NATION

PASSWORD

Logical Homophobia

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41460
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Moon Cows wrote:
Norstal wrote:Then debate, or are you a coward?

I'm a coward for not arguing a lost battle*?



*not lost because it is incorrect, but because I'm horribly outnumbered and my opinion will be challenged by x-times that many others.

There's no such thing as losing or winning these things. There is such a thing as cowardice.

Now then, are you going to start debating or keep whining about the liberals in this forum?
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Unhealthy2
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6775
Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Unhealthy2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Moon Cows wrote:*hate the sin and not the sinner attitude


I find many who say this, but almost none who practice it.
Cool shit here, also here.

Conservation of energy, momentum, and angular momentum, logical consistency, quantum field theory, general respect for life and other low entropy formations, pleasure, minimizing the suffering of humanity and maximizing its well-being, equality of opportunity, individual liberty, knowledge, truth, honesty, aesthetics, imagination, joy, philosophy, entertainment, and the humanities.

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10147
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Central Slavia wrote:
Unhealthy2 wrote:
It's how some people fuck, including many straights.

If they have a strong preference for it, there's something wrong with them too.
Of course ,regular people don't spread the details on their fucking all over the world so we lack info.

I have so much info. so... much.... info....
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Calenhardon wrote:In a way, yes. All people are created by God to be fruitful and multiply, and this is impossible for so-called homosexuals. At their core, all people are, in fact, heterosexual. Some people have sinful desires for members of their own sex, just as some have sinful desires for children (the two are often linked) Some give themselves over to the sinful desires for members of their own sex and call themselves "gaÿ." However, this is an affront to God and his creation, and will be punished in the imminent destruction of the world. So yes, those who solicit homosexual relations in airport bathrooms are still, at their core, "straight." However, they have been deceived and given themselves over to their carnal lusts, and will suffer the wrath of God for their wickedness.

God sounds like a BDSM enthusiast.

Or a total dick.
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26637
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Moon Cows wrote:
Norstal wrote:Then debate, or are you a coward?

I'm a coward for not arguing a lost battle*?



*not lost because it is incorrect, but because I'm horribly outnumbered and my opinion will be challenged by x-times that many others.

No, it is lost because it is incorrect, and you and other homophobic and anti-homosexual individuals are argued under the table each time you attempt not due to the number of debaters on each side, but due to the rightness of the side debating against homophobia. Refusing to debate on the grounds of being outnumbered implies that you fear that your position is not strong enough to be debated with just you holding it up. Arguments based on populace, whether declaring that you will lose or win because of it, do not hold up.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Unhealthy2
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6775
Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Unhealthy2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Calenhardon wrote:In a way, yes. All people are created by God to be fruitful and multiply, and this is impossible for so-called homosexuals. At their core, all people are, in fact, heterosexual. Some people have sinful desires for members of their own sex, just as some have sinful desires for children (the two are often linked) Some give themselves over to the sinful desires for members of their own sex and call themselves "gaÿ." However, this is an affront to God and his creation, and will be punished in the imminent destruction of the world. So yes, those who solicit homosexual relations in airport bathrooms are still, at their core, "straight." However, they have been deceived and given themselves over to their carnal lusts, and will suffer the wrath of God for their wickedness.


What does it even mean to be "straight" at your core?
Cool shit here, also here.

Conservation of energy, momentum, and angular momentum, logical consistency, quantum field theory, general respect for life and other low entropy formations, pleasure, minimizing the suffering of humanity and maximizing its well-being, equality of opportunity, individual liberty, knowledge, truth, honesty, aesthetics, imagination, joy, philosophy, entertainment, and the humanities.

User avatar
Cartfartium
Envoy
 
Posts: 202
Founded: May 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cartfartium » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Calenhardon wrote:
Unhealthy2 wrote:
But if you try to solicit gay sex in an airport bathroom, you're still straight as an arrow.


In a way, yes. All people are created by God to be fruitful and multiply, and this is impossible for so-called homosexuals. At their core, all people are, in fact, heterosexual. Some people have sinful desires for members of their own sex, just as some have sinful desires for children (the two are often linked) Some give themselves over to the sinful desires for members of their own sex and call themselves "gaÿ." However, this is an affront to God and his creation, and will be punished in the imminent destruction of the world. So yes, those who solicit homosexual relations in airport bathrooms are still, at their core, "straight." However, they have been deceived and given themselves over to their carnal lusts, and will suffer the wrath of God for their wickedness.


You are the most confusing person I have ever met on NSG. I don't know if you are making a very well thought out joke, or you are from the South.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
All the food in your fridge is now spoiled. Now you know not to click on spoilers.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=68157
May she rest in peace.
Canadian Davsland
Soxastan
Unilisia
The Holy Twig
Nationstateslandville
Minoriteeburg
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Norstal
MUSHET
And The Warrior Hearted, who is not officially inducted into the ranks yet.

