NATION

PASSWORD

Something goes too far.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Ryouese Black Islands
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1754
Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Something goes too far.

Postby Ryouese Black Islands » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:30 pm

You may know me as Ryou, You think I am a Noob and stupid and a whiner, this version is wrong and a lie made by people who think it is funny to Cyber-bully people they don't like. Cyberbullying is the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others. This is what the people (if you can call them that) on #NSSanctuary a IRC Chat, did to me and they are continuing their campaign of Bullying to try and get me to leave NS.

It will not work, they may think they have The Mods to shield them, but that will end one day and they will meet their end, along with all Cyber-bullies around the world. If I become a Mod on this side, I will make sure that these Bullies will be kicked out for good and that The "Mod Shield" is ended.

It is over, you will lose.
Colonies of Ryou
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
New Age people claim The "Space Brothers" are coming. I say "Do they have Space Sisters?"
StGeorge: you're pathetic
13:25 StGeorge: seriously
13:25 StGeorge: just leave ns already
13:25 StGeorge: you're an embarrassment to the site
13:25 StGeorge: and should have been thrown out months ago

User avatar
Greater Cabinda
Senator
 
Posts: 4715
Founded: Jun 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Cabinda » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Wait, what?
No, I wasn't banned, but this profile is now inactive due to it being abandoned by it's owner...

New Conglomerate is his new profile. Also, the first person to telegram him at his new profile gets the link to his former flag.

User avatar
Tiurabo
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiurabo » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Free advertising is win. Please, keep name-dropping us!

User avatar
Novikov
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1174
Founded: Feb 13, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Novikov » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 pm

You know, Ryou, it's useless to try to change other people's opinions in such an agressive, taunting manner. Whatever you do, some people will still consider you a n00b. Good luck magically changing anything with this thread. You might have better luck devoting your time to RPing in a non-n00b manner. But your time is your own to spend as you like.
Last edited by Novikov on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook (WIP), Embassy Exchange, You know you are...
Proud member of Nova
Host of the First International Chess Tournament.
Economic: 8.25 Left
Social: 3.03 Libertarian
CoP I (3rd), CoH XLIII (3rd) & XLVI (2nd), WCQ LI-LV

Gardez-vous d’écouter cet imposteur; vous ětes perdus, si vous oubliez que les fruits sont à tous, et que la terre n’est à personne.

User avatar
Milograd
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5891
Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Ryouese Black Islands wrote:You may know me as Ryou, You think I am a Noob and stupid and a whiner, this version is wrong and a lie made by people who think it is funny to Cyber-bully people they don't like. Cyberbullying is the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others. This is what the people (if you can call them that) on #NSSanctuary a IRC Chat, did to me and they are continuing their campaign of Bullying to try and get me to leave NS.

It will not work, they may think they have The Mods to shield them, but that will end one day and they will meet their end, along with all Cyber-bullies around the world. If I become a Mod on this side, I will make sure that these Bullies will be kicked out for good and that The "Mod Shield" is ended.

It is over, you will lose.

I'm sorry...but what the hell?
Last edited by Milograd on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

User avatar
Sun Aut Ex
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5369
Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sun Aut Ex » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm

What is this shit?
Strykyh wrote:I wasn't trying to be intelligent.

Keronians wrote:
So you think it's ok to waste valuable police time and resources to pander to minority superstitions?

"All available officers, report downtown, armed suspected firing wildly into the public."
"I'll be about ten minutes, I have to go to ID a Muslim woman."


Yes.

Unless of course it's not OK for a woman to ask for a female to ask for a female officer to carry out body checks. In which case, the answer would be no.

"All available officers, report downtown, armed suspected firing wildly into the public."
"I'll be about then minutes, I have to go to carry out a body check on a woman."

User avatar
SteevyT
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Apr 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SteevyT » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Greater Cabinda wrote:Wait, what?

This.

Nobody knows what you are talking about.

User avatar
Ryouese Black Islands
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1754
Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryouese Black Islands » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Tiurabo wrote:Free advertising is win. Please, keep name-dropping us!


