NATION

PASSWORD

If You Were To Have The Sexy Time With One Person On NSG....

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shall there be an orgy then?

Oh Yeah!
124
48%
Oh Hell No!
24
9%
I would rather just go one on one.
52
20%
I'm Too Young To Die!
38
15%
I Just Want Hasselhoff.
20
8%
 
Total votes : 258

User avatar
Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1412
Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Zeth Rekia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:who wants to be my nsg girlfriend

Whoops, already taken.

please someone
------------
who watches rape porn
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

User avatar
Caecili
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1306
Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Caecili » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Unilisia wrote:The funny thing about Rule 34 is that I sit around bored seeing if its true. It is. Last thing I found was "ORLY" porn. Owls have odd penises...

I'm certain there are worse things out there.

Lovecraft porn comes to mind. I don't mean of his works, I mean of the man.

Image

Because when I think porn, that's... That's totally what I want to see. sarcasm


C'mon, that's like the worst picture of him. There are really far more hideous things than H.P. Lovecraft.
You have angered the fangirl.
Alternate of Ursiroth. Call me "She" or "It" or "Your Holiness". Just not "He".
Is it strange to theme a country around limbless amphibians?
This will explain things: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMvL4zOLSeM

Left/Right: -7.75
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38

Cling, clang, thunk, scraaape...

User avatar
Sunny Marionette
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1634
Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunny Marionette » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Neo Arcad wrote:
Sunny Marionette wrote:That was my first porno, you asshole. That makes it significantly worse.


Don't "research" further... take my word for it, it's so far beyond not worth your time. There are horrors the likes of which you've never seen -and I pray to whatever god there may be that you never see them- on the internet... things that will change you in terrible ways... :(
*shivers and goes to cry in a corner over the shattered remains of his childhood*

Trust me, I didn't. Although a summary of the contents went into the paper.
Formerly known as WWIIHG
Add 2357 to post count and three years to the age.
Religion: Zen Buddhist
Political Affiliation: None
Political Beliefs:Liberal most of the time

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:One time in India, I managed to draw an elaborate battle scene in the sand with my piss. Granted, my friends aided me in this matter, but we finished with Darth Vader force choking a random Jedi. It was one of the greatest achievements of our lives.

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Sunny Marionette wrote:Not a cartoon. Wish it was. And sexual pleasure doesn't cause cannibalism, rather the desire for it: Ask Issei Sagawa


Am I the only one getting hints of arousal from that ?
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Oterro
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16939
Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Sunny Marionette wrote:
Oterro wrote:
Jesus Christ, you saw a real woman raped by a giant squid and mutilated on camera?

It was probably fake in some way (the tentacle type monster looked foamish), but it looked real to me at the time. :unsure:


I hope so.

I really do.
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

User avatar
Sunny Marionette
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1634
Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunny Marionette » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:
Zeth Rekia wrote:Whoops, already taken.

please someone
------------
who watches rape porn

I am not available and it was once! :(
Formerly known as WWIIHG
Add 2357 to post count and three years to the age.
Religion: Zen Buddhist
Political Affiliation: None
Political Beliefs:Liberal most of the time

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:One time in India, I managed to draw an elaborate battle scene in the sand with my piss. Granted, my friends aided me in this matter, but we finished with Darth Vader force choking a random Jedi. It was one of the greatest achievements of our lives.

User avatar
Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 75089
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Unilisia wrote:Guess what I'm looking up.

You'll find it. You will. And when you find it, tears of pitch will stream down your face and the Elder Gods will sing a thousand songs from their countless maws, and in that moment you will cast aside your frail sanity and dwell with the dark things which fly on the winds of the night forevermore.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

User avatar
Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11242
Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:I wish. :[


Heh... girls squeege, we don't fap ;)


Fapping is squeeging is masturbation. They're all the same thing, really... or at least by definition.
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

User avatar
Sunny Marionette
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1634
Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunny Marionette » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Oterro wrote:
Sunny Marionette wrote:It was probably fake in some way (the tentacle type monster looked foamish), but it looked real to me at the time. :unsure:


I hope so.

