NATION

PASSWORD

Sexiest Nazi General

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Trixiestan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Trixiestan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:57 am

I'm honestly surpised at the amount of love Goebbles is getting.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg/429px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

His head looks like the lovechild of Skeletor and a balloon.
Last edited by Trixiestan on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM.
(Feel free to make flag requests)

Economic Left/Right: -8.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.67

Wink Wonk We Like Stonks
Ambassador

Founded: May 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wink Wonk We Like Stonks » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:13 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Olthar wrote:I have severe moral and ethical complaints regarding this thread. It is an example of the horribly oppressive and bias culture that seeks to destroy people like me. It is a testament to the cruel and horrific evil that such one-sided views have wrought. I spit in the face of the people who have brought forth this abomination.

I mean, seriously, why can't I have all of them at once? Why do I have to choose just one?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ok. That's going in my sig.

me, finding this in the sig in 2020:

pretty funny, ngl
bad reply? a random criminal/civilian will be sent to SweatshopvilleTM. To date, 63+ have been sent. stonks for apotheosis 2024
pronouns i keep in my washed pasta sauce jars: she, they, he; hedonism is based
according to legend, i once wrote:agender mars-colony automated decadent libertarian anti-statist degrowth

*juggling vials of covid vaccine* come get yall's juice

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:24 pm

Rate my knockers? Shove it, and rate my nazis.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:25 pm

Wink Wonk We Like Stonks wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ok. That's going in my sig.

me, finding this in the sig in 2020:

pretty funny, ngl

Your name is good enough to be in the awesome quotes thread.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Previous

Return to General