Page 6 of 8

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:52 am
by Herskerstad
Mike the Progressive wrote:It's fake, obviously. Just as 9/11 was an inside job, Obama was born in Indonesia and Kenya at the same time, and Kennedy was assassinated....by aliens.


Illegal aliens no less.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 am
by Hydesland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy

This is an amazingly thorough take down for wikipedia.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:25 am
by AustriaHungaryBohemia
Well, according to Mitchell and Webb, it was faked - ON the moon!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 am
by Samuraikoku
If it had been a fake, I'm sure the Soviets would have instantly cried foul.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 am
by Secular Sweden
They had to fake it — Carl Sagan would not let people step around on his peaceful planet.
But they sent him a probe, as seen on this picture below;

Image

You see how the shadows slant to the left, and Sagans hair to the right? It's because Carl Sagan can fucking bend space and time with his mind!
Also, notice he needs no space-suit to breathe in space, only a Yellow Polo-neck Sweater of Awesome. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 am
by Alevuss
New new nebraska wrote:If your stupid enough to think the moon landing was faked you're probably too stupid to understand the earth isn't flat and has a moon orbiting it.


It is faked. If we tried to go as high as they say, wouldn't we go through the ceilling? The moon is just an optical illusion of something being beyond the dome surrounding Earth, created by the illuminati to give the population the belief that we live on a spherical planet in a universe that is infinite in all directions. The stars are just a bunch of light bulbs, as are the planets. We are constantly walking in a curve around the north pole, but we don't realize it because we've been doing it all our lives. Similar goes for the nonexistant "South", but there is an ice wall there. Besides, how could we land on the moon with less technology than that in a cell phone? It must be fake.

Don't worry. I believe we really did land on the moon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:46 am
by Anit christ
3 people are RETREADED

and i thick that the u.s.s.r and the us landed together the soviets with rocket and the us crew the car was Russian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 am
by Sucrati
It's real, I DARE you tell one of the original astronauts that landed on the moon that it was faked, I DARE you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 am
by Nazis in Space
Anit christ wrote:3 people are RETREADED
This amuses me immensely.

It's also attacking the voter, not the vote *nods*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am
by AustriaHungaryBohemia
Anit christ wrote:3 people are RETREADED

and i thick that the u.s.s.r and the us landed together the soviets with rocket and the us crew the car was Russian


Unlikely. The only moon-capable rocket the soviets ever built blew up on the launchpad, killing everyone and leaving a bloody big crater.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 am
by The Merchant Republics
The moon landing was in fact a clever hoax orchestrated to hide the fact that the real moon is actually a mere cardboard cutout hiding the Alien planet of Qublarx V. Of course the astronauts actually attempted to land on the moon, they were simply abducted and replaced by alien-lookalikes who performed the moon walk and sent it back to Earth to continue the ruse.


How do I know this you say? Why because I am one of the Qublarxians! That is right humans! We've been pretending to be your moon for centuries! Snar snar snar snar snar! You should see the look on your puny Earthling faces. Now hand over your tacos, your beer and your women.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 am
by Sucrati
The Merchant Republics wrote:The moon landing was in fact a clever hoax orchestrated to hide the fact that the real moon is actually a mere cardboard cutout hiding the Alien planet of Qublarx V. Of course the astronauts actually attempted to land on the moon, they were simply abducted and replaced by alien-lookalikes who performed the moon walk and sent it back to Earth to continue the ruse.


How do I know this you say? Why because I am one of the Qublarxians! That is right humans! We've been pretending to be your moon for centuries! Snar snar snar snar snar! You should see the look on your puny Earthling faces. Now hand over your tacos, your beer and your women.


I've got a better Idea, we'll send our nuclear arsenal, and if that doesn't work, we'll send Duke Nukem and if that doesn't work, we'll send Chuck Norris.

Back on the subject...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 am
by Nazis in Space
The Merchant Republics wrote:How do I know this you say? Why because I am one of the Qublarxians! That is right humans! We've been pretending to be your moon for centuries! Snar snar snar snar snar! You should see the look on your puny Earthling faces. Now hand over your tacos, your beer and your women.
If you're moon-sized, what use, exactly, are our women for you?