I really do.

You're not the only one.
Formerly known as WWIIHG
Add 2357 to post count and three years to the age.
Religion: Zen Buddhist
Political Affiliation: None
Political Beliefs:Liberal most of the time

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:One time in India, I managed to draw an elaborate battle scene in the sand with my piss. Granted, my friends aided me in this matter, but we finished with Darth Vader force choking a random Jedi. It was one of the greatest achievements of our lives.

User avatar
Potarius
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8723
Founded: Feb 03, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Potarius » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Sunny Marionette wrote:Not a cartoon. Wish it was. And sexual pleasure doesn't cause cannibalism, rather the desire for it: Ask Issei Sagawa


Am I the only one getting hints of arousal from that ?


Strangely enough, no...
Originally Potaria, from January 2005; add 17,601 posts.

The Obi-Wan of sex.

User avatar
SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21714
Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:43 pm

SaintB wrote:
Sunny Marionette wrote:So question...if you went back in time and had sex with yourself while you were sleeping...would it still be mastrubation?

If I went back in time I'd have more pressing concerns... like painting 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 on the ceiling of Lascaux

Oh c'mon that was funny :(
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

User avatar
Minoriteeburg
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13274
Founded: Nov 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Minoriteeburg » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Oterro wrote:
Sunny Marionette wrote:It was probably fake in some way (the tentacle type monster looked foamish), but it looked real to me at the time. :unsure:


I hope so.

I really do.



It is real.

Image
MINOR/BLAAT 2016: They'll Drink To That For America
Dumb Ideologies - NSG is argument porn
Greater Cabinda - You are the Drunken Master.
Nanatsu no Tsuki - Titty... titties are so beautiful.
Ailiailia - It's Minoriteeburg, our cheap substitute for Drunk Commies.
The Blaatschapen - Now, if there exists a person with two penises, he can shave the pubes of the right one that way. If he then gets an erection he could say he's doing a Nazi salute.
WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED TODAY: THE THREAD WHO LOVED ME

User avatar
Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11722
Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Sunny Marionette wrote:Not a cartoon. Wish it was. And sexual pleasure doesn't cause cannibalism, rather the desire for it: Ask Issei Sagawa


Am I the only one getting hints of arousal from that ?

You're not alone. :?

Economic Left/Right: -0.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97
Other Compass
The Holy Therns wrote:Your thought pattern is so bizarre I can't even be offended anymore.

User avatar
Potarius
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8723
Founded: Feb 03, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Potarius » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Minoriteeburg wrote:
Oterro wrote:
I hope so.

I really do.



It is real.

Image


Freaky.
Originally Potaria, from January 2005; add 17,601 posts.

The Obi-Wan of sex.

User avatar
Sunny Marionette
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1634
Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunny Marionette » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Minoriteeburg wrote:
Oterro wrote:
I hope so.

I really do.



It is real.

Image

Jesus fucking Christ!
Formerly known as WWIIHG
Add 2357 to post count and three years to the age.
Religion: Zen Buddhist
Political Affiliation: None
Political Beliefs:Liberal most of the time

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:One time in India, I managed to draw an elaborate battle scene in the sand with my piss. Granted, my friends aided me in this matter, but we finished with Darth Vader force choking a random Jedi. It was one of the greatest achievements of our lives.

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
Heh... girls squeege, we don't fap ;)

Meh, fap is sort of a universal term. :meh: Male and female friends of mine use it.


Female friends of yours don't frequent the right websites then.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Minoriteeburg
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13274
Founded: Nov 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Minoriteeburg » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Potarius wrote:
Minoriteeburg wrote:

It is real.

Image


Freaky.


Just google Squid Porn on Image Search.

