NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread The Fourth

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What country would you most like to see overthrown by military coup?

U.S.A.
15%
Germany
10%
France
2%
Russia
13%
China
11%
Turkey
15%
Saudi Arabia
19%
Iran
9%
The Philippines
7%

Total votes : 227

New Werpland
Senator

Founded: Dec 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Werpland » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Napkiraly wrote:
New Werpland wrote:But Erdogan is a Putin-style authoritarian conservative, you'd think right wing guys would like that kind of thing.

The right-wing is more diverse than people like to imagine.

More likely they don't understand who he is or think the military are still Kemalist nationalists.
Senyosu wrote:Mainly his policies have reversed many of Turkey's progressive and secular values, both of which were deeply entrenched in Turkish society as core values. Also generally being incompetent, and thinking he can let Turkey into the EU with his current social and economic policies.

He's not been interested in the EU for quite a while.
Last edited by New Werpland on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:31 pm

New Werpland wrote:So why does everyone here want Turkey to experience a coup?

It could be because some madman has turned it from a prosperous country back into a third world shitheap. Ignore all the talk of progressiveness, this is irrelevant. What matters is he has reintroduced certain aspects of the ME that Ataturk strove to get rid of. Namely, cronyism and going full retard internationally.

Conserative Morality wrote:RWDT, what are the GREAT SOCIAL ISSUES of our time?

I'd like to see equal treatment for men in courts. That'd be pretty nice. Otherwise, what Dagashi said.
Last edited by The East Marches on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Abortion, Destruction of the family, and the effects of globalism.
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.
English is my third language, so sorry if I make mistakes

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.
With a tinge of Autarkism, Mysticism, Theocratism, Stoicism and Militarism.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Napkiraly wrote:What does the RWDT think of including worker's on company board's? Personally, I'm in favour of it. I think it's important that worker's considerations, interests, and well-being always have a voice at the table whenever decisions are being drawn up.

It seems like a good idea, even if I'm not too fond of joint-stock companies. They give too much power to the bourgeoisie.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:33 pm

New Werpland wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:The right-wing is more diverse than people like to imagine.

More likely they don't understand who he is or think the military are still Kemalist nationalists.

Many don't understand that. Not all the Right Wing.

I find it hilarious how people go on and on about this "Islamist Fascism" in Turkey. Yet blast through their diapers when someone says something similarly outlandish about Trump and him being a "Nazi Racist Fascist"
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:34 pm

Supporting and funding the Islamic State, being flip floppity and thus dangerous in his foreign policy, encouraging violent Islamism within his own country.
Formerly Atelia, born on the 7th of December 2011. Had 6001 controversial posts.

Evangelos Vasiliadis the Orthodox Christian Russian Pontic Greek cyber-commando.
Agrarian Corporatist, Reactionary Monarchist, Perennial Traditionalist, Moralist, Eurasianist, Byzantinist.

Senyosu
Senator

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:34 pm

New Werpland wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:The right-wing is more diverse than people like to imagine.

Senyosu wrote:Mainly his policies have reversed many of Turkey's progressive and secular values, both of which were deeply entrenched in Turkish society as core values. Also generally being incompetent, and thinking he can let Turkey into the EU with his current social and economic policies.

He's not been interested in the EU for quite a while.

He betrayed much of the national values established by Kemal Ataturk.
Senyosu is under reconstruction, however, former tropes still apply

The State of Senyosu ― Senñosy-ül Jür

Your resident Frugal, Nationalistic, Quasi-Jingoist, Buddhist-Tengrist, North-East Asian, Technocratic, Democratic Khanate
anything u want me to be babe ;)

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Abortion, contraception, gender confusion, single parenthood, promiscuity, private greed and poor wages that necessitate women in the workforce, globalization, academic bias, infrugality, and lack of respect all spring to mind.
Last edited by Diopolis on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Napkiraly wrote:What does the RWDT think of including worker's on company board's? Personally, I'm in favour of it. I think it's important that worker's considerations, interests, and well-being always have a voice at the table whenever decisions are being drawn up.

Giving them stock options too. If thats the route a company thinks is most effective, they should do it. We should not have any role in forcing it along however. Thats on the workers at that company to choose for themselves. We should however, make it an available option in our corporate structurings though.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:38 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:

Supporting and funding the Islamic State, being flip floppity and thus dangerous in his foreign policy, encouraging violent Islamism within his own country.

I don't think the Islamism thing has anything to do with Erdogan. Him being a secularist and all.

He is pretty terrible though. Literally Turk Trump.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Supporting and funding the Islamic State, being flip floppity and thus dangerous in his foreign policy, encouraging violent Islamism within his own country.

I don't think the Islamism thing has anything to do with Erdogan. Him being a secularist and all.

He kowtows to Islamist sentiments that have been growing in Turkey. And seems to do nothing to stop the influx of ISIS supporters either.

Your resident Frugal, Nationalistic, Quasi-Jingoist, Buddhist-Tengrist, North-East Asian, Technocratic, Democratic Khanate

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Senyosu wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:I don't think the Islamism thing has anything to do with Erdogan. Him being a secularist and all.

