and whites both goto school, they have the same right but they can't choose what school to go.

Johz
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Johz » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Euronion wrote:

Sir, do not give me that crap. Homosexuals are not, at least in most places in America, allowed to marry the person they most love. Is that a right? And as for moving to another country, you imply a love of your country in your signature, cannot gay people have the same love? Or are they forced to move because you blindly believe that, as the majority, you can remove rights from the minorities around you as you see fit.
Always Ready (With a Cuppa): UDL
Praise [violet] for safe switching!

The Village of Johz - (Factbook)
Head of Foreign Affairs:
Mr Newman
Head of the Flower Rota: Mrs Figgis
Population: 269 (Johzians)
Sometime between when the "evolution is just a theory" nonesense dies out, and when Ashmoria starts using captitalization. - EnragedMaldivians
It's called a tangent. It tends to happen on NSG. - Olthar
[E]very Brit I've met on the internet has been violently apathetic. - Conserative Morality
This is Johz. I'd like to give him a hug someday. - Celly
See a mistake? Send me a telegram!|I would be very much indebted to you.
LINKS: My Website|Barryman|Gay Marriage: Who will be next?

#NSG on esper.net - Join us!
Also, bonobos zygons.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General