This is the only SFW pic i could find.
MINOR/BLAAT 2016: They'll Drink To That For America
Dumb Ideologies - NSG is argument porn
Greater Cabinda - You are the Drunken Master.
Nanatsu no Tsuki - Titty... titties are so beautiful.
Ailiailia - It's Minoriteeburg, our cheap substitute for Drunk Commies.
The Blaatschapen - Now, if there exists a person with two penises, he can shave the pubes of the right one that way. If he then gets an erection he could say he's doing a Nazi salute.
WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED TODAY: THE THREAD WHO LOVED ME

User avatar
Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11242
Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Sunny Marionette wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:
Don't "research" further... take my word for it, it's so far beyond not worth your time. There are horrors the likes of which you've never seen -and I pray to whatever god there may be that you never see them- on the internet... things that will change you in terrible ways... :(
*shivers and goes to cry in a corner over the shattered remains of his childhood*

Trust me, I didn't. Although a summary of the contents went into the paper.


That's good. You don't want to end up like me.
And here's a tip: the number 34 is taboo in Google Image Searches. As in searching anything with that number in it is like searching for "hardcore anal sex". Well, most of the results are hentai, strictly speaking... but it's all porn.
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

User avatar
Oterro
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16939
Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Minoriteeburg wrote:
Oterro wrote:
I hope so.

I really do.



It is real.

Image


That's

Wish I hadn't clicked the spoiler, if I'm honest.

I was warned, however. Blame is upon my shoulders.
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43030
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:45 pm

You-Gi-Owe.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Minoriteeburg
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13274
Founded: Nov 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Minoriteeburg » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Oterro wrote:
Minoriteeburg wrote:

It is real.

Image


That's

Wish I hadn't clicked the spoiler, if I'm honest.

I was warned, however. Blame is upon my shoulders.


I am happy to help.
MINOR/BLAAT 2016: They'll Drink To That For America
Dumb Ideologies - NSG is argument porn
Greater Cabinda - You are the Drunken Master.
Nanatsu no Tsuki - Titty... titties are so beautiful.
Ailiailia - It's Minoriteeburg, our cheap substitute for Drunk Commies.
The Blaatschapen - Now, if there exists a person with two penises, he can shave the pubes of the right one that way. If he then gets an erection he could say he's doing a Nazi salute.
WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED TODAY: THE THREAD WHO LOVED ME

User avatar
Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11722
Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:Meh, fap is sort of a universal term. :meh: Male and female friends of mine use it.


Female friends of yours don't frequent the right websites then.

'Eh, as I said, it's fairly a universal term, no. And it takes longer to type squeege. x3 (Or shlick)

Economic Left/Right: -0.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97
Other Compass
The Holy Therns wrote:Your thought pattern is so bizarre I can't even be offended anymore.

User avatar
Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 75089
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Minoriteeburg wrote:
It is real.


Is it bad that my reaction was a "Meh"? I've seen far more horrifying things on the net.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

User avatar
Potarius
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8723
Founded: Feb 03, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Potarius » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:You-Gi-Owe.


:lol:
Originally Potaria, from January 2005; add 17,601 posts.

The Obi-Wan of sex.

User avatar
Minoriteeburg
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13274
Founded: Nov 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Minoriteeburg » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Minoriteeburg wrote:
It is real.


Is it bad that my reaction was a "Meh"? I've seen far more horrifying things on the net.



There are worse pictures. Just can't post them here.
MINOR/BLAAT 2016: They'll Drink To That For America
Dumb Ideologies - NSG is argument porn
Greater Cabinda - You are the Drunken Master.
Nanatsu no Tsuki - Titty... titties are so beautiful.
Ailiailia - It's Minoriteeburg, our cheap substitute for Drunk Commies.
The Blaatschapen - Now, if there exists a person with two penises, he can shave the pubes of the right one that way. If he then gets an erection he could say he's doing a Nazi salute.
WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED TODAY: THE THREAD WHO LOVED ME

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blargoblarg, Darussalam, Google [Bot], Hanafuridake, The Alma Mater, Trapoletanius

Advertisement

Remove ads