NATION

PASSWORD

TET Backwards Is Still TET, It's A Palomino [210]

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6878
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:50 am

Hurdergaryp wrote:To think we exist at the same time as Mr. Beast's Feastables Liquid Death Peanut Butter Cup Soda-Flavored Sparkling Water.

Sparkling water tastes like static and death. And combining it with chocolate… eugh.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6186
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:50 am

Yuzhnya wrote:
Potato Gun wrote:I checked google and the only way I could find my nation is to look up potato gun flag.

The real risk is the fact that I want to get a physical version of my flag made someday.

I looked up "yuzhnya flag" and weirdly my N-Day flag came up??
I mean I‘ve been only using it for like 3 days, why adopt it now?

searched mine up, i had to specify that i was searching for the sernetian empire and not the venetian empire but sure enough it came up, first my standard one followed by some others and my n-day flag was there asw

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... sar%29.svg

also found this flag, probably the closest RL flag to sernet
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Potato Gun
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1005
Founded: Dec 19, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Potato Gun » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:50 am

Yuzhnya wrote:
Potato Gun wrote:I checked google and the only way I could find my nation is to look up potato gun flag.

The real risk is the fact that I want to get a physical version of my flag made someday.

I looked up "yuzhnya flag" and weirdly my N-Day flag came up??
I mean I‘ve been only using it for like 3 days, why adopt it now?

Here are some others:
Welves’s flag is 12th
Slavstonia’s flag is first
Kuromistan’s flag is 10th
The WA delegate for Endless Highway, and aerospace enthusiast.
The stars on my flag are the symbol of Infinitism the dominant religion in Potato Gun.
GUNNIC CIVIL WAR
Fuck it the entire Nation States multiverse is canon now.
NS stats ARE canon because I am not a coward.
(excluding population which is canonically 160 million)
Potato Gun wrote:Power, fame, and fortune feed you ego, charity, humility, and compassion feed your soul. I implore you to starve the ego and feed the soul, you will be all the greater for it.
Zooble wrote:Holy Shit
Christian Socialist
I HAVE AUTISM
Despite the colors of my flag I am a cishet man, not nonbinary.
I am a college student slowly working his way towards a PhD


User avatar
Quesbia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 476
Founded: Nov 03, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Quesbia » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:51 am

Kasdados wrote:
Hurdergaryp wrote:To think we exist at the same time as Mr. Beast's Feastables Liquid Death Peanut Butter Cup Soda-Flavored Sparkling Water.

Sparkling water tastes like static and death. And combining it with chocolate… eugh.

Reminder that MrBeast + Jack Links Jerky exists too
Potato Gun wrote:
Yuzhnya wrote:I looked up "yuzhnya flag" and weirdly my N-Day flag came up??
I mean I‘ve been only using it for like 3 days, why adopt it now?

Here are some others:
Welves’s flag is 12th
Slavstonia’s flag is first
Kuromistan’s flag is 10th

Mine is first lol (when you search just my name)
Last edited by Quesbia on Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Last edited by Quesbia on Thu Nov 3, 2022 1:40 pm, edited an incredibly unnecessary amount of times in total.

Genderfluid | Femboy | ADHD and IIM| Unaligned
Discord: lonelyroom_uwu | Fortnite: lnlyroom | Genshin UID: 686848029

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6878
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:51 am

Very tempted to search up ‘Kasdados’ right now and see if I have any mentions outside of NS.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
Kuromistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6873
Founded: Mar 24, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kuromistan » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:51 am

Potato Gun wrote:
Yuzhnya wrote:I looked up "yuzhnya flag" and weirdly my N-Day flag came up??
I mean I‘ve been only using it for like 3 days, why adopt it now?

Here are some others:
Welves’s flag is 12th
Slavstonia’s flag is first
Kuromistan’s flag is 10th

What ranking is this?
...✨ Visit Kuromistan, we're cozy and comfy and chill AF ✨ ...
MT w/ more EVs and less AI | Pacifist, anti-gun, anti-WMD | Urban areas inspired by Japan | Rural areas inspired by Scandinavia
Economic Left/Right: -5.0 | Social Lib/Auth: -4.46 | Civ Class: 1.33 | Canon population: 10 million + (NS population/10000)
More Nation Info | TET Gender Factbook | KEEP AI OUT OF NS
To anyone reading this: May you always be the recipient of the kindness you show others

User avatar
Varolingia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Sep 29, 2026
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Varolingia » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:52 am

When I look up my mains flag I get my N-day flag, my actual flag, the WA flag, then a bunch of other nations flags.
Alt of Welves
The Second Varolingian Republic
An Dara Poblacht Varolingianach
La Seconde République varolingienne
An island nation with Celtic and French culture sharing maritime borders with France, Ireland and Spain.