User avatar
-Mitochondria-
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Mitochondria- » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Calenhardon wrote:In a way, yes. All people are created by God to be fruitful and multiply, and this is impossible for so-called homosexuals. At their core, all people are, in fact, heterosexual. Some people have sinful desires for members of their own sex, just as some have sinful desires for children (the two are often linked) Some give themselves over to the sinful desires for members of their own sex and call themselves "gaÿ." However, this is an affront to God and his creation, and will be punished in the imminent destruction of the world. So yes, those who solicit homosexual relations in airport bathrooms are still, at their core, "straight." However, they have been deceived and given themselves over to their carnal lusts, and will suffer the wrath of God for their wickedness.


Okay, first of all, just because you're gay doesn't mean that you're gonna be a child molester. One of my closest friends is gay and he is no way a child molester, he's just trying to live a normal honest-to-goodness life.
Cellular Respiration: That's what we do!
Don't trust photosynthesis (unless you're a plant)!
Proteins + Oxygen + Food Molecules = Cell Respiration
When RPing with me please remember this: We are not human but we are gelloid.

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41460
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Furious Grandmothers wrote:
Moon Cows wrote:
I should add that I do not expect any better acceptance of my views either. However; Some people dislike HOMOSEXUALITY (not homosexuals*) and some people support it.

*hate the sin and not the sinner attitude

Ah, Moon Cows, we meet again. I would accept your views and convert if you would be able to give a logical explanation for them.

Illogicals is for heretics.

You know what'd be awesome? A logic inquisition. Anyone who makes fallacies will be burned to death. Those who do not debate at least once a week will be branded as heretics.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Moon Cows
Diplomat
 
Posts: 507
Founded: May 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Moon Cows » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Would it make you all feel better if I attempt to explain my side?
Economic Left/Right: 3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.41


"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
- C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Central Slavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8451
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Snot Sniper wrote:
Central Slavia wrote:Yet the expert authorities call things exactly analogous to it mental diseases. Because there's never such a thing as political pressure.


Which things are exactly analogous to homosexuality?


Any other paraphilias? Zoophillia, necrophillia, paedophillia, gerontophillia , fetishism...
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

User avatar
Mosasauria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11074
Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Unhealthy2 wrote:
Moon Cows wrote:*hate the sin and not the sinner attitude


I find many who say this, but almost none who practice it.

Ironically, those who don't have faith tend to have this attitude and other related attitudes preached by Jesus compared to Christians who claim to.
Last edited by Mosasauria on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Under New Management since 8/9/12

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41460
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Moon Cows wrote:Would it make you all feel better if I attempt to explain my side?

It's better than whining about being "overpowered". If you really believe in your beliefs, then you shouldn't feel that way.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Furious Grandmothers
Senator
 
Posts: 3964
Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Furious Grandmothers » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Moon Cows wrote:
Norstal wrote:Then debate, or are you a coward?

I'm a coward for not arguing a lost battle*?



*not lost because it is incorrect, but because I'm horribly outnumbered and my opinion will be challenged by x-times that many others.

If you are right, there being a hundred of us doesn't make us more right than you are. You are free to challenge our opinions as we challenge yours. I hope that everyone is patient with you taking some time to reply everyone, though, I understand that replying to so many of us will take you a while each time. Cheers.
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 

User avatar
Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26637
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Central Slavia wrote:
Snot Sniper wrote:
Which things are exactly analogous to homosexuality?


Any other paraphilias? Zoophillia, necrophillia, paedophillia, gerontophillia , fetishism...

Zoophilia, necrophilia, and pedophilia are mooted by the introduction of informed consent into the equation.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Unhealthy2
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6775
Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Unhealthy2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Moon Cows wrote:Would it make you all feel better if I attempt to explain my side?


Yeah, kinda. That's sorta the point of the thread. If you aren't going to do so, then don't post on the thread over and over explaining that you aren't going to discuss the point of the thread
Cool shit here, also here.

Conservation of energy, momentum, and angular momentum, logical consistency, quantum field theory, general respect for life and other low entropy formations, pleasure, minimizing the suffering of humanity and maximizing its well-being, equality of opportunity, individual liberty, knowledge, truth, honesty, aesthetics, imagination, joy, philosophy, entertainment, and the humanities.

User avatar
Snot Sniper
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Snot Sniper » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Moon Cows wrote:
Norstal wrote:Then debate, or are you a coward?

I'm a coward for not arguing a lost battle*?


