NATION

PASSWORD

What crimes was Usama guilty of?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Meldaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Mon May 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Caninope wrote:
Meldaria wrote:They edited the bounty accordingly on the poster, so why can't they edit the crimes? The bounty was originally placed at 5 million. After 9/11 they raised it to 25 million, and they mention the APA and the ATA offering an additional 2 million.

You'll also notice that the poster was redrawn in November of 2001. There's been more evidence come to light since then about the 9/11 attacks.

No rebuttal in that statement what-so-ever...
The Aryan Nationalist Party of Meldaria
Fascist Imperialist Union
All my comrades join me here today!
Extended Factbook
Democracy has failed. Return to the fascist ways!
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Kinhaven
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinhaven » Mon May 02, 2011 10:06 pm

greed and death wrote:
Kinhaven wrote:
They actually found out that wasn't his wife and he wasn't using her as a human shield... Not to say he hasn't done other horrible things, but that one doesn't really hold up.

Random concubine and using her as a hostage.

lol, ok, perhaps

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Mon May 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Caninope wrote:
Meldaria wrote:"(Usama) is left-handed and walks with a cane."

-FBI

"Confession" Video

Does everything with his right hand.

Denial of Involvement

The fact that this is come from an seemingly not well respected site (it disagrees with every expert who's studied the attack on 9/11), the fact that Osama is blaming the Jews or the US should tip you off that something's not quite right.

Edit: At no point does your video show that he was right handed. At several points, Osama points and waves his left hand around. The biggest argument I could see being made for him being right handed was him picking up a glass of water with his right hand.

How many left handed people do you know who eat and drink with their right hands? Assuming you're right-handed, do you hold a fork with your left hand?
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Eirikur
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eirikur » Mon May 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Regardless of whether or not he was responsible directly or indirectly for the 9/11 terrorist attacks, he is confirmed dead. We could debate this to hell and back, but at the end of the day, the man is dead.

I find it funny that in order to avenge the deaths of 2976 victims in 9/11 (2740 of which were Americans), we have sent 5885 troops to their deaths. And please, don't try to tell me that our goal was to 'eradicate terrorism'. That may have been the case, but we all knew that we were going in to kill bin Laden.
VV Awesomeness VV
Johz wrote:The real answer is that Donald Trump is currently masquerading as the whole of the far-right. Sarah Palin? That's Trump in drag. Dick Cheney? That's him after the make-up artists are done with him. The Tea Party followers? That's his family, moving around a lot and changing wigs rapidly.

Tekania wrote:You know who else used statistics? The Nazi's...

If God wanted America to use the Metric system, Jesus would have had 10 apostles instead of 12.

Gun Manufacturers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Mon May 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Meldaria wrote:
Caninope wrote:The fact that this is come from an seemingly not well respected site (it disagrees with every expert who's studied the attack on 9/11), the fact that Osama is blaming the Jews or the US should tip you off that something's not quite right.

Edit: At no point does your video show that he was right handed. At several points, Osama points and waves his left hand around. The biggest argument I could see being made for him being right handed was him picking up a glass of water with his right hand.

How many left handed people do you know who eat and drink with their right hands? Assuming you're right-handed, do you hold a fork with your left hand?

I'm left handed, and switch between my left and right hands when I eat and drink. I also bat right handed when playing baseball, as well as golf right handed.
Gun control is like trying to solve drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to own cars.

Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...

Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo

Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.

Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Mon May 02, 2011 10:13 pm

MEET THE FAKE BIN LADEN

A team from the Lausanne-based Dalle Molle Institute for Perceptual Artificial Intelligence, Idiap, said it was 95% certain the tape does not feature the voice of the al-Qaeda leader. President Bush has tricked you into looking for an 'ENEMY' behind 911, not 'WHO' perpetrated the crime. It is the grand Illusion, the ultimate Bait-N-Switch ...The Royal Scam. Mass murderers go un-investigated, while President Bush has us fighting 'The Enemy'. Video Release 2007 BBC ARTICLE

Meet the Fake Bin Laden, the one in the 911 'confession' video. Whomever perpetrated the hoax of connecting Bin Laden, got away with murder, and pulled off the biggest heist in history. 68 Billion in gold and gained a stranglehold on the American Public allowing the biggest government-to-corporate give-away in the history of the planet.
(Records show 68 Billion in Gold, they recovered 00 Million, Net 67.8 Billion)

The black beard -- the pattern of graying hairs of a man's beard is as distinctive as a finger print and extremely difficult to approximate. No leader whose men have a fixed image of him, is going to die his hair like a vain woman. The picture of bin Laden (apart from the beard) is too close to the old example. And no one in the media discusses whether this is the real bin Laden or not -- the merely discuss whether this hair dye or a
false beard. But why do they provide this photo next to another picture from exactly the same angle with exactly the same hair. Look at the pictures of Abraham Lincoln month after month during the Civil War and not
how much he changes from picture to picture. This bin Laden is only slightly different in mouth and in beard coloring, the rest exactly the same. I say the new picture -- the new video -- was made by searching for
faces that most closely matched the contours of the bin Laden in the old photograph -- then they build nose and brow and changed hairline to match the original -- but they erred in matching too closely (except in the
beard which they deemed impossible to convincingly duplicate and so they made bin Laden a Clairol brunette.
Like the earlier bin Laden video, where bin Laden's nose is too short, his face to round with too much convexity (fat) and different hair -- an immediately obvious fake -- this new bin Laden tape is also a fake.
And besides, the real bin Laden said he had nothing to do with 9-11. Again
it is impossible that he would contradict himself before his followers.
-Dick Eastman 911Lies Contributor
Bin Laden released a statement days after the attack, saying he had nothing to do with 911.

