NATION

PASSWORD

Should pit bulls be regulated or banned?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elwher
Powerbroker

Founded: May 24, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Elwher » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:44 am

Ors Might wrote:
Valentinaa wrote:we need to stop breeding them

there should be a control on the numbers of pitballs, being created. I think if there is a pregnant female pit ball they should be sprayed and neutered, and anyone being found breeding them should be charged.

i think there should be a pitball termination program to eliminate the species of dog, they are not pugs, they are not golden retrievers, they are a danger to the daily lives of other animals and humans aswell, and if charges dont work and people keep having them i would say shoot them and have the government give you a reward for shooting them, but of course these would only be used in cases where the spraying and criminalising didn't work to decrease the numbers of these aggressive beasts.

And i know I know these views are unpopular, but this is just how i would deal with these creatures.

Ah yes, I was in such danger when that pit bull at the dog park came up to me, put her head in my lap, and whined until I gave her butt rubs. Truly I was terrified from that vicious, sadistic beast.

I understand. My next door neighbor's pit is constantly putting me in danger of drowning from her licking my face. Horrid creatures, right?
CYNIC, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Ambrose Bierce

Previous

Return to General