NATION

PASSWORD

Seriously, What Have You Learned Today?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 pm

HELLO LITTLE GIRL.

Uhm, hello mister. Who are you.

I'M SANTA CLAUS. I'M HERE TO SPREAD JOY AND LOVE TO THE WORLD.

But, it's July.

JOY AND LOVE.

Ah, what are you doing with that cantelope. . . . where the hell did that come from?

MY SACK OF WONDER.

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it-. . . and he's masturbating.

I MADE YOU A BIRTHDAY CAKE.

Uhm. . . thanks. I guess. Why is it made out of jerky?

IT'S MADE FROM THE COOKED FLESH OF YOUR FAMILY.

Mommy. . . Daddy. . . no. . .

YOUR TEARS TASTE SO GOOD. YUMMY, DELCIOUS TEARS.

Oww, get off of me. What the fuck are you doing? Get that the fuck out of my face! DEAR GOD! MY SKULL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SKULL? OH GOD, I CAN FEEL IT HITTING MY CEREBELLUM!

THIS IS THE BEST THANKSGIVING EVER, CHARLIE BROWN.

This isn't even America. . .
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15123
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Indeos wrote:
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:
I disagree. I'm pretty certain you're not terrible, at least you've never given indications that you are.


As I've said to the others, you don't exactly know me that well. I'm pretty good at looking like a good person.


I understand that, that's why I hedged a bit. We enjoy your company, even if you were a bad person. If you're evil enough we'll call you Uncle. :hug:
I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries/scalies, elves, magic, other fantasy vermin & absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
NSG Sodomy Club, CSO
Imperial Wizard of the NS Knights of Ordo Logica
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15123
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Wazkyraque wrote:I wish I spoke Canadian...


Well, it's right aboot time ya learn'd eh?
I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries/scalies, elves, magic, other fantasy vermin & absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
NSG Sodomy Club, CSO
Imperial Wizard of the NS Knights of Ordo Logica
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.

User avatar
Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12527
Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 pm

The Nuclear Fist wrote:
HELLO LITTLE GIRL.

Uhm, hello mister. Who are you.

I'M SANTA CLAUS. I'M HERE TO SPREAD JOY AND LOVE TO THE WORLD.

But, it's July.

JOY AND LOVE.

Ah, what are you doing with that cantelope. . . . where the hell did that come from?

MY SACK OF WONDER.

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it-. . . and he's masturbating.

I MADE YOU A BIRTHDAY CAKE.

Uhm. . . thanks. I guess. Why is it made out of jerky?

IT'S MADE FROM THE COOKED FLESH OF YOUR FAMILY.

Mommy. . . Daddy. . . no. . .

YOUR TEARS TASTE SO GOOD. YUMMY, DELCIOUS TEARS.

Oww, get off of me. What the fuck are you doing? Get that the fuck out of my face! DEAR GOD! MY SKULL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SKULL? OH GOD, I CAN FEEL IT HITTING MY CEREBELLUM!

THIS IS THE BEST THANKSGIVING EVER, CHARLIE BROWN.

This isn't even America. . .

I would expect more screaming.
"Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still."

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:
Indeos wrote:
As I've said to the others, you don't exactly know me that well. I'm pretty good at looking like a good person.


I understand that, that's why I hedged a bit. We enjoy your company, even if you were a bad person. If you're evil enough we'll call you Uncle. :hug:


Agreed.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Synthetisis
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Synthetisis » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 pm

That the old times are never the good times.
Last edited by Synthetisis on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Wazkyraque wrote:I would expect more screaming.

Yeah, that's what you bitches always say. . .

. . . to somebody else. <___<

Erm, not to Teddy. Teddy get's it done. . . Who am I even talking to?
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15123
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Synthetisis wrote:That the old times are never the good times.


Someone's clearly not a conservative. :p
I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries/scalies, elves, magic, other fantasy vermin & absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
NSG Sodomy Club, CSO
Imperial Wizard of the NS Knights of Ordo Logica
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.

User avatar
Indeos
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16180
Founded: Feb 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Indeos » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:
Indeos wrote:
As I've said to the others, you don't exactly know me that well. I'm pretty good at looking like a good person.


I understand that, that's why I hedged a bit. We enjoy your company, even if you were a bad person. If you're evil enough we'll call you Uncle. :hug:


I can't see why I'd be happy about that.

I may not believe in moral absolutes (and therefore this whole situation is a bit paradoxical), but setting that aside being evil is something that should sorta disqualify me from being worth the sum of my parts.
Come listen to my mate at http://stressfactor.co.uk/new2007/home.html every Thursday, 5-6pm EST!
Or http://kraftyradio.com/ every Sunday, 6-7pm EST!
Or check out his SoundCloud(Free Music DL): http://soundcloud.com/sergeant-sheep
And for some cool art and electronics' skins(different friend): http://thesk.in/
‎"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster, and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
Dear Jenrak - Give cancer the banhammer!
Serious Name: The Imperial Fiefdoms of Indeos
NSG: Proud Honorary Son of the Sea Queen Of Connaught
Long Live The Community! Long Live Max!

