NATION

PASSWORD

TET Backwards Is Still TET, It's A Palomino [210]

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Southwest Horizonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2882
Founded: Sep 17, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Southwest Horizonia » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:46 am

Welves wrote:
Southwest Horizonia wrote:Skipping 3rd period because come on, I just don't feel like it today. But NS is rejuvenating some of my hopes so :D

I am quite schizophrenic when it comes to grammar. Some days, I use proper grammar, some days I don't. I think it depends on my mood, I'm perfectly literate, infact I read at a 12.9 grade level according to a test I took at the start of the school year. I read a 220 page book about 9/11 in a day once.

Chess. Little known SWH fact, I am quite good at chess although I'm rusty right mow


You got a chess.com account?
Southwest Horizonia wrote:I was busy the day of N-Day :(
I'm going to participate in Z-Day, I promise. What are y'all going for as Halloween? I've decided this is my final year trick or treating as I'm 14 now and not a little kid. I'm going as Niko Bellic from GTA IV, however with my current haircut I might pass off better as Michael De Santa. Not going as Michael Jackson because there will probably be a fuckton of them roaming the streets thanks to the biopic.


This will also be my last Halloween, I'm going as the scariest thing in the world: A man in a suit

I prefer to use my chess board. I'm old fashioned, and this is the same reason why I read actual books instead of eB*oks.
False alarm, I'm back.

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6867
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:48 am

Southwest Horizonia wrote:Skipping 3rd period because come on, I just don't feel like it today. But NS is rejuvenating some of my hopes so :D
Kasdados wrote:I’ve always preferred to type with some formality, in settings both professional and casual. Leaving things without punctuation feels sloppy and inconsiderate.

I am quite schizophrenic when it comes to grammar. Some days, I use proper grammar, some days I don't. I think it depends on my mood, I'm perfectly literate, infact I read at a 12.9 grade level according to a test I took at the start of the school year. I read a 220 page book about 9/11 in a day once.
Welves wrote:Hmmm to write a factbook, finish my overview or play chess...decisions decisions

Chess. Little known SWH fact, I am quite good at chess although I'm rusty right mow

Pretty sure I began reading when I was three, maybe four. That’s what my parents said, at least.

I finished the entire LOTR trilogy when I was 12, though.
Last edited by Kasdados on Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
AtaHana
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 114
Founded: Aug 21, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby AtaHana » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:48 am

Southwest Horizonia wrote:I was busy the day of N-Day :(
I'm going to participate in Z-Day, I promise. What are y'all going for as Halloween? I've decided this is my final year trick or treating as I'm 14 now and not a little kid. I'm going as Niko Bellic from GTA IV, however with my current haircut I might pass off better as Michael De Santa. Not going as Michael Jackson because there will probably be a fuckton of them roaming the streets thanks to the biopic.

I never got into trick or treating, partly because it isn't that big of a thing where I come from, and my social anxiety would never let me go bother my neighbors for snacks
  《 O v e r  H e r e 》  
It hurts. It hurts like
being pierced right through my heart.
While it continues,

Continues to beat
without a care in the world.
Come closer, listen.

Lub-dub, lub-dub. See?
It says "I might be dying,
But I'm surviving."

Because there is pain.
Pain is how we know we live;
How we've yet to die.
Theres only so many words to fit in a story
Only so many words to fit in a signature
The more I write, the more restricted I feel
Compressing a fraction of how I present myself
into this tiny prison of mere letters and colours

There will always be more of me that remains unknown
There will always be more words yet to be wr-

User avatar
Ruaun
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1559
Founded: Apr 11, 2025
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Ruaun » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:49 am

Welves wrote:
Ruaun wrote:well i believe the oxford comma provides much-needed clarity in sentances at times
for example, in this list "This book is dedicated to my parents, Lox and Orca" the lack of oxford comma adds ambiguity
it would be more productive to avoid such ambiguity through always including the oxford comma

well, basic grammar, like commas and periods, are what we usually use
unless we decide that wwe should use line breaks for periods which is my preferred casual style :p
ending emoticons work too >w<

im joining the grammar police just for this


The irony

In the context of such an informal environment as an Internet forum, would it not be fair to skimp on the formal English lexicon during conversation? While yes, it could be considered hypocritical for the grammar police to speak informally, it may also be considered unreasonable to use formal lexicon in an informal environment.
People's Commonwealth of Ru'aun
Your friendly Federal Syndicalist nation
No one left behind! ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!

