NATION

PASSWORD

US reaches truce with Taliban

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:53 pm

Des-Bal wrote:Absolutely nothing you said addresses the fact that Donald Trump is a pussy. Most of it is just pointing out that he's ineffectual and that other people ignore and countermand him safe in the knowledge he won't do anything about it which is the exact thing I'm referring to when I say Donald Trump is a pussy.

It is better for Trump to be perceived as "soft" on certain matters, than to be an irrational actor- or at least far more so than he already is rumored to be.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:14 pm

Saiwania wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:How do Trump supporters address the fact hes a pussy? North Korea put him on the pay no mind list, he swallowed the Saudi's line on khashoggi, he backed down on the wall, he called a missile attack that wounded over 100 american soldiers a de-escalation and his brilliant negotiations with the Taliban are already being ignored because he has proven time and time again that when pressed he is completely balless.

1. There is nothing wrong with North Korea, especially if we can convince them to behave with their nukes. If they want to stay in power, they probably should given that the alternative is worse. It is primarily Russia and China's fault that the DPRK remains in place. These countries should have more influence in dealings with North Korea.

2. Most conservatives and Trumpists aren't going to care about some Washington Post reporter. Khashoggi did interfere with the Saudi King too much to where he was targeted by Saudi Arabia's ruling regime. If he apologized and discontinued what he was doing, the King might've forgiven him.

3. Democrats and Liberals interfered with the wall to where it was no longer worth it. I'm more in favor of a militarized fence like Auschwitz or East Germany had.

4. Taking the retaliation from Iran was better than going to war with them. Iran can't hurt the US at home, but can in the middle east. Enduring the barrage of missiles was worth taking away one of Iran's best generals. I'd say its a fair trade.

5. The Taliban continuing to exist is partially the fault of Pakistan, which gives them safe haven in its tribal region. We're not going to invade Pakistan as well nor should we, just to get the Taliban's HQ and leadership. Besides, Pakistan has nukes. If certain Afghans keep being receptive to the Taliban and their policies, that is on them. The Taliban has to keep being apart of Afghan politics if that is inevitable. But its another question as to whether the Taliban will govern over Afghanistan fully again via the ballot or via force of arms in the not so distant future.

1. Everything is wrong with North korea. They execute people there for wrongthink

2. Are you justifying the murder of a journalist? How did he interfere, by reporting on how big of an asshole the crown Prince is?/

3. D-did you just say Auschwitz? Dude really you're going all out for the offensive points at this point. And we don't need a big dumb wall. It's a waste of money and we need real ideas.

4.yeah I can't disagree here

5. We really fucked up in Afghanistan.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:34 pm

Saiwania wrote:It is better for Trump to be perceived as "soft" on certain matters, than to be an irrational actor- or at least far more so than he already is rumored to be.

The issue isn't that he's soft on certain matters it is, I repeat, that he is a pussy. He doesn't keep his promises or hold others to theirs and his response to provocation is to roll over. He's a total fucking maniac but that only seems to extend to ludicrous efforts to maintain power and save face which he never puts to good use, because he is once more: a pussy. Republicans have in a shortsighted show of support have thrown in with this entire affair rather than demanding their guy do the things he said he could and would do. As a result the entire republican party is on board. Nothing positive comes from this, the republican party has sacrificed prestige in exchange for nothing except the chance to make Donald Trump happy.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:37 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Saiwania wrote:It is better for Trump to be perceived as "soft" on certain matters, than to be an irrational actor- or at least far more so than he already is rumored to be.

The issue isn't that he's soft on certain matters it is, I repeat, that he is a pussy. He doesn't keep his promises or hold others to theirs and his response to provocation is to roll over. He's a total fucking maniac but that only seems to extend to ludicrous efforts to maintain power and save face which he never puts to good use, because he is once more: a pussy. Republicans have in a shortsighted show of support have thrown in with this entire affair rather than demanding their guy do the things he said he could and would do. As a result the entire republican party is on board. Nothing positive comes from this, the republican party has sacrificed prestige in exchange for nothing except the chance to make Donald Trump happy.

They did it to own the libs

In the process of getting revenge, they dug two graves.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

North German Realm
Senator

Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:26 pm

Gormwood wrote:Afghan conflict: Taliban to resume attacking local forces after deal with US

What a fucking surprise. Looks like another brilliant Trump Deal.

Not learning from their mistakes is a hallmark of Modern US foreign policies. If they did, Iraq and Afghanistan would both be Commonwealths now.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
North German Confederation
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 6th place!

