NATION

PASSWORD

Anal and Oral Sex

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saint Clair Island
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Anal and Oral Sex

Postby Saint Clair Island » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Kusatsu wrote:
Parthenon wrote:My god. You are an endangered species.

Yeah, its sad. Never met anybody quit like me I'm afraid. :(

*waves*
Maurepas wrote:Well, you dont have to consider yourself Human to be a Homo Sapien...

So, I believe you will have a hard time getting on the list, Im afraid, :(

Actually, its not really a species issue. Its sexuality. I am asexual, kinda like heterosexual or bisexual, asexual is also a sexual preference in, uh, partners. I prefer none.

Silly term. You're asexual? You reproduce through mitosis? I'd like to see someone do that once.
Signatures are for losers.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Parthenon wrote:
Heinleinites wrote:
Parthenon wrote:Like in real life, sometimes its a bit faster to slip on out through the backdoor.

You do realize that the point is not to be done as quickly as possible, yeah?

I think it's funny that Wikipedia links to the two were thought necessary, as if someone would be confused as to what was under discussion. Although I suppose if someone were of an excessively literal turn of mind, they might could confuse 'oral sex' with 'talking dirty.'

I have shit to do. I am not going to waste a few hours of my day just rolling around in bed or talking about her feelings when I could be preparing for a presentation at work, studying for class, drinking beer, or hitting on her other sorority sisters. I finish, give her ample time to, then sleep or leave. Its not easy being a publicly traded commodity with a high stock value.

Ever the gentleman, Parth.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Kusatsu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kusatsu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Maurepas wrote:Oh, I gathered as much, I was speaking of your desire to get onto the endangered species list...

Well, ya know, if the legal definition of humans includes anything about sexual gratification or pleasure seeking from sex, then technically I could register myself as a new species, given I have a good enough lawyer.

Hm, sounds pretty good.... *gets out drawing board, starts writing*
Proud Member of the Corporate Fascist Party
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10701&start=0

Kusatsu
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kusatsu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Saint Clair Island wrote:Silly term. You're asexual? You reproduce through mitosis? I'd like to see someone do that once.

http://ninjawords.com/ wrote: asexual
adjective
°Having no distinct sex.
°Without sexual action.
"asexual reproduction"
noun
°A person who lacks interest in or desire for sex.

Mhm, thought so. 8)

Maerngau
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maerngau » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Prusland wrote:is it with ur wife? if its not ur sinning so you shouldnt do either

? How about for us unmarried folk?

I do believe that cheating on a partner is a lowly thing to do.
Half Zandorff
Undersecretary for WA Relations
Grand Duchy of Maerngau
Factbook of the Grand Duchy of Maerngau

Parthenon
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Parthenon » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Parthenon wrote:
Heinleinites wrote:You do realize that the point is not to be done as quickly as possible, yeah?

I think it's funny that Wikipedia links to the two were thought necessary, as if someone would be confused as to what was under discussion. Although I suppose if someone were of an excessively literal turn of mind, they might could confuse 'oral sex' with 'talking dirty.'

I have shit to do. I am not going to waste a few hours of my day just rolling around in bed or talking about her feelings when I could be preparing for a presentation at work, studying for class, drinking beer, or hitting on her other sorority sisters. I finish, give her ample time to, then sleep or leave. Its not easy being a publicly traded commodity with a high stock value.

Ever the gentleman, Parth.

I try.
The Parthenese Confederation
Parthenon
Intergallactic Hell
The Bleeding Roses
West Parthenon
Former GDODAD/Metus Member

Maerngau
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Maerngau » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:58 pm

JarVik wrote:
Anyways, the Anal sex ain't for me, but if others enjoy it the way I do oral/regular sex than I don't really have a grounds to object to it.

I can think of a few medical reasons - oral performed on a woman can increase the performer's incidence of throat cancer. Which is a shame :(
Half Zandorff
Grand Duchy of Maerngau

JarVik
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby JarVik » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Kusatsu wrote:
The way I see it, sex is just a waste of time. Other than offspring, I get absolutely nothing out of it. Plus its a bit discomforting of an experience too.

Sex is one of the best wastes of time, and other than offspring your supposed to get off on it.

Discomforting? Seriously? are you sure your doing it right?

