NATION

PASSWORD

Wis. G.O.P Receiving Death Threats. No Call for Civility?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should Democratic Party Leaders call for civility in wake of Wis. death threats?

Yes.
101
59%
Maybe.
12
7%
No.
58
34%
 
Total votes : 171

User avatar
Luciratus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1727
Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Luciratus » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Revolutopia wrote:
Luciratus wrote:Bullshit and Alan Grayson is an ass. :p The Republicans preffered a less centralized style of reform- such as making the existing systems more accessible and putting more funds into those programs (at least that is what they asserted). To suggest that they wanted to do nothing (especially when they made suggestions that merely differed from the Democratic plan) is asinine.


Really, is that why they basically sat in the back and bitched while suggesting almost nothing to the debate. Besides, of course suggesting lower taxes and less regulations as how that is the perfect idea to lower costs and give people better coverage.

Do you believe that the Republican Party sincerely supports the deathes of people unable to afford coverage. Likewise, do you believe that a respectable doctor would deny services to an individual who required them to live?
Stop the killing! Free Libya!
Please, help Japan and Oceania in any manner possible. Pray or hope for their safety and health.
I am a Grammar Nazi. As such, I prefer posts that are comprehensible.
Cannot think of a name wrote:
Mosasauria wrote:War is a necessary evil. True peace is impossible.
As long as we tell ourselves the first sentence, the second one will always be true.

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Cameroi wrote:And I still say, 9 out of 10 fetuses would rather be aborted then be born unwanted.

Did you poll those fetuses on their opinion?

Ezekiel Bardoff (dictator)
Yavid Biram (chairman)
Yashua Mithridates (two terms)
Alistaire Hawthorne (current)

Factbook

User avatar
Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 31262
Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Fartsniffage wrote:Those sending the emails should be caught and punished. Those encouraging violence against political leaders should be censured or punished if the calls lead to actual violence.

Absolutely. Anyone who tries to carry it out should also be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We don't need any more assassination attempts against politicians -- just vote their asses out of office.

User avatar
Feral Land
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 363
Founded: Jan 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feral Land » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Making death threats are wrong -- there shouldn't be much debate on that topic alone.

However, a call asking the Dems leadership to call for civility towards GOPers and Tea Baggers...you have got to be kidding -- given the rude behavior and outright lies coming from the so-called conservatives and their operatives, most notably Faux News.

Instead how about the GOP leading by example and try being civil first :idea:
Last edited by Feral Land on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sighing, he steps off his soap box and takes his daily dose of zoloft to begin a new another day...

User avatar
Grave_n_idle
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43029
Founded: Feb 11, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Grave_n_idle » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Luciratus wrote:
Grave_n_idle wrote:
Less centralised is one way of putting it. "Partisanly blocking ANY reform, whilst offering nothing" would be a more accurate way to phrase it, I think.

Would you vote for a law which overtly compromised your values?


If I was a politician, elected to the position (and thus, one assumes, paid) of acting in the best interests of Americans?

Yes.

Which, I guess, is why I'm not a politician. I consider the results more important than my own ideological leanings.
WASSER IST LEBEN

User avatar
Tokyoni
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1335
Founded: Jan 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tokyoni » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Katganistan wrote:
Fartsniffage wrote:Those sending the emails should be caught and punished. Those encouraging violence against political leaders should be censured or punished if the calls lead to actual violence.

Absolutely. Anyone who tries to carry it out should also be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We don't need any more assassination attempts against politicians -- just vote their asses out of office.


Now now, what sort of American are ya?

What about all that about a little revolution being good now and again and needing to water that tree with the blood of tyrants and all?

Some of the founding fathers stuff was rubbish, but that stuff sounds good to me. xP
Proud Juche Socialist - VICTORY TO GADAFFI!!!
Citizen of the World.
It is necessary to expose the false propaganda of the imperialists and thoroughly dispel the illusion that the imperialists will give up their positions in the colonies and dependent countries with good will. It is wrong to try to avoid the struggle against imperialism under the pretext that independence and revolution are important, but that peace is still more precious. The oppressed peoples can liberate themselves only through struggle. This is a simple and clear truth confirmed by history.

