NATION

PASSWORD

Are you Bisexual or Gay?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

are you bi or gay

bisexual
253
25%
gay
145
14%
lesbian
42
4%
hetero
491
48%
No Idea!
95
9%
 
Total votes : 1026

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Deppreeve wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote: :hug:


:hug: You naughty thing, you. I shall I have to give you a spanking.

But I don't like kinky stuff. :(
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Herrebrugh
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15158
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Herrebrugh » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Herrebrugh wrote:
Houston: we've got a problem. Apparently 136 is flying without a sarcasm indicator. :lol2:

Usually the >:( smiley expresses anger if not accompanied by an obvious display of sarcasm.


Well, I don't ever post with smilies if I'm angry. But ok, note-to-self I guess.
Geteekendt, Jozef III, bij den gratiën Godts, Koningh der Herrebrugheylanden ende Prins van Rheda
Unterzeichnet, Joſeph III., von Gottes Gnaden König der Herrenbrückinſeln und Prinz von Rheda

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------Factbook------------------------------------
-------------Kingdom of the---------------------Herrebrugh Iſlands----------

User avatar
Max Headroom Incident
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jun 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Max Headroom Incident » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Just because it's natural, doesn't make it wrong.

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:Heterosexuals at least procreate the species. I can understand the innate drive to keep a person's genetic line going. Homosexuals use coitus for selfish and confusing reasons.

'Selfish' and 'Confusing' are concepts that vary from person to person. People procreating, when there are millions of starving orphans that could use a home is selfish and confusing.

Humanity's continued propogation, at the expense of the planet and all the life on it is selfish and confusing. If all people refused to procreate in any way, they would at least be helping to bring a balance back to the world.
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 102407
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:Just because it's natural, doesn't make it wrong.

Why is it wrong? You aren't going to bring Yahweh into this, are you, or his fanboys? That would be so boring and predictable.
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:Just because it's natural, doesn't make it wrong.

Then don't do it. Don't fuck people of the same sex. Just do people a favour and don't complain about people doing it.
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Max Headroom Incident
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jun 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Max Headroom Incident » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Don't swear. It cheapens your argument.

User avatar
Deppreeve
Envoy
 
Posts: 225
Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Deppreeve » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Deppreeve wrote:
:hug: You naughty thing, you. I shall I have to give you a spanking.

But I don't like kinky stuff. :(


But I thought that it might get my libido going again? :p

But seriously, me neither. Never fully understood it myself, but oh well, each to their own.

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 54506
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:57 pm

The Nuclear Fist wrote:
Max Headroom Incident wrote:Just because it's natural, doesn't make it wrong.

Then don't do it. Don't fuck people of the same sex. Just do people a favour and don't complain about people doing it.


People who complain about other people doing it are just jealous :p
Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Heaven is other people
Behind the invisible hand of the market hides the iron fist of the state.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain
Silent is an anagram of listen.
Male. Please address me as 'he'.
Blaat - all fluff, all action
This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Herrebrugh
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15158
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Herrebrugh » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Deppreeve wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:But I don't like kinky stuff. :(


But I thought that it might get my libido going again? :p

But seriously, me neither. Never fully understood it myself, but oh well, each to their own.


I'm not really a fan of it either. Kinks usually scare the crap out of me.
Geteekendt, Jozef III, bij den gratiën Godts, Koningh der Herrebrugheylanden ende Prins van Rheda
Unterzeichnet, Joſeph III., von Gottes Gnaden König der Herrenbrückinſeln und Prinz von Rheda

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------Factbook------------------------------------
-------------Kingdom of the---------------------Herrebrugh Iſlands----------

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:Don't swear. It cheapens your argument.

Don't bring up profanity as an arbitrary way to take prying eyes away from your lack of logical reasoning and argument. It shows your lack of logical reasoning and lack of a credible argument.
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Bottle
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14985
Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:Don't swear. It cheapens your argument.

Considering how much more valuable their arguments are than yours, you might not want to discourage this.
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

User avatar
Max Headroom Incident
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jun 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Max Headroom Incident » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:03 pm

My argument is very credible. What I don't find logical or credible is all the negativity and hatred shown towards asexuality. Why must I be ashamed of my views? This is very hypocritical seeing as homosexuals bemoan how they are bullied and harassed. Empathy, it works both ways.

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:My argument is very credible. What I don't find logical or credible is all the negativity and hatred shown towards asexuality. Why must I be ashamed of my views? This is very hypocritical seeing as homosexuals bemoan how they are bullied and harassed. Empathy, it works both ways.

Welcome to NS. No one's lifechoices are sacred here.