User avatar
Yuzhnya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 972
Founded: Mar 07, 2026
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Yuzhnya » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:52 am

Potato Gun wrote:
Yuzhnya wrote:I looked up "yuzhnya flag" and weirdly my N-Day flag came up??
I mean I‘ve been only using it for like 3 days, why adopt it now?

Here are some others:
Welves’s flag is 12th
Slavstonia’s flag is first
Kuromistan’s flag is 10th

Weirdly, Google insists Slavstonia is "Slavonia" with me. How did you get Slavstonia?
"Prosperity is not achieved idle."
⯨YUZHNIAN PEOPLE'S FEDERATION⯩
Formerly Skorpiie
KRASNAYA•ZVEZDA | War breaks out between St. Gloriana and Ooarai. |Columbian Vice-President reportedly called Yuzhnians offensive slur. |VMLO Defense Line construction finished.| ANB recieves major boost after recent terrorist attack wave | Malsaw International Hotel under siege by New White Army | 4 students killed in Hintuwan clashes | Yuzhniya joins International Socialist Volunteer Corps| Kingsland reports major recession |
This week‘s featured song: Vanguard • The Terrus Dictionary •  Factbooks • OOC • NS Stats NOT canon.|•| Effortposting? Why not? • Today's Sentence: IT IS THE SPOOKY MONTH!!! • Playlist to add any song to! |•| (almost) All sentences of the day.

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6878
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:54 am

Kasdados wrote:Very tempted to search up ‘Kasdados’ right now and see if I have any mentions outside of NS.

… I was mentioned by the Google AI.

“NationStates Entity: The Holy Commonwealth of Kasdados is a fictional country created by a user of the same name. The nation's official religion is Syksos Orthodoxy and its national animal is the Elaphon Dolphin. The user behind Kasdados is an active participant in the community forums, known for creative writing, running forum games like F7 Runs A Restaurant, and contributing to region-based politics.“
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
Potato Gun
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1005
Founded: Dec 19, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Potato Gun » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:54 am

Beroslavakia is first (a Reddit post by home with his flag actually)
The WA delegate for Endless Highway, and aerospace enthusiast.
The stars on my flag are the symbol of Infinitism the dominant religion in Potato Gun.
GUNNIC CIVIL WAR
Fuck it the entire Nation States multiverse is canon now.
NS stats ARE canon because I am not a coward.
(excluding population which is canonically 160 million)
Potato Gun wrote:Power, fame, and fortune feed you ego, charity, humility, and compassion feed your soul. I implore you to starve the ego and feed the soul, you will be all the greater for it.
Zooble wrote:Holy Shit
Christian Socialist
I HAVE AUTISM
Despite the colors of my flag I am a cishet man, not nonbinary.
I am a college student slowly working his way towards a PhD


User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6186
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:54 am

Yuzhnya wrote:
Potato Gun wrote:Here are some others:
Welves’s flag is 12th
Slavstonia’s flag is first
Kuromistan’s flag is 10th

Weirdly, Google insists Slavstonia is "Slavonia" with me. How did you get Slavstonia?

when i search up the sernetian empire, it says "did you mean the venetian empire"
when i click search instead for the sernetian empire, then it all starts coming up
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Varolingia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Sep 29, 2026
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Varolingia » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:55 am

I think I'm gonna scratch Varolingia being in the real world and instead launch Varolingia into a different one. If anyone wants to be canon in Varolingia's lore please tell me, alongside the relations and ideas of history you have. I'll update you via telegram when the map comes out.
Alt of Welves
The Second Varolingian Republic
An Dara Poblacht Varolingianach
La Seconde République varolingienne
An island nation with Celtic and French culture sharing maritime borders with France, Ireland and Spain.

User avatar
Quesbia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 476
Founded: Nov 03, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Quesbia » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:55 am

Kasdados wrote:
Kasdados wrote:Very tempted to search up ‘Kasdados’ right now and see if I have any mentions outside of NS.

… I was mentioned by the Google AI.

“NationStates Entity: The Holy Commonwealth of Kasdados is a fictional country created by a user of the same name. The nation's official religion is Syksos Orthodoxy and its national animal is the Elaphon Dolphin. The user behind Kasdados is an active participant in the community forums, known for creative writing, running forum games like F7 Runs A Restaurant, and contributing to region-based politics.“

Dude, I just did this and it actually pointed out my puppet storage region.
Last edited by Quesbia on Thu Nov 3, 2022 1:40 pm, edited an incredibly unnecessary amount of times in total.