Found Ru'aun! (1 out of 5)
Just an abnormally lonely person browsing the forums
Nya~? Eep? purrr
Call me Alina :3
An austistic gurl who likes trains, skirts, and syndicalism :D
I'm an awesome bisexual trans girlie and I'm so happy <3
Discord: @al1nalegacy | Fluxer: @Al1naLegacy#2971
probably a furry or therian O_O
rude

User avatar
Kuromistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6856
Founded: Mar 24, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kuromistan » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:49 am

Neo Lunatea wrote:When writing for school, I don't even use contractions, when doing lore, I use normal English with correct punctuation, and when I'm chatting on forums, I just let autocorrect do all of the work

I don't trust autocorrect at all, I always disable it on every device I own
I trust my judgment better than any machine, and better a typo that still conveys the meaning of the original word than it being replaced by a way different word

Southwest Horizonia wrote:ACAB also includes manny heffley for whatever reason

On one hand, I'm glad you ain't leaving
On another, if I had a nickel for every time I wrote a heartfelt goodbye to a user that changed their mind about leaving...

Oh and btw, if some people here frown at my lack of punctuation, I'm kinda weirded out at over-punctuation
Like in F7 threads where you are only expected to supply a word or phrase instead of a sentence
I might do:
Reply

But others do:
Reply.
...✨ Visit Kuromistan, we're cozy and comfy and chill AF ✨ ...
MT w/ more EVs and less AI | Pacifist, anti-gun, anti-WMD | Urban areas inspired by Japan | Rural areas inspired by Scandinavia
Economic Left/Right: -5.0 | Social Lib/Auth: -4.46 | Civ Class: 1.33 | Canon population: 10 million + (NS population/10000)
More Nation Info | TET Gender Factbook | KEEP AI OUT OF NS
To anyone reading this: May you always be the recipient of the kindness you show others

User avatar
Southwest Horizonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2882
Founded: Sep 17, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Southwest Horizonia » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:50 am

Ruaun wrote:
Welves wrote:
The irony

In the context of such an informal environment as an Internet forum, would it not be fair to skimp on the formal English lexicon during conversation? While yes, it could be considered hypocritical for the grammar police to speak informally, it may also be considered unreasonable to use formal lexicon in an informal environment.

Are you Edd from Ed, Edd, n Eddy?
AtaHana wrote:
Southwest Horizonia wrote:I was busy the day of N-Day :(
I'm going to participate in Z-Day, I promise. What are y'all going for as Halloween? I've decided this is my final year trick or treating as I'm 14 now and not a little kid. I'm going as Niko Bellic from GTA IV, however with my current haircut I might pass off better as Michael De Santa. Not going as Michael Jackson because there will probably be a fuckton of them roaming the streets thanks to the biopic.

I never got into trick or treating, partly because it isn't that big of a thing where I come from, and my social anxiety would never let me go bother my neighbors for snacks

Yeah I'm nervous because I have facial hair now (I'm planning to grow a moustache like Louis Potgieter had)
Kasdados wrote:
Southwest Horizonia wrote:Skipping 3rd period because come on, I just don't feel like it today. But NS is rejuvenating some of my hopes so :D

I am quite schizophrenic when it comes to grammar. Some days, I use proper grammar, some days I don't. I think it depends on my mood, I'm perfectly literate, infact I read at a 12.9 grade level according to a test I took at the start of the school year. I read a 220 page book about 9/11 in a day once.

Chess. Little known SWH fact, I am quite good at chess although I'm rusty right mow

Pretty sure I began reading when I was three, maybe four. That’s what my parents said, at least.

I finished the entire LOTR trilogy when I was 12, though.

Same here.
False alarm, I'm back.

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6867
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:55 am

Southwest Horizonia wrote:Same here.

On a side note; it really is a tragedy how much the literacy crisis has spread and metastasized. I don’t think I’ve seen a kid pick up a proper, no-pictures book for the sole purpose of fun in the past few months.
Last edited by Kasdados on Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
AtaHana
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 114
Founded: Aug 21, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby AtaHana » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:57 am

Kuromistan wrote:On one hand, I'm glad you ain't leaving
On another, if I had a nickel for every time I wrote a heartfelt goodbye to a user that changed their mind about leaving...

The day I'll decide to leave, it will be a classic Irish exit, no need to make a big fuss of things
Kuromistan wrote:Oh and btw, if some people here frown at my lack of punctuation, I'm kinda weirded out at over-punctuation
Like in F7 threads where you are only expected to supply a word or phrase instead of a sentence
I might do:
Reply

But others do:
Reply.

My punctuation feels kinda middling between formal and informal, like I tend to use a lot of commas but not really periods for the last line.

