NATION

PASSWORD

Kim Jong-il's OFFICIAL Views on NSG

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Asterdan wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
I reject North-Korea, Kim Jong-Il and everything he stands for. I also reject any claim that I'm a citizen of that deplorable state.

I love you :hug:

I don't know who you are, but thanks :kiss:
The Blaatschapen should resign

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:24 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Asterdan wrote:
I love you :hug:

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing as you, but decided to play along. And was ignored :(

Godspeed :kiss:
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Asterdan wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:

I was thinking the same thing as you, but decided to play along. And was ignored :(

Yeah, I saw the OP and I just do not want anything to do with NK, but I saw that the OP was making claims about me, so I had to reject them. Anyway, I'm out of this thread for obvious reasons.

:kiss:
The Blaatschapen should resign

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Asterdan wrote:

Yeah, I saw the OP and I just do not want anything to do with NK, but I saw that the OP was making claims about me, so I had to reject them. Anyway, I'm out of this thread for obvious reasons.

Cause NK is a Nuke's paradise? Cause this man is crazy? Cause pie is good?

Anywho, if your gone, bye-bye. Hope to see you in other threads, hopefully some F7

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Asterdan wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:

Anywho, if your gone, bye-bye. Hope to see you in other threads, hopefully some F7

No, it is because the DPRK is the best nation on the planet, as a workers paradise. I am not crazy, but you're right on the pie part, especially pumpkin pie. They taste really delicious!

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Asterdan wrote:

No, it is because the DPRK is the best nation on the planet, as a workers paradise. I am not crazy, but you're right on the pie part, especially pumpkin pie. They taste really delicious!

I take it you've never had peanut butter pie. [/minor threadjack

Speaking of pie, does the DPRK have some sort of pie day?
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Syvorji wrote:

Amongst the work groups, they set it, but really, there is no national pie day. Just some groups where the Party pays for the meal of pie on a certain day.

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

Amongst the work groups, they set it, but really, there is no national pie day. Just some groups where the Party pays for the meal of pie on a certain day.

Why's your country so poor?
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Christantle wrote:
Syvorji wrote:

Why's your country so poor?

Mr. Imperialist, we are not poor. We are rich, due to our sustainable ideology of Juche. Sanctions do not hurt us, imperialism, in contrast, does hurt us.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 pm

*rides into a certain island near the DMZ on amphibious battle tank* all hail mighty Dear glorious leader Kim jong-il, who beats Emperor Akhito, George Bush, and Hu Jintao in tennis. All hail he who brought the moon to our great people's republc, who defeated the giant crabs- thus ending tsunamis
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:*rides into a certain island near the DMZ on amphibious battle tank* all hail mighty Dear glorious leader Kim jong-il, who beats Emperor Akhito, George Bush, and Hu Jintao in tennis. All hail he who brought the moon to our great people's republc, who defeated the giant crabs- thus ending tsunamis

Thank you, comrade. -tosses an Order of Kim il-Sung- Take this, since you praised our nation!

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Christantle wrote:Why's your country so poor?

Mr. Imperialist, we are not poor. We are rich, due to our sustainable ideology of Juche. Sanctions do not hurt us, imperialism, in contrast, does hurt us.

Yea, 40billion GPD is rich. Almost richer than the richest man on Earth.
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:*rides into a certain island near the DMZ on amphibious battle tank* all hail mighty Dear glorious leader Kim jong-il, who beats Emperor Akhito, George Bush, and Hu Jintao in tennis. All hail he who brought the moon to our great people's republc, who defeated the giant crabs- thus ending tsunamis

Thank you, comrade. -tosses an Order of Kim il-Sung- Take this, since you praised our nation!

Rule North Korea!
Dprk rules the waves
we are all Kim Jong-il's slaves

thank you sir!
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Christantle wrote:
Syvorji wrote:Mr. Imperialist, we are not poor. We are rich, due to our sustainable ideology of Juche. Sanctions do not hurt us, imperialism, in contrast, does hurt us.

Yea, 40billion GPD is rich. Almost richer than the richest man on Earth.

I see.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

Ah. I see. Its a pie co-op. Genius. 8) :bow:
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Hivean Partisans
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hivean Partisans » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:26 am

Syvorji wrote:
Christantle wrote:Yea, 40billion GPD is rich. Almost richer than the richest man on Earth.

I see.

If i were Barrack Obama,my first job is to nuke Pyongyang.
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 am

Grenartia wrote:
Syvorji wrote:

Ah. I see. Its a pie co-op. Genius. 8) :bow:

Thank you, comrade.

Upper Rojik
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Upper Rojik » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 am

*Wonders who this strange little fat man is and why he is hopping around pretending his backward nation actually matters*

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Communism... Blech

Bill Weld 2020

Teinohikira
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Teinohikira » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Syvorji wrote:Yes, this is the Dear Leader of North Korea speaking. Today, I am here to show you what my views are on NSG.

