NATION

PASSWORD

the issue-haters club

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Snowtop city
Secretary

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Snowtop city » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Not EVERY muslim is a terrorist. Racists.

Pingleeia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pingleeia » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Snowtop city wrote:Not EVERY muslim is a terrorist. Racists.

And not every terrorist is a muslim.

The Great People's Revolutionary Republic of Nantai
|| 男体山の大人民革命共和国 ||
Nantaisan No Dai Jinmin Kakumei Kyōwa-koku
Motto: The Great Pearl of the Northlands
Capital: Atarashii
Demonym: Tai'an

Voltronica
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:39 pm

The concept is justified because of the notion of potential action. Most people who are heavily involved with religion are part of the poor in the world. Most terrorist generally come from the poor societies in the world.
I am a bit of a pervert so get over it...or under it whichever you prefer ;)
[unclaimed space]
Serial RPist since Aug 2009!!
| Music Culture of Voltronica | FanT FB (UC)|
Phishing with worms is fun! I caught a catphish.
Quoets

Eisen Reich
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Reich » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:41 pm

No. most of them are but there are groups of christians who pull off terrorist acts. the IRA is a group that has killed many civilians in northern ireland in order to free themselves fro the brits. i believe in the cause but not the methods. other then that i cant think of any others. terrorists are muslims muslims arnt terrorists

Eisen Reich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Reich » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Voltronica wrote:

The concept is justified because of the notion of potential action. Most people who are heavily involved with religion are part of the poor in the world. Most terrorist generally come from the poor societies in the world.

the poor are the tools through wich the wicked gain power. Hitler,Stallin,Bin Laden,Mousolini, and every other dictator who ever lived

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Absolutely not! Thats like saying all gays are goin to hell.
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Eisen Reich wrote:
Voltronica wrote:The concept is justified because of the notion of potential action. Most people who are heavily involved with religion are part of the poor in the world. Most terrorist generally come from the poor societies in the world.

the poor are the tools through wich the wicked gain power. Hitler,Stallin,Bin Laden,Mousolini, and every other dictator who ever lived

what about Caesar?
it is my firm belief that I should never have to justify my beliefs.

Eisen Reich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Reich » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Shnercropolis wrote:
Seperates wrote:All opinions should be grounded in fact. Otherwise they should not be made, unless in jest.

then how do you explain the Tea Party?

shut up about the tea party. they are hard working people who want the government to stop bossing them around and forcing on them things they dont want or need. Just Cause Palin is an idiot does not make them idiots

Eisen Reich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Reich » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Shnercropolis wrote:
Eisen Reich wrote:the poor are the tools through wich the wicked gain power. Hitler,Stallin,Bin Laden,Mousolini, and every other dictator who ever lived

what about Caesar?

he forced himself into power but only kept it because he spent money and made promises to the poor. if he hadnt had their support then he would have been killed or dethroned much sooner

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Eisen Reich wrote:
Shnercropolis wrote:then how do you explain the Tea Party?

shut up about the tea party. they are hard working people who want the government to stop bossing them around and forcing on them things they dont want or need. Just Cause Palin is an idiot does not make them idiots

[sarcasm]I'm not into the whole "nation" thing anyway.[/sarcasm]
it is my firm belief that I should never have to justify my beliefs.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Undirected threads makes me sad.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General