NATION

PASSWORD

What is your sexual orientation?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What is your sexual orientation?

Straight
62%
Bisexual
14%
Gay/Lesbian
17%
Asexual
7%

Total votes : 324

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Octabrinaland wrote:
1000 Cats wrote:I met a New Zealander who was the same. :p

Maybe they're siblings.

Very, very long distance siblings.

Who just so happen to both like having sexy with anthropomorphic cloud creatures.

No, I think there's just a few very interesting similarities between Wales and New Zealand. :p

Also, who said anything about anthropomorphism?
Your friendly neighborhood zoophile. I'm here to answer questions. Also, we have a region: Zoo!

Norstal wrote:You are a hatiater: one who radiates hate.

Meryuma wrote:No one is more of a cat person than 1000 Cats!

FST wrote:Any sexual desires which can be satiated within a healthy and consensual way should be freed from shame. Bizarre kinks and fetishes are acceptable and nothing to be ashamed of as long as they are acted out in a context where everyone consents and no one is hurt.
Factbook/Q&A | RP | Conlang | Short Story

Octabrinaland
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Octabrinaland » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 pm

1000 Cats wrote:
Octabrinaland wrote:
Maybe they're siblings.

Very, very long distance siblings.

Who just so happen to both like having sexy with anthropomorphic cloud creatures.

No, I think there's just a few very interesting similarities between Wales and New Zealand. :p

I just imagined that perhaps our friends who are attracted to sheep just may see them as more than animals.
Call me 'Octa'

M. Night Shyamalan is actually a walrus! O_o

METAL GEAR OTAKU / DARK HORSE FANBOY / CONSPIRACY THEORIST / VIRTUOSO / SHROOM ENTHUSIAST

Your mother is a female. Fact. Bitch.

Making little to no sense since 1999

Terra Malatora
Secretary

Founded: Aug 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Malatora » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm

I consider myself a "Trysexual" - I'll try anything!

...Why isn't there an emoticon to convey my sarcasm?
Last edited by Terra Malatora on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy and pate bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

http://i53.tinypic.com/1oqgwp.png

Arkiasis
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkiasis » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Bisexual, though I may just be going through a phase. God damn teenage hormones.
The Republic of Arkiasis
NSwiki | IIwiki | Factbook | Map
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.56
I like: You <3
I dislike: Fax machines
Move along, nothing to see here.

Alqania
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alqania » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Iuuvic wrote:
JJ Place wrote:
I could lump myself as a bisexual, then I'd be lying. I'm not specifically attracted only to males and females, that maintains the base of attraction to originate because of gender. I'm not pansexual either, my attractions are separate, from those declared that particular term. I'm not being high and might, I'm explaining my sexual life.

You would not be lying if you do, in-fact, have sex w/ both men & women w/o having a particular preferance for either.

Also, how do your attractions differ from pansexual attractions?

By your definition, a virgin would have no sexual orientation/be asexual (or autosexual, if we include that). Sexual orientation is not determined solely by what genders one's sexual partners have.

Let people define themselves.

Me? I define myself sexually as gay, based on social gender. I am rather biemotional though.
Queendom of Alqania
Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Former Speaker of the Gay Regional Parliament
Represented in the WA by Ambassador Lord Raekevikinfo
and Deputy Ambassador Princess Christineinfo
Author of GA#178
Member of UNOG and the Stonewall Alliance

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Bi, more gay than straight.
ᛋᛃᚢ - Social Justice Úlfheðinn
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

In layman's terms, orgy time.

Niur wrote: my soul has no soul.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

Norstal wrote:Gunpowder Plot: America.

Meryuma: "Well, I just hope these hyperboles don't...

*puts on sunglasses*

blow out of proportions."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...so here's your future

Candain
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Candain » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Octabrinaland wrote:
Candain wrote:Im a ladys man can't keep them off me 8)

Have you tried using a tennis racket?

I find them particularly effective.

I sometime use the spray bottle to stop them but thanks for the tip.

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Octabrinaland wrote:
1000 Cats wrote:No, I think there's just a few very interesting similarities between Wales and New Zealand. :p

I just imagined that perhaps our friends who are attracted to sheep just may see them as more than animals.