UPDATE:Attempted Debunk / Dis-Information from: http://www.muckrakerreport.com:80/id372.html

Below is ONE frame they try to say proves this really is Bin laden (excuse the laughter)
every attempt was made to make it look like bin laden, there may have been some minute doctoring (other than the obvious exposure levels trying to 'tweak' a desired effect)

The Fake bin Laden Video Tape
YOU ARE LOOKING AT A US GOVERNMENT LIE POST A COMMENT

It is preposterous to suggest this videotape could be authentic, but lets have a look.
which is the odd man out? Meet the Fake Bin Laden...

The 'Bin' from the 911 'confession' video is 'E'
In the video Osama 'E' appears to write notes with his right hand, yet the FBI's description of Osama indicates he is left-handed. Osama 'E' wears a ring on his right hand which does not appear on other confirmed photos of Osama (e.g. Osama 'B'). Another man is seen wearing a large gold ring in the video. Since the wearing of gold rings is forbidden by Islam it shows neither he nor Osama 'E' has any devotion to this faith.

Between the nose and the cheeks it is clear that this man is NOT Bin Laden.
Not only do the real Osama and the "lucky find" Osama look totally different, they also write with different hands and have different faiths and priorities.
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Mon May 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Gun Manufacturers wrote:
Meldaria wrote:How many left handed people do you know who eat and drink with their right hands? Assuming you're right-handed, do you hold a fork with your left hand?

I'm left handed, and switch between my left and right hands when I eat and drink. I also bat right handed when playing baseball, as well as golf right handed.

You're ambidextrous, not left-handed.
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Mon May 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Why is it ridiculous to speculate Israeli involvement in the 9/11 attacks?
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Caninope
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Caninope » Mon May 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Kinhaven wrote:
Hegstoria wrote:He funded a multinational organization which was directly linked with acts of terrorism, and operated terror training camps throughout the globe. That good enough for you, or do you want me to mention that one time he kicked a puppy?

And actually... the US supported, funded, armed, and even egged on his organization to fight against the Soviet Union using the members' religious beliefs and telling them to fight off the Soviets because they were "infidels." After the Soviet Union collapsed, the organization kept going, fighting the other "infidels." So in a way, we created this group, or at least stirred it up and gave it power, not Osama bin Laden.

We didn't fund foreign fighters, like Bin Laden's rebels.
I'm the Pope
Secretly CIA interns stomping out negative views of the US
Türkçe öğreniyorum ama zorluk var.
Winner, Silver Medal for Debating
Co-Winner, Bronze Medal for Posting
Co-Winner, Zooke Goodwill Award

Agritum wrote:Arg, Caninope is Captain America under disguise. Everyone knows it.
Frisivisia wrote:
Me wrote:Just don't. It'll get you a whole lot further in life if you come to realize you're not the smartest guy in the room, even if you probably are.

Because Caninope may be in that room with you.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Thankfully, we have you and EM to guide us to wisdom and truth, holy one. :p
Norstal wrote:What I am saying of course is that we should clone Caninope.

Seangoli
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Seangoli » Mon May 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Meldaria wrote:Why is it ridiculous to speculate Israeli involvement in the 9/11 attacks?

Because there is absolutely no evidence, motive, or purpose to such?

As in, it's an absolutely baseless assertion.

Geniasis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 pm

EDIT: Nevermind this post.
Last edited by Geniasis on Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.

DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.

Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

Caninope
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Caninope » Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Meldaria wrote:
Caninope wrote:The fact that this is come from an seemingly not well respected site (it disagrees with every expert who's studied the attack on 9/11), the fact that Osama is blaming the Jews or the US should tip you off that something's not quite right.

Sometimes I do. I actually prefer to keep my drink on my left side.

I generally drink with my left hand (like Osama did with his weak hand in his case, the right), eat with my right, and point with both (which is something Osama did).
I'm the Pope

Agritum wrote:Arg, Caninope is Captain America under disguise. Everyone knows it.
Frisivisia wrote:
Me wrote:Just don't. It'll get you a whole lot further in life if you come to realize you're not the smartest guy in the room, even if you probably are.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Thankfully, we have you and EM to guide us to wisdom and truth, holy one. :p

Geniasis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Meldaria wrote:How many left handed people do you know who eat and drink with their right hands? Assuming you're right-handed, do you hold a fork with your left hand?

I often drink with my right hand. Fun thing about being left-handed, it doesn't actually mean that everything I do is with my left hand.

