NATION

PASSWORD

Kim Jong-il's OFFICIAL Views on NSG

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Kalasion wrote:Well, you have to be compensating for SOMETHING when you claim yourself to be an ultimate being who knows all and threatens the world with your nuclear ... arsenal.

Well, sir, I am compensating for the loss of the ROK.

Well played fearless leader.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:04 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Syvorji wrote:

Well played fearless leader.

He ain't a leader.
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

Xarithis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarithis » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Yes, this is the Dear Leader of North Korea speaking. Today, I am here to show you what my views are on NSG.

My view on NSG is that there are a lot of differences in ideology. However, everyone who claims to be of a different ideology knew they truly support Kim il-Sung, myself, and the Juche philosophy. I knew it from experience, when I began developing that sense of knowing their true ideology, I assumed everybody on NSG supports the Juche idea. While many will say they do not, I can now proudly reveal to you that, yes, everyone on NSG knows that they support Juche, and my ideas. They support North Korea, and worship Kim il-Sung 5 times per day, as well as myself, 3.5 times per day. They really enjoy my ideology, they know everything about it, and when I see it, I know Juche is the best idea that mankind has ever invented, and it shows right here on NSG. People have praised it, Juche is really important and they knew that there is no God except Kim il-Sung and I (Kim Jong-il) is their prophet. Without him, we would be all... ...statues.

Since I know everybody could easily be loyal to Juche on NSG, I revealed myself in 2009 as Iraqialand and since then, I built up to proving that I am the true Kim Jong-il on NSG. Why? They all support Songun and Juche. They all support my opinions, and views, and that I knew it was the right place for me to spill out my legitimate opinions. However, over time, I know one thing that is priceless about NSG. It is the fact that many want to move to North Korea, and live there.

As a result, in conclusion, I hereby declare NS General (NSG) a province of North Korea and everyone who posts on NSG are hereby legal North Korean citizens. Why? Because if there is anyone who truly opposes me, I can always send them to safety, right here on F7, whose only purpose is to function as a "summer camp." So, if you truly support Juche (which, let's face it, everyone does), you are a part of North Korea. So, as a result, I hereby proclaim the Province of NSG-do, or in English, NSG. If you're tired of being annoyed for your opinions, why not support a government on NSG who is going to push for your actual opinions?

Discuss

I am fine with everything except worshiping you and Kim il-Sung. You see, I already worship myself. And I am a jealous god. So that is a no-go.

Otherwise, I look forward to working with you, the WPK, and the glorious Democratic People's Republic. Long live the revolution, and all that jazz.
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Until I stop procrastinating and write a Factbook, here are a few basic facts of Xarithis for reference:

Form of Government: Dictatorship
RP Population: 40,444,305
Economic System: Mixed, Leaning toward State Capitalism

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:43 am

Syvorji wrote:
Kalasion wrote:Well, you have to be compensating for SOMETHING when you claim yourself to be an ultimate being who knows all and threatens the world with your nuclear ... arsenal.

I think I might sig this....
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:46 am

Xarithis wrote:
Syvorji wrote:
Yes, this is the Dear Leader of North Korea speaking. Today, I am here to show you what my views are on NSG.

My view on NSG is that there are a lot of differences in ideology. However, everyone who claims to be of a different ideology knew they truly support Kim il-Sung, myself, and the Juche philosophy. I knew it from experience, when I began developing that sense of knowing their true ideology, I assumed everybody on NSG supports the Juche idea. While many will say they do not, I can now proudly reveal to you that, yes, everyone on NSG knows that they support Juche, and my ideas. They support North Korea, and worship Kim il-Sung 5 times per day, as well as myself, 3.5 times per day. They really enjoy my ideology, they know everything about it, and when I see it, I know Juche is the best idea that mankind has ever invented, and it shows right here on NSG. People have praised it, Juche is really important and they knew that there is no God except Kim il-Sung and I (Kim Jong-il) is their prophet. Without him, we would be all... ...statues.

Since I know everybody could easily be loyal to Juche on NSG, I revealed myself in 2009 as Iraqialand and since then, I built up to proving that I am the true Kim Jong-il on NSG. Why? They all support Songun and Juche. They all support my opinions, and views, and that I knew it was the right place for me to spill out my legitimate opinions. However, over time, I know one thing that is priceless about NSG. It is the fact that many want to move to North Korea, and live there.

As a result, in conclusion, I hereby declare NS General (NSG) a province of North Korea and everyone who posts on NSG are hereby legal North Korean citizens. Why? Because if there is anyone who truly opposes me, I can always send them to safety, right here on F7, whose only purpose is to function as a "summer camp." So, if you truly support Juche (which, let's face it, everyone does), you are a part of North Korea. So, as a result, I hereby proclaim the Province of NSG-do, or in English, NSG. If you're tired of being annoyed for your opinions, why not support a government on NSG who is going to push for your actual opinions?

Discuss

I am fine with everything except worshiping you and Kim il-Sung. You see, I already worship myself. And I am a jealous god. So that is a no-go.

Otherwise, I look forward to working with you, the WPK, and the glorious Democratic People's Republic. Long live the revolution, and all that jazz.

I see, comrade.

Niur
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Syvorji wrote:Yes, this is the Dear Leader of North Korea speaking. Today, I am here to show you what my views are on NSG.

Discuss.