~ Kim Il-Sung
Saurisia wrote:People's Empire of the Rising Juche Sun
はい、本当に日本語が話せる。
하지만 한국어를 할 수 없어요. 어려워요.

User avatar
Revolutopia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5741
Founded: May 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutopia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Luciratus wrote:Would you vote for a law which overtly compromised your values? The Republicans preffer less government when possible- and frankly I usually tend to agree with them.


Is that why they support bills like the Patriot Act and others relating to issues of morality? Or the fact that they vote to keep increasing the military budget? Sorry, I am calling bullshit on the idea that Republicans want less government. The only time that calls seems to ring any truth for them is when they are out of power.

Do you believe that the Republican Party sincerely supports the deathes of people unable to afford coverage. Likewise, do you believe that a respectable doctor would deny services to an individual who required them to live?

Do you really belief the Democrats support Death Panels? All I am saying is that I doubt Republicans care one bit about reforming Healthcare besides trying to screw over the Democrats. As displayed in how during their efforts to repeal Healthcare reform they did not present one piece of legislation to replace it. Instead, like Nixon's secret peace plan they only argued that voters needed to vote them in and followed by Democrats allowing the repeal reform before they would present their ideas. However, like Nixon's peace plan I believe there proposal is no more in continuation of the failed policies of the past.

Tokyoni wrote:Now now, what sort of American are ya?

What about all that about a little revolution being good now and again and needing to water that tree with the blood of tyrants and all?

Some of the founding fathers stuff was rubbish, but that stuff sounds good to me. xP


Revolutions are idiotic and almost always end up with a dictatorship as the end result. I.E, Robespierre, Lenin, Mao, Castro, Kim Il-Sung, and countless others.
Last edited by Revolutopia on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.-FDR

Economic Left/Right: -3.12|Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.49

Who is Tom Joad?

User avatar
Bosiu
Diplomat
 
Posts: 992
Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bosiu » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Be angry, but civil. For all of our sakes... I prefer not to live under martial law.
Economic Left/Right: 2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.38
Balanced Freedom
46 Keynesian, 54 Chicago, 23 Austrian
American Libertarianism= 83%
Social Democracy= 83%
Anarchism= 75%
Neoliberalism= 75%

User avatar
Tokyoni
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1335
Founded: Jan 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tokyoni » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Revolutopia wrote:
Tokyoni wrote:Now now, what sort of American are ya?

What about all that about a little revolution being good now and again and needing to water that tree with the blood of tyrants and all?

Some of the founding fathers stuff was rubbish, but that stuff sounds good to me. xP


Revolutions are idiotic and almost always end up with a dictatorship as the end result. I.E, Robespierre, Lenin, Mao, Castro, Kim Il-Sung, and countless others.


Mate, I support all the above listed.

And anyhow, your nation (assuming you're an American) was FOUNDED on Revolution. So an American against Revolution is something akin to a person against sex. You wouldn't exist without it.
Proud Juche Socialist - VICTORY TO GADAFFI!!!
Citizen of the World.
It is necessary to expose the false propaganda of the imperialists and thoroughly dispel the illusion that the imperialists will give up their positions in the colonies and dependent countries with good will. It is wrong to try to avoid the struggle against imperialism under the pretext that independence and revolution are important, but that peace is still more precious. The oppressed peoples can liberate themselves only through struggle. This is a simple and clear truth confirmed by history.

~ Kim Il-Sung
Saurisia wrote:People's Empire of the Rising Juche Sun
はい、本当に日本語が話せる。
하지만 한국어를 할 수 없어요. 어려워요.

User avatar
Daistallia 2104
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7848
Founded: Jan 14, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Daistallia 2104 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Frankly, after all the lies and dirty tricks the WI GOP has pulled, I'm calling complete bullshit on this.
NSWiki|HP
Stupidity is like nuclear power; it can be used for good or evil, and you don't want to get any on you. - Scott Adams
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness. - Terry Pratchett
Sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions
How our economy really works.
Obama is a conservative, not a liberal, and certainly not a socialist.

User avatar
Cpt Butch Flowers
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Nov 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cpt Butch Flowers » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Well, if you remember right, tea party members (near me at least) threw bricks through local democrats windows when the stimulus went through. All I have to say is good luck to those living in Wisc. good for them!