Weird, I know.

I know what its called, relax

You relax, you're a prick.

You know, flaming is against the rules here.
Last edited by Geniasis on Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Myrensis wrote:I say turn it into a brothel, that way Muslims and Christians can be offended together.

DaWoad wrote:nah, she only fought because, as everyone knows, the brits can't make a decent purse to save their lives and she had a VERY important shopping trip coming up!

Reichskommissariat ost wrote:Women are as good as men , I dont know why they constantly whine about things.

Euronion wrote:because how dare me ever ever try to demand rights for myself, right men, we should just lie down and let the women trample over us, let them take awa our rights, our right to vote will be next just don't say I didn't warn ou

Caninope
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Caninope » Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Meldaria wrote:Why is it ridiculous to speculate Israeli involvement in the 9/11 attacks?

Because it's just speculation without any credible evidence?
I'm the Pope

Frisivisia wrote:

Amn Voss
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Amn Voss » Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Meldaria wrote:
Gun Manufacturers wrote:

I can do fuck all with my left-hand. I'm definitely right-handed, but I can't use a fork unless it's in my left. I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, I'm just saying. It's true.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."
INTP:
67-75-75-33
E L/R: 8.25 | S L/A: -2.10
MC: 40.3,-34 (New Progressive)

Caninope
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Caninope » Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Meldaria wrote:
Caninope wrote:You'll also notice that the poster was redrawn in November of 2001. There's been more evidence come to light since then about the 9/11 attacks.

No rebuttal in that statement what-so-ever...

You said that something contradicted a statement which was made later.
I'm the Pope

Frisivisia wrote:

Gun Manufacturers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Mon May 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Meldaria wrote:
Gun Manufacturers wrote:

Um, no. I can't write with my right hand, I can't throw with my right hand, I can't use a hammer with my right hand, etc. I can't bat left handed and can't golf left handed. I'm definitely not ambidextrous, my left is my dominant hand.
Gun control is like trying to solve drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to own cars.

Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...

Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo

Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.

Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

Kinhaven
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinhaven » Mon May 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Caninope wrote:
Kinhaven wrote:

And actually... the US supported, funded, armed, and even egged on his organization to fight against the Soviet Union using the members' religious beliefs and telling them to fight off the Soviets because they were "infidels." After the Soviet Union collapsed, the organization kept going, fighting the other "infidels." So in a way, we created this group, or at least stirred it up and gave it power, not Osama bin Laden.

We didn't fund foreign fighters, like Bin Laden's rebels.

Um, yes we did. Do a little research. Learn your history. It's good for you.

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Mon May 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Caninope wrote:
Meldaria wrote:No rebuttal in that statement what-so-ever...

You said that something contradicted a statement which was made later.

Doesn't change the fact that the crimes were not updated while the reward was, he was called a suspect in one statement, and a mastermind in the other. The FBI is contradicting itself.

As for Israel, their motive is clear, to maintain control over Palestine. They could easily have hired people to hi-jack the planes, framed Al Qaeda, boom the US comes and takes care of their enemies trying to liberation Palestine from genocide and oppression.
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Mon May 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Kinhaven wrote:
Caninope wrote:We didn't fund foreign fighters, like Bin Laden's rebels.

Also funded Fulgencio Bautista's and Saddam Hussein's military coup d'etats.
Last edited by Meldaria on Mon May 02, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Caninope
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Caninope » Mon May 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Meldaria wrote:*snip*

That whole post is based on copypasta which is centered around something the study doesn't even say.
I'm the Pope

Frisivisia wrote:

Geniasis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Geniasis » Mon May 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Meldaria wrote:Doesn't change the fact that the crimes were not updated while the reward was, he was called a suspect in one statement, and a mastermind in the other. The FBI is contradicting itself.

As for Israel, their motive is clear, to maintain control over Palestine. They could easily have hired people to hi-jack the planes, framed Al Qaeda, boom the US comes and takes care of their enemies trying to liberation Palestine from genocide and oppression.

And is there any evidence that Israel was involved?

Seangoli
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Seangoli » Mon May 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Meldaria wrote:
Caninope wrote:You said that something contradicted a statement which was made later.

Doesn't change the fact that the crimes were not updated while the reward was, he was called a suspect in one statement, and a mastermind in the other. The FBI is contradicting itself.

Al-Queda has fuck all to do with Palestine last time I checked.

Muslims aren't a hive-mind. There are many factions with many very different, often conflicting, goals. And this is a stretch, to say the least. We could say that Mexico did to create stricter borders so their people wouldn't leave as easily under such lunacy.
Last edited by Seangoli on Mon May 02, 2011 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kinhaven
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinhaven » Mon May 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Meldaria wrote:
Kinhaven wrote:

Also funded Fulgencio Bautista's and Saddam Hussein's military coup d'etats.

Yessir we did. And we supported the coup that overthrew democratically elected President Allende of Chile and replaced him with Pinochet, a terrible dictator.

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Mon May 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Well he was technically an illegal combatant. Though I don't think that caries any specific punishment.
Fact Book.
Helpful hints on combat vehicle terminology.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General