My view on NSG is that there are a lot of differences in ideology. However, everyone who claims to be of a different ideology knew they truly support Kim il-Sung, myself, and the Juche philosophy. I knew it from experience, when I began developing that sense of knowing their true ideology, I assumed everybody on NSG supports the Juche idea. While many will say they do not, I can now proudly reveal to you that, yes, everyone on NSG knows that they support Juche, and my ideas. They support North Korea, and worship Kim il-Sung 5 times per day, as well as myself, 3.5 times per day. They really enjoy my ideology, they know everything about it, and when I see it, I know Juche is the best idea that mankind has ever invented, and it shows right here on NSG. People have praised it, Juche is really important and they knew that there is no God except Kim il-Sung and I (Kim Jong-il) is their prophet. Without him, we would be all... ...statues.

Since I know everybody could easily be loyal to Juche on NSG, I revealed myself in 2009 as Iraqialand and since then, I built up to proving that I am the true Kim Jong-il on NSG. Why? They all support Songun and Juche. They all support my opinions, and views, and that I knew it was the right place for me to spill out my legitimate opinions. However, over time, I know one thing that is priceless about NSG. It is the fact that many want to move to North Korea, and live there.

As a result, in conclusion, I hereby declare NS General (NSG) a province of North Korea and everyone who posts on NSG are hereby legal North Korean citizens. Why? Because if there is anyone who truly opposes me, I can always send them to safety, right here on F7, whose only purpose is to function as a "summer camp." So, if you truly support Juche (which, let's face it, everyone does), you are a part of North Korea. So, as a result, I hereby proclaim the Province of NSG-do, or in English, NSG. If you're tired of being annoyed for your opinions, why not support a government on NSG who is going to push for your actual opinions?

Discuss.

Did your penis just get smaller?

Hivean Partisans
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hivean Partisans » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:34 pm

North Korea has killed 4,000,000 people since 1994.
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Teinohikira wrote:
Syvorji wrote:Yes, this is the Dear Leader of North Korea speaking. Today, I am here to show you what my views are on NSG.

My view on NSG is that there are a lot of differences in ideology. However, everyone who claims to be of a different ideology knew they truly support Kim il-Sung, myself, and the Juche philosophy. I knew it from experience, when I began developing that sense of knowing their true ideology, I assumed everybody on NSG supports the Juche idea. While many will say they do not, I can now proudly reveal to you that, yes, everyone on NSG knows that they support Juche, and my ideas. They support North Korea, and worship Kim il-Sung 5 times per day, as well as myself, 3.5 times per day. They really enjoy my ideology, they know everything about it, and when I see it, I know Juche is the best idea that mankind has ever invented, and it shows right here on NSG. People have praised it, Juche is really important and they knew that there is no God except Kim il-Sung and I (Kim Jong-il) is their prophet. Without him, we would be all... ...statues.

Since I know everybody could easily be loyal to Juche on NSG, I revealed myself in 2009 as Iraqialand and since then, I built up to proving that I am the true Kim Jong-il on NSG. Why? They all support Songun and Juche. They all support my opinions, and views, and that I knew it was the right place for me to spill out my legitimate opinions. However, over time, I know one thing that is priceless about NSG. It is the fact that many want to move to North Korea, and live there.

As a result, in conclusion, I hereby declare NS General (NSG) a province of North Korea and everyone who posts on NSG are hereby legal North Korean citizens. Why? Because if there is anyone who truly opposes me, I can always send them to safety, right here on F7, whose only purpose is to function as a "summer camp." So, if you truly support Juche (which, let's face it, everyone does), you are a part of North Korea. So, as a result, I hereby proclaim the Province of NSG-do, or in English, NSG. If you're tired of being annoyed for your opinions, why not support a government on NSG who is going to push for your actual opinions?

Discuss.

Did your penis just get smaller?

Source?

Sucrati
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Well, you have to be compensating for SOMETHING when you claim yourself to be an ultimate being who knows all and threatens the world with your nuclear ... arsenal.
Economic Left/Right: 7.12; Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.92
George Washington wrote:"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Kalasion wrote:Well, you have to be compensating for SOMETHING when you claim yourself to be an ultimate being who knows all and threatens the world with your nuclear ... arsenal.

Well, sir, I am compensating for the loss of the ROK.

Sucrati
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Syvorji wrote:
Kalasion wrote:Well, you have to be compensating for SOMETHING when you claim yourself to be an ultimate being who knows all and threatens the world with your nuclear ... arsenal.

Well, sir, I am compensating for the loss of the ROK.

Mhmm...

They took it with them, so, yeah...
Economic Left/Right: 7.12; Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.92
George Washington wrote:"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General