User avatar
Revolutopia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5741
Founded: May 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutopia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Tokyoni wrote:Mate, I support all the above listed.

And anyhow, your nation (assuming you're an American) was FOUNDED on Revolution. So an American against Revolution is something akin to a person against sex. You wouldn't exist without it.


Cool, you support dictators I however enjoy democracy and having freedoms. Yes, America was founded by Revolution around two hundred years ago I fail to see why this should be the major influence on how I view revolutions. Instead, of You known not the various other end result of revolutions that have happen since. Through, in all honestly in a political since the War of American Independence was not all that revolutionary in how they really didn't change that much in their system of governance. With states holding most of the same powers as before only now under Washington but not London.
Last edited by Revolutopia on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.-FDR

Economic Left/Right: -3.12|Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.49

Who is Tom Joad?

User avatar
Tokyoni
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1335
Founded: Jan 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tokyoni » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Revolutopia wrote:
Tokyoni wrote:Mate, I support all the above listed.

And anyhow, your nation (assuming you're an American) was FOUNDED on Revolution. So an American against Revolution is something akin to a person against sex. You wouldn't exist without it.


Cool, you support dictators I however enjoy democracy and having freedoms. Yes, America was founded by Revolution around two hundred years ago therefore having to be the major influence on my view of revolutions. Instead, of You known not the various other end result of revolutions that have happen since. Through, in all honestly in a political since the War of American Independence was not all that revolutionary in how they really didn't change that much in their system of governance. With states holding most of the same powers as before only now under Washington but not London.


Cool, you support capitalists. I however enjoy socialism and having worker's control the means of production.

(And really, most of those you listed were elected to power more democratically than some recent US Presidents. xP)

As per the American Revolution; it most certainly represented a political deviation from a monarchistic system to an (albeit somewhat limited in its early formation, and still somewhat to this day arguably) democratic one. To deny that is just asininely stupid, no matter what one's position on the political spectrum.
Proud Juche Socialist - VICTORY TO GADAFFI!!!
Citizen of the World.
It is necessary to expose the false propaganda of the imperialists and thoroughly dispel the illusion that the imperialists will give up their positions in the colonies and dependent countries with good will. It is wrong to try to avoid the struggle against imperialism under the pretext that independence and revolution are important, but that peace is still more precious. The oppressed peoples can liberate themselves only through struggle. This is a simple and clear truth confirmed by history.

~ Kim Il-Sung
Saurisia wrote:People's Empire of the Rising Juche Sun
はい、本当に日本語が話せる。
하지만 한국어를 할 수 없어요. 어려워요.

User avatar
Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18796
Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Tokyoni wrote:
Revolutopia wrote:
Cool, you support dictators I however enjoy democracy and having freedoms. Yes, America was founded by Revolution around two hundred years ago therefore having to be the major influence on my view of revolutions. Instead, of You known not the various other end result of revolutions that have happen since. Through, in all honestly in a political since the War of American Independence was not all that revolutionary in how they really didn't change that much in their system of governance. With states holding most of the same powers as before only now under Washington but not London.


Cool, you support capitalists. I however enjoy socialism and having worker's control the means of production.

(And really, most of those you listed were elected to power more democratically than some recent US Presidents. xP)

As per the American Revolution; it most certainly represented a political deviation from a monarchistic system to an (albeit somewhat limited in its early formation, and still somewhat to this day arguably) democratic one. To deny that is just asininely stupid, no matter what one's position on the political spectrum.

Sorry to jump into the middle of the threadjack like this, but he has a point. The American Revolution doesn't really fit the defining characteristics of a revolution well. A revolution would normally be considered "A sudden and dramatic change." This is clearly not the case of what the American Revolution was. The government system remained remarkably similar in the US (2 house legislature, one elected by the common people and one elected by the "nobles" in the case of America these "nobles" were the state legislatures, and the "king" (President)), the law remained practically identical to those in place in England, etcetera.

As England's system of governance was a constitutional monarchy (very similar to the American one), a better example of an ACTUAL full-blown revolution would be the French one ten years later. Where a dictatorial monarchy was replaced by a Democratic system.
I'm General Patton.
Even those who are gone are with us as we go on.

Been busy lately--not around much.

