NATION

PASSWORD

Massive earthquake hits Japan

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Staenwald
Senator

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Staenwald » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 pm

Sibirsky wrote:19 year old golfer Ryo Ishikawa, pledges all of his 2011 prize money to Japanese relief efforts.
:clap:

see...we capitalists aren't horrible people...
Found my sig 6 months after joining...thanks Norstal.
Lord Tothe wrote:Well, if Karl Marx turns out to be right, I....I'll eat my hat! As a side note, I need to create a BaconHat (TM) for any such occasions where I may end up actually having to eat my hat. Of course, this isn't one of them.

Katganistan wrote:"You got some Galt not swallowing this swill."

The Black Forrest wrote:Oh go Galt yourself.

Make up your own mind
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Make up your own mind » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Some more information that supports what Sociobiology was saying http://www.buenosairesherald.com/BreakingNews/View/26447

Edit: well, it relates to it. It's more about the shear magnitude of the problem (no pun intended.)
Last edited by Make up your own mind on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes of the moment:
"Power: It no longer just corrupts, it corrodes too." -Gauthier
"who needs certainty when you've got spaceships?" -Free Soviets
Samuraikoku wrote:
Enadail wrote:I'm not understanding why we should compromise justice, liberty, and rights?

Because "mass chaos will ensue".

Sociobiology wrote:yes because such people always want to believe they have a clue about psychology, come to think of it everyone does, must be a fluke caused by wiring us to model other peoples brains in ours.

Literature is dead
A tradition that has stood the test of time...
The Princess Prophecy!

It's a mixed bag really.
I don't hate Christians. I even have Christian friends. ;)
People's impact outlasts them, especially on a forum.
It get's better.

Bitchkitten
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 29, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Bitchkitten » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 pm

I don't think I'll ever bitch about Oklahoma's tornados again. Oh, never mind that. I pretty well bitch about everything, but I actually think tornados are kinda cool.

The Soviet Technocracy
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Technocracy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Ifreann wrote:Apparently Japan(like, all of it) has moved 2.4m. Time to throw out our maps.

best

sarcasm

ever
New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11
I love Rebecca Black

Previous

Return to General