Do get me wrong, Its not like I'm saying you should go full turbo slut or manwhore but it is a pleasureable activity when your ready for it.
I like pancakes!
In search of SpellCheck
Swims with Leaches!

Minnas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Minnas » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:59 pm

New Central Europe wrote:Why would you do Anal Sex or Oral Sex :shock:

Because people like both.
Take your time to trust in me,
and you will find
Infinity...

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Maerngau wrote:
JarVik wrote:
Anyways, the Anal sex ain't for me, but if others enjoy it the way I do oral/regular sex than I don't really have a grounds to object to it.

I can think of a few medical reasons - oral performed on a woman can increase the performer's incidence of throat cancer. Which is a shame :(

If you're ... no, no, you're doing it wrong. I really do need to ask for a source on that one.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Saint Clair Island
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Clair Island » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Kusatsu wrote:Mhm, thought so. 8)

Wasn't talking dictionary decisions. That's just the image I get when people mention being asexual. "Oh, you are? Do you release spores into the atmosphere, or just bud children off after getting fertilized by bees?"

Maurepas
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Kusatsu wrote:
Maurepas wrote:Oh, I gathered as much, I was speaking of your desire to get onto the endangered species list...

Well, ya know, if the legal definition of humans includes anything about sexual gratification or pleasure seeking from sex, then technically I could register myself as a new species, given I have a good enough lawyer.

Hm, sounds pretty good.... *gets out drawing board, starts writing*

I would say that it would require both Sexuality and Nonsexuality considering that both are a part of Human Nature...

Poliwanacraca
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Poliwanacraca » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 pm

New Central Europe wrote:Why would you do Anal Sex or Oral Sex :shock:

Because they are enjoyable.

This has been another edition of Simple Answers to Stupid Questions.

Court Guards wrote:Come on people, this is the wrong topic for this game, this is disgusting to why would you post such things.

General
For discussion and debate about anything.

Question answered?
"You know...I've just realized that "Poliwanacraca" is, when rendered in Arabic, an anagram for "Bom-chica-wohw-waaaow", the famous "sexy riff" that was born in the 70's and will live forever..." - Hammurab
----
"Extortion is such a nasty word.
I much prefer 'magnolia'. 'Magnolia' is a much nicer word." - Saint Clair Island

----
"Go forth my snarky diaper babies, and CONQUER!" - Neo Art

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Grave_n_idle wrote:
UnhealthyTruthseeker wrote:Because it makes baby Jesus cry.

I don't think you're supposed to do those things to baby Jesus. :(

Well, other than the crying he's never complained...
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Maerngau
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Maerngau » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Tiesabre wrote:Because anal and oral feel sooooo good. Take it from me.

No, really, take it from me...

:rofl:
Half Zandorff
Grand Duchy of Maerngau

JarVik
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby JarVik » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Maerngau wrote:
JarVik wrote:

Really? I can get cancer from going down on a women? I didn't know that. How come?
I like pancakes!
In search of SpellCheck
Swims with Leaches!

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Can I just take the latter from you, and give you the former?
Married to Koshka
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Kusatsu
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kusatsu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 pm

JarVik wrote:
Kusatsu wrote:
The way I see it, sex is just a waste of time. Other than offspring, I get absolutely nothing out of it. Plus its a bit discomforting of an experience too.

Sex is one of the best wastes of time, and other than offspring your supposed to get off on it.

Do get me wrong, Its not like I'm saying you should go full turbo slut or manwhore but it is a pleasureable activity when your ready for it.

Well of course it is a waste of time, hell, using the Nation States forums right now is a waste of time. However, being that these forums are entertaining to me, I don't see it as a waste of time. I get something out of it, and that is entertainment.

I simply don't understand why people like sex, and gave up on figuring it out ages ago.

Tiesabre
Ambassador

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiesabre » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Maerngau wrote:

:rofl:

8)
Psycho Baby: I find atheists who disparage others for believing are not any better than theists who try to shove it down others' throats.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.26
Miss. Vivian Smith, Foreign Affairs-in-Chief and WA Ambassador

Tiesabre
Ambassador

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiesabre » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Dyakovo wrote:

Can I just take the latter from you, and give you the former?