User avatar
Revolutopia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5741
Founded: May 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutopia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Occupied Deutschland wrote:Sorry to jump into the middle of the threadjack like this, but he has a point. The American Revolution doesn't really fit the defining characteristics of a revolution well. A revolution would normally be considered "A sudden and dramatic change." This is clearly not the case of what the American Revolution was. The government system remained remarkably similar in the US (2 house legislature, one elected by the common people and one elected by the "nobles" in the case of America these "nobles" were the state legislatures, and the "king" (President)), the law remained practically identical to those in place in England, etcetera.

As England's system of governance was a constitutional monarchy (very similar to the American one), a better example of an ACTUAL full-blown revolution would be the French one ten years later. Where a dictatorial monarchy was replaced by a Democratic system.


Thank you, for your support this was in general the point that I was trying to make. However, this issue of revolutions is only digressing from the point so I think it would be best to lay this discussion to rest for another thread and return back to the topic at hand.
Last edited by Revolutopia on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.-FDR

Economic Left/Right: -3.12|Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.49

Who is Tom Joad?

User avatar
Gauthier
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52887
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Luciratus wrote:
Revolutopia wrote:
Really, is that why they basically sat in the back and bitched while suggesting almost nothing to the debate. Besides, of course suggesting lower taxes and less regulations as how that is the perfect idea to lower costs and give people better coverage.

Do you believe that the Republican Party sincerely supports the deathes of people unable to afford coverage. Likewise, do you believe that a respectable doctor would deny services to an individual who required them to live?


They believe in Social Darwinism. If someone can't afford coverage, then it's their damn fault and they deserve to die.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

User avatar
Bosiu
Diplomat
 
Posts: 992
Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bosiu » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Gauthier wrote:
Luciratus wrote:Do you believe that the Republican Party sincerely supports the deathes of people unable to afford coverage. Likewise, do you believe that a respectable doctor would deny services to an individual who required them to live?


They believe in Social Darwinism. If someone can't afford coverage, then it's their damn fault and they deserve to die.

I think their plan is like the Whole Foods one. You get $1800 yearly to cover basics, then your cheap, high deductible insurance kicks in. Also deregulation is a part of it. People get affordable health care for cheap, problem solved.

No 'Social Darwinism' Conspiracy.
Economic Left/Right: 2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.38
Balanced Freedom
46 Keynesian, 54 Chicago, 23 Austrian
American Libertarianism= 83%
Social Democracy= 83%
Anarchism= 75%
Neoliberalism= 75%

User avatar
Forster Keys
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19584
Founded: Mar 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Forster Keys » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Tokyoni wrote:Cool, you support capitalists. I however enjoy socialism and having worker's control the means of production.


So its either dictatorship or capitalism?

(And really, most of those you listed were elected to power more democratically than some recent US Presidents. xP)


Indeed. It was all over the headlines when those evil presidents instituted brutal political purges, cancelled elections and executed peaceful political opponents.

Honestly, when you start this sort of stuff, it makes me defend the people I usually diametrically oppose.
The blue sky above beckons us to take our freedom, to paint our path across its vastness. Across a million blades of grass, through the roars of our elation and a thousand thundering hooves, we begin our reply.

User avatar
Cerralvo Island
Envoy
 
Posts: 226
Founded: Jun 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerralvo Island » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Ashmoria wrote:if someone is issuing death threats do you call for civility or call the cops?

Neither. Death threats are never acted upon. Theyre just an extreme way of expressing anger.

User avatar
Luciratus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1727
Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Luciratus » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 am

Gauthier wrote:
Luciratus wrote:Do you believe that the Republican Party sincerely supports the deathes of people unable to afford coverage. Likewise, do you believe that a respectable doctor would deny services to an individual who required them to live?


They believe in Social Darwinism. If someone can't afford coverage, then it's their damn fault and they deserve to die.

Doctors do, you say? I am not quite certain you fully comprehend what you are stating. A number of left-wing individuals have been ranting about cuts which the GOP promised and the voters accepted. If they didn't want cunts, why would you vote for a party that advocates cutting government spending? ...Unless they dislike Obama and the Democatic Congress.
Stop the killing! Free Libya!
Please, help Japan and Oceania in any manner possible. Pray or hope for their safety and health.
I am a Grammar Nazi. As such, I prefer posts that are comprehensible.
Cannot think of a name wrote:
Mosasauria wrote:War is a necessary evil. True peace is impossible.
As long as we tell ourselves the first sentence, the second one will always be true.