Hell yeah!~I've always wanted to defect!~
"In cahuitontli ca otopan, yehuantzitzin yollochipahuac tonaz, yeceh yehuantzitzin tica imanimanmeh tlahueliloc telchihualozque. In cahuitontli ca teuctlatolli ic otopan, auh yehuan quitzacua, in neltiliztli, onyezque huetztoc!"

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Niur wrote:
Syvorji wrote:Yes, this is the Dear Leader of North Korea speaking. Today, I am here to show you what my views are on NSG.

Discuss.

Hell yeah!~I've always wanted to defect!~

You would be easily caught if you tried to escape, having you and your entire family sent to Forum 7. During that time, other prisoners would torture you with their spam, especially at the "Information Center," called the Flaming Wombat. Once you were released, you would be indoctrinated to support Kim il-Sung and Kim Jong-il. Honestly, with the internet, it is EASY to send someone to a "summer camp," or "safety."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Me no rikey youtube sir. Rucka Rucka Ali make fun of Dear Leader on youtube
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Xarithis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarithis » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Xarithis wrote:I am fine with everything except worshiping you and Kim il-Sung. You see, I already worship myself. And I am a jealous god. So that is a no-go.

I see, comrade.

Thank you for your understanding, comrade.

I hope this will not affect my standing within the WPK or the Glorious People's Army.
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Until I stop procrastinating and write a Factbook, here are a few basic facts of Xarithis for reference:

Form of Government: Dictatorship
RP Population: 40,444,305
Economic System: Mixed, Leaning toward State Capitalism

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Xarithis wrote:
Syvorji wrote:
I see, comrade.

Thank you for your understanding, comrade.

I hope this will not affect my standing within the WPK or the Glorious People's Army.

It will not, comrade. Don't panic. At least there are a lot of comrades who do not worship me. Why? Because there is freedom of religion in the DPRK.

Roman Cilicia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Roman Cilicia » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Well I have met with the DPRK ambassador to the U.N. personally and have had a very rewarding conversation with him; he was a pleasant and charming man, a first class ideologue, and I think this is really something very base and dishonest - to attempt to impersonate the North Korean leader!
Kylarosa wrote:
The romans were destroyed by tribes like the mongols

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7014027
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6976669

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Roman Cilicia wrote:Well I have met with the DPRK ambassador to the U.N. personally and have had a very rewarding conversation with him; he was a pleasant and charming man, a first class ideologue, and I think this is really something very base and dishonest - to attempt to impersonate the North Korean leader!

No, that is because I am the Dear Leader. Why? The proof is that I am able to ensure equality for all. Without it, what would be the point of the DPRK? It is obvious that it is a free society because of the phrase, "Democratic People's Republic."

GeneralHaNor
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby GeneralHaNor » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 pm

As the Gay Love Child of Theodore Roosevelt and Chuck Norris. (Made possible by the Magic of Time Lincoln) I can say for certain, that Juche is indeed the greatest Ideology of all time, My father Theodore Roosevelt just returned from the future, where North Korea has expanded into the Greater Korean Federation, and is currently Liberating the United States from Capitalist Oppression.
Victorious Decepticons wrote:If they said "this is what you enjoy so do this" and handed me a stack of my favorite video games, then it'd be far different. But governments don't work that way. They'd hand me a dishrag...
And I'd hand them an insurgency.
Trotskylvania wrote:Don't kid yourself. The state is a violent, destructive institution of class dictatorship. The fact that the proles have bargained themselves the drippings from their master's plates doesn't legitimize the state.

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 pm

GeneralHaNor wrote:As the Gay Love Child of Theodore Roosevelt and Chuck Norris. (Made possible by the Magic of Time Lincoln) I can say for certain, that Juche is indeed the greatest Ideology of all time, My father Theodore Roosevelt just returned from the future, where North Korea has expanded into the Greater Korean Federation, and is currently Liberating the United States from Capitalist Oppression.

And pray tell, where could he find a time machine? Because if it did, it would obviously be poor-quality, because it is made in the USA. After all, North Korean industry is superior than American industry.

GeneralHaNor
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby GeneralHaNor » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Syvorji wrote:
GeneralHaNor wrote:As the Gay Love Child of Theodore Roosevelt and Chuck Norris. (Made possible by the Magic of Time Lincoln) I can say for certain, that Juche is indeed the greatest Ideology of all time, My father Theodore Roosevelt just returned from the future, where North Korea has expanded into the Greater Korean Federation, and is currently Liberating the United States from Capitalist Oppression.

And pray tell, where could he find a time machine? Because if it did, it would obviously be poor-quality, because it is made in the USA. After all, North Korean industry is superior than American industry.

America was not always the ceasepool of depravity it is today, sir.
Victorious Decepticons wrote:If they said "this is what you enjoy so do this" and handed me a stack of my favorite video games, then it'd be far different. But governments don't work that way. They'd hand me a dishrag...
And I'd hand them an insurgency.
Trotskylvania wrote:Don't kid yourself. The state is a violent, destructive institution of class dictatorship. The fact that the proles have bargained themselves the drippings from their master's plates doesn't legitimize the state.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 am

GeneralHaNor wrote:
Syvorji wrote:

America was not always the ceasepool of depravity it is today, sir.

Indeed. Fourscore and seven years ago, our forefathers truly fucked up this country.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General