Compatibility is an issue here, I believe.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 am
by The Merchant Republics
Nazis in Space wrote:
The Merchant Republics wrote:How do I know this you say? Why because I am one of the Qublarxians! That is right humans! We've been pretending to be your moon for centuries! Snar snar snar snar snar! You should see the look on your puny Earthling faces. Now hand over your tacos, your beer and your women.
If you're moon-sized, what use, exactly, are our women for you?

Compatibility is an issue here, I believe.

Damn you logic. We want tits.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:04 am
by Sucrati
The Merchant Republics wrote:
Nazis in Space wrote:If you're moon-sized, what use, exactly, are our women for you?

Compatibility is an issue here, I believe.

Damn you logic. We want tits.


Try Titan, it's near Saturn.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:21 am
by Wiztopia
I can't believe people voted for the other 3 options. 40 people need to put on their tin foil hats.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:26 am
by Wikkiwallana
The Sovietyeto wrote:It's impossible. Let's look at the facts...
1. The flag in the video was seen waving... On the MOON!

A vid explaining this one has already been posted by Norstal. The flag had a plastic rod through the top to keep it extended and simply shook from the motion of putting it in the ground.
2. None of the film was damaged by the space radiation. The thin shield the apollo provided wouldn't be enough to protect the astronauts or keep the film 100% intact.

Thickness doesn't matter if you use a dense shielding material. A thin coating of heavy metal, like the gold in their visors, would do the job just fine.
3. If the film is speed up a little bit the astronauts look like thy move normally... That proves it could be faked.

Except that if normal film is slowed down, it doesn't look anything like the moon footage does. Likewise, the dust behaves in ways it doesn't on Earth.
4. The landing the Apollo should have made all the nearby dust fly away, yet somehow Astrong makes a footprint...

The dust would only move if their was air to be turbulent. You already mentioned that their isn't air on the moon.
5. I Armstrong was the first man on the moon then who was filming him?

It was a three man team, Armstrong was just the first out of the craft and onto the surface. Also, putting a camera on the outside of a vehicle isn't all that hard.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:27 am
by Eastern European Nations
it is the opinion of our great nation that the United States lied about the moon landing, due to the humiliation they had suffered due to the enormous success of the Soviet Union throughout the space race, they still lost hahahaha lol US sucks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 am
by Wiztopia
The Sovietyeto wrote:It's impossible. Let's look at the facts...
1. The flag in the video was seen waving... On the MOON!
2. None of the film was damaged by the space radiation. The thin shield the apollo provided wouldn't be enough to protect the astronauts or keep the film 100% intact.
3. If the film is speed up a little bit the astronauts look like thy move normally... That proves it could be faked.
4. The landing the Apollo should have made all the nearby dust fly away, yet somehow Astrong makes a footprint...
5. I Armstrong was the first man on the moon then who was filming him?


I believe you dropped this. *hands you a tin foil hat*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:34 am
by The Merchant Republics
Wiztopia wrote:I can't believe people voted for the other 3 options. 40 people need to put on their tin foil hats.

I'd like to point out that I voted other only for the lulz.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 am
by Sucrati
The Merchant Republics wrote:
Wiztopia wrote:I can't believe people voted for the other 3 options. 40 people need to put on their tin foil hats.

I'd like to point out that I voted other only for the lulz.


Yes, you can afford the lulz, after all, we evul capitalists are loling at the poor, right? *sarcasm*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 am
by Samuraikoku
Eastern European Nations wrote:it is the opinion of our great nation that the United States lied about the moon landing, due to the humiliation they had suffered due to the enormous success of the Soviet Union throughout the space race, they still lost hahahaha lol US sucks


Oh look, it's Ivan Drago. :palm:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:53 am
by ThisIsNotACountry
All of them are real. ;)

Remember, there have been several. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 am
by The Merchant Republics
Sucrati wrote:
The Merchant Republics wrote:I'd like to point out that I voted other only for the lulz.


Yes, you can afford the lulz, after all, we evul capitalists are loling at the poor, right? *sarcasm*

*lights a cigar with a $100 bill* Indeed. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:25 am
by Nazis in Space
The Merchant Republics wrote:
Sucrati wrote:
Yes, you can afford the lulz, after all, we evul capitalists are loling at the poor, right? *sarcasm*

*lights a cigar with a $100 bill* Indeed. 8)
Scrooge McDuck is unimpressed with your careless waste of useful capital.