I imagine you thinking to yourself "oh no. WHY did I post in this thread? Why did I even click on it?" ;)
I am going to change my name soon. Shooting other posters with boogers, it turns out, isn't what I want to be known for.
Proposed new name:
Ailiailia. TG me with suggestions or criticism.

User avatar
Mosasauria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11074
Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Central Slavia wrote:
Snot Sniper wrote:
Which things are exactly analogous to homosexuality?


Any other paraphilias? Zoophillia, necrophillia, paedophillia, gerontophillia , fetishism...

Hmmm...
Three things wrong with me now.
Under New Management since 8/9/12

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10147
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Central Slavia wrote:
Snot Sniper wrote:
Which things are exactly analogous to homosexuality?


Any other paraphilias? Zoophillia, necrophillia, paedophillia, gerontophillia , fetishism...

Consent is an important word that will probably be brought up soon.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
Mosasauria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11074
Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mosasauria » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Desperate Measures wrote:
Central Slavia wrote:
Any other paraphilias? Zoophillia, necrophillia, paedophillia, gerontophillia , fetishism...

Consent is an important word that will probably be brought up soon.

But most fetishes and gerontophilia involve consent.
Under New Management since 8/9/12

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41460
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Central Slavia wrote:
Snot Sniper wrote:
Which things are exactly analogous to homosexuality?


Any other paraphilias? Zoophillia, necrophillia, paedophillia, gerontophillia , fetishism...

I wasn't aware blowjobs is a clear indication that you're mental. Let me notify CDC right away.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10147
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Mosasauria wrote:
Desperate Measures wrote:Consent is an important word that will probably be brought up soon.

But most fetishes and gerontophilia involve consent.

Yeah... heh... yeah..... I'm sorry- what? Yes, you're right but the others don't.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
Central Slavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8451
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Ceannairceach wrote:
Central Slavia wrote:
Any other paraphilias? Zoophillia, necrophillia, paedophillia, gerontophillia , fetishism...

Zoophilia, necrophilia, and pedophilia are mooted by the introduction of informed consent into the equation.

Fetishism isn't.
Furthermore... why is that even relevant? It merely differentiates between dangerous and less dangerous versions of the same problem.
To continue my analogy, if instead of into the mouth, you tried to shove bananas under your armpit, asides from starvation risk you'd be in pretty good shape.
If however you tried to breathe in chunks of one, you'd be in a risk of suffocation any time you got your hands on one.

An armpit is just as wrong a place for a banana to be shoved in as lungs are ,but the lungs are a really dangerous place as well.
However, legitimising the second on the basis it's not as bad as the first is rather insipid.
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

User avatar
Sociobiology
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18396
Founded: Aug 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sociobiology » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 pm

-Mitochondria- wrote:
Calenhardon wrote:In a way, yes. All people are created by God to be fruitful and multiply, and this is impossible for so-called homosexuals. At their core, all people are, in fact, heterosexual. Some people have sinful desires for members of their own sex, just as some have sinful desires for children (the two are often linked) Some give themselves over to the sinful desires for members of their own sex and call themselves "gaÿ." However, this is an affront to God and his creation, and will be punished in the imminent destruction of the world. So yes, those who solicit homosexual relations in airport bathrooms are still, at their core, "straight." However, they have been deceived and given themselves over to their carnal lusts, and will suffer the wrath of God for their wickedness.


Okay, first of all, just because you're gay doesn't mean that you're gonna be a child molester. One of my closest friends is gay and he is no way a child molester, he's just trying to live a normal honest-to-goodness life.

in fact homosexuals do not have a higher instance of child molestation, some studies even find a negative correlation.
I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance. ~Reuben Blades

I got quite annoyed after the Haiti earthquake. A baby was taken from the wreckage and people said it was a miracle. It would have been a miracle had God stopped the earthquake. More wonderful was that a load of evolved monkeys got together to save the life of a child that wasn't theirs. ~Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Snot Sniper
Diplomat
 
Posts: 573
Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Snot Sniper » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Central Slavia wrote:
Snot Sniper wrote:
Which things are exactly analogous to homosexuality?


Any other paraphilias? Zoophillia,


No. The object of attraction is not human.

necrophillia


No. The object of attraction is not alive.

paedophillia


No. The object of attraction cannot give informed consent.

gerontophillia


I see nothing wrong with gerontophillia. Providing the old person is mentally competent to give consent.

fetishism...


I see nothing wrong with fetishism generally. It's a wide range of interests, from the unsanitary to the G-rated mainstream. Stockings, tight shorts, makeup are all examples of fetishism. Perhaps you could be more specific.
I am going to change my name soon. Shooting other posters with boogers, it turns out, isn't what I want to be known for.
Proposed new name:
Ailiailia. TG me with suggestions or criticism.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atholl, Balnik, Estanglia, Mik Jer Amear

Advertisement

Remove ads