Genderfluid | Femboy | ADHD and IIM| Unaligned
Discord: lonelyroom_uwu | Fortnite: lnlyroom | Genshin UID: 686848029

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6186
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:55 am

Kasdados wrote:
Kasdados wrote:Very tempted to search up ‘Kasdados’ right now and see if I have any mentions outside of NS.

… I was mentioned by the Google AI.

“NationStates Entity: The Holy Commonwealth of Kasdados is a fictional country created by a user of the same name. The nation's official religion is Syksos Orthodoxy and its national animal is the Elaphon Dolphin. The user behind Kasdados is an active participant in the community forums, known for creative writing, running forum games like F7 Runs A Restaurant, and contributing to region-based politics.“

yeah google ai gave me an overview of my nation, some of it is correct some of it is total bullshit
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Varolingia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Sep 29, 2026
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Varolingia » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:56 am

The Sernetian Empire wrote:
Yuzhnya wrote:Weirdly, Google insists Slavstonia is "Slavonia" with me. How did you get Slavstonia?

when i search up the sernetian empire, it says "did you mean the venetian empire"
when i click search instead for the sernetian empire, then it all starts coming up


I get the Serbian Empire
Alt of Welves
The Second Varolingian Republic
An Dara Poblacht Varolingianach
La Seconde République varolingienne
An island nation with Celtic and French culture sharing maritime borders with France, Ireland and Spain.

User avatar
Kuromistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6873
Founded: Mar 24, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kuromistan » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:56 am

Kasdados wrote:F7 Runs A Restaurant

Your restaurant closed down
No one ever knew if my plan to put NS countryballs in every kids' meal was approved
...✨ Visit Kuromistan, we're cozy and comfy and chill AF ✨ ...
MT w/ more EVs and less AI | Pacifist, anti-gun, anti-WMD | Urban areas inspired by Japan | Rural areas inspired by Scandinavia
Economic Left/Right: -5.0 | Social Lib/Auth: -4.46 | Civ Class: 1.33 | Canon population: 10 million + (NS population/10000)
More Nation Info | TET Gender Factbook | KEEP AI OUT OF NS
To anyone reading this: May you always be the recipient of the kindness you show others

User avatar
Potato Gun
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1005
Founded: Dec 19, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Potato Gun » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:56 am

Kuromistan wrote:
Potato Gun wrote:Here are some others:
Welves’s flag is 12th
Slavstonia’s flag is first
Kuromistan’s flag is 10th

What ranking is this?

Searching up the names of different nations in google and seeing where their national flag is in images.
The WA delegate for Endless Highway, and aerospace enthusiast.
The stars on my flag are the symbol of Infinitism the dominant religion in Potato Gun.
GUNNIC CIVIL WAR
Fuck it the entire Nation States multiverse is canon now.
NS stats ARE canon because I am not a coward.
(excluding population which is canonically 160 million)
Potato Gun wrote:Power, fame, and fortune feed you ego, charity, humility, and compassion feed your soul. I implore you to starve the ego and feed the soul, you will be all the greater for it.
Zooble wrote:Holy Shit
Christian Socialist
I HAVE AUTISM
Despite the colors of my flag I am a cishet man, not nonbinary.
I am a college student slowly working his way towards a PhD


User avatar
Varolingia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Sep 29, 2026
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Varolingia » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:57 am

The Sernetian Empire wrote:
Kasdados wrote:… I was mentioned by the Google AI.

“NationStates Entity: The Holy Commonwealth of Kasdados is a fictional country created by a user of the same name. The nation's official religion is Syksos Orthodoxy and its national animal is the Elaphon Dolphin. The user behind Kasdados is an active participant in the community forums, known for creative writing, running forum games like F7 Runs A Restaurant, and contributing to region-based politics.“

yeah google ai gave me an overview of my nation, some of it is correct some of it is total bullshit


Ai also gives Welves one and it's also total bullshit :lol2:
Alt of Welves
The Second Varolingian Republic
An Dara Poblacht Varolingianach
La Seconde République varolingienne
An island nation with Celtic and French culture sharing maritime borders with France, Ireland and Spain.