It makes it easier to switch when talking to more formal/informal people, I find it is best if you use a similar formality to the person you're talking to instead of insisting your own
Last edited by AtaHana on Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
  《 O v e r  H e r e 》  
It hurts. It hurts like
being pierced right through my heart.
While it continues,

Continues to beat
without a care in the world.
Come closer, listen.

Lub-dub, lub-dub. See?
It says "I might be dying,
But I'm surviving."

Because there is pain.
Pain is how we know we live;
How we've yet to die.
Theres only so many words to fit in a story
Only so many words to fit in a signature
The more I write, the more restricted I feel
Compressing a fraction of how I present myself
into this tiny prison of mere letters and colours

There will always be more of me that remains unknown
There will always be more words yet to be wr-

User avatar
Kuromistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6856
Founded: Mar 24, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kuromistan » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:02 am

AtaHana wrote:My punctuation feels kinda middling between formal and informal, like I tend to use a lot of commas but not really periods for the last line.

It makes it easier to switch when talking to more formal/informal people, I find it is best if you use a similar formality to the person you're talking to instead of insisting your own

That's easier to do irl because the boundaries/hierarchies are clearer
I don't talk to my buddies the same way I do to my boss for instance
Online, constantly changing formalities takes up thought and time, at least for me
But if you're comfy doing it, then so be it I suppose
...✨ Visit Kuromistan, we're cozy and comfy and chill AF ✨ ...
MT w/ more EVs and less AI | Pacifist, anti-gun, anti-WMD | Urban areas inspired by Japan | Rural areas inspired by Scandinavia
Economic Left/Right: -5.0 | Social Lib/Auth: -4.46 | Civ Class: 1.33 | Canon population: 10 million + (NS population/10000)
More Nation Info | TET Gender Factbook | KEEP AI OUT OF NS
To anyone reading this: May you always be the recipient of the kindness you show others

User avatar
Welves
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 464
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Welves » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:03 am

Southwest Horizonia wrote:
Welves wrote:
You got a chess.com account?


This will also be my last Halloween, I'm going as the scariest thing in the world: A man in a suit

I prefer to use my chess board. I'm old fashioned, and this is the same reason why I read actual books instead of eB*oks.


Valid. I still read physical books, not eB*oks nor do I listen to someone reading them.
Last edited by Google on Tue Feb 31st, 1909 4:61 am, edited 7 times in total.
Princitum
vod Welves
NS stats are not canon, as they were drowned in the Strategic Chocolate Reserve
Stole the "last edited by" idea from someone else
Proud resident of The Western Isles
I was wrong, British Welves is real...thankfully Soviet Welves isn't
◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

Change your mindeset!
I can't do it --> Attack the D point!
TET got locked noooo :sob:

User avatar
Chess Socialism
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6393
Founded: Nov 07, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Chess Socialism » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:03 am

AtaHana wrote:
Kuromistan wrote:On one hand, I'm glad you ain't leaving
On another, if I had a nickel for every time I wrote a heartfelt goodbye to a user that changed their mind about leaving...

The day I'll decide to leave, it will be a classic Irish exit, no need to make a big fuss of things

I think the way I leave depends entirely on how I leave. If something serious happens I'll inform everyone when I can, but if I just get bored and burn out I'll probably just quietly drop out.
★ Hi, my name's Irene! ★
she/her | Michigander | AuDHD | Disabled
Free Palestine | Free Ukraine | Trans Rights
FAQ | TGs open | CompSci (Python Patriot)

Hey, send me your U.S. midterm predictions in telegrams! I'm making an average NationStates midterms prediction before election day. Serious predictions only!!!

User avatar
Welves
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 464
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Welves » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:05 am

I feel like lore dropping who my old account is. I'll give a hint, a vague hint but a hint nevertheless.


My secondary account started with a K, ended with A.
My main account started with a T, ended with an N
Last edited by Google on Tue Feb 31st, 1909 4:61 am, edited 7 times in total.
Princitum
vod Welves
NS stats are not canon, as they were drowned in the Strategic Chocolate Reserve
Stole the "last edited by" idea from someone else
Proud resident of The Western Isles
I was wrong, British Welves is real...thankfully Soviet Welves isn't
◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

Change your mindeset!
I can't do it --> Attack the D point!
TET got locked noooo :sob:

User avatar
Hurdergaryp
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44101
Founded: Jul 10, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hurdergaryp » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:05 am

Anakona wrote:
Marenmia-Ocasia wrote:I’ve been thinking: Why the fuck do we even have appendixes?

