NATION

PASSWORD

NASA is hiding the truth.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Tom Bishop
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

NASA is hiding the truth.

Postby Tom Bishop » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:12 pm

After watching the totally non-fictional film Apollo 18, I can only come to the conclusion that NASA is trying to pull the wool over our eyes for obvious reasons.

My opponents of the past were right. We did indeed make it to our moon and I shall admit that. However, there is yet something that still remains behind closed doors. As observed by the film acquired by my fellow flat earthers from the empty shell that use to be Kennedy space center in Florida, the rocks of the moon appear to be parasites that latch on to their host and turn them into almost zombie-like beings, losing all sanity and becoming increasingly paranoid. NASA has indubitably used this to their advantage and have sold these rocks to the Illuminati that guards the ice wall surrounding our Earth. The proof is on your dinner plate. No, they're not called lunar rock on Earth, they're called "Lobster". Just add a silly title and apply some red spray paint. Be cautious sheep, for you will soon become the meal.

This has been one of my most recent find as of date, and I hope to see your critique or input to add on to my amalgamating theory.

Go to this site and watch revealing footage: http://lunartruth.org/
Last edited by Tom Bishop on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalysk
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalysk » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Oh fuck, this again?
Economic Left/Right: -5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
Rhodmhire wrote:Kalysk you are a total fucking bro for professing your love (of Erasure)

ruuuruuu~

Tom Bishop
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tom Bishop » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Kalysk wrote:Oh fuck, this again?

Will you have a more intelligent parle with me or will you troll as always?

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:18 pm

I missed this guy.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Kalysk
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalysk » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Tom Bishop wrote:
Kalysk wrote:Oh fuck, this again?

Will you have a more intelligent parle with me or will you troll as always?

I've never even posted in one of your threads before, I think.

I still read them though. I am shocked that you're still around..
Economic Left/Right: -5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
Rhodmhire wrote:Kalysk you are a total fucking bro for professing your love (of Erasure)

ruuuruuu~

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 pm

NASA just don't want anyone to wake up the Decepticons.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Lunatic Goofballs
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunatic Goofballs » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Life's Short. Munch Tacos.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Sir, you have clearly gotten lost. The forum for people who belief insane things is just...

...I just described NSG by accident. Oops.

Anyhow, you're totally right. Let's nuke the moon. And Japan, because fuck you Godzilla.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Flesich
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Flesich » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 pm

apollo 18 sucks ass

Tom Bishop
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tom Bishop » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Gauthier wrote:NASA just don't want anyone to wake up the Decepticons.

My poor child, Michael Bay has you confused.

Mosasauria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:23 pm

I like your threads. I find them fun and a refreshing change from the rest of NSG.
Under New Management since 8/9/12

Hegstoria
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hegstoria » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 pm

I agree wholeheartedly. The only course of action is to build a bunker and wait out the coming Illuminati led apocalypse and try to rebuild after it's all over.
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit."-Oscar Wilde

Defcon 5: Pax Hegstoriana
Defcon 4: Ehh, things are pretty good, but a bit heated
Defcon 3: War seems near, but not at the moment, and far from the mind
Defcon 2: Get a helmet
Defcon 1: Put on said helmet

Colonies: South-West Hegstodia, The Hegstoria Rhodesian Confederacy(3 independent colonies), Fuair

Major Leaders: President Jonathan F. Shepherd, Vice President Francis P. Sinclair, Minister of the Interior Samuel D. Lisbon, Minister of the Armed Forces General Stanley C. McAlister

Map: -currently under a redesign-

Size: 7,825,600 km^2

Life Expectancy: 84.59 years Courtesy of Unibot

Alliances: Skyguard Defense Network

embassy program

Tom Bishop
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tom Bishop » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Flesich wrote:apollo 18 sucks ass

It's a shame you see it that way. It was an extremely factual film in my eyes.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Damn. It's a good thing I don't like seafood, otherwise I'd be screwed. This is just one more reason why the Outback Steakhouse is better than Red Lobster.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Olthar wrote:Damn. It's a good thing I don't like seafood, otherwise I'd be screwed. This is just one more reason why the Outback Steakhouse is better than Red Lobster.

Outback Steakhouse is run by commie aliens, doncha know.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Tom Bishop
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tom Bishop » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Hegstoria wrote:I agree wholeheartedly. The only course of action is to build a bunker and wait out the coming Illuminati led apocalypse and try to rebuild after it's all over.

You filly fool, who said the Illuminati would ever do that? They already have all the sheep in line. Completely induced into thinking our world is round.

They feed you lobster!

