NATION

PASSWORD

Islamophobia in America: "One nation under God, not Allah"

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you believe Islamophobia is on the rise in America?

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes : 201

Vecherd
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vecherd » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:34 pm

HomeLand Safety wrote:Fuck all of you your all a bunch of fucking liberal hippies, you think that the nation should be tolerant of it...well there is a certain point when things should be fucking controlled...Ground Zero is a place where people lost there lives..to a twisted Muslim who wont leave us the fuck alone...they think its a fucking holy war killing innocent civilians...blowing up the nation who is trying to help them...So yes its "One Nation Under God, Not Allah" So fuck you and your damn liberal views...

The funny thing is that in Europe the conservatives are the people who are pro-Islamization.
[align=center]Frie markeder Frie folk
[spoiler=Political Stuff]Left/Right: 8.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -10.00

Beldonia
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Vecherd wrote:
HomeLand Safety wrote:Fuck all of you your all a bunch of fucking liberal hippies, you think that the nation should be tolerant of it...well there is a certain point when things should be fucking controlled...Ground Zero is a place where people lost there lives..to a twisted Muslim who wont leave us the fuck alone...they think its a fucking holy war killing innocent civilians...blowing up the nation who is trying to help them...So yes its "One Nation Under God, Not Allah" So fuck you and your damn liberal views...

The funny thing is that in Europe the conservatives are the people who are pro-Islamization.

That is funny. :rofl:

Vecherd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vecherd » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Vecherd wrote:

That is funny. :rofl:

Oh right, in America conservative means Right-Wing. How can I explain so even an American can understand.. Conservative, means to not wanting to change, and since Islamic influences has been here since the 60s it is an old thing, it is the people wanting to change that are non-conservative or radical.
Last edited by Vecherd on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Vecherd wrote:
Beldonia wrote:That is funny. :rofl:

Oh right, in America conservative means Right-Wing.

What does it mean over.........there? In the mysterious beyond that we ignore.

Vecherd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vecherd » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Vecherd wrote:
Oh right, in America conservative means Right-Wing.

What does it mean over.........there? In the mysterious beyond that we ignore.

Look above, edited.

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Vecherd wrote:
Beldonia wrote:What does it mean over.........there? In the mysterious beyond that we ignore.

Look above, edited.

Gotcha.

GBeckastania
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby GBeckastania » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:47 pm

EDIT: Apologies for the misconduct, what I was trying to express was that it is wrong to typify a group by the actions of a few.
Last edited by GBeckastania on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Government of GBECKESTANIA
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Alien Space Bats
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Islamophobia in America: "One nation under God, not Alla

Postby Alien Space Bats » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Yep, liberal views like Freedom of Religion. By God, we can't have that!

You don't belong in this country.
"These states are just saying 'Yes, I used to beat my girlfriend, but I haven't since the restraining order, so we don't need it anymore.'" — Stephen Colbert, Comedian, on Shelby County v. Holder

"Do you see how policing blacks by the presumption of guilt and policing whites by the presumption of innocence is a self-reinforcing mechanism?" — Touré Neblett, MSNBC Commentator and Social Critic

"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in."Songwriter Oscar Brown in 1963, foretelling the election of Donald J. Trump

President Donald J. Trump: Working Tirelessly to Make Russia Great Again

Mediterreania
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediterreania » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:15 pm

HomeLand Safety wrote:
Wikkiwallana wrote:Umm Fuck yes it is. I don't care if they did build it there or not. It is still spitting on the graves of the poor souls that died that day.

You mean like the Muslim employees of the WTC?

It is like a big middle finger to America saying "HA WE KILLED YOUR PEOPLE" get your head out of the damn gutter....

A peaceful religious center is not insulting at all, and should not be. People say "why don't moderate Muslims stand up," well, this community center IS made of moderate Muslims. It's a Catch-22.

granted they didn't build it, they shouldn't have even thought of building it near there, or most likely even in the same city.

Where does it stop? In the same county? State? Country? Continent? Planet?
Quick and dirty guide to factions in Mediterranea, and puppets to serve as examples:
-Free Assembly - decentralized group of local associations. Main faction.
-Workers' Republic - anarcho-syndicalist commune
-República Morsica (Betico)
-Republic of Lusca
-Catholic State (The Archbishop of Siraucsa)

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:20 pm

I'm tolerant of Islam, I'm intolerant of Muslims (or anyone, for that matter) knocking down buildings.

Innsmothe
Senator

Founded: Sep 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Innsmothe » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Beldonia wrote:I'm tolerant of Islam, I'm intolerant of Muslims (or anyone, for that matter) knocking down buildings.

Wasn't that like 10 years ago?

