NATION

PASSWORD

Discussion on White Nationalism

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:31 am

Sanguinthium wrote:

dated 1864. my point was he didnt take office with the intention of ending slavery.

Then you should have said that, instead of what you did say, which implies that he never changed his mind. It's called being disingenuous.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Johz
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Johz » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:11 am

Sanguinthium wrote:
Cosmopoles wrote:
Amusingly, this is actually perfectly accurate. 94% of genetic variation occurs within 'races', while only 6% occurs between 'races', which means on a genetic level there are no doubt many African tribesman that you have more in common with than Sanguinthium.

unless hes black. which from his response, i can judge that the level of aggression seems to make that likely. like republicans love to say: when faced with facts, respond with anger.

Gugugugu...

Let's face it, you're just trolling now.
Always Ready (With a Cuppa): UDL
Praise [violet] for safe switching!

The Village of Johz - (Factbook)
Head of Foreign Affairs:
Mr Newman
Head of the Flower Rota: Mrs Figgis
Population: 269 (Johzians)
Sometime between when the "evolution is just a theory" nonesense dies out, and when Ashmoria starts using captitalization. - EnragedMaldivians
It's called a tangent. It tends to happen on NSG. - Olthar
[E]very Brit I've met on the internet has been violently apathetic. - Conserative Morality
This is Johz. I'd like to give him a hug someday. - Celly
See a mistake? Send me a telegram!|I would be very much indebted to you.
LINKS: My Website|Barryman|Gay Marriage: Who will be next?

#NSG on esper.net - Join us!
Also, bonobos zygons.

Xsyne
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Xsyne » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:11 am

Sanguinthium wrote:
Ashmoria wrote:
ya but what real satisfaction is there from being able to say "my group is smarter than that group"?

it doesnt make you smart and it doesnt mean you are smarter than any particular member of "that group".

tested iq:133. average iq for SS africans: 70. i think im smarter; 63 points higher on their average, as a matter of fact.

133? How cute.

By the way, IQ is an initialism, and as such is capitalized, the pronoun "I" is always capitalized, the contraction of "I am" is "I'm", it's "than their average", not "on their average", and IQ tests do not actually measure intelligence.
If global warming is real, why are there still monkeys? - Msigroeg
Pro: Stuff
Anti: Things
Chernoslavia wrote:
Free Soviets wrote:according to both the law library of congress and wikipedia, both automatics and semi-autos that can be easily converted are outright banned in norway.

Source?

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Sanguinthium: You are already on thin ice with your record. I would suggest you cut the racist remarks. If you cannot, then you should probably not participate in racially-charged threads.

Everyone else, please back on topic. If the topic has run it's course, kindly let it die a quiet death. Thank you.

EDIT: After seeing how well you heeded the previous warning to stay on topic, I believe we'll call this one 'done', and leave it locked. If you want to discuss IQ and all things surrounding it, Chinese nationality, or movies - you're free to start your own thread on it.
Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Return to General