Vanloan
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanloan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:27 pm

One can only assume then the raliens are in on this conspiracy as well. Possibly the entire united states government set up the fake mission to the moon to cover up this failed attempt.
The Vanloan Codex
"May Order Prosper"
You may also know me as Apoctis
Willing to Rp anytime, just Tg me

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Olthar wrote:Damn. It's a good thing I don't like seafood, otherwise I'd be screwed. This is just one more reason why the Outback Steakhouse is better than Red Lobster.

Outback Steakhouse is run by commie aliens, doncha know.

Ah. Well, I guess I'll just stick to Olive Garden, then. I prefer Italian food, anyways.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Enternapax
Secretary

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Enternapax » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:29 pm

So, let me get this straight....

NASA sells... rock lobsters to the Illuminati. Illuminati sell the (and let me just add some more emphasis here) rock lobsters to us in order to feed off our hard earned money, the conclusion being that the Illuminati are in total control... of the shellfish market.

Well, I really can't see why I should ca- Wait.

Holy SHIT! The B-52s are the Illuminati!

New Embossia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Embossia » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:29 pm

:palm:
Map of the United Republic

DEFCON: 5

Please refer to as The United Republic or New Embossia or the Kingdom of Yagrun.

**New Embossia**

I RP as The United Republic of New Embossia and the Kingdom of Yagrun

I'm a devout Catholic and I support LGBT rights
Hornesia wrote:Homosexuality may be a sin, but Jesus died for your sins. Therefore, feel free to gay it up.

Tom Bishop
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tom Bishop » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Enternapax wrote:So, let me get this straight....

NASA sells... rock lobsters to the Illuminati. Illuminati sell the (and let me just add some more emphasis here) rock lobsters to us in order to feed off our hard earned money, the conclusion being that the Illuminati are in total control... of the shellfish market.

Well, I really can't see why I should ca- Wait.

Holy SHIT! The B-52s are the Illuminati!

Possibly, but I can't say.

Slaytesics
Minister

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

I wonder if I can sig this?
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Who's supplying the tinfoil hats?

Link

We've arrived at basically the master conspiracy theory that overrides them all. The Illuminati is an ill-defined group of, well, every single prominent person in the world, from Barack Obama to Tony Hawk.

What does this have to do with Freemasons? After all, isn't that just like a Rotary Club made up of old people who do charity stuff? Well, yes, but lots and lots of prominent people have been members, including most of the Founding Fathers. And, again, they meet in secret. So who knows what depravity goes on in their dark chambers?

These days the mythology behind both groups overlaps to the point that they are often referred to as being one and the same. That's why when conspiracy types talk about that one-eyed pyramid on the dollar bill, some will refer to it as a secret Freemason symbol and others as a secret Illuminati symbol, depending on which they think sounds more ominous.This is kind of the umbrella that all the above theories fell under. The CFR, Bildebergers, all are ultimately just tools of the Illuminati. Go to any sites spouting theories about the above and search for the word "Illuminati." You'll usually find it in there somewhere.The historical Illuminati (yes, there was an actual organization called that) was an 18th Century group of Bavarian humanists and free thinkers, basically the 18th Century's version of pothead college professors. In 1777, they were banned for totally being too real, man, after which nobody really knows what happened.

The modern-day fascination with the Illuminati is mainly due to a trilogy of books by pair of Playboy Editors called Illuminatus and then Mr. Dan "Da Vinci Code" Brown started casting them as the villains in his novels.

As for the Freemasons, well, 14 American presidents were said to have been Freemasons, and there are claims that signs of the Freemasons were "left" across Washington D.C.

Why It's Retarded:

First, all of those books we mentioned above, including Illuminatus, are fiction.

But more importantly, this seems to be the ultimate product of the paranoid mind, in that depending on who you talk to, the Illuminati includes everyone. Not just governments and corporations, but also Hollywood.

So every single ideological difference you think there is between political parties, competing companies and even the makers of your favorite TV shows, is fake. In reality, they all meet behind the scenes, with perfect secrecy, with perfect cooperation, to control everything. They're having round-table meetings in the penthouses of five-star hotels where they decide that America needs a terrorist attack this year while using their sinister connections to implant secret messages into Hannah Montana songs.
The interesting thing here is that cumulatively, they're talking about groups--politicians, bankers, big media--that do control the world. But they control it in the sense that a group of squirrels can "control" how that meatloaf they found the trash gets eaten. It'll get eaten, all right, but the organization is what's lacking.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey, it makes about as much sense as the other conspiracy theories.

I still don't understand why NASA blew away millions of dollars on a fake rocket just to fake the moon landing.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Vanloan
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanloan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Obviously the highly successful storefront red lobster and countries like newfoundland are in on this conspiracy as well as the shellfish markets and shameless peddling of these creatures is common in these places.
The Vanloan Codex
"May Order Prosper"
You may also know me as Apoctis
Willing to Rp anytime, just Tg me

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General