One of The Bullies makes his appearance.
Colonies of Ryou
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
New Age people claim The "Space Brothers" are coming. I say "Do they have Space Sisters?"
StGeorge: you're pathetic
13:25 StGeorge: seriously
13:25 StGeorge: just leave ns already
13:25 StGeorge: you're an embarrassment to the site
13:25 StGeorge: and should have been thrown out months ago

User avatar
Aescentia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aescentia » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Oh Christ, this must be the Week of Whinging.

Da Modz Are EVUL and Everyone Else is MEAN



EDIT: I apologise for being slightly harsh, but poor impulse control and a fair bit of irritation caused this.
Last edited by Aescentia on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Archregimancy wrote:Back to dirty, perverted, shameful sex, please.
Ardchoille wrote:Get back to the tits and boobies, you lot!
NERVUN wrote:I am NERV thy MOD. Thou shalt have no other gods before us.
Reppy wrote:Because fun is fun
Stew cranberries like apples
Tastes much more like prunes

I RP under the nation the City of Vauxhall, mid-PMT. ~~ The One Time I was Ever Reported
Handy Links: GE&T Help Desk ~~ Storefront Creation Guide ~~ NSBBB ~~ NSDossier ~~ French Motto Clinic ~~ Technical FAQ ~~ Le Fil Français

User avatar
Ryouese Black Islands
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1754
Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryouese Black Islands » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Thank you are the flame post.
Colonies of Ryou
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
New Age people claim The "Space Brothers" are coming. I say "Do they have Space Sisters?"
StGeorge: you're pathetic
13:25 StGeorge: seriously
13:25 StGeorge: just leave ns already
13:25 StGeorge: you're an embarrassment to the site
13:25 StGeorge: and should have been thrown out months ago

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70968
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Honestly, calm yourself. Has anyone ever hurt you? I mean really, internet trolls will troll, nothing you can do.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Milograd
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5891
Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Ryouese Black Islands wrote:
Tiurabo wrote:Free advertising is win. Please, keep name-dropping us!


One of The Bullies makes his appearance.

...Huh?

Carta does not know what is going on here. :|
Retired

User avatar
Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1917
Founded: Dec 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Ryou, I'll TG you. Sanc members - addressed.
http://wearesanctum.wordpress.com/ - Follow New Azura, Storm Gard, and myself amongst others as we talk about random stuff, from sports to comedy.

Hurricanes/Trojans/Wildcats; Jaguars/Spurs/Dodgers/Avalanche/Ravens

User avatar
SteevyT
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Apr 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SteevyT » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Ryouese Black Islands wrote:Thank you are the flame post.

Wait, what?

Does this mean I am the walrus?

User avatar
NERVUN
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 29451
Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm sorry, but what? If you have a complaint, please register it in Moderation. This is not the place for this.

iLock.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

User avatar
Ardchoille
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 9842
Founded: Apr 18, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardchoille » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

General is not the place for this. In this forum, you should discuss real-world issues unrelated to NationStates as a game.

If you feel you have been bullied on this site, post in Moderation or, if you prefer, submit a private Getting Help Request, with links to the occurrences.

If it happened offsite, contact the mods or admins of that site, again citing specific links.

Most discussion websites have policies strongly opposed to cyber-bullying and will act on it when it occurs, but cannot act without proof.

In assembling such proof, please remember that disagreeing with your opinions or the way you do things is not necessarily bullying.

EDIT: Aww, ninja'd by Nerv.
Last edited by Ardchoille on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ideological Bulwark #35
The more scandalous charges were suppressed; the vicar of Christ was accused only of piracy, rape, sodomy, murder and incest. -- Edward Gibbon on the schismatic Pope John XXIII (1410–1415).


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Borkmaster, Eahland, Eieryn, Eternal Imperium of Aetheris, Felid Robloxia, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Greater Britannian Realm, Honeymoon Avenue, Ifreann, Ineva, Kshemarashtram, Maraganta, Natkr, Nilokeras, Outer Armatonisdaristan, Port Carverton, Shrillland, Stellar Colonies, Storn, Valrifell, Washington Resistance Army, Window Land, Yorsa II

Advertisement

Remove ads