He kowtows to Islamist sentiments that have been growing in Turkey. And seems to do nothing to stop the influx of ISIS supporters either.

He is cleverer than that. He crushed any independent religious organization in Turkey and essentially made it a wing of his party. He uses it as a tool to control the masses.

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:41 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Senyosu wrote:He kowtows to Islamist sentiments that have been growing in Turkey. And seems to do nothing to stop the influx of ISIS supporters either.

He is cleverer than that. He crushed any independent religious organization in Turkey and essentially made it a wing of his party. He uses it as a tool to control the masses.

Still abhorrent.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:43 pm

Senyosu wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Still abhorrent.

No doubt, I'd consider it worse than your original accusation personally speaking. He is taking advantage of the poor in this way by perverting their religion.

Alt Right
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alt Right » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:44 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:

Abortion, Destruction of the family, and the effects of globalism.

Excellent allow me to add homosexuality, feminism, and the effects of multiculturalism.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Alt Right wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Abortion, Destruction of the family, and the effects of globalism.

Excellent allow me to add homosexuality, feminism, and the effects of multiculturalism.

I think you mean cosmopolitanism. Multiculturalism is pretty alright, it's just an enormously misused term.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:47 pm

Idolatry/Materialism, Ultra-modernism/liberalism/nationalism, Populism, Totalitarianism, Fundamentalism and Anti-Environmentalism.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

-Fahrong-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Fahrong- » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Alt Right wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Abortion, Destruction of the family, and the effects of globalism.

I guess I sort of rolled the first two into destruction of the family in my head.

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
-Fahrong- wrote:Supporting and funding the Islamic State, being flip floppity and thus dangerous in his foreign policy, encouraging violent Islamism within his own country.

I dont mean to say he is an islamist, I am saying that he is doing nothing to stop its growth.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Diopolis wrote:
Alt Right wrote:Excellent allow me to add homosexuality, feminism, and the effects of multiculturalism.

I think you mean cosmopolitanism. Multiculturalism is pretty alright, it's just an enormously misused term.

Multiculturalism is a surefire way to make certain your country will balkanize at some point in the future.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:49 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Senyosu wrote:Still abhorrent.

No doubt, I'd consider it worse than your original accusation personally speaking. He is taking advantage of the poor in this way by perverting their religion.

Literally. He is such a corrupt fuck.

Pisses me off when critics say he's acting like a Sultan.

No. He's acting far from how a Sultan should act.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:51 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Diopolis wrote:I think you mean cosmopolitanism. Multiculturalism is pretty alright, it's just an enormously misused term.

Multiculturalism is a surefire way to make certain your country will balkanize at some point in the future.

That's if you fuck up on day one.

Integrate people, shut the deviants (anyone that protests against integration or in favor of some form of supremacy), and make them understand each other. Worked in Singapore. Worked to a certain degree in Canada because we have a lot of Tory immigrants.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:52 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Diopolis wrote:I think you mean cosmopolitanism. Multiculturalism is pretty alright, it's just an enormously misused term.

Not really, no.
Cosmopolitanism is cancer though.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Senyosu wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

That's if you fuck up on day one.

Integrate people, shut the deviants (anyone that protests against integration or in favor of some form of supremacy), and make them understand each other. Worked in Singapore. Worked to a certain degree in Canada because we have a lot of Tory immigrants.

Thats if you think such a thing is a desirable. I don't view it as a positive. They should assimilate, not integrate. The old country stays in the old country.

Diopolis wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Not really, no.
Cosmopolitanism is cancer though.

Have you been watching the news lately? Perhaps you've haven't heard about this place full of multiculturalism called the Middle East. It isn't very peaceful or stable.
Last edited by The East Marches on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:54 pm

-Fahrong- wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:I don't think the Islamism thing has anything to do with Erdogan. Him being a secularist and all.

I dont mean to say he is an islamist, I am saying that he is doing nothing to stop its growth.

Islamists? In Turkey? Legally?

I had no Idea the Muslim Brotherhood was allowed branches in Turkey. lol.

Now if you mean Islamic Theocrats, which is a different thing altogether, Who exactly are you talking about?

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Senyosu
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:56 pm

The East Marches wrote:
Senyosu wrote:That's if you fuck up on day one.

Thats if you think such a thing is a desirable. I don't view it as a positive. They should assimilate, not integrate. The old country stays in the old country.

Well integration is an easier compromise, and if done particularly well (Singapore) it gives off an illusion of assimilation.

Make the families of different heritages live among each other, rat out those that oppose it. Unify under one banner that is the nation's flag.

Force should be used to weed out dissidents and such folk out. Disruption to social order and social cohesion are enemies of national development and prosperity. After all, the best friend of (in Europe) of the Wahhabi is the ultranat that alienates anything that is not in their so called perfect world. The best friend of (in America) of BLM is the zealous police officer and the supporters on both sides that choose to ignore legitimate misgivings, racial supremacists, and racial segregationists.
Last edited by Senyosu on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General