Norddeutscher Bund
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Military | Legislature || The World
5 Nov, 2020
Die Morgenpost: "We will reconsider our relationship with Poland" Reichskanzler Lagenmauer says after Polish president protested North German ultimatum that made them restore reproductive freedom. | European Society votes not to persecute Hungary for atrocities committed against Serbs, "Giving a rogue state leave to commit genocide as it sees fit." North German delegate bemoans. | Negotiations still underway in Rome, delegates arguing over the extent of indemnities Turkey might be made to pay, lawful status of Turkish collaborators during occupation of Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Syria.

Unstoppable Empire of Doom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unstoppable Empire of Doom » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:13 am

Gormwood wrote:Afghan conflict: Taliban to resume attacking local forces after deal with US

Trump deals so far:

Ended military drills in South Korea. No concessions made by Kim Jong Un.

Ended military support to Kurdish allies to let Turkey kill them. No concessions made by Erdogan.

Retreat from Afghanistan. No concessions made by the Taliban.

He really is the great negotiator he promised to be....
Whoever said "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink" has clearly never drown a horse.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:26 am

Unstoppable Empire of Doom wrote:

Trump deals so far:

Ended military support to Kurdish allies to let Turkey kill them. No concessions made by Erdogan.

American government making a deal with terrorists just like ypg and all other terrorist groups . we were not surprised
Last edited by Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum on Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

North German Realm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:28 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:American government making a deal with terrorists just like ypg and all other terrorist groups . we were not surprised

The only country that openly supports terrorists in Syria is Turkey though. The YPG is many things, but terrorist is not one of them.

Trump deals so far:

To be fair, this god-tier skill in "negotiation" is just the telltale signs of isolationism, which is why he was voted into office. He's not doing anything he didn't promise he wouldn't, many just didn't think it would include, you know, pulling out of military conflicts where some organization or the other is dependent on the US for its very survival against a genocidal and/or fanatic enemy.
Last edited by North German Realm on Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Norddeutscher Bund
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Military | Legislature || The World
5 Nov, 2020
Die Morgenpost: "We will reconsider our relationship with Poland" Reichskanzler Lagenmauer says after Polish president protested North German ultimatum that made them restore reproductive freedom. | European Society votes not to persecute Hungary for atrocities committed against Serbs, "Giving a rogue state leave to commit genocide as it sees fit." North German delegate bemoans. | Negotiations still underway in Rome, delegates arguing over the extent of indemnities Turkey might be made to pay, lawful status of Turkish collaborators during occupation of Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Syria.

Mirial Magna
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirial Magna » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:29 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Trump deals so far:

American government making a deal with terrorists just like ypg and all other terrorist groups . we were not surprised

>Be Türk
>Think opinion matters
Abril 8, 4020: The Republic has tracked General Grievous to Utapau! Perhaps this terrible clone war is finally coming to an end, even if we are on the losing side.

We do not use NS stats, but we do use the outcome of events.
❂Put this in your sig if you don't trust China on account of them being asshoe.❂
------------ Me and the boys sneaking into this signature.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:34 am

Trump deals so far:

Erdogan let trump keep some of the Syrian oil fields, and kim praised trump. I guess this is what trump calls deals

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:35 am

Trump deals so far:

Meanwhile your government aided ISIS, but I notice you're quiet on that front

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:41 am

North German Realm wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:American government making a deal with terrorists just like ypg and all other terrorist groups . we were not surprised

The only country that openly supports terrorists in Syria is Turkey though. The YPG is many things, but terrorist is not one of them.
Ypg and the free Syrian army are terrorists.the only country that explicitly supports terrorism is the US government. Governments come and go, but American imperialism always remains

Rojava Free State wrote:

I wouldn't really be surprised, not a man who loves his country because but this does not change the fact that the US has agreed with terrorists.
Last edited by Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum on Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:06 am

North German Realm wrote:The only country that openly supports terrorists in Syria is Turkey though. The YPG is many things, but terrorist is not one of them.
Ypg and the free Syrian army are terrorists.the only country that explicitly supports terrorism is the US government. Governments come and go, but American imperialism always remains

...and Israel, and Turkey, and Russia, and Iran, and Saudi Arabia and Britain. Dude seriously America is not the only country on earth that supports terrorists. Who do you think are the guys that are helping Turkey ethnic cleanse, I mean genocide, er secure northern Syria? Half of them are jihadists. America has done a lot of harm to the middle east but that doesn't mean Turkey hasn't too.

North German Realm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:15 am

North German Realm wrote:The only country that openly supports terrorists in Syria is Turkey though. The YPG is many things, but terrorist is not one of them.

Rojava Free State wrote:
I wouldn't really be surprised, not a man who loves his country because but this does not change the fact that the US has agreed with terrorists.