Naw, the running joke is that there are more sheep in Wales/New Zealand than there are people, so the people find it a lot easier to locate the sheep of their dreams than the man/woman of their dreams. Leading to jokes like this (SFW, don't worry).
Your friendly neighborhood zoophile. I'm here to answer questions. Also, we have a region: Zoo!

Norstal wrote:You are a hatiater: one who radiates hate.

Meryuma wrote:No one is more of a cat person than 1000 Cats!

FST wrote:Any sexual desires which can be satiated within a healthy and consensual way should be freed from shame. Bizarre kinks and fetishes are acceptable and nothing to be ashamed of as long as they are acted out in a context where everyone consents and no one is hurt.
Factbook/Q&A | RP | Conlang | Short Story

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:51 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Omnisexual, yep.

Economic Left/Right: -0.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97
Other Compass
The Holy Therns wrote:Your thought pattern is so bizarre I can't even be offended anymore.

Octabrinaland
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Octabrinaland » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:52 pm

1000 Cats wrote:
Octabrinaland wrote:

Naw, the running joke is that there are more sheep in Wales/New Zealand than there are people, so the people find it a lot easier to locate the sheep of their dreams than the man/woman of their dreams. Leading to jokes like this (SFW, don't worry).

:rofl: I like the URL.

That made my day.
Call me 'Octa'

M. Night Shyamalan is actually a walrus! O_o

METAL GEAR OTAKU / DARK HORSE FANBOY / CONSPIRACY THEORIST / VIRTUOSO / SHROOM ENTHUSIAST

Your mother is a female. Fact. Bitch.

Making little to no sense since 1999

Lauralestria
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lauralestria » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:52 pm

bi, but i like girls better lol
[5]-Least Concern
4-Light Awarness
3-Hightend Awarness
2-Large Conflicts, Riots
1-War
PROUND MEMBERS OF:
The Pan-Slavic Union State
The Western Coallition
The International Peacekeeping Force

EvilDarkMagicians
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby EvilDarkMagicians » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Takaram wrote:What can I say, cock is awesome.

Tis is true.

I identify as gay.

Though sometimes I've looked at a women and thought she looked as sexy as hell.
Though I've never had a sexual attraction.

Eggy216
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eggy216 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:53 pm

I'm Bisexual, but a 4 on the Kinsey Scale (Prefer guys)
Political Compass:

Economic: Left/Right: -9.12
Social: Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.95

Vote AGAINST the liberation of the Social Liberal Union.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

EvilDarkMagicians
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby EvilDarkMagicians » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Sovereign Rulers wrote:I get turned on by wooden furniture.

Do you often get morning wood?

Lauralestria
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lauralestria » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:58 pm

The Darwinian People wrote:Bisexual, leaning significantly more to the straight side of things. I'd say 70% straight and 30% gay. But that's only when it comes to aesthetics. If I like a person because of their personality then gender doesn't really matter to me.

Exactley my point of view, well done :clap:
[5]-Least Concern
4-Light Awarness
3-Hightend Awarness
2-Large Conflicts, Riots
1-War
PROUND MEMBERS OF:
The Pan-Slavic Union State
The Western Coallition
The International Peacekeeping Force

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Do other bisexuals find it weird the Straits and gays only like one gender, I thought it was weird.
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Zepplien wrote:Do other bisexuals find it weird the Straits and gays only like one gender, I thought it was weird.

Nah. You like what you like. *shrug*
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Zepplien wrote:Do other bisexuals find it weird the Straits and gays only like one gender, I thought it was weird.

I've never found it weird, but that's just me.

Economic Left/Right: -0.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97
Other Compass
The Holy Therns wrote:Your thought pattern is so bizarre I can't even be offended anymore.

Lessnt
Senator

Founded: Jul 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lessnt » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Women can either be Bi or straight.
Men can either be straight or gay.
Anything else means the person is confused and fooling themselves.
My opinions.

Iuuvic
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Iuuvic » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Alqania wrote:
Iuuvic wrote:
You would not be lying if you do, in-fact, have sex w/ both men & women w/o having a particular preferance for either.

By your definition, a virgin would have no sexual orientation/be asexual (or autosexual, if we include that). Sexual orientation is not determined solely by what genders one's sexual partners have.