So it can sit there and rupture if it feels like it.

Think of it as a surprise party waiting to happen in your body. One of those parties that goes wrong immediately, that is.


“Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent.”
Mao Zedong

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6867
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:05 am

Chess Socialism wrote:
AtaHana wrote:The day I'll decide to leave, it will be a classic Irish exit, no need to make a big fuss of things

I think the way I leave depends entirely on how I leave. If something serious happens I'll inform everyone when I can, but if I just get bored and burn out I'll probably just quietly drop out.

Truthfully, unless it’s especially dire, I don’t think I’ll announce anything. I don’t want to confine myself with a definitive ‘oh I’m going away’ post only to come back a week later.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
Welves
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 464
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Welves » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:07 am

Hurdergaryp wrote:
Anakona wrote:So it can sit there and rupture if it feels like it.

Think of it as a surprise party waiting to happen in your body. One of those parties that goes wrong immediately, that is.


Like those parties where they reveal the baby's gender?
Last edited by Google on Tue Feb 31st, 1909 4:61 am, edited 7 times in total.
Princitum
vod Welves
NS stats are not canon, as they were drowned in the Strategic Chocolate Reserve
Stole the "last edited by" idea from someone else
Proud resident of The Western Isles
I was wrong, British Welves is real...thankfully Soviet Welves isn't
◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

Change your mindeset!
I can't do it --> Attack the D point!
TET got locked noooo :sob:

User avatar
Chess Socialism
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6393
Founded: Nov 07, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Chess Socialism » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:07 am

Kasdados wrote:
Chess Socialism wrote:I think the way I leave depends entirely on how I leave. If something serious happens I'll inform everyone when I can, but if I just get bored and burn out I'll probably just quietly drop out.

Truthfully, unless it’s especially dire, I don’t think I’ll announce anything. I don’t want to confine myself with a definitive ‘oh I’m going away’ post only to come back a week later.

I mean, circumstances can change for better or for worse. We never know what our future holds in store for us.
★ Hi, my name's Irene! ★
she/her | Michigander | AuDHD | Disabled
Free Palestine | Free Ukraine | Trans Rights
FAQ | TGs open | CompSci (Python Patriot)

Hey, send me your U.S. midterm predictions in telegrams! I'm making an average NationStates midterms prediction before election day. Serious predictions only!!!

User avatar
Welves
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 464
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Welves » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:08 am

Chess Socialism wrote:
Kasdados wrote:Truthfully, unless it’s especially dire, I don’t think I’ll announce anything. I don’t want to confine myself with a definitive ‘oh I’m going away’ post only to come back a week later.

I mean, circumstances can change for better or for worse. We never know what our future holds in store for us.


Yeah but Fortune Tellers do!
Last edited by Google on Tue Feb 31st, 1909 4:61 am, edited 7 times in total.
Princitum
vod Welves
NS stats are not canon, as they were drowned in the Strategic Chocolate Reserve
Stole the "last edited by" idea from someone else
Proud resident of The Western Isles
I was wrong, British Welves is real...thankfully Soviet Welves isn't
◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

Change your mindeset!
I can't do it --> Attack the D point!
TET got locked noooo :sob:

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6867
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:08 am

Marenmia-Ocasia wrote:I’ve been thinking: Why the fuck do we even have appendixes?

The same reason that the immune system is hostile to the eyes, and that the wisdom teeth still exist.

Evolution is blind; it’s just up to us to deal with what we have.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
Slembana
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35622
Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:10 am

Southwest Horizonia wrote:I'm gonna have to quit NationStates. My mom's most likely signing me over to foster care soon. I'll be living in fucking hell until I'm 18.

Yikes. Stay safe.
I am an anarchist/libertarian socialist. Policies of my country roughly reflect my views IRL. Click below for more information on my political views, which are specifically about my views with relation to the conflict between Israel and Palestine.
FUCK ISRAEL! I support peace, therefore I stand with Palestine. I want a bi-national solution, a state in which Jews and Palestinians can coexist peacefully. The onus is on Israel to stop this - it can do it anytime by bringing a ceasefire and ending apartheid.

27 years old. AUDHD. Scottish. I am an agnostic theist. Fan of Manchester United and Edinburgh City.

User avatar
Kuromistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6856
Founded: Mar 24, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kuromistan » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:10 am

Welves wrote:
Chess Socialism wrote:I mean, circumstances can change for better or for worse. We never know what our future holds in store for us.


Yeah but Fortune Tellers do!