Sounds like a deal to me.
Psycho Baby: I find atheists who disparage others for believing are not any better than theists who try to shove it down others' throats.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.26
Miss. Vivian Smith, Foreign Affairs-in-Chief and WA Ambassador

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Maerngau wrote:
JarVik wrote:

Source?
Not that I think you can come up with one...
Married to Koshka

Smunkeeville
Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Smunkeeville » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 pm

JarVik wrote: How come?

Her cum.

I assume.
"I like vacuuming, I find it cathartic. It's like I imagine all the people who tick me off being little pieces of lint and I'm sucking them up a tube into a vortex of terror, it's a healthy way to deal with my frustrations." - Smunkling, aged 8

Saint Clair Island
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Clair Island » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:05 pm

JarVik wrote:
Kusatsu wrote:

I, personally, find the whole thing pretty disgusting. (At least, the reaction I have towards sex is approximately the same as the reaction I have to images of people's eyes getting gouged out.) People always tell me it's supposed to be beautiful or enjoyable, but I just can't see that. Moreover, arousal seriously bothers me -- I know it's a natural physical reaction, which doesn't require me to engage in ... activities I dislike, but it's a natural physical reaction I'd rather get rid of (much like, say, pooping).

Again though, if they want it -- more power to them.

Maerngau
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Maerngau » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 pm

JarVik wrote:
Maerngau wrote:
JarVik wrote:

Really? I can get cancer from going down on a women? I didn't know that. How come?

Let's see. . .
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/ ... ancer-rise

uly 29, 2009 - Changing sexual practices have led to a dramatic rise in throat cancer in the United States over the past two decades, and experts say they fear an epidemic of the disease.

The comments were made Wednesday at a news conference held by the American Association for Cancer Research to discuss research into the role of the sexually transmitted human papilloma virus ( HPV) in head and neck cancer.

Increasing rates of HPV infection, spread through oral sex, is largely driving the rapid rise in oropharyngeal cancers, which include tumors of the throat, tonsils, and base of the tongue, said Scott Lippman, MD, who chairs the thoracic department at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Studies of oropharyngeal tumor tissue stored 20 years ago show that only around 20% are HPV positive, Lippman said. Today it is estimated that 60% of patients are infected with the virus.

“The percentage of oropharyngeal cancers that are HPV positive is much higher now than it was 20 years ago,” he said. “This is a real trend, and that is why there is concern of an epidemic given that fact that oropharyngeal cancer is increasing at an alarming rate.”
Changing Face of Throat Cancer

Smoking and alcohol abuse were once considered the only major risk factors for these cancers, but this is no longer the case.

American Cancer Society Chief Medical Officer Otis Brawley, MD, said as many as half of the oropharyngeal cancers diagnosed today appear to be caused by HPV infection.

“Changing sexual practices over the last 20 years, especially as they relate to oral sex, are increasing the rate of head and neck cancers and may be increasing the rates of other cancers as well,” he said.

He added that there is some evidence that oral HPV infection is also a risk factor for a type of cancer of the esophagus.

“The paradigm is changing,” Lippman said. “The types of patients we are seeing now with oropharyngeal cancers are not the patients we have classically seen who were older, smokers, and have lots of other problems. These are young people, executives, a whole different population.”
Oral Sex Not Safe Sex

The experts agreed that it is critical for the public to understand that oral sex doesn’t equal safe sex.

The message was unofficially promoted in the early days of the HIV epidemic and it is still widely believed by many, especially teens.

Studies suggest that teens are often unaware of the risks associated with unprotected oral sex, including the transmission of HPV, chlamydia, and gonorrhea.

“There is a huge public health message here,” Brawley said.

Believe me, I'm disappointed too :( I'm glad this topic, uh, came up though so more people know about the risks.
Half Zandorff
Grand Duchy of Maerngau

Kusatsu
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kusatsu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Saint Clair Island wrote:
Kusatsu wrote:Mhm, thought so. 8)

Wasn't talking dictionary decisions. That's just the image I get when people mention being asexual. "Oh, you are? Do you release spores into the atmosphere, or just bud children off after getting fertilized by bees?"

Well fine, give me the word you would use for me and I'll start referring to myself as that instead. :p

Maurepas wrote:I would say that it would require both Sexuality and Nonsexuality considering that both are a part of Human Nature...

I'm no expert on human nature, oftentimes I pretend no such thing exists because I lack some of the essential components of it (ie: sexual desire). But meh, I don't need to fight to be recognized as a new species... yet.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General