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Cameroi wrote:And I still say, 9 out of 10 fetuses would rather be aborted then be born unwanted.

Did you poll those fetuses on their opinion?

Ezekiel Bardoff (dictator)
Yavid Biram (chairman)
Yashua Mithridates (two terms)
Alistaire Hawthorne (current)

Factbook

User avatar
Delator
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Nov 29, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Delator » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 am

Daistallia 2104 wrote:Frankly, after all the lies and dirty tricks the WI GOP has pulled, I'm calling complete bullshit on this.


As am I.

They haven't yet acted in good faith since the election, so why should I now assume that they are on the level when they themselves have the most to gain from this supposed threat?
Last edited by Delator on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Those that seek to place heel upon the throat of Liberty will fall to the cry of Freedom!

User avatar
Luciratus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1727
Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Luciratus » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:17 am

Cerralvo Island wrote:
Ashmoria wrote:if someone is issuing death threats do you call for civility or call the cops?

Neither. Death threats are never acted upon. Theyre just an extreme way of expressing anger.

Source?
Stop the killing! Free Libya!
Please, help Japan and Oceania in any manner possible. Pray or hope for their safety and health.
I am a Grammar Nazi. As such, I prefer posts that are comprehensible.
Cannot think of a name wrote:
Mosasauria wrote:War is a necessary evil. True peace is impossible.
As long as we tell ourselves the first sentence, the second one will always be true.

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Cameroi wrote:And I still say, 9 out of 10 fetuses would rather be aborted then be born unwanted.

Did you poll those fetuses on their opinion?

Ezekiel Bardoff (dictator)
Yavid Biram (chairman)
Yashua Mithridates (two terms)
Alistaire Hawthorne (current)

Factbook

User avatar
Siorafrica
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1649
Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Siorafrica » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 am

It's hardly surprising that there are death threats when 2 groups of people treat each other like subhuman scum.Not that it's OK.
NSG Thread Wheel;give it a spin and watch the trainwreck begin. http://cheezburger.com/View/5084656640
A doubleplusgood guide to NSpeak. http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16895
Population of NationStates. http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=138705479531836
Yes by and large NSG for the most part absolutely has nothing but utter unadulterated contempt for religion and those who dare express it openly.-Skibereen
Oi with the arguing in circles over the same tired old topic yet again, and the trolling one another on either side with 'who is a real Christian' and 'why your logic sucks'. How about we put this one to bed again. It's going nowhere. You aren't going to change anyone's minds. Stick a fork in it kids - it's done.-Dread Lady Nathanica

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43030
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:57 am

West Guiana wrote:Image


Image
Thanks, my cereal didn't quite give me 100% of my daily requirements of hyperbole for optimal stupid growth.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12226
Founded: Sep 20, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Chalcedon » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:33 am

Gauthier wrote:
Revolutopia wrote:Didn't Walker admit to thinking about using false protesters to discredit the unions, by having these actors perform violent actions and rioting. Additionally, if I remember correctly a Tea party leader suggested doing the samething to discredit the protests. Therefore, while obviously I believe death threats are terrible how can we logically pinpoint this only on the Union protesters. Maybe, Walker decided to take the fake Koch advice and try to discredit the Unions.


It's 50/50 of either being Scotty doing the Mubarak Shuffle, or some really out of it protestors deciding to go maverick.


He certainly admitted to thinking about it. Not to mention that various astroturf right-wing groups have called upon right-wing activists to do the same, all the while bussing in hundreds of out-of-staters to do counterprotests.
Fuck it all. Let the world burn - there's no way roaches could do a worse job of being decent than we have.

User avatar
Maurepas
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36403
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:56 am

I must've missed the crosshair on his house from leading Democratic Party members, weird, I usually get the commie-socialist newsletter for these things.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluelight-R006, Camelone, Dogmeat, Dooom35796821595, Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, Google Adsense [Bot], Kowani, Lower Nubia, New Bremerton, Recondia, The Brine, Tulov, United Massachusetts, Victorious Decepticons, Wayneactia

Advertisement

Remove ads