User avatar
Synthetisis
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Synthetisis » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Someone's clearly not a conservative. :p

Conservatives? You mean retirement home inhabitants?

User avatar
Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12527
Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Synthetisis wrote:That the old times are never the good times.

I only agree with this partially.
"Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still."

User avatar
Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12527
Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 pm

The Nuclear Fist wrote:
Wazkyraque wrote:I would expect more screaming.

Yeah, that's what you bitches always say. . .

. . . to somebody else. <___<

Erm, not to Teddy. Teddy get's it done. . . Who am I even talking to?

You managed to confused the hell out of me.
*Nods*
"Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still."

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:If you're evil enough we'll call you Uncle. :hug:

<___< >____>
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15123
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Synthetisis wrote:
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Someone's clearly not a conservative. :p

Conservatives? You mean retirement home inhabitants?


No, people who are 20 years from being in them. By the time you're looking at retirement homes you're worried about the social safety net again, and hoping no one steals the money you paid into your nation's pension plan to pay for tax cuts or wars.
I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries/scalies, elves, magic, other fantasy vermin & absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
NSG Sodomy Club, CSO
Imperial Wizard of the NS Knights of Ordo Logica
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15123
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 pm

The Nuclear Fist wrote:
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:If you're evil enough we'll call you Uncle. :hug:

<___< >____>


It's one of many reasons we love you. :hug:
I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries/scalies, elves, magic, other fantasy vermin & absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
NSG Sodomy Club, CSO
Imperial Wizard of the NS Knights of Ordo Logica
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.

User avatar
Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12527
Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 pm

that it is 1 o' clock in the morning.
w00t!
"Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still."

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:<___< >____>


It's one of many reasons we love you. :hug:

:hug:

Why am I evil? Can't I just be amoral?
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15123
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Wazkyraque wrote:that it is 1 o' clock in the morning.
w00t!


That it's 2am, meaning I get to leave in 30 minutes. :)
I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries/scalies, elves, magic, other fantasy vermin & absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
NSG Sodomy Club, CSO
Imperial Wizard of the NS Knights of Ordo Logica
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15123
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm

The Nuclear Fist wrote:
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:
It's one of many reasons we love you. :hug:

:hug:

Why am I evil? Can't I just be amoral?


I have a hard time categorizing skullrape as anything but immoral. But everyone has their foibles. Some people collect stamps, others, human suffering. ^_________________^
I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries/scalies, elves, magic, other fantasy vermin & absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
NSG Sodomy Club, CSO
Imperial Wizard of the NS Knights of Ordo Logica
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.

User avatar
Synthetisis
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Synthetisis » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:No, people who are 20 years from being in them. By the time you're looking at retirement homes you're worried about the social safety net again, and hoping no one steals the money you paid into your nation's pension plan to pay for tax cuts or wars.

*somethingabouttheeconomyhatingblackpeople*

Jee, oh my.

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:
The Nuclear Fist wrote: :hug:

Why am I evil? Can't I just be amoral?


I have a hard time categorizing skullrape as anything but immoral. But everyone has their foibles. Some people collect stamps, others, human suffering. ^_________________^


Sigged.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15123
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Synthetisis wrote:
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:No, people who are 20 years from being in them. By the time you're looking at retirement homes you're worried about the social safety net again, and hoping no one steals the money you paid into your nation's pension plan to pay for tax cuts or wars.

*somethingabouttheeconomyhatingblackpeople*

Jee, oh my.


The economy hates no one, those who control it might have their own biases. ;)
I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries/scalies, elves, magic, other fantasy vermin & absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
NSG Sodomy Club, CSO
Imperial Wizard of the NS Knights of Ordo Logica
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:
The Nuclear Fist wrote: :hug:

Why am I evil? Can't I just be amoral?


I have a hard time categorizing skullrape as anything but immoral. But everyone has their foibles. Some people collect stamps, others, human suffering. ^_________________^

You call it skullrape, I call it. . .

Image
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Synthetisis
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Synthetisis » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:The economy hates no one, those who control it might have their own biases. ;)

Monkeys in suits spring to mind.

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15123
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 pm

The Nuclear Fist wrote:
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:
I have a hard time categorizing skullrape as anything but immoral. But everyone has their foibles. Some people collect stamps, others, human suffering. ^_________________^

You call it skullrape, I call it. . .

Image


:rofl:
I won't argue they're not synonymous.
I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries/scalies, elves, magic, other fantasy vermin & absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
NSG Sodomy Club, CSO
Imperial Wizard of the NS Knights of Ordo Logica
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anitgrum, Bienenhalde, Cannot think of a name, Ding Ling, Forumland, Greater Loegria, Jack Thomas Lang, Kaystein, LiberNovusAmericae, Neko-koku, Nova Cyberia, Novus America, Philjia, Southern Numenor, The Greater Ohio Valley, The Liberated Territories, The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord, Tuthina

Advertisement

Remove ads