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6878
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:57 am

Quesbia wrote:Dude, I just did this and it actually pointed out my puppet storage region.
The Sernetian Empire wrote:yeah google ai gave me an overview of my nation, some of it is correct some of it is total bullshit

You know, I was wondering why the Google bot would be hanging around these forums. Now I know why.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
Potato Gun
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1005
Founded: Dec 19, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Potato Gun » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:57 am

Varolingia wrote:
The Sernetian Empire wrote:yeah google ai gave me an overview of my nation, some of it is correct some of it is total bullshit


Ai also gives Welves one and it's also total bullshit :lol2:

I am fortunate enough to be named after a real thing and thus not get a bullshit AI overview.
The WA delegate for Endless Highway, and aerospace enthusiast.
The stars on my flag are the symbol of Infinitism the dominant religion in Potato Gun.
GUNNIC CIVIL WAR
Fuck it the entire Nation States multiverse is canon now.
NS stats ARE canon because I am not a coward.
(excluding population which is canonically 160 million)
Potato Gun wrote:Power, fame, and fortune feed you ego, charity, humility, and compassion feed your soul. I implore you to starve the ego and feed the soul, you will be all the greater for it.
Zooble wrote:Holy Shit
Christian Socialist
I HAVE AUTISM
Despite the colors of my flag I am a cishet man, not nonbinary.
I am a college student slowly working his way towards a PhD


User avatar
Hurdergaryp
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44122
Founded: Jul 10, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hurdergaryp » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:58 am

Yuzhnya wrote:
Hurdergaryp wrote:To think we exist at the same time as Mr. Beast's Feastables Liquid Death Peanut Butter Cup Soda-Flavored Sparkling Water.

Don‘t tell me thats an actual thing, please.
What is a "Death Peanut Butter Cup"?

Liquid Death Peanut Butter Cup Soda-Flavored Sparkling Water is made with Better Ingredients: Feastables are lovingly crafted with authentic milk chocolate and amazingly creamy peanut butter identical to what you would normally scoop out of a jar, while Liquid Death soda-flavored sparkling water not only delivers a bold flavor, but also contains just 10 calories and a modest 3 grammes of sugar.


“Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent.”
Mao Zedong

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6186
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:58 am

ah i see
most of the inaccuracies come as a result of ns stats
although itd be nice if the ai could fully respect my choice to not make ns stats canon instead of blending my lore with the stats
whatever it's ntd ig
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Yuzhnya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 972
Founded: Mar 07, 2026
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Yuzhnya » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:58 am

Varolingia wrote:
The Sernetian Empire wrote:yeah google ai gave me an overview of my nation, some of it is correct some of it is total bullshit


Ai also gives Welves one and it's also total bullshit :lol2:

Mine is just an autocorrect to "Yuzhny", which just means south. It also corrected it to Yuzhnaya, which means I technically have an island named after my nation?
"Prosperity is not achieved idle."
⯨YUZHNIAN PEOPLE'S FEDERATION⯩
Formerly Skorpiie
KRASNAYA•ZVEZDA | War breaks out between St. Gloriana and Ooarai. |Columbian Vice-President reportedly called Yuzhnians offensive slur. |VMLO Defense Line construction finished.| ANB recieves major boost after recent terrorist attack wave | Malsaw International Hotel under siege by New White Army | 4 students killed in Hintuwan clashes | Yuzhniya joins International Socialist Volunteer Corps| Kingsland reports major recession |
This week‘s featured song: Vanguard • The Terrus Dictionary •  Factbooks • OOC • NS Stats NOT canon.|•| Effortposting? Why not? • Today's Sentence: IT IS THE SPOOKY MONTH!!! • Playlist to add any song to! |•| (almost) All sentences of the day.

User avatar
Varolingia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Sep 29, 2026
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Varolingia » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:59 am

Potato Gun wrote:
Varolingia wrote:
Ai also gives Welves one and it's also total bullshit :lol2:

I am fortunate enough to be named after a real thing and thus not get a bullshit AI overview.

You did get one
Alt of Welves
The Second Varolingian Republic
An Dara Poblacht Varolingianach
La Seconde République varolingienne
An island nation with Celtic and French culture sharing maritime borders with France, Ireland and Spain.

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6878
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:59 am

Kuromistan wrote:
Kasdados wrote:F7 Runs A Restaurant

Your restaurant closed down
No one ever knew if my plan to put NS countryballs in every kids' meal was approved

Also, not sure why they’d bring that up specifically. It was the first thing related to my nation on the images, which is weird considering it’s minuteness compared to the rest of my tenure.
Last edited by Kasdados on Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arvenia, Bovad, Chess Socialism, Dumb Ideologies, Greater Britannian Realm, Haloginland, Hanalia, Maraganta, Petea, Port Carverton, Stellar Colonies, The Foxes Swamp, Ulania

Advertisement

Remove ads