NATION

PASSWORD

Is familism the worst delusion in the world?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Is familism the worst delusion in the world?

Yes
7%
No
88%
Not sure
5%

Total votes : 195

Ashvenmern
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashvenmern » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:16 am

You can't just place a label on something and then decide that anything that fits within that label is this or that...

Actually on second thought... yes you can.

Are you certain this thread should be here? instead of saying some other social media site... not to name any names or anything.
"I made this. I also made this... and this, and this and this, I even made you for some reason! oh, I also made this! and this!
"Mom pls st0p"
"Close that door! You are letting the existential dread in!"
"If you have anything of value please ascertain the Supreme Admiral has not taken it... chances are she already has, but we need to at least pretend to try and act as we could stop her"
People who have contributed to the Supreme Admirals Gifts/Borrowed Items so far: 21

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:22 am

Anyone else tempted to answer "not sure" just to even out the poll?
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

Previous

Return to General