Me? I define myself sexually as gay, based on social gender. I am rather biemotional though.

Actually virgins would be covered under any of the 4 major orientations(if they have reached sexual maturity, if not their is no reason to classify their orientation); however, attraction to a sex is not the same as a sexual preferance.

I don't much care how someone defines themselves, but I'm sure their definition can be lumped into any of the four major categories. Just because you are atracted to the individual does not mean that individuals sex is all the sudden nonexistant; or that when you are having sex w/ that person they are genderless (even when discussing inter-sex peoples you could say you are bi-sexual, in some way).

To put it simply: For the sake of classification, everyone gets a title. Wether or not you views titles as a negative or positive is your perogitive.
Last edited by Iuuvic on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Signature~
"Just because a man is ***king crazy doesn't make his opinion less ***king valid."

Alqania
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alqania » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Iuuvic wrote:
Alqania wrote:

Actually virgins would be covered under any of the 4 major orientations(if they have reached sexual maturity, if not their is no reason to classify their orientation); however, attraction to a sex is not the same as a sexual preferance.

I don't much care how someone defines themselves, but I'm sure their definition can be lumped into any of the four major categories. Just because you are atracted to the individual does not mean that individuals sex is all the sudden nonexistant; or that when you are having sex w/ that person they are genderless (even when discussing inter-sex peoples you could say you are bi-sexual, in some way).

To put it simply: For the sake of classification, everyone gets a title.

So you want to label everyone in one of four categories? Why do you feel the need to do that?
Queendom of Alqania
Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Former Speaker of the Gay Regional Parliament
Represented in the WA by Ambassador Lord Raekevikinfo
and Deputy Ambassador Princess Christineinfo
Author of GA#178
Member of UNOG and the Stonewall Alliance

JJ Place
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby JJ Place » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Iuuvic wrote:
JJ Place wrote:
I could lump myself as a bisexual, then I'd be lying. I'm not specifically attracted only to males and females, that maintains the base of attraction to originate because of gender. I'm not pansexual either, my attractions are separate, from those declared that particular term. I'm not being high and might, I'm explaining my sexual life.

The prefix Bi means 2, added to the word sexual the phrase becomes "Two-Sexualities", as in, a person is attracted to two sexes, rather than favoring any other quantity. Bisexual indicates a person to be attracted to men and women, but nothing more; that's not the only scope of my sexuality. It's similar to enjoying the appearances of all colors, including two colors; you don't only enjoy two colors, you enjoy all colors. Bisexual is an amazing word, sounds, and looks great, however, it's numerically inaccurate to myself. I don't associate myself with pansexuality either, my appeals are different than those of pansexuality. I'm not willing to be pigeon holded into any group, regardless of the group, even pansexuality. I don't accept any groups, I live my life free of classifications, petty dispergences that seperate us all. I'm not the same as a pansexual individual, even if my choosings might seem to connect with pansexuality. You see what I'm saying?
The price of cheese is eternal Vignotte.

EvilDarkMagicians
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby EvilDarkMagicians » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:15 pm

JJ Place wrote:You see what I'm saying?

That your pansexual but don't want to be identified as such?

Iuuvic
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Iuuvic » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Alqania wrote:
Iuuvic wrote:

To put it simply: For the sake of classification, everyone gets a title.

So you want to label everyone in one of four categories? Why do you feel the need to do that?

Why we must classify large groups of things into smaller groups of things w/ very similar aspects/attributes?

Simplification, especially during research, study, and census. Its not like just because you are classified you lose your individuality.
~Signature~
"Just because a man is ***king crazy doesn't make his opinion less ***king valid."

Trotskylvania
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Trotskylvania » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Lessnt wrote:Women can either be Bi or straight.
Men can either be straight or gay.
Anything else means the person is confused and fooling themselves.
My opinions.

So how do I tell the lesbian woman that I'm deeply in love with this? Do I try to explain to her rationally that she's just fooling herself? Or do I just whip out my dick and yell "Surprise!"?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ultra - The Left Wing of the Impossible
Putting the '-sadism' in Posadism

"The hell of capitalism is the firm, not the fact that the firm has a boss."- Bordiga

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General