NATION

PASSWORD

who likes Israeli chicks ???

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:01 am

Retoa wrote:This will turn into a politicl debate, won't it? :p

If you pick girls due to their nationality, then you have deep-seated political loyalties. So... yeah, inevitably.

Lordieth
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lordieth » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:01 am

Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:> :meh: mfw I see this thread.

I'm rather indifferent. I like people for their personality, not ethnicity.

Sense this does make ^_^
There was a signature here. It's gone now.

Retoa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Retoa » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 am

Anemos Major wrote:

If you pick girls due to their nationality, then you have deep-seated political loyalties. So... yeah, inevitably.

Not neccesaritly, you could just find girls of a certain ethnicity attractive.
Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.87

The European Jews
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The European Jews » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 am

sadly it will :( cant talk about anything about jews on here or here comes the 4 hate telegrams all ready :palm:

Akkadian Empire (Ancient)
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Akkadian Empire (Ancient) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:04 am

Bar Rafaeli is just about the only Israeli chick I dig (me being palestinian and all lol) However, I don't have a deep seeded hatred for Israeli's like much of my bretheren.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 am

My father was once married to a Isreali woman, who's father was supposed to be a high ranking officer in the IDF (according to my father). She was batshit crazy, going as far as threatening my mother with a gun, and she got deported back to the place she came from. Good for her.

As for the question you asked: Nope, I don't like Israeli chicks. Hell, I don't even like chicks.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:12 am

Absolutely. All they need is BDU pants, tank top, rifle and boots and I'm there.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Industrial Septagon
Attaché

Founded: Jan 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial Septagon » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:13 am

-Do you like Israeli chicks?
Thats the most retarded question on NS forums I have seen in my brief stay here. I do not like people by what country they are in, but by how they act and behave.

The European Jews
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The European Jews » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:13 am

Grittonia wrote:My father was once married to a Isreali woman, who's father was supposed to be a high ranking officer in the IDF (according to my father). She was batshit crazy, going as far as threatening my mother with a gun, and she got deported back to the place she came from. Good for her.

As for the question you asked: Nope, I don't like Israeli chicks. Hell, I don't even like chicks.

well who does ;)

The European Jews
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The European Jews » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 am

Industrial Septagon wrote:-Do you like Israeli chicks?
Thats the most retarded question on NS forums I have seen in my brief stay here. I do not like people by what country they are in, but by how they act and behave.

well I have seen allot of people who like the girl in my countrys army I just wanted to know

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 am

As ever, if you want to debate a topic, provide some information in your OP as well as some commentary, including your own opinion and justifications.

Shaoyuan wrote:Racist murderers totally turn me on.

The European Jews wrote:
Shaoyuan wrote:Racist murderers totally turn me on.

oh im not talking about the Palestinians

Both of you should know better.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General