Long time to hold a grudge against an Islamic apostate.
ان الذي فشل لقتلي فقط يجعلني غريب
"an aledy feshel leqtely feqt yej'eleny gheryeb"
Ronald Reagan: "Well, what do you believe in? Do you want to abolish the rich?"
Olof Palme, the Prime Minister of Sweden: "No, I want to abolish the poor."

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54

Maxedon
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Maxedon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Innsmothe wrote:
Beldonia wrote:I'm tolerant of Islam, I'm intolerant of Muslims (or anyone, for that matter) knocking down buildings.

They killed THREE THOUSAND people. THREE THOUSAND. Neva Forget!
Conservatives FTW!
Join the Global Powers!DEFCON:1 [TOTAL WAR]
I am t3h aw3s0m3z
Join the Antican Alliance!
Conservatives Are Awesome. Just Believe it. So are Republicans. And Bush.

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Innsmothe wrote:

They knocked down a skyscraper. Two, as a matter of fact! Many people were affected personally. It's not a long time to hold a grudge against them. And what am I supposed to say? I don't hate people who knock down buildings?

Maxedon
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Maxedon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:25 pm

OH MY GOD *kisses*
Conservatives FTW!
Join the Global Powers!DEFCON:1 [TOTAL WAR]
I am t3h aw3s0m3z
Join the Antican Alliance!
Conservatives Are Awesome. Just Believe it. So are Republicans. And Bush.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Maxedon wrote:

OH MY GOD *kisses*

This why we can't have nice things. Pathetic, really.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Caninope
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Caninope » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Intolerance in America is probably lower than it has ever been before.
I'm the Pope
Secretly CIA interns stomping out negative views of the US
Türkçe öğreniyorum ama zorluk var.
Winner, Silver Medal for Debating
Co-Winner, Bronze Medal for Posting
Co-Winner, Zooke Goodwill Award

Agritum wrote:Arg, Caninope is Captain America under disguise. Everyone knows it.
Frisivisia wrote:
Me wrote:Just don't. It'll get you a whole lot further in life if you come to realize you're not the smartest guy in the room, even if you probably are.

Because Caninope may be in that room with you.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Thankfully, we have you and EM to guide us to wisdom and truth, holy one. :p
Norstal wrote:What I am saying of course is that we should clone Caninope.

Nodinia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Nodinia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:27 pm

So is it ok for people to kill random Americans, because all Americans are as guilty as the guilty ones....?

Vecherd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vecherd » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Innsmothe wrote:

To be fair against the people holding grudges there are a lot more than just 9/11.

EDIT: I suppose the picture is severely biased, but there are more than just 9/11.
Last edited by Vecherd on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Innsmothe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Innsmothe » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Nodinia wrote:

So is it ok for people to kill random Americans, because all Americans are as guilty as the guilty ones....?

When did he say that?

Your political compass

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Nodinia wrote:

....What? I don't like people who kill people. If Muslims keep to themselves, they're fine.

Innsmothe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Innsmothe » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Nodinia wrote:

....What? I don't like people who kill people. If Muslims keep to themselves, they're fine.

In some cases the whole self segregation is the problem.

Your political compass

F1-Insanity
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby F1-Insanity » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Vortiaganica wrote:I'ma kick my shoes back in tolerant Australia nao and wait for insanity in the US to blow over.

Someone should tell them that Allah and the Jewish/Christian God are basically (nay, literally) the same God.

Not really, the concepts of 'allah' and 'god' are mutually exclusive, and neither is real.
F1-Insanity Factbook
World Bowl XII: Winner
Why yes, I am a progressive and social human being, thanks for asking!
Think about the numbers in terms that we can relate to. Remove eight zeros from the numbers and pretend it is the household budget for the fictitious Jones family:
-Total annual income for the Jones family: $21,700
-Amount of money the Jones family spent: $38,200
-Amount of new debt added to the credit card: $16,500
-Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710

-Amount cut from the budget: $385
Help us Obi Ben Bernanki, printing more money is our only hope... for a big bonus! - Wall Street
Bush's 'faith' was the same political tool as Obama's 'hope'.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 pm

A bunch of ignorant scared children who refuse to learn about their so called enemies so they can hate in the name of their Lord and Savior. By their own tenants they'll get their punishments in the end. If not than their God isn't worth worshiping anyway.
Last edited by SaintB on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Nodinia wrote:

Was it you who suggested deporting US citizens who are Muslims, or was it another of our brethren here?
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:32 pm

SaintB wrote:A bunch of ignorant scared children who refuse to learn about their so called enemies so they can hate in the name of their Lord and Savior. By their own tenants their get their punishments in the end. If not than their God isn't worth worshiping anyway.

Tenets. Unless they're actually renting ... but yeah.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General