Besides, I doubt many people honestly care. Asexuality is generally made fun of because it goes outside of the cultural norm of wanting sex. It defies the animalistic centres of the human brain that crave fornication and the blood of our enemies. Therefor, a lot of people don't understand it. Personally, I don't care. If you want to be celibate, great. Just don't think it makes you better than other people.
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Deppreeve
Envoy
 
Posts: 225
Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Deppreeve » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:My argument is very credible. What I don't find logical or credible is all the negativity and hatred shown towards asexuality. Why must I be ashamed of my views? This is very hypocritical seeing as homosexuals bemoan how they are bullied and harassed. Empathy, it works both ways.


Negativity and hatred shown toward celebacy/asexuality? I haven't seen any and I've never been treated that way for it. It must be your attitude to everybody else that causes it.

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41460
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:My argument is very credible. What I don't find logical or credible is all the negativity and hatred shown towards asexuality. Why must I be ashamed of my views? This is very hypocritical seeing as homosexuals bemoan how they are bullied and harassed. Empathy, it works both ways.

Irony: this one is full of it. If I can eat this post, my anemia would be cured.
Last edited by Norstal on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Bottle
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14985
Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:My argument is very credible. What I don't find logical or credible is all the negativity and hatred shown towards asexuality. Why must I be ashamed of my views? This is very hypocritical seeing as homosexuals bemoan how they are bullied and harassed. Empathy, it works both ways.

If you are unable to experience criticism of your views without feeling ashamed, then get off the internet.
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 102407
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:My argument is very credible. What I don't find logical or credible is all the negativity and hatred shown towards asexuality. Why must I be ashamed of my views? This is very hypocritical seeing as homosexuals bemoan how they are bullied and harassed. Empathy, it works both ways.

Had you said, "I'm asexual, I don't care for the physical aspects of sex," I doubt we would have said much, if anything. What you did, however, was condemn heterosexual sex as disgusting, homosexual sex as disgusting and immoral, and homosexuals as sex-crazed animals. What did you think would happen?
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Max Headroom Incident
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jun 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Max Headroom Incident » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:07 pm

This is no longer funny. You people are really fucking stupid.

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Max Headroom Incident wrote:My argument is very credible. What I don't find logical or credible is all the negativity and hatred shown towards asexuality. Why must I be ashamed of my views? This is very hypocritical seeing as homosexuals bemoan how they are bullied and harassed. Empathy, it works both ways.

Had you said, "I'm asexual, I don't care for the physical aspects of sex," I doubt we would have said much, if anything. What you did, however, was condemn heterosexual sex as disgusting, homosexual sex as disgusting and immoral, and homosexuals as sex-crazed animals. What did you think would happen?

For one of us to offer him a blowjob?
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Marsholm
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Dec 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsholm » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Had you said, "I'm asexual, I don't care for the physical aspects of sex," I doubt we would have said much, if anything. What you did, however, was condemn heterosexual sex as disgusting, homosexual sex as disgusting and immoral, and homosexuals as sex-crazed animals. What did you think would happen?

For one of us to offer him a blowjob?


Call it!
Erebos Janmaren

Courage. Resolve. Unity. Order. Ruthlessness.


Lord Sir Erebos Janmaren-Dion

Proud and Devoted Son of Heras Savaer Dion and Jacien Dion

Proud Father of Chevalier

Minister of Internal Affairs of Unknown

Knight Ordinary of the Order of the Quill of Albion

Lord of Something

Owner of a Wheelie Office Chair with an Ejector-Seat

The Beer Fairy

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 102407
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Had you said, "I'm asexual, I don't care for the physical aspects of sex," I doubt we would have said much, if anything. What you did, however, was condemn heterosexual sex as disgusting, homosexual sex as disgusting and immoral, and homosexuals as sex-crazed animals. What did you think would happen?

For one of us to offer him a blowjob?

Heh. I doubt that.
Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Norstal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41460
Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:This is no longer funny. You people are really fucking stupid.

Irony: this one has even more. Not only would it cure my anemia, but it will give me iron poisoning.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★


New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.


IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10


NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.



Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

User avatar
Deppreeve
Envoy
 
Posts: 225
Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Deppreeve » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Had you said, "I'm asexual, I don't care for the physical aspects of sex," I doubt we would have said much, if anything. What you did, however, was condemn heterosexual sex as disgusting, homosexual sex as disgusting and immoral, and homosexuals as sex-crazed animals. What did you think would happen?

For one of us to offer him a blowjob?


:rofl:

User avatar
Zeppy
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10112
Founded: Oct 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeppy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Max Headroom Incident wrote:This is no longer funny. You people are really fucking stupid.

u sooo kute.

omg s0oo0oo kute.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arcanda, Bears Armed, Emulation White, Fartsniffage, Google [Bot], Gormwood, Grinning Dragon, Hurdergaryp, Ifreann, Lower Nubia, Nakena, Necroghastia, Ors Might, Pacomia, Salcukis, The Corean Peninsula, The COT Corporation, Valrifell, Vanahenczia, Winian Islands, XY Inc

Advertisement

Remove ads