No they don't
...✨ Visit Kuromistan, we're cozy and comfy and chill AF ✨ ...
MT w/ more EVs and less AI | Pacifist, anti-gun, anti-WMD | Urban areas inspired by Japan | Rural areas inspired by Scandinavia
Economic Left/Right: -5.0 | Social Lib/Auth: -4.46 | Civ Class: 1.33 | Canon population: 10 million + (NS population/10000)
More Nation Info | TET Gender Factbook | KEEP AI OUT OF NS
To anyone reading this: May you always be the recipient of the kindness you show others

User avatar
Chess Socialism
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6393
Founded: Nov 07, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Chess Socialism » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:11 am

Welves wrote:
Chess Socialism wrote:I mean, circumstances can change for better or for worse. We never know what our future holds in store for us.


Yeah but Fortune Tellers do!

I'll believe it when they have cool ass wizard hats and magical balls like Santa's.
★ Hi, my name's Irene! ★
she/her | Michigander | AuDHD | Disabled
Free Palestine | Free Ukraine | Trans Rights
FAQ | TGs open | CompSci (Python Patriot)

Hey, send me your U.S. midterm predictions in telegrams! I'm making an average NationStates midterms prediction before election day. Serious predictions only!!!

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6867
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:11 am

Slembana wrote:
Southwest Horizonia wrote:I'm gonna have to quit NationStates. My mom's most likely signing me over to foster care soon. I'll be living in fucking hell until I'm 18.

Yikes. Stay safe.
Southwest Horizonia wrote:GOOD NEWS:
Me and my mom talked it out. I'm not going to foster care. I am so so sorry for the false alarm everyone. I'll be on soon.

All good.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
Welves
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 464
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Welves » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:12 am

Chess Socialism wrote:
Welves wrote:
Yeah but Fortune Tellers do!

I'll believe it when they have cool ass wizard hats and magical balls like Santa's.

My local fortune teller does!
Kuromistan wrote:
Welves wrote:
Yeah but Fortune Tellers do!

No they don't



Haha joke's on you, I don't have access to youtube (thank you school), so my opinion remains unchanged! HHAAHHAHHHAHA
Last edited by Google on Tue Feb 31st, 1909 4:61 am, edited 7 times in total.
Princitum
vod Welves
NS stats are not canon, as they were drowned in the Strategic Chocolate Reserve
Stole the "last edited by" idea from someone else
Proud resident of The Western Isles
I was wrong, British Welves is real...thankfully Soviet Welves isn't
◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

Change your mindeset!
I can't do it --> Attack the D point!
TET got locked noooo :sob:

User avatar
Ineva
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10506
Founded: Dec 16, 2023
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ineva » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:13 am

Revived Unclear wrote:
AtaHana wrote:So in addition to greetspam we also have postcountspam, I see the scientists are hard at work at discovering these new spam species :D

New flavors of Spam are being made day by day lmao

I, for one, am a spam purist and will only indulge in the kind that comes in a blue tin.
Ineva
A Jewish-majority archipelago situated between the Maghreb and Iberia.
The nation of Israel lives.
Thank you to Statesburg and The Scandoslavic Empire for contributing to my sig.
I.S.N.: Dept of War renamed Dept of Prolonged Military Confrontation; Fetterman browsing Indeed; user donning Pol Pot flag decries your moral depravity; illegal script exploiters soon to learn neat trick called keeping mouth shut; e-mail could have been Teams message; 107% of NS low-key craving world domination; Libertarian Party torn between succeeding and ogling butch lesbians; Times New Eestiball replaces all punctuation with line breaks; sticky note reading "gullible" in your pocket; confused IRI designates 9 Nov natl holiday; Toy Story 6 to debut adult toys

User avatar
Welves
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 464
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Welves » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:15 am

Revived Unclear wrote:
AtaHana wrote:So in addition to greetspam we also have postcountspam, I see the scientists are hard at work at discovering these new spam species :D

New flavors of Spam are being made day by day lmao


We have yet to discover smilies spam.
Last edited by Welves on Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Google on Tue Feb 31st, 1909 4:61 am, edited 7 times in total.
Princitum
vod Welves
NS stats are not canon, as they were drowned in the Strategic Chocolate Reserve
Stole the "last edited by" idea from someone else
Proud resident of The Western Isles
I was wrong, British Welves is real...thankfully Soviet Welves isn't
◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

Change your mindeset!
I can't do it --> Attack the D point!
TET got locked noooo :sob:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hirota, Llan, Natkr, Neder Islands, Philjia, Riviere Renard, Valoptia, Yorsa II

Advertisement

Remove ads