Neither YPG nor the FSA are terrorists. The Turkish Free Syrian Army and the countless droves of terrorist groups that Turkey uses in its occupation of Eastern Kurdistan however, are terrorists, as is the State of Turkey.

Rojava Free State wrote:...and Israel, and Turkey, and Russia, and Iran, and Saudi Arabia and Britain. Dude seriously America is not the only country on earth that supports terrorists. Who do you think are the guys that are helping Turkey ethnic cleanse, I mean genocide, er secure northern Syria? Half of them are jihadists. America has done a lot of harm to the middle east but that doesn't mean Turkey hasn't too.

Iran and Russia support an illegitimate terrorist state, but not terrorist organizations (well, not officially anyway). The US and Israel don't openly support any terrorist organizations. Turkey however supports a terrorist organization and uses it in its illegal occupation in Syria.
Last edited by North German Realm on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Norddeutscher Bund
5 Nov, 2020

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:20 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Ypg and the free Syrian army are terrorists.the only country that explicitly supports terrorism is the US government. Governments come and go, but American imperialism always remains

Neither YPG nor the FSA are terrorists. The Turkish Free Syrian Army and the countless droves of terrorist groups that Turkey uses in its occupation of Eastern Kurdistan however, are terrorists, as is the State of Turkey.

Rojava Free State wrote:...and Israel, and Turkey, and Russia, and Iran, and Saudi Arabia and Britain. Dude seriously America is not the only country on earth that supports terrorists. Who do you think are the guys that are helping Turkey ethnic cleanse, I mean genocide, er secure northern Syria? Half of them are jihadists. America has done a lot of harm to the middle east but that doesn't mean Turkey hasn't too.

Iran and Russia support an illegitimate terrorist state, but not terrorist organizations (well, not officially anyway). The US and Israel don't openly support any terrorist organizations. Turkey however supports a terrorist organization and uses it in its illegal occupation in Syria.

Yeah about America not supporting terrorists: https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -in-syria/

Also Iran and Russia help hezbollah, which is a terrorist organization.
Last edited by Rojava Free State on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novus America
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:20 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Ypg and the free Syrian army are terrorists.the only country that explicitly supports terrorism is the US government. Governments come and go, but American imperialism always remains

...and Israel, and Turkey, and Russia, and Iran, and Saudi Arabia and Britain. Dude seriously America is not the only country on earth that supports terrorists. Who do you think are the guys that are helping Turkey ethnic cleanse, I mean genocide, er secure northern Syria? Half of them are jihadists. America has done a lot of harm to the middle east but that doesn't mean Turkey hasn't too.

Besides it is a stretch to calm the YPG terrorists because they have some unsavory connections to groups like the PKK. If having unsavory connections makes one a terrorist then everyone is, and the word has no meaning. Sure the YPG are not some perfect heroes, they are a deeply flawed group with a lot of problems but they helped fight ISIS and are not the absolute what. In the Middle East that is the best you can ask for.

Because glassing the whole regional is evil and genocidal and we cannot just make it teleport to another planet, we have to deal with it. Dirty and disgusting yes. But you play the cards you have.

The whole Grey Wolves (actual terrorists themselves) propaganda “all Kurds are terrorism and must die” is not true, even if Erdogan has picked it up when he realized the Kurds would no longer support him politically.

It is especially funny to hear from Turkey who backs Al Nusra (or whatever name it uses now).
Sure we all have to side with bad groups (like Erdogan’s Turkey :lol:) but Turkey picks some of the worst of the worst. Sure that reflects badly on us too, because our “ally” (Turkey) is backing these groups.
Last edited by Novus America on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:21 am

Rojava Free State wrote:

I did not see the invading troops of other countries in Washington.Yes the akp also made mistakes and continues to do so ,peace process as an example
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:25 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
North German Realm wrote:Neither YPG nor the FSA are terrorists. The Turkish Free Syrian Army and the countless droves of terrorist groups that Turkey uses in its occupation of Eastern Kurdistan however, are terrorists, as is the State of Turkey.

Yeah about America not supporting terrorists: https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -in-syria/

Also Iran and Russia help hezbollah, which is a terrorist organization.

He said openly though. I mean we absolutely have backed some nasty groups, and groups associated with terrorists absolutely. Although we dropped most of those groups in question in that article. Because of those same issues.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:26 am

Rojava Free State wrote:

I did not see the invading troops of other countries in Washington.Yes the akp also made mistakes and continues to do so ,peace process as an example

Mistakes? A mistake is when you trip and fall and skin your knee. A mistake is when you think you can finish your current installment of Dragonball Super in time and end up showing up late to work. Murdering people is never a mistake. It's intentional. Btw I don't see invading troops of other countries in Ankara either so what's your point?

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:28 am

Rojava Free State wrote:

Umm you do realize Turkey is openly backing the FSA (a mixture of groups, including some that are terrorists yes), right?

I mean absolutely the US has supported some nasty groups directly (or more often indirectly) but we are hardly unique or special in that regard.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:29 am

Novus America wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

Besides it is a stretch to calm the YPG terrorists because they have some unsavory connections to groups like the PKK. If having unsavory connections makes one a terrorist then everyone is, and the word has no meaning. Sure the YPG are not some perfect heroes, they are a deeply flawed group with a lot of problems but they helped fight ISIS and are not the absolute what. In the Middle East that is the best you can ask for.

Because glassing the whole regional is evil and genocidal and we cannot just make it teleport to another planet, we have to deal with it. Dirty and disgusting yes. But you play the cards you have.

The whole Grey Wolves (actual terrorists themselves) propaganda “all Kurds are terrorism and must die” is not true, even if Erdogan has picked it up when he realized the Kurds would no longer support him politically.

It is especially funny to hear from Turkey who backs Al Nusra (or whatever name it uses now).
Sure we all have to side with bad groups but Turkey picks some of the worst of the worst.

A lot of the people welcoming Turkey as a liberator are gonna realize real quick that they made a mistake. Syria would be better without Assad, but if it's Assad or turkey, it's better with Assad than with Turkey running the show. Knowing how Turkish history has gone, the ancestors of the current Arab fighters backing Turkey up would end up being genocide victims. Turkey's only goal seems to be "manipulate the situation in turkey's favor even if other people die as a result." It was the Armenians yesterday and the Kurds today. Tomorrow it could be the arabs, so they better watch out.

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:34 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Novus America wrote:

Sure we all have to side with bad groups but Turkey picks some of the worst of the worst.

A lot of the people welcoming Turkey as a liberator are gonna realize real quick that they made a mistake. Syria would be better without Assad, but if it's Assad or turkey, it's better with Assad than with Turkey running the show. Knowing how Turkish history has gone, the ancestors of the current Arab fighters backing Turkey up would end up being genocide victims. Turkey's only goal seems to be "manipulate the situation in turkey's favor even if other people die as a result." It was the Armenians yesterday and the Kurds today. Tomorrow it could be the arabs, so they better watch out.

I mean Assad’s Iranian pals have been genociding Sunnis across Syria:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... -influence

So it is not really much a choice. Get slaughtered by Erdogan’s Sunni Jihadis or Iran’s Shia Jihadis.

There is no liberation here. Only oppression and death.
Last edited by Novus America on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:36 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:I did not see the invading troops of other countries in Washington.Yes the akp also made mistakes and continues to do so ,peace process as an example

Mistakes? A mistake is when you trip and fall and skin your knee. A mistake is when you think you can finish your current installment of Dragonball Super in time and end up showing up late to work. Murdering people is never a mistake. It's intentional. Btw I don't see invading troops of other countries in Ankara either so what's your point?
The other countries you count are not occupying America, but America is occupying all countries

I am very curious where do you get the information to call a legal state a terrorist.I was just sad for you
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:43 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
The other countries you count are not occupying America, but America is occupying all countries
North German Realm wrote:Neither YPG nor the FSA are terrorists. The Turkish Free Syrian Army and the countless droves of terrorist groups that Turkey uses in its occupation of Eastern Kurdistan however, are terrorists, as is the State of Turkey.
I am very curious where do you get the information to call a legal state a terrorist.I was just sad for you

America “occupying all countries”. Really :roll:
Look America absolutely has occupied places (not all places, which is just silly though), done bad things, and supported bad groups. But it is not unique in these regards.
That is not to say that the fact the US is not uniquely bad makes it good in these things, it does not.

But it does undermine you ridiculous (and hypocritical as Turkey is occupying Cyprus and Syria) claims that only the US is guilty.
Last edited by Novus America on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:55 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Novus America wrote:

I just feel sorry and give up explaining There are people like you in my country, the only difference is that you are foreigners.America supports political Islam and provides money to arms dealers but you can't see it. instead you throw the so-called genocide lies.You and those who think like you are no different from the erdoğan electorate,open your heart to love and peace Not to those who partner with the Taliban

Novus America wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:The other countries you count are not occupying America, but America is occupying all countries
But it does undermine you ridiculous (and hypocritical as Turkey is occupying Cyprus and Syria) claims that only the US is guilty.
terrorist organizations killing cyprus civilians [EOKA],Turkey's border security [YPG] the real hypocrisy is to kill Saddam Hussein and establish